The Omozone

Trails of Cold Steel - Mastering the Secret P-Craft

MasterXploder

• Established Member

nR020VCDZZy07HYOdlxYfPVZYjnjzGpHcsuxcJH816vXb9H94-PruymusFH9kgmKmxjzUkHGveZBfDxyqwHQhXBnOoHcZ82cBk8pRR69KNwydfq-hEVBRGcoGTi6vybCK5gvDX8F

Mastering the Secret P-Craft Part 1

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel fanfiction by MasterXploder

With thanks to Sake for editing

(Warning: Contains underaged wetting desperation and other lewd content. Reader discretion advised)

“Mmmm… aaahh!”

Millium Orion raised her arms to the sky, extending her back and lifting up on her tip-toes in one big yawn and stretch. The sunlight felt super good this morning, despite it being the middle of a sweltering summer, perfect for getting out and seeing what exciting things today would bring.

At a glance, it seemed like any average 13-year-old on her way to school, but the truth was anything but. In secret, Millium was an agent of Erebonia's Intelligence Division, with a history of going on super secret and super cool missions, smashing monsters and bad guys with the help of her metallic partner Airgetlam, or "Lammy" as she called him. The school was nothing ordinary either: Thor's Military Academy, the empire's most prestigious school for aspiring cadets, and chock full of fun places to explore and things to do. She even got to be in Class VII, which was full of cool people she already knew (except maybe grumpy Jusis, but he'd probably come around) and let her go on field studies and do even more fun things.

Millium practically skipped down the streets of Trista, humming a tune only she knew as she wondered what exciting things school might bring her today. Maybe she'd get to let Lammy out on school grounds today, possibly even without getting scolded by an instructor or classmate. Maybe she'll meet another cool friend or two.

"I swear, that class gets more outlandish by the day."

Or maybe she'd overhear a couple gossiping girls.

"Huh?" Millium came to a stop and looked at the two students also going to class. She didn't know their names, but they wore those fancy white uniforms made for the noble students. They didn't seem to notice her, so she followed behind and kept listening in.

"I have to agree," said the second girl, "Mixing commoners and nobles from the start was bizarre enough, but now they've gone and added a child to the class! This is a military school, not a daycare."

"I really don't know what our principal is thinking," said the first girl. "Then again, Class VII was full of… eccentric students to begin with. It's a small miracle the instructors can keep them in line to any degree."

Millium's smile fell into a pout as she listened. Talk about rude, gabbing in public about people you barely knew. She had half a mind to introduce them to Lammy if she didn't think it'd get her in trouble.

"'Eccentric' is putting it mildly," said the second girl. "Speaking of acting out of line, have you heard what that silver-haired girl did a while ago?"

The first girl turned and tilted her head. "Are you referring to the Jaeger corps girl… Fie, was it?"

This made Millium's eyes and ears perk, feeling her anger being replaced with curiosity. She hadn't gotten to know Fie yet like she did Rean and the others. What could these girls know about her?

"That's the one." The second girl nodded. "From what I've overheard, one of the boys - I think it was Patrick - went to use the men's facilities in the academy hall…"

"I don't know if I like where this is going," mused the first.

"But when he opened the door, he saw her…” She leaned in with one hand hiding her mouth, though not from Millium, “Standing in front of one of the urinals, undergarments down to her knees, in the midst of relieving herself!"

"She what!?" Both Millium and the other girl's eyes opened wide. “Surely, you can’t be serious. Would that mean then that Fie is… she has…?”

The second girl leaned back. “No, she is most certainly a girl. I’ve seen her in the gymnasium pool, and there’s no hiding anything in the school swimsuits. But it’s all true; a friend overheard Patrick discussing it with his servant. Honestly, what in Aidios’ name would possess a lady to do something so crass? And on top of that…”

Their conversation drifted away as the girls kept walking, while Millium stayed put with wide eyes and gaping mouth. Did she seriously hear that right? Fie using a guy’s urinal? There’s no way that was even possible. Girls couldn’t pee standing up… could they? Never had she heard of something like that before, even after traveling all across Erebonia and beyond. No, it had to be a lie by a bunch of mean, gossipy nobles.

And yet, the idea really stuck in her brain. She had to find out more, not just as a member of the Intelligence Division (this info might come in handy someday!), but also as a schoolgirl wanting to learn as much as she could about the world. With determination in her eyes, Millium rushed off towards the academy grounds. With classes starting before too long, there was no better time than right now to find Fie and get the answers she needed.

“Do you know how to pee standing up!?”

Fie Claussell blinked at Millium, who stood leaning forward with her fists raised to her chest in eagerness. She may have been a jaeger corps veteran, but having a young girl run up to her and blurt this out while she was in the middle of checking her flowers next to the gymnasium… well, no one could really see that coming.

“Uh, what?” she finally responded. “Where did this come from?”

“Oh, just a couple bratty girls talking smack about us, saying you used the guy’s room urinal once or something like that.” Millium leaned further in, the gleam in her eyes clear as day. “But is it true? It’s probably just some gossip, but I gotta know for realsies.”

“Well, I don’t care what people have to say about us. They wanna spread rumors, let them.” Fie shrugged.

Millium looked down with a frown. “Figured it was too crazy to be true. Who ever heard of girls using urinals, anyway?”

To this, Fie's eyes drifted to the side. "But… I can't exactly say they're lying about this." 

"Wait, what?" Millium perked right back up. "Y-you mean…"

"Y-yeah, I used the urinal," said Fie with a sigh, a light blush growing on her cheeks. "I really had to go, the girl's room line was way too long, and the guy’s room toilets were out of order.”

Looking at Millium’s face light up, Fie realized she may as well have told her that Class VII had just adopted a room full of kittens. “Um, Millium?”

“Girls can actually do that! I always thought it was something only guys could do, but this is amazing!” Millium gushed, “You gotta tell me everything! Where'd you learn it? Can you aim it any? Do you still gotta wipe after?"

"Jaeger corps, a little bit, and yeah if you don't want to drip into your underwear," said Fie. "It's really not that big a deal, honestly. Not even that hard to do."

"Really? That's even better! It’d probably make it easy for you to show me how!”

Fie had a feeling this was where the conversation was going, but her blush grew deeper all the same. “Show you? Like, just pee in front of you?”

Millium dropped her smile as it dawned on her exactly what she said. She put a hand behind her head and blushed. “Ahaha, well, not like show me show me, but teach me how you do it. Like how I’m supposed to stand and what else I gotta do and stuff.”

