The Omozone

Full bladder ultrasound catheter

Kate Rose

I was in my first year of college and I was having a hard time holding my pee. The day of my ultrasound I received a letter saying "empty your bladder right before your ultrasound appointment". I drove to the ultrasound office, walked in, signed in at the receptionist desk and went to the bathroom to pee and the doctor then called me back, the doctor was a shorter young blond woman. She told me to lay down on my back on the ultrasound table and to remove my pants and panties, I did, she then inserted a catheter into my bladder and began to very slowly fill my bladder with blue dye and water until I said I was unbearably desperate and crying with a very bulging and rock hard bladder, she then clamped the catheter shut. She then applied the ultrasound jell to my bladder and pressed the probe into my rock hard and bulging bladder, I cried as she scanned my exploding and stretching bladder and it is unable to leak even a drop, she pushed the ultrasound probe hard into my bladder and then she removed the catheter and I was shaking, crying, uncontrollable drips escaping my bladder.

On 12/19/2022 at 1:43 AM, Kate Rose said:

I was in my first year of college and I was having a hard time holding my pee. The day of my ultrasound I received a letter saying "empty your bladder right before your ultrasound appointment". I drove to the ultrasound office, walked in, signed in at the receptionist desk and went to the bathroom to pee and the doctor then called me back, the doctor was a shorter young blond woman. She told me to lay down on my back on the ultrasound table and to remove my pants and panties, I did, she then inserted a catheter into my bladder and began to very slowly fill my bladder with blue dye and water until I said I was unbearably desperate and crying with a very bulging and rock hard bladder, she then clamped the catheter shut. She then applied the ultrasound jell to my bladder and pressed the probe into my rock hard and bulging bladder, I cried as she scanned my exploding and stretching bladder and it is unable to leak even a drop, she pushed the ultrasound probe hard into my bladder and then she removed the catheter and I was shaking, crying, uncontrollable drips escaping my bladder. She then made me spread my legs and remove my panties and pants as I leaked. She then pushed the ultrasound probe onto my urethra, placed her hand on my bladder and pressed down firmly onto my piss filled bladder, pee gushed out like a garden hose as she pushed harder.

Edited by Kate Rose