The Omozone

• Basic Member

It was a snowy December night. A family of five was on the busy highway driving to see their kids’ grandparents, who lived two states away, for the holidays. The father, Richard, was driving their minivan big enough for five people while the mother, Evelyn, stayed in the passenger seat trying to keep warm. In the back row were their three kids. On the passenger side was their eldest daughter of fifteen years, Julie, who was tall for her age and had her black hair grown out to her waist. She didn’t think much of the trip; she just spent the drive just staring at her phone with a bored expression on her face. 

In the center in her car seat was their youngest daughter, Stacey, with her brown hair in pigtails and bundled up in a heavy winter coat. At five years old, she was most looking forward to seeing her grandparents and the holidays in general, mostly to see what gifts she would get from Santa! But for now she was napping after spending the majority of the car ride driving her family nuts with her incessant singing of Christmas carols.

Finally on the left side was middle child, Annabelle. At ten years old, she had just grown out of her Santa phase and was focused on being a more practical person, of course she wasn’t going to ruin that for her little sister. Giving her glasses a clean, she just stared out the window, watching the snow fall even harder wondering if they were ever gonna her there, or at the very least find a place to empty her bladder…

In fact, all the girls in the family seemed to have begun to feel the need to pee. They had stopped for gas about a half hour ago and while Richard left to use the bathroom, none of the others decided to go, thinking they could make it without having to resort to using a filthy gas station bathroom, even though they had already been holding it for a half hour prior.

Just then, she felt a loud thud which immediately caught her attention. Stacey was immediately woken from her nap and Julie nearly dropped her phone as they noticed the van starting to slow down and make its way to the side of the road.

“Mommy, what’s going on?” Stacey said still drowsy.

“Yeah, what gives?” Julie said with an annoyed tone in her voice. “Why are we stopping here?”

“Look, everything’s fine.” Their mother said. “Richard, why don’t you go out and see what’s wrong?”

“On it.” Their dad said as he walked out and examined the car for any signs of damage.

Meanwhile, Annabelle could feel her need to pee grow more noticeable, but not enough that it was becoming an urgent need for relief. Her sisters, who had now started to regret not going back at the gas station, were also beginning to feel the pressure on their bladders grow, but still did a better job of hiding it. Even their mom was starting to regret the large hot tea she had not too long ago.

“Bad news guys.” Richard said stepping back in the car. “We blew out our rear tire and we don’t have a spare; we don’t even have any sealant to patch us up enough to get to the auto shop.”

The three children just groaned.

“You gotta be kidding me!” Julie said.

“You mean we’re stuck?” Stacey said sounding like she was going to cry.

“We’re not stuck.” Annabelle said reassuring her younger sister. “Dad’s gonna do his best to get us out of here.”

“That’s right.” He said. “I called roadside assistance, they should be here in an hour or two to fix our tire.”

“What am I supposed to do for an hour, just freeze my ass off?” Julie cursed.

“Hey, watch your language!” Evelyn scolded.

“Yeah, Santa’s watching!” Stacey said rather condescendingly.

Julie just glared at her kid sister before turning back to the window, scowling at the predicament they were in.

“Honey, why don’t you give your parents a call and tell them we’re running a bit late and you kids can find a way to keep yourselves occupied.”

“Good idea.” Evelyn said pulling out her cellphone

“I got all my entertainment right here.” Julie said going back to her phone.

“You’re gonna waste your battery in less than an hour.” Annabelle said dryly.

“Mommy, can we play The License Plate Game?” Stacey asked sweetly.

“You bet we can!” Evelyn said. “You can start and Mommy will go after she finishes talking to grandma and grandpa.”

Nearly 45 minutes passed and the situation remained the same. The family was still stuck on the road waiting for help while the kids kept busy: Stacey and her mom were now playing ‘I Spy’, Annabelle managed to keep herself entertained with one of the road map books in the seat pocket in front of her and Julie was still glued to her phone, that was until her battery finally died. To make matters worse, their bladders were finally starting to give, with Julie having the most difficult time right now.

“Great…” Julie said grouchily. “Anyone got a spare charger?”

“Didn’t you pack your own?” Richard asked.

“I’m not digging through all of that!” Julie exclaimed looking at all the luggage in the back of the van.

“I told you to save some for later…” Annabelle said matter of factly, not even bothering to look up from her book.

“Oh, shut up you!” Julie said.

“Hey now!” Richard said reprimanding her.

“Look, I’m sorry…” Julie said. “I’m just cold and tired. And to top it off, I really need to pee.”

“You have to pee?“ Evelyn asked. “How long do you think you can wait?”

“I’ve been holding it in since before we reached thegas station.” Julie admitted. “I thought we’d be at a rest stop before now. Anyone care if I step out to go pee on the road?”

“Go ahead.” Evelyn said. “I don’t want you wetting yourself.”

“You’d rather pee out in the open than have used the gas station toilet?” Annabelle quipped.

“Be right back.” Julie said opening the door and walking out.

Staying close to the car but facing away, she spread her legs apart and planted her feet firmly on the ground. After she unsnapped and unzipped her jeans, Julie shuffled her panties down so that her vagina was now peeking out of her unsnapped fly. With her thick pubic hair keeping her most private area unbothered by the cold air, Julie took her fingers and pulled on her labia before letting out a thick stream of yellow pee onto the cold pavement.

Julie just sighed as she enjoyed her much needed pee. Moving her hips and labia around, she aimed her stream onto the snow in front of her and began tracing a few letters: First J, then U, and so on until she was able to finish JULIE in big yellow letters on the white snow canvas that had served as her personal urinal just as her bladder fully emptied.

Giving out a last few spurts, Julie just stood in pride with her hands on her hips as she let the cool wind dry her vagina; a much more efficient solution than wiping or shaking, she figured.

“Honey, zip back up before you get frostbite!” Evelyn shouted out the window like a doting mother would.

“Hey, have you seen how thick this thing is?” Julie said turning around and motioning towards her still exposed vagina and pubic hair. “No way I’m freezing with a bush like this.”

“We get it, now get back dressed!” Annabelle complained. “Nobody wants to see that!”

Julie complied, zipping and snapping her jeans back and hopping back in the car.

“Much better.” Julie said in a more content tone.

“You always have to be so unladylike with your business.” Annabelle said in a haughty tone.

“You’re just jealous because you could never do it like me.” Julie countered back with a self-righteous smirk. “It’s not my fault Dad was the one who took on potty training me.”

“Now girls, everyone pees their own way.” Richard said. “Let’s try to be on our best behavior about it while we wait for the tow truck.”

“Yes, Dad…” The two older sisters said.

Annabelle just looked back at her older sister; she was indeed jealous of her. She’d been peeing standing up ever since she saw their Dad do it during her toilet training lessons and he just kept encouraging it to the point that he bought her her own training urinal for her to pee next to her Dad. He even let her pee in the yard as long as she kept doing it standing up. It was a skill that Annabelle could never master (her mom did her toilet training) and was too proud to ask her sister to teach her.

Her moping was then interrupted by a sharp pain in her bladder. Her need to pee was only getting worse and was considering speaking up when…

“Stacey, I can see you fidgeting back there. Are you okay?” Richard asked.

Annabelle noticed that Stacey was squirming around in her car seat, her legs squeezed together and a look of discomfort on her face.

“Sweetie, do you need to go potty?” Evelyn asked.

Stacey just nodded.

“Yeah, I gotta go potty now!” She whined. “Is the car people gonna come and take us to the potty soon?”

“I’m afraid it’s gonna be a little longer, honey.” Evelyn. “You’re just gonna have to pee outside.”

“Outside?” Stacey asked. “But isn’t that naughty?”

“Honey, it’s not naughty if I’m telling you you can.” Evelyn said. “Your big sister just went potty outside because she had to go that bad.”

Stacey was still uncertain.

“In fact, wanna hear a secret?” Evelyn said. “Mommy’s gotta go potty too and she’s gonna go right on the road by the car and she’d feel much better if she had her little helper with her. What do you say?”

“I’ll be your little helper!” Stacey exclaimed.

Annabelle just rolled her eyes as Stacey unbuckled her safety belt and hopped out to join her Mom by the side of the road.

“Here, start by sitting on the edge of the van like you would on a toilet.” Evelyn instructed. “Get as far forward as you can so your bottom is on the edge and your privacy is hanging over.”

The two sat down on the edge where the floor met the open doorway of the sliding van door. Evelyn then made to lower her pants and underwear down to her boots and move her fur coat out of the way.

“Alright Sweetie, now get your clothes down like I’ve got them.” Evelyn instructed as Stacey complied as she lowered her pants and underwear to her shoes. “Gotta make sure they’re out of the way; don’t wanna accidentally tinkle on them. Ready?”

“Ready.” Stacey said confidently.

Annabelle could only listen as the two let out heavy streams of pee that splattered onto the road. She was well familiar with her mom’s lessons in how girls peed outdoors; she had taught Annabelle herself when she was Stacey’s age during one of their summer camping trips in the woods and it was no different than how she was teaching her kid sister. Of course she didn’t have the luxury of having a place to sit, she had to learn the inconvenient method of squatting (and that’s not including her lesson about avoiding wiping with poison ivy, which she learned the hard way). Julie however didn’t need these lessons. Her being Queen of Peeing Standing Up and all, going in the woods was already second nature.

Annabelle was immediately snapped back to the present as all the reminiscing about these events combined with the sound of her mother and sister’s continued peeing intensified her need even further. Nevertheless, she kept her composure while keeping her legs pressed together.

Meanwhile, As Stacey was continuing watching her young vagina go pee on the road below, her inquisitive mind took over and started to ask a few questions to make her pleasant tinkle more interesting.

“Mommy?” She asked turning to her mom who was still peeing a good amount like her. “Does your privacy feel better now that you’re going potty?”

“I suppose it does…” Evelyn said taken aback but still encouraging of her child’s curious nature.

“Oh, mine feels better too.” Stacey said. She then slowly leaned over and got a quick look and her mom’s vagina, emptying pee onto the road just like her own but still different from hers; she was simply curious enough to bring it up.

“Mommy, why is your privacy all furry?”

Evelyn just giggled

“You’re a remarkably observant child for your age.” Evelyn noted. “When you get to be as big as Julie, yours will look just like that as well.”

Stacey smiled as she looked back down at her vagina, watching the last of her pee flow from her young folds and trickle down into the large puddle that she had made. She looked and saw that her pee puddle was combining with her mother’s own puddle, who in turn was finishing up her own pee.

“Mommy, look! I went potty on the road!” Stacey exclaimed in joy as she pointed to her pee puddle.

“That’s right, good girl.” Evelyn said, reaching into the glove compartment and pulling out a few napkins. “Time for wipes now. We can’t have your privacy being all wet when it’s this cold out.”

Stacey just nodded in agreement as she stood on the open doorway, facing outside with her clothes still down, not caring that her young vagina was exposed to the elements, as her mom wiped one of the napkins against her wet folds and between her crease until not a drop of pee remained. Evelyn then made to wipe her own vagina and the pee drops on her pubic hair as the two got back dressed and sat back down.

“So it’s okay to do this?” Stacey asked. “It really is much better going potty outside than inside.”

“Only when you have my permission and only when it’s an absolute emergency.” Evelyn clarified. “I don’t want you peeing in the yard just because you can, that would be naughty.”

“Unless you can pee standing like Julie here.” Annabelle snarked.

“Ha ha ha…” Julie laughed sarcastically.

After ninety minutes passed, help still has yet to arrive. Annabelle meanwhile was finding it harder to maintain control as her urge to pee grew more and more. She was much too proper and mature to just hop out and pop a squat right out in the snow. If she were Stacey’s age, it would’ve been acceptable for her, but unlike Julie, she held herself to higher standards.

“Annabelle, I can see you squirming back there.” Richard finally spoke up. “Just go out and pee already.”

“I’m fine really…” Annabelle said, forcing a smile. “I don’t need to go out and disgrace myself when I’m above that sort of thing and perfectly capable of holding on just a bit longer.”

Her parents just stared at her incredulously.

“Besides, I’m rather underdressed for it given these conditions.” Annabelle continued motioning towards her attire of a plaid skirt and tights on the bottom and a jean jacket and wide collar t-shirt on top.

“I told you to wear something more functional.” Evelyn nagged. “But you insisted on doing your own thing.”

“I got it.” Richard said reaching underneath the seat and pulling out a large empty water bottle, approximately a liter in volume. “Pee in this.”

Annabelle was shocked, not only knowing that her bluff had been called out but was also presented with an even more impossible solution in her eyes.

“Dad, what are you thinking?” Annabelle exclaimed. “I can’t pee in that, I’m a girl!”

“So just pee in the snow then.” Julie suggested with a hint of annoyance. “Either that or wetting yourself.”

“Yeah, it’s fun.” Stacey agreed.