“Oh, that makes sense. I peed before I came here anyway.”

"So can you teach me? Pretty please?" Millium gave the most soulful eyes she could muster.

Fie had to admit, Millium’s curiosity was not too different from her own when she was first learning the technique. She shrugged and said, “Sure, why not? If you’re dead-set about it, I may as well help you do it right.”

Millium radiated with a smile like she was given an early birthday present. “Ah, thank you so much, Fie! I promise I’ll be your best standing tinkler student!”

Fie felt a drop of sweat form on her head. “You really shouldn’t be that excited about this. Honestly, it’s only useful for really specific moments. Otherwise, it’s just peeing with more risk to your clothes.”

“Hee hee, still sounds like it would be fun to do a couple times,” said Millium. "Plus I can say I have a secret technique that hardly anyone else does. Easy bragging rights!" She flashed a toothy grin.

"If you say so," replied Fie.

“Alrighty, when can we start?”

Fie looked around the yard, seeing that they were still mostly alone and that their conversation likely hadn’t been eavesdropped, thankfully. “Let’s see, I’m done with the flowers and we still have a little bit before classes today, so may as well do it now.”

“Now?” Millium beamed but then frowned. “Aw, but I already used the bathroom this morning.”

"Doesn't matter. I can still teach you how. We just need somewhere more private first."

"Why not here? There's nobody around."

“Still too risky. We’re too exposed out here,” said Fie. Rumors were one thing, but if anyone actually saw her and Millium doing something like that, then there probably would be a stern lecture from the vice principal in her future. “Here, let’s go this way.”

Fie led them to the athletic fields near the gymnasium, with Millium smiling and humming the whole way. They hooked around and went to the side of a storage shed, obscured by crates and a hill with a wall to the back. After one last look around to make sure they were alone, she turned back to Millium who practically buzzed with giddiness.

“So how do you do it, how do you do it?” she asked.

“Okay, so I’m going to go over it like my jaeger friend taught me. The first thing you do is get your legs apart and lean back a little bit, like this.” Millium watched as Fie did just that, her eyes scanning for details like how her legs were a little more that shoulder-length apart, how her feet were angled outward, and how her hips pushed forward a bit.

“Okay… like this?” Millium mimicked the posture, resting her hands on her hips.

"Yeah, good enough."

"Huh, that was easier than I thought!" said Millium. "So do you just let it fly from here?"

Fie shook her head. "Not yet. It'll just spray everywhere and dribble down your legs."

"Ew, sounds like you know that from personal experience," said a cringing Millium. "But how do you avoid that?"

For a moment, Fie tilted her head as though she didn't believe she had to explain this part. "You have to take your hands and pull the outer labia apart, so the urethra has a clear opening."

Millium tilted her head as well. "My… ladybug?"

Does she really not know what that means? Fie decided that it would probably be easier to show rather than tell… to an extent, anyway. Her hands gingerly lifted up her skirt, revealing her dark undergarments to Millium. She hesitated for a moment before placing her fingers at the crotch and pulling them away.

Even through the dark fabric, Millium could see the faint outline of flesh being parted. It was certainly embarrassing to see a girl so willingly show that to her, but it definitely helped her figure out what Fie meant.

“Oh, that! I never can remember the fancy words for my girlie bits. Soooo, like this?” It was Millium’s turn to flash Fie, raising her skirt to show off her white Mishy-themed panties with the cat mascot’s face on the front side. Mimicking Fie’s spread, it was a good bit easier to see something being parted on the inside. Even if she couldn’t fully grasp it through underwear, Millium knew exactly what needed to be done now.

“Er, y-yeah, like that.” Only now did Fie realize that two girls flashing each other through their panties was a bit weird, so she lowered her skirt and stood normally again. “One last thing: You gotta make sure to push it out. It might still run down your leg if you’re not careful.”

“Gotcha!” Millium stayed in the pose, exposed panties and all. “Hee hee, this feels a little weird… but kinda cool! Now I really wish I hadn’t peed earlier.”

“It’s a bad idea to first try it with bottoms and legwear on, anyway. Even worse if it’s somewhere you could easily be caught,” said Fie, “You're better off practicing in the shower. Nobody can walk in on you, and you can just wash it off right there.”

“Oh, that makes sense! You really got this down. Maybe you were a boy in a past life?" said Millium with a giggle, letting her skirt fall and legs come back together. Her smile then dropped into a small frown, coupled with a faint "Hmm…"

"Something wrong?" asked Fie.

"Well, it's just that I want to try it, but I'll have to wait until classes are over to use the showers in the dorm. That's gonna take forever."

"That does suck a little, I guess," said For, "Maybe look at it this way: it gives your bladder time to fill up, and it's a lot easier to push it out when you really gotta go."

"I guess that makes sense. Can't pee standing if I don't have any pee to pee."

"Okay, looks like we're done here-"

"So I better get to filling up!"

Before Fie could react, Millium pulled a water bottle from out of her bag and put it right to her lips, throwing her head back and resting a hand on her hip as she loudly chugged away.

"Um, that's not a…" Fie started to talk, but quickly realized how futile it was when Millium was already halfway through her bottle. Instead, she chose to watch and be impressed at the young girl's drinking speed. 

"Ah!" Millium smacked her lips and pulled the bottle away the moment it was empty. "Now to play the waiting game!"

Is she seriously gonna hold it all day? Fie opened her mouth to suggest at least using the toilet during lunch.

The hourly chimes of Thor's academy bells filled the air before that could happen.

"Whoops! We're gonna be late for class!" Millium immediately bolted past Fie, leaving her behind with a wave of her hand and a quick “Thanks for teaching me, I’ll tell you how it turns out!”

Fie could only stare at the possible monster she may have just created as she rounded the corner and disappeared from sight. The only thing she could hope for was that Millium kept this newfound information to herself, but given how much of a motormouth she could be, that was probably asking too much.

"Hope she doesn’t try to use the urinal, at least," she mused to herself.

As cool as the academy could be, Millium had to admit that the classes weren't always exactly fun. Depending on the teacher and the subject, she would even go as far to describe it as a drag. Instructor Thomas could be really long-winded with his lectures on Erebonia’s history, especially when it was about things that didn’t seem all that important. At least Lieutenant Neithardt’s lessons on famous battle and military tactics made more sense - not that they were super important to her when she could just smash anything with Lammy. It really didn’t help that as a member of the Intelligence Division, she already knew a lot of stuff, especially things that Lechter and Gramps would really get mad at her if she blabbed about it to anyone.

