The Omozone

OmoCommando's Assorted Fiction

OmoCommando

• Established Member

A dump for all my fictions. Current trying to write once a day for each of the "Omovember" prompts that we've been talking about it in the discord. Most of these will likely be 2000 words or less, but hey, maybe that's okay. Enjoy!

Desperate in a vehicle:

Monica stared out of the window of the passenger side, the buildings slowly passing by as traffic trudged along. She made a worried expression as she looked over at the taxi next to her. As the driver glanced back at her, she turned her gaze away, pretending to play with the strings on the hood of her sweatshirt.

“Is it clearing up at all?” she asked her friend, Keisha.

“Doesn’t look like it.” Keisha responded. “Want me to try Cheyenne street exit?”

“No, traffic gets even worse when you come to the tunnel.” said Monica. “We might get stuck even longer.”

“What’s the rush?” Keisha asked, looking at her friend.

“I really have to pee.” Monica folded her hands in her lap.

“Shit…” Keisha said. “Sorry. I wish I could go faster.”

“I know, it’s not your fault.” Monica squeezed her legs together. Still, she couldn’t help but search for something to blame. Maybe there was someone at the head of the line who was deliberately slowing traffic down. Some asshole cause a car accident which slowed everything down. Maybe Keisha should have allowed them to leave the restaurant a few minutes earlier. But in her heart she knew that she simply should have peed before getting in the car.

Monica had no one to blame but herself.

She began to wiggle in her seat. Funny how the seatbelt could suddenly feel so incredibly tight. It never bothered her before. She let out an audible sigh as she pressed her palm against the side of her face, resting her elbow on the car window.

“I’m so sorry, Monica…”

“Stop apologizing,” Monica grumbled. “It just makes me feel worse than I already do.”

Keisha exhaled through her nose and turned on the turn signal.

“What are you doing?” Monica asked.

“I’ll try to get you to a gas station or something.” Keisha said. “We’ll take the next exit.”

“No, just…” Monica emphasized the road. “Just keep going. If we get off here, we’ll never make it back home before ten.”

“Yeah, but…”

“I can hold it!” Monica exclaimed.

“All right…” Keisha turned off the turn signal and stayed in the middle-left lane.

Monica started shaking her left leg. All she could think about was how badly she needed to pee… which, ironically enough, made her need to pee even worse. She looked back at traffic. Nothing seemed to be moving. How much time had passed? It must have been at least five straight minutes with no movement. She was glad she didn’t have to drive in such traffic, but… somehow it didn’t annoy her any less. Please move forward… Please move forward… She repeated the words over and over in her head. The car in front of them inched forwards some and Keisha inched with them. If they were to advance a few inches every five minutes, Monica wasn’t sure she was going to last much longer.

“Still hanging in there?” Keisha tried to ask with a hint of humor.

“I haven’t peed myself, if that’s what you mean.” Monica replied with a nod.

That pretty much summed up their next few moments. The repetitive process of inching forward every few minutes, followed up with a question on how Monica was doing or some offbrand toilet humor.

“I don’t suppose there’s a cup or bottle in here somewhere.”

Keisha looked around. Her car was a bit of a mess, but not trash. Various bags and wrappers were scattered about… even a bra was on the floor. “Yeah, there’s a McDonald’s cup. Are you that desperate?” she laughed.

“I’m getting close.” Monica chuckled, fists tightened over the lap of her jeans. “I’m just… considering my options.”

“Okay, please don’t pee in my car.” Keisha protested.

“Well it’s not like we can pull over!” yelled Monica.

“I know, but still!”

Monica threw her arms up. “Fine, if I pee my pants, it’s never coming out of your seat!”

Big mistake. That little outburst caused her to pee… just a little. She had been getting weird little pings in her crotch now and again which she would only describe as a very weird sensation… