The Omozone

EtchyCat

• Established Member

Hiiiiya~

I have been asked quite a bit recently on the discord about armor and how you go to the bathroom while wearing it so i figured I would tell you all about my first experiences with it!

For those of you who don't know me, I'm an avid martial artist, LARPer, DnD nut, and just general nerd of all kinds. This particular story follows my first time wearing armor for a LARP event. 

Setting up a little backstory here, I had done a fair bit of armed martial arts including various Japanese arts, HEMA, various European styles and some live steel combat at this point. I had also done a fair bit of cosplaying so I had a good amount of experience wearing armor of all kinds ranging from honest to goodness real plate mail to foam cosplay armor. I knew the ins and outs of how to wear it, take it off and put it on and what I needed to do to make sure I was healthy fighting in it.

*Insert literal gallons of water here*

The only thing I HADN'T had experience in was wearing it for more than a few hours at a time. This meant that by the time I was squirmy, it was time to unbuckle and get out of it anyways. never an issue!

So off I set to the camp with aluminium plate in tow. This particular armor and costume was by no means historically accurate, but it was awesome and took forever for me to get together. It consisted of the following in order of donning:

• Tight fitting and water wicking black pants, a black underarmor shirt and brown boots.
  • A leather warskirt that looked alot like a tabard. This went over my head and draped down both my front and back. Three armored flaps hung down from either side protecting my crotch and butt.
  • Hard Leather greaves for my legs that fitted over my boots.
  • A 3 piece segmented chest and back that moved with my torso beautifully. It connected on both sides with 3 rear facing buckles each.  
  • A set of segmented pauldrons that looked super cool, but were a little bulky.
  • A set of plate bracers. 
  • A thick leather sword belt. 

All in all a very pretty and super fun costume. The armor was light as it was aluminium and I wasn't going to run around all weekend in heavy ass steel. For those that don't know, when you wear armor, your pants end up buried under at least 3 layers of armor and belting and become impossible to get to if you are doing things right. 

The stage is set~

So I arrive at camp, take a much needed pee break after a 3 hour drive in the car. During the ride I had been over hydrating in anticipation of the event.  After loading our gear into our cabin I got dressed with my fiance's help and went out into the world!

I was super excited for this new character, you have no idea! I had been planning her for months and I had soooo much fun just roleplaying and being the noble protector for once. I drank at the tavern, adventured and all in all kicked some major ass. Before I knew it I had been in the armor for almost 6 hours, sweating and fighting and partying the whole time. After getting a little too rambunctious and pelting someone in the face with a mug of ale and the ensuing laughter I realized very suddenly and violently that I really had to pee...So I got up and tromped the 5 minutes to bathhouse, all the while getting more and more aware that I really REALLY had to pee. Its amazing what your body will forget when you are having fun~

At this particular LARP you were always considered in game, meaning that if a certain Etchy was desperately power-walking to the bathroom, she had better be armed and on her guard. Luckily I was~ I heard the footsteps before they got too close and turned to find myself ambushed by two kobolds! Normally lower level monsters, but there where there was one... I looked around and sure enough there were two others lurking behind trees nearby. I could have technically told them out of game I was about to piss all over myself and run off to take care of it before the fight, but where would be the fun in that? So I called out to my friends at the tavern for help and braced myself for defense until they arrived. The fight didn't take long and this isn't that kinda story, but it definitly delayed me enough...

After dispatching the kobolds I couldn't even stay to loot them. I was dancing foot to foot and dripping from the exertion so I told my group to collect for me and walked as fast as I could without piddling all over myself. When I got there I sighed in relief and stumbled in only to remember...this was a girl scout camp...tiny stalls. 

I tried dancing outside a stall, desperately trying to unbuckle my armor so I could get in the stall and pull my damn pants down but in my state I just couldn't reach the buckles. I danced and dribbled in the bath house until I simply realized it wasn't gonna work. My fiance was off on a mission and couldn't help and I was about to make a VERY big puddle all over the floor...My pants and panties were already a little wet, but the material had been wet with water and sweat for hours anyways so I didn't mind the feeling...I made a decision~

I danced my way out of the bathhouse and into the woods where I wouldn't be seen. I checked my surroundings as I continued to hop foot to foot and dribble down my thighs. When I was convinced I wouldn't be attacked or spotted...I moved my warskirt out of the way...squatted down and...Went~ Right through my panties, right through my pants and all over the grass~
The relief felt sooooo good~ I squatted there and hissed through my clothes for a good minute, making a very sizable puddle, giggling and moaning the whole time at the absurdity of it. I couldn't even describe how much better I felt and that is to say NOTHING of how naughty it felt~ After i was done, I used a bit of water to clean myself up. The wet spot dried within 10 minutes due to the material and no one was the wiser~

This ended up not only part of the character's secret life, but also part of my armor routine~ No need to take the armor off when I can go and pee myself in the woods with no consequences~
Let me know if you enjoyed this and I might post some more LARP or armor related stuff here. I have a TON of not so intentional accident reports to share and a TON of non armor related incidents where wetting myself so casually wasn't an option~

Wuvvles~

• 5 months later...

Archived