Worst of all, even if she were interested in the subjects, Millium would have had a hard time focusing anyway with how bad she needed to pee.

Sitting in the front row, Millium did her best to pretend to be invested in class, keeping her eyes forward and legs still most of the time. She still couldn't help a little wiggle or two, knees rubbing together and the occasional tap of the foot every now and then, her eyes drifting to the clock with increasing frequency as time seemed to move slower and slower.

In hindsight, drinking an entire bottle of water in the morning probably wasn't the best idea. Having a big glass of fruit punch for lunch, even less so. But she had to be full if she wanted this to work. Trouble was, she was feeling ready to try her new technique well before classes were supposed to end. Over time, "feeling ready" grew into "I'd really like to now" and eventually "Oh jeez, please let class out before I ruin my favorite underwear!" levels of needing the bathroom.

Being a military academy, simply asking to be excused for a potty break was frowned upon, sometimes resulting in an impromptu lecture depending on the teacher. However, Millium wasn't gonna ask even if they were super chill with it. She had made up her mind about peeing in the shower, and no amount of pressure was gonna change that. Besides that, classes were miraculously almost over now, and choking at the finish line was not her style.

She just needed to distract herself until then, that's all. Think of something fun, like flying through the air on Lammy. Feeling the breeze along her hair, looking at the world far below, sun shining on her skin; it was never not a fun time.

Well, except for one time when she had been running late to a secret rendezvous with other agents. She’d had to ride Lammy from one city to the other without stopping, and was really regretting not stopping to pee first. It had been  hard to keep secure in Lammy's arms when she was squirming to keep from putting a golden shine on its metal surface.

She had tried her best, but it became too much for her to bear long before she would ever reach the toilet. That's when she had resorted to her riskiest maneuver ever, rebalancing herself on Lammy so that her tush stuck out in the air, all while pulling down the shorts of her skin-tight agent outfit. She had been up high enough that no one could see her making a little rainbow in the sky, pee sparkling in the sunlight with only a faint hiss from down there for sound, all with a big smile and closed eyes as she let loose. It had been the naughtiest tinkle she ever did, but boy, did it feel good to let it all out. She hadn't even needed to wipe afterwards, just let the wind dry things out for her.

"Eep!"

Millium shot a hand to her groin as an especially strong throb hit her, coming a little too close to letting a little out. Pretty sneaky of her bladder, hijacking her thoughts to lower her guard. Well, she definitely wasn't gonna let it get the best of her. No way would she piddle in the classroom and get told off by the other students. Her pee was going to go… well, not exactly where it belonged, but close enough.

“Did you have something to add, Miss Orion?”

It was then Millium realized the other risk of daydreaming in class. Her eyes opened wide as she looked into the stern, unwavering face of Instructor Neithardt.

"Uhh, nope! I'm good, just… really into today's lesson," she replied with her best fake smile.

“I appreciate your interest in the subject, but request that you refrain from making noise unless directly spoken to, understood?” 

“S-sir, yes sir!” Millium nodded profusely, praying he would take his gaze off him.

He didn’t. “With that said, since you seem enthused about today’s lecture, perhaps you can answer this for me: if you were in the same position as the defending forces in this example, what would be your first and foremost priority?"

"Uhh, wellll…" Academics was not exactly Millium's strongest point even in the best of times. Even if she had been listening, her response would have been "Find the enemy and have Lammy smash 'em!", but she had a feeling that wasn't the right answer.

Desperate for answers, her eyes darted about the room. Unfortunately, all she found were the staring eyes of Class VII’s other students, realizing that she was now the center of class. Worse still, she could probably guess what they were each thinking by the way they looked at her. Emma and Elliot both showed concern, Gaius seemed confused, Rean and Alisa and Laura wore exasperated looks, Fie seemed uninterested, Machias and Jusis matched frowns of discontent, and Crow… was asleep in class as usual. 

In any case, she doubted any of them were going to bail her out of this one. She had to come up with something on her own, and fast. 

“Sounds like it’s my cue to save the day.”

Or so she thought.

Students and instructor alike turned to the voice at the door as it opened. In sauntered Instructor Sara Valestein, their homeroom teacher, smiling without a care in the world as usual. Millium had heard of “saved by the bell”, but “saved by the instructor” was a new one to her, though she wasn’t complaining in the least.

"Ah, there you are, Miss Valestein," said Neithardt, "I hope you'll pardon me for teaching past my appointed time. I felt in the prolonged absence of Class VII's homeroom teacher that the time wouldn't go completely to waste."

"Yeah yeah, I know I'm a tad late," said Sara, "But in my defense, I didn't mean to be. It's just when the vice principal gets going on one of his 'personal lectures', he forgets about things like letting teachers get back to their students on time."

"Hmm, even I can't dispute that," admitted Neithardt.

"Yup, and just a warning to all of you: Don't ever suggest the cooking club try experimenting with beer within the vice principal's earshot. Not everyone takes well to trying to spice things up in the kitchen, it seems."

The room grew heavy as the students of Class VII collectively sighed.

"I doubt any of the faculty would approve of that in the first place," said Machias.

"Hmm, I wasn't aware that alcohol was permitted on school grounds," said Gaius.

"That's because it isn't," said Rean. 

"Yes, I fear for everyone's well-being if a certain member of the cooking club were to get their hands on that," said Jusis, glaring in Millium's direction.

"Hee hee, even I know that would be a bad idea!" said Millium.

"Oh, don't tell me I've been teaching a class of wet blankets all these months!" Sara said with an exaggerated flair. "Looks like I'll be drowning my sorrows at the tavern again tonight."

Can we please hurry up and end class now? As entertaining as she found Sara's antics, Millium had more pressing matters to deal with.

"Before we continue going into the myriad problems of the instructor's suggestion," said Neithardt, "We need to be getting to our other obligations, wouldn't you agree?" He looked at Sara expectantly.

"True, true..." Sara's mischievous smirk returned, already instilling feelings of dread among the class. "Speaking of drowning, I hope you all didn't have plans for right after lectures today, because we're not done just yet."

"W-w-what!?" Millium's eyes went blank with shock and despair.

"Should've seen this coming," said Fie.

"Wouldn't be our instructor without at least one twist to the day" said Elliot, adding a nervous chuckle.

"Oh dear, what could it be this time?" asked Emma.