Annabelle looked out the window and saw the snow continue to fall and thought of herself being drenched in it if she were to go out and do her business, not to mention the idea of a passing car noticing her bare butt sticking out as she was trying to pop a squat. Then she saw the bottle in her hand. It was narrow-necked and seemed unsuitable for her equipment, but at least she could do it in the warmth and privacy of her own car, with only her sisters and parents, who have already seen her naked in the past, including her private area, so she wouldn’t have to be too mortified if they somehow caught a glimpse. She decided the trade off was worth it…

“Alright, I’ll use the bottle…” Annabelle grumbled as she made to take the cap off and move the receptacle between her legs. “Just nobody look at me!”

“I won’t, just go pee already before you have an accident in the car.” Julie said rather annoyed.

Once she was sure nobody was looking, Annabelle slid her tights down along with her panties, keeping her skirt down so that her private area was hidden. She then spread her legs so that her right leg was firmly planted in the middle of the floor between the two front seats and her left was stretched up so her heel was on the seat cushion she was sitting on. She then flipped the front of her skirt up, exposing her plain vagina, and placed the open bottle right up against the crevice that separated her folds of skin.

Feeling herself about to burst, she moved the opening of the bottle along her slit to hopefully get an idea of where exactly it was her pee came out. She never actually watched herself pee so she could only make an educated guess. When she had the bottle near the top, she figured that seemed like the appropriate place for her to start peeing. As she relaxed and began to pee, she felt her hand that was holding the bottle get warm and wet; she had placed the bottle just above the line of fire, enough that it was hitting the rim and trickling down the edge.

“Eep!” Annabelle squeaked out as she managed to cut off her stream before doing any major damage to the car.

“You gotta spread them open.” Evelyn said having been paying attention and looking through the rear view mirror. “I know you said not to look, but speaking as someone who’s done this before, it looked like you were struggling.”

Taking her mom’s advice, Annabelle just nodded and used her free hand to spread her labia apart. Looking down, she was able to properly locate the opening of her urethra and position the bottle accordingly as she tried again and relaxed.

The otherwise silent car was now filled with the echoing sound of rushing liquid hitting hollow plastic as Annabelle peed into the large bottle with a large torrent. Annabelle could only smile in bliss as she never had to pee so badly in her life and not only did it feel good, it felt good doing it in such a manner that didn’t confine her to a typical restroom and toilet; it almost felt liberating.

“Ahhh…” Annabelle could only sigh as the bottle reached its halfway point with no sign of slowing down.

She wished she could do this more often, whether it was peeing standing up with her big sister, having her little sister want to join her in peeing, or even just sharing a friendly pee with mom, she hoped for more family moments like this. It was at that moment that Annabelle’s peeing finally slowed down and came to a stop, just as the bottle was about to be topped off.

“Here you go, Sweetie.” Evelyn said passing a napkin down to her daughter.

“Thanks Mom.” Annabelle said wiping her vagina dry and putting the cap back on the bottle.

“Good girl, Annie.” Stacey congratulated, patting her big sister on the shoulder.

“Dang girl, how long were you holding that in for?” Julie said picking up the nearly full bottle and examining the contents. “You want, I can show you how to do it standing up next.”

“You would do that?” Annabelle asked pulling her panties and tights back up.

“Sure. Anyone who can get that much pee in that small of an opening clearly has skill.” Julie complimented. “Unless you still think it’s too unladylike.”

“I just got done peeing in a bottle, I’m in no place to judge.” Annabelle said. “I’ll take you up on your offer. And hey, maybe I can teach Stacey here how to squat in the bushes like a real camper.”

“You’d do that, Annie?” Stacey asked.

“That’s how Mom taught me and I’m more than happy to pass it on to you.”

“And pretty soon she’ll be the one teaching you how to pee standing up.” Julie added.

“Wow…” Stacey said in awe.

“You can probably start this weekend.” Evelyn suggested. “Grandma’s woods is big enough and far away from any other people that you shouldn’t have a problem. And everyone will be so busy she won’t even notice.”

“Hey, look who just showed up.” Richard said.

The five looked behind them and saw a service truck had showed up; it was roadside assistance here to finally get them out of this mess. A quick tire change later and the family was back on the road, a couple hours behind schedule, but thankfully they came across no other mishaps or other stops, especially not bathroom breaks.

Edited by AustinMalkovich