"I'm guessing it has something to do with both you and Instructor Neithardt since he hasn't left the class yet," said Rean.

"Good eye there," said Sara, crossing her arms. "Where should I begin? About a couple evenings ago, yours truly and Neithardt here got into a rather heated discussion over at the inn regarding your swimming prowesses."

"I don't like where this is going," said Machias, echoing Millium's thoughts completely.

"Specifically," added Neithardt, "For all our extra swimming classes, we have yet to sufficiently determine whether the boys or the girls are the dominant force in the water."

"But that ends today. For your assignment tonight, we're putting on our swimsuits and finding out once and for all which side of Class VII rules the pool!"

Groans and murmurs broke out amongst the class, with a girlish whine sticking out in particular”.

“Swimming at this time of year?” said Alisa, “Does she know how cold that water’s going to be?”

“It’s been awhile since our last swim class. I worry I may be a bit out of practice,” said Emma.

"A battle of the sexes. Interesting," said Laura, the class' resident swimming club member.

"I'm guessing just having the instructors swim against each other is out of the question," said Jusis.

Millium shared the same disdain as much of the class, but not for the same reasons. Swimming? That was even worse for her, and she normally loved to swim. All that splashing and stretching and cold water torturing her already-stressed bladder muscles; she could never hold it through all that, let alone make it all the way back to the showers…

That’s when her mouth opened wide as it fully dawned on her. To swim, they’d have to go to the gymnasium behind the academy hall. That meant they’d get changed inside the girl’s locker room, and what else did every swimmer need to use before getting in the pool? Showers! It would be the perfect time to let loose and see how well Fie trained her. The other girls might overhear it, but that wouldn’t bother her one bit; it’s just tinkle, after all!

“Oh come now,” huffed Sara, “You mean the class that has gone up against terrorists, monsters, and other unsavory types is afraid of a little chilly water?”

“Yeah, for real.” Crow chimed in from the back of the class. “Where’s all that Class VII spirit today?

“Your ability to wake up right as classes are getting out is uncanny,” said Jusis flatly.

“Probably the mention of swimsuits that did it,” said Fie.

“I love it!” Millium exclaimed louder than usual, putting all attention back on her once more. “I've been wanting to take another swim class forever. I could beat the guys with no sweat. Yay, swimming!"

Much of the class gave Millium odd looks, but swimming club member Laura merely smiled. “I’m game. It’ll fun to be see if you all can keep up in cooler waters.”

“I’ve swam in cold waters in Nord before. This shouldn’t be much of an issue,” said Gaius.

“Then what are we sitting around here waiting for? Let’s go!” Millium jumped up from her seat and pointed her finger upwards in a dramatic pose. Her smile gained a hint of strain as the movement caused a shift in her bladder, sending discomfort through her whole body. Good thing she kept her legs together at the knees, or there might have been a bit of yellow on her white underwear just then.

“It is good to see that the famous Class VII spirit still exists outside of the field studies,” spoke Neithardt after a moment of silence.

Sara pumped her fist and smiled. “Now that’s more what I like to hear! To the gymnasium, everyone! We only have the pool for so long, you know.”

And so, Class VII departed the building in varying levels of enthusiasm. Millium practically led the charge, half running and skipping through the halls, although with a slight stiffness to her stride. She normally didn’t worry about Aidios or the church or anything like that, but someone had to be watching out for her. Why else would things have worked out so perfectfully? Not only would she get to pee soon, but also get to have some fun time in the pool, cold temperature or not. Pee time and pool time, here I come!

• 1-Star 1
  • 4-Star 2
  • 3-Star 1
  • Established Member

Mastering the Secret P-Craft Part 2

Thors' prestige as a military academy could be seen no matter where you were on campus, with its immaculate buildings and well-maintained facilities. This also applied to its locker rooms in the gymnasium, where cleanliness and working amenities were guaranteed any time of the day. It was one less thing for Millium to worry about; she wasn’t about to try tinkling somewhere filthy. 

Her body had practically buzzed from excitement the whole walk from the classroom. Excitement and pee, lots of that too. Her classmates probably wouldn’t see that part, though. The only thing they would’ve seen was how stiff her walking was getting; but if anyone noticed, they certainly didn’t say anything.

“Okay, girls!” Instructor Sara declared as she pushed the girl’s locker room door open and everyone stepped inside. “Get changed and get showered quick. You know how much Neithardt can be a stickler for punctuality.”

Between her bladder and impatience, Millium did not need to be told twice. She was the first one to get to work stripping, tossing her coat, hat, shoes, and other articles about as though they were racing to see who could be the first to get naked, all while humming as innocently as could be.

In no time at all, Millium was down to just her panties when the others were still fiddling with their button-up shirts. These had to go too, so she bent over and hooked her hands around the waistband, pulling them down with little trouble. With her back turned and still wiggling a bit, it looked like she was mooning the other girls for a moment, though no one really paid attention.

Stepping out of her undies and standing back up, Millium held them in front of herself like she was admiring their expert craftsmanship - or she just found Mishy’s smiling face adorable. But she couldn't admire it for too long, as another pang of pressure took her smile away. Having everything down there exposed to the air made her need to pee that much more apparent.

Millium stuffed her clothes into her locker and slung her swimsuit over her shoulders, departing for the showers at once. With every step of her bare feet on the tile floor, she felt her heartbeat quicken and body tingle more with excitement. She pushed through the small wooden doors and into a cubicle, hanging up her swimsuit and turning the knobs.

A soothing hiss filled the cubicle as warm water rained onto Millium. She took a moment to get her whole body adjusted to the relaxing wet heat. Not too long though; she was a girl on a mission, and this water made her feel like she could start going at any moment.

With glee, Millium recalled her training from that morning, and went straight to assuming the position. She carefully spread her feet and pushed her hips forward, thankful that the shower floors were made to keep people from slipping on their butts. Next up, she looked straight at herself as her fingers went to work on her… ladybug, or whatever Fie said. It only took a little fiddling to figure out exactly what her friend meant, anyway.

Millium’s heart raced with giddiness, her breathing getting quicker. After hours of holding, she could finally let it all out while standing tall and proud. Well, as proud as she could be without any clothes on. All she needed to do was wait for that moment when she could feel things moving, then push with all her might to bombard the drain from above.

Yep, just had to wait for it. Any second now, pee would fly out and coat the floor. It was totally happening soon.

...But it wasn't coming out.

"Huh?" Millium's grin dropped to a frown. What was going on down there? She totally had to go a moment ago, and the discomfort in her groin told her she still did.

She racked her mind for any sort of answer. Was this some kind of weird stage fright? She never had a shy bladder before; whenever she was out on a field study, she was often one of the first girls to say she had to pee, even around the guys. It got her some weird looks, but at least the actual peeing was done away from any boys. Around girls, though, anything goes as far as she was concerned when it came to her going. Even now, when she could see a pair of legs underneath both sides of the cubicle wall, she wasn't too worried about them catching sight of a golden rain falling between her own.

So what gave, she wondered. Did she get too excited about doing a standing pee? She couldn't sleep whenever she got super giddy about something, but not being able to pee was a first. Maybe that’s how it really was. She couldn’t say for certain. What she did know was she needed to get started soon. She had pools to swim in and not add any liquid to.

She tried to force it out as best she could, squeezing her muscles and puffing her cheeks with each flex. If she could just get a little going, she was sure it would grow from an Aqua Bleed into a Crystal Flood capable of sweeping away any tiny monsters in front of her. With each squeeze, she could feel it coming closer and closer, if only by mere millimeters. Just a little further and...

"Time's up, ladies! Shut them off and gather 'round!"

There wouldn’t be any of that, sadly. Millium froze on the spot, feeling a bit cold despite the hot water falling down her body. She’d failed utterly, not even managing a drop the whole time she was in position. If Fie were here to grade her, she’d get an F for sure. No more time to make it happen; she had to listen to her instructor and get out of the shower like the good student she was supposed to be.

Millium shut off the shower and pulled her school swimsuit on with far less energy than she did taking her clothes off. She snapped the shoulder straps and adjusted the suit to make sure it fit snugly where it needed to. Maybe a little too snugly: having the suit wrapped around her groin only made her feel like she had to pee again, right when she couldn’t anymore.

Still, she stepped out of the shower right behind everyone else and walked back towards Sara, who struck an impressive pose of putting one foot on a bench while leaning forward and draping one arm across her knee.

“Alright, I imagine soldier boy’s already at work giving the guys a rousing speech full of platitudes and war quotes, so I'll get right to the point with my pep talk," she said.

Alisa stepped forward with a light hue of pink on her face. "Before you start, could I make at least one request?"

"Oh? Fire away, Alisa."

"Would you please put your swimsuit on first?"

Sara chuckled, her suit resting on the bench. "What's wrong? We're all ladies in a locker room. Nothing wrong with a little skin on display, right?"

"That's a lot more than a little!" Alisa exclaimed, turning redder.

"Alisa does have a point," said Laura, "It is a bit difficult to take a motivational speech seriously when the speaker is, er, leaving nothing to the imagination."

"I think I read a quote once on how hard it is to be influential while in the nude," said Emma, who shared Alisa's blush.

"Eh, it's nothing I haven't seen before," said Fie.

Sara sighed. "Fine, I suppose there are better times to flaunt what I've got." She went to work pulling her swimsuit on while continuing to speak. "I'll be the first to admit I'm not the best when it comes to pep talks, at least not compared to Neithardt, so I've got my own little secret weapon."

"Why does that only make me feel concerned?" asked Alisa.

"Trust me, you'll love it." Sara snapped the shoulder straps, causing a light jiggle. "I know exactly what lights a lady's drive to win more than anything: their taste buds!"

"Huh?" Millium felt a twitch in her ear at the word "taste". Is she really about to say...

"As it so happens, I purchased a couple boxes full of chocolates and candy from a specialty store in my last visit to Heimdallr. There's still an unopened box, and I'm perfectly willing to part with it should you all triumph over the men."

There was not a dull eye in the locker room any longer, especially not from Millium. "C-candy? Chocolate? A whole box just for us!?" she exclaimed.

“I might be a few things, but I’m no liar. Just remember to share it evenly amongst yourselves, okay?” replied Sara, adding a wink.

"You betcha! Dibs on all the caramel candies!" Millium let her mind fill with thoughts of delicious sugary sweets.

"As long as you save the almond chocolates for me," said Fie, also smiling.

The smiling spread to Laura as well. "I was already up for the competition, but knowing there's a reward definitely makes this more interesting."

Alisa looked over at the girls. "Huh, guess you know us better than we thought. Well, if you're not kidding about it, I'll definitely do my part."

"Me too," said a nodding Emma, "I just hope I can keep up with the rest of you all."

"Hah, I knew I could get you all fired up. And with that… " Sara dramatically flung her arm towards the pool door. "Get out there and win one for the ladies!"

"Woo-hoo, candy!" Millium spun around and sprinted forward, arms flailing behind her. Important things like how bad she had to pee seconds ago or that running around the pool area was a bad idea were easily forgotten with the prospect of sugary sweets.

She was the first through the door to Thors' indoor swimming pool, large enough for several students to test their speed, technique, and endurance at once. Not right now though, because it was getting into the fall months and the pool didn't have any heating elements to speak of. Only the swimming club really continued using it all year.

Millium thought she was fast, but she quickly saw that the guys of Class VII, along with Instructor Neithardt, were already clad in swim trunks and waiting for them. How are guys always so fast with these things? 

"Ah, there you all are," said Neithardt, "I trust your extended time in the lockers was only for preparation's sake?"

"Now, now," said Sara as she walked up with the rest of the girls, "You know a good lady is always worth the wait. You didn't give an abridged version of your award-winning speech for our sake, did you?"

"I cut no corners when I am completely invested in something, be that war or a competition of sport," said Neithardt, keeping his stern and unflappable look. "Likewise, I expect the same of the students. I will only accept victory if both sides truly give their best."

"That makes two of us," said Sara, "I just hope the guys' swimming isn't as stiff as your uniform on inspection day."

"And for the lady's sake, I hope their form is not as loose as your tongue before even a single mug of alcohol."

Alisa sighed. "Sometimes, I wonder if our instructors are less grown-up than the students."

“Well, as fun as it is to exchange smack talk, we’ve got to get serious now." Sara clapped her hands together. “Ladies, let’s get to our stretches.”

Millium did her best to suppress another whine. Stretching, always the least fun part of getting ready to go swimming. The pool was right there, she just wanted to jump in and get to the fun already! She especially wasn't looking forward to doing them on a full bladder. But if she didn't want to cramp up and let everyone down, it had to be done.

Thus, she had no choice but to group up with the other girls as the stretching got underway, with Class President Emma leading them through it. The first couple stretches were easy enough, just pulling her arms across her body and rotating them in circles. She could easily distract herself by watching Emma do them and wondering how in the world her swimsuit didn't burst open from trying to contain her two "orbal units".

That quickly changed with the next warm-up of reaching for the sky and bending backwards to get her back nice and limber. This was when she became aware of the slight protrusion beneath her abdomen, the most visible evidence of how long she’d been holding, pulled especially taut from her stretching and the tight swimwear. She had more than one reason for having a noticeable strain on her face while she waited for Emma to finish counting the eternity-filled seconds before the stretch ended.

That was only the beginning, unfortunately. Next came bending over with her arms crossed at the chest, which wasn’t as bad since she felt a lot like doubling over anyway. But then she had to step forward in a lunge motion, parting her legs and getting low to wake them up. All she could think about was praying to Aidios that she didn’t get her swimsuit wet before she even got in the pool. That was not the kind of standing pee she wanted to achieve.

After that came the floor stretches. Millium got on her hands and knees to move between sitting back on her ankles and extending forward like a cat. Each time she sat down, she hid a slight wince from all the little movements and resulting squeezes on her distended bladder. It would only take one wrong move to leave her sitting in a puddle of her own making. At least, that’s how it felt to her.

"And ten!" declared Emma, to Millum’s relief. "Time for our last stretch, everyone. Please sit back, put your legs apart, and reach for your toes!"

Millium gulped. This was her least favorite stretch even when she wasn't bursting to go. Still, she had to do it. Candy and pride were on the line. Though it pained her, she spread her legs and reached out alongside the other girls, feeling the unpleasant burn along her back and joints as she leaned further into the stretch.

Then an even worse kind of heat suddenly presented itself.

Millium squeaked and snapped her legs back together the instant she felt a little spurt escape into her suit. She clamped down, trying to keep both her bursting bladder and panicked brain from spiraling out of control. She totally just leaked! What was she thinking putting herself in a dangerous position like that? But it was just a little bit, a quick lapse in judgment. Nothing more’s coming out, nothing spilled through the suit, she’s still good, she can still do this…

“You okay there, Millium?” asked Emma.

“S-sure am! Just almost stretched a little too much there,” she quickly replied with a light blush on her cheeks. "Are we done now?"

"Judging by the impatient scowl Neithardt's got over there, I'd say we are," said Sara, standing up. "Okay, I'm sure you know the drill: one against one, first a warmup swim against each other, then the real deal. Whichever side has the most wins gets sweet glory and sweeter cakes." She lifted a finger. "And we all have to swim at least once. It's a team effort here."

"Yes, Instructor!" responded all the girls.

"Atta girls!" Sara smiled and put a hand under her chin. “Let's see, we'll save our strongest swimmers for when they bring their A-game, so how about Alisa goes first? The rest of you be prepared to go at any moment."

I am super prepared to go now! Millium thought as the ladies got up and dispersed amongst the pool, either to chat, continue stretching, or simply watch the races. Everyone except for her, that is. The moment she was sure nobody was looking, she turned for the door back to the girl's lockers. With everyone occupied, they wouldn’t notice her slipping back for a quick potty break. Millium smiled again in earnest as she reached for the knob and turned.

It wouldn’t budge. Only now did she remember that these doors were usually locked from this side so that boys couldn’t “accidentally” go into the girl’s lockers and vice versa. The keys were supposed to be on the instructors, but Millium had a bad idea that wasn’t the case for Sara. After all, where was she supposed to store a key in a swimsuit as tight and flaunting as that?

Dejected, she made for the nearest bench and sat down with a frown. Her legs squeezed together and crossed at the ankles, feeling the rapidly-fading warmth of her leak on her inner thighs. This was about to be the longest swimming class of her life. She seriously doubted if it was even possible to make it through this.

No, she couldn’t think that way. Class VII had been through way worse than this. If she had to endure to the very last second, then that’s what she’d do. With that, Millium did her best to shift her attention to anything except her bursting bladder. She dug back into her Intelligence Division mindset and asked herself questions about her classmates. For example, how could Laura and Gauis zoom through the water like they were part fish? Has Crow taken his eyes off the other girls at least once? What’s with the glare Alisa kept shooting towards Rean whenever another girl spoke with him?

Why was Instructor Sara looking at her like that?

"Oh! Uh, did you say something?" Millium asked.

"A little too absorbed into your classmates’ swimming techniques there, Millium?” said Sara with a wink, “Well I hope you’ve been watching carefully, because it’s your turn next.”

“M-my turn!?” Millium put her hands up, looking away. “Um, yeah, you see, about that… C-could I maybe, you know, sit this next one out? It’s just that I ate a big lunch today, and you know what they say about not swimming after eating and all that! M-maybe I could even just chill in the locker room...”

Sara tilted her head. “Oh? What’s this all about now? Already forgot about the delicious candies you’ll enjoy if you win?”

“No, not at all! It’s just that…” Millium’s eyes focused on the other girls. While Emma was busy resting after her heated swim against Jusis, Alisa and Laura offered her encouraging words for doing her best. Meanwhile, Fie looked in Millium’s direction with a concerned expression, probably wondering if she'd be up to the task. They were giving it their all in this contest for candy; no way she could back out and let her team down now.

"I just… think it'd be a little unfair if I were to compete, too. Wouldn't wanna whoop the guys too hard and make them all sad and demotivated and stuff!" she replied with a big but shaky smile.

"Sounds like somebody's been putting some extra time in the pool," said Sara, "Good thing too, because the guys have been bringing their A-game. If you haven't been watching, Rean and Jusis have tied up the wins, so it's looking like you'll be the one to break that tie." She leaned forward and winked. "So what do you say? Ready to win one for the team?"

"As ready as I'll ever be!"

Millium trailed behind Sara as they made their way to the diving boards, doing her best to not look at the pool she was about to get into. Instructor Neithardt arrived alongside Elliot, her presumed opponent. As far as the guys went, he was the least athletic of the bunch, so maybe there was hope for her yet.

“Heh heh, I know I’d normally say something like ‘Please go easy on me’ here,” Elliot said with a smile, “But I know I can’t hold back here. Hope you’re ready to give it your all!”

Millium had to admit, Neithardt could be pretty good with his speeches to make even Elliot pumped up. Not that it helped her here.

“Ha ha, right-o!” said Millium in a shaky voice. Turning away, she stepped onto the diving board and looked down at the calm and clear pool waters. They seemed inviting on any other day, but were the last thing she wanted to be surrounded by today. It's a pool, not a toilet, it's a pool, not a toilet!

"On your marks!" declared Sara.

Millium gulped and slowly bent into the diving position, doing her best to keep the squirming at a minimum even though her rear end was sticking out right now. Was she seriously about to go through with this? She couldn't, not just for her sake but for the others. Peeing in front of others was one thing, but to make them swim in it would be beyond gross. She had to stop and run to the bathroom now before-

"Go!"

Her body reacted before she realized it, jumping off the board and diving right in with only a moment to brace herself and shut her eyes as the water flew up to her face.

Cold. Icy cold enveloped her, chilling every bone in her body, making her heart race and muscles tighten up out of reflex. As much as she liked swimming, Millium had never been in water this chilly before, and was totally unprepared for the shock to her system. Her only desire was to get his race over with as fast as possible, mind filling only with thoughts of getting warm again.

Until she realized she actually was getting warmer, specifically around her groin.

Her eyes shot open in panic. Her bladder had taken advantage of her break in the defense and shot out a leak bigger than the first one. It was enough to push through her swimsuit and leave a faint wisp of yellow behind. The shock hit her brain and cut out any higher thought. Forget the race, she needed out before she left a golden cloud in the clear blue pool.

Millium flailed her arms and kicked her legs like she had never learned how to swim. Each kick caused a tiny bit more to leak through as she cut through the water, not seeing where she was going, only hoping she would reach the edge soon.

The moment her hand smacked the side of the pool, Millium wasted no time in pulling herself up and out, water dripping and falling from her body, a little of it not from the pool. She stood up with her hands at her sides, pressing her legs together in a desperate attempt to get her leaking to stop. Not here! Not now! Please!

By some miracle, she felt things close back up, but only because she used every last ounce of her energy to do so. She wasn't even sure she could take another step before it sprang back open, and for good.

"Millium! You alright there?"

As if things couldn't get worse. Millium heard several footsteps rushing towards her, shifting her focus back to what was around her. She didn't know how, but she was on the other side of the pool, having swam the whole length when she just wanted anywhere to climb out. She was in no mood to celebrate leaving Elliot in the dust, however. 

Meanwhile, the girls all approached her, with Sara leading the charge. They were all smiles at first, but that turned into worried frowns as they got close and saw her obvious distress. No doubt the boys were watching from a distance, too.

"She's shivering and tensed up like crazy. That can't be good," said Emma. 

"The water couldn't have been that cold for her, could it?" asked Laura.

"Considering how she tore through the pool, it might have taken a lot out of her," said Alisa.

Sara kneeled down in front of her. "Come on, you gotta talk to us. What do you feel? Do you need to get warmed up?"

"I… I…" Millium tried to talk through chattering teeth, but it wasn't happening. Besides, how exactly do you tell a bunch of your classmates that you're moments away from having an accident? She definitely didn't know.

"I know what's wrong."

Fie stepped between the other girls and looked down at Millium with her serious face. Oh no. Millium added another item to her rapidly-growing list of worries. Fie was totally about to rat her out, even though the evidence was gonna be all over the floor very soon. Why else was she reaching for her hand now and… "Huh?"

"I need to take her to the lockers, now," Fie said to Sara. "I'll explain everything when we get back."

Sara looked at her for only a moment. No way was she gonna agree to this so easily.

"Here, you'll need this." Sara's response surprised Millium. Even more surprising was when she tugged on the top of her swimsuit, reached in, and retrieved a key, handing it right over.

"Thanks." Fie turned to Millium, their hands firmly grasped. "Come on, you gotta move now."

"Aahhh…" Millium didn't even know if she could take a single step with the imminent flood on her hands. “W-whoa!”

Fie did not wait for an answer or accident, pulling Millium right along towards the locker room. Millium kept her legs together as much as she possibly could the whole way there, squeezing them together as Fie quickly unlocked the door and took them inside. Millium had never been happier to be done with swimming so quickly.

As soon as the door behind them shut, Fie turned back to her. “You still gotta pee, don’t you?” she asked.

“Ah, yes! I totally do! You figured out my secret!” Millium doubled over, shoving her hands into her crotch like her life depended on it. If Lammy could’ve fit in here, she’d have summoned him to put his hands there too. “Now use your jaeger corps powers and help me to the toilet, please!”

“Toilet? Don’t you want to try peeing standing up?”

Millium paused for the briefest of moments. She’d completely forgotten all about that. Fie was really jockeying for Millium’s “Best Friend Ever” spot today. “Wherever you can get me, just as long as it’s not right here right now!” she yelled, resuming her dancing.

Fie immediately reached for Millium’s shoulder straps. “Then let me get this off you first.”

“Aah, get it off, get it off!” Millium whined as she squirmed and bent all around.

“I’m… trying! You gotta hold still, and keep your hands at your sides,” said Fie as she fought with the straps, barely managing to get them off her shoulders.

“I can’t! It’s starting to come out!” True to her word, a tiny streak of liquid not from the pool found its way out of Millium’s swimsuit and down her leg.

“Then just bounce on your feet in place, trust me.”

"But I…" Millium turned to Fie, wanting to tell her it was impossible and she was gonna pee where she stood. It only took a look into her eyes to know how sincere Fie really was. This wasn't just a classmate who taught her a secret technique; she was her friend. Fie would never steer her wrong in her time of need.

"Okay, but please hurry!" She pulled her hands away from her crotch and balled them into fists by her hips, hopping in place like a human pogo stick. It was just enough to prevent a full flood, but not enough to stop a little dribble falling onto the floor.

Fie went straight to work pulling the suit down, first past Millium's shoulders then down the arms and chest, past her fists and distended abdomen, and finally all the way to her ankles. It only took a few seconds, but it felt like hours to the bursting girl.

"Ahh, thank you!" Millium moved the instant she could, for being exposed down there made her wavering hold falter even more, punctuated by a new spurt straight down. Kicking her swimsuit away, she bolted straight for the nearest shower cubicle, leaving a little trail of piddle along the floor.

The wood doors smacked against the walls as she rushed inside, stopping only to look down for a moment. At this point, there was no denying that she was peeing, her spurts having grown to a steady trickle falling everywhere it could. Even in the buff, her inner legs and feet had gotten a fair amount on them. Good thing she was right inside the place that could clean it off in a jiffy.

She could keep standing here and let nature finally run its course, but that wasn't good enough for her. Any girl could just stand in the shower and let loose. She had come this far, endured so long for this moment; there was no way she was letting it fall down the drain both literally and figuratively. It was time to stand tall and bring out her best.

No holding back anymore! Putting on her best determined face, Millium recalled and repeated the steps as quickly as she could: Feet spread apart. Hips thrusted forward. Fingers spreading it open. Already, her trickle's trajectory moved forward a bit, but it wasn't enough. With all the strength she could muster, Millium did the last important step and pushed.

Golden Maelstrom!

In an instant, the trickle erupted into a mighty stream, powerful and uncontained, flying further out and splattering against the floor in an impressive spray of drops that nearly reached the wall on the other side. A thunderous noise coupled with a hiss radiated inside the locker room with a faint echo like she had turned the shower on to full blast, and the smell quickly filled inside and outside its walls, making Fie's nose twitch near the door.

Thoughts and emotions flooded Millium’s brain as quickly as she flooded the floor, even with the drain doing its best to shrink the rapidly-growing puddle. She wasn't sure which one she should focus on first. There was sweet relief for sure; finally letting go after an entire day of holding and close calls, not soaking herself like the little kid that she barely wasn't anymore. It felt so good, too! Releasing all that pesky pressure built up from a very long day, feeling and seeing the slight bump below her belly slowly shrinking back down. There was even a little tingle downstairs, which didn’t feel wholesome but definitely felt nice. It was enough to make her lift her head and sigh at first, a long and deep “Hahhh!” with closed eyes and an open smile.

But before she could get lost in the relief, Millium remembered her mission and looked back down, thoroughly examining how things were going. Legs and other places spread far enough? Check. Pee stream arcing forward and away? Definitely. Any splatter or wayward drips on her feet? Eh, maybe one or two, but that might have been from her mad dash like the ones on her legs.

All of these details added up to one big conclusion: She was successfully peeing standing up, on her first try no less! It was a long and tough road to even get here, but super worth it.

“This is so cool!” she exclaimed with glee. “Fie, you gotta see this! I could totally be one of the guys now!”

“Uh, no thanks, I’m good,” she heard Fie mutter.

"Okay, suit yourself!" In hindsight, it was a bit silly to ask that. Fie's done it herself, probably lots of times too. It was also probably for the better, as the shower floor was flooded with pee by now. Fie wouldn't have had any room to stand in there without stepping in it.

Even so, more continued to shoot out at the same volume and coat the floor. Millium felt glad that she could hold so much, but it was getting a little embarrassing now. This didn't even account for everything she leaked out before this. Maybe it was for the best that she didn't go earlier when all the other girls were there.

If she was gonna be stuck here for a while yet, she might as well have a little fun. Millium shifted her hips from side to side, giggling to herself as her tinkle moved to and fro along the floor, subtly changing the splatter sounds. She even tried bucking forward to see if she could reach the wall, although it always fell just short. Regardless, Fie was totally right about being able to aim it a bit. Maybe if she practiced this enough, she could learn to write her name out in the snow next time she had to visit the Northern mountain ranges. It’d give her something to shoot for at least, literally and figuratively.

The fun had to stop sometime, sadly. Her stream cut out almost as quickly as it started, reducing to a few dribbles with the occasional spurt. It had been a long and treacherous battle, but Millium had ultimately come out on top. She was free to look down on her work and smile from ear to ear, totally relishing in the massive puddle that was the testament to her victory.

But she should probably clean that up before she left. Would be super rude if she didn’t otherwise. Millium turned the shower back on and watched as it rinsed away her naughty waters, though it made the smell a little bit worse as it did so. Once enough of it had circled into the drain, she stepped into the spray and let it wash her legs and feet clean as well. Finally, she got her hands wet and then personally wiped the last remaining part of her free of pee, the last time she would be getting so intimate with her body for the day.

With the deed finally done and the shower cleaned up enough, Millium departed the stall and returned to Fie. “Woo, that feels so much better!” she said, all smiles, “Man, I wish I learned that a long time ago. Who knows how many fun potty times I could have had by now?”

Fie only looked at her with arms crossed and an unamused expression.

“Oh, I’m sure you don’t need to hear about it. Probably done them yourself, am I right?” asked Millium.

“That was stupid of you.”

“Huh?” Millium tilted her head. “But you were the one to teach me. It was your idea to use the shower, even!”

“Not the shower. I’m talking about holding it through classes just to try it. You could’ve just used the bathroom like normal today, then tried it back at the dorms tonight. No need at all to put yourself through so much trouble and risk making a mess for others to clean up.”

“Oh.” Millium put a hand on the back of her head. “You got me there. I guess I was so excited to try it, I didn’t think at all about things like that. I owe an apology to everyone, don’t I?”

Fie’s scolding expression let up. “Well, I’m to blame for this too. I should’ve told you the first chance I had, but I guess I forgot at some point. In hindsight, saving the lesson until after class was probably the better idea.”

“Aw, don’t be too hard on yourself, Fie. All’s well that ends well, right?” Millium offered an encouraging smile. “We just gotta be a little more careful from now on, that’s all.”

“If you say so.” Fie’s gaze drifted downwards from Millium’s face. “You should get dressed so we can get back out there. They might be wondering about us now.”

“Oh, right! That might’ve turned a few heads if I forgot that part,” said Millium, “I doubt the girls are gonna be as forgiving as you are if they found out about this.”

“Tell me about it.” Fie sighed. “I’m not entirely sure how I’m going to explain our trip back here to Sara.”

“I’m sure I won’t need too much of an explanation.”

Millium and Fie showed their “oh crap!” faces to each other before turning towards the opening door. As expected, Sara approached them with hands on her hips.

“Eh heh heh, what’s shaking Instructor?” For once, Millium felt a tad bit embarrassed, and not just because of her lack of clothing.

“How much do we gotta explain?” said Fie with a hint of resignation in her voice.

“I can tell most of the story, judging by Millium’s squirming and the little trail leading into one of the shower stalls,” said Sara, “All that really leaves is the why behind all of this. I’d love to hear what you two have been up to outside of your studies today.”

Both students felt their faces growing red as a bead of sweat formed on the back of each head. “Um, I hope I can still get some candy after this,” said Millium.

Meanwhile, Fie was at a loss for a response, and could only reply with the first thought that came to her mind: “I gotta pee.”

• 4-Star 3
  • 3-Star 1
  • 1 year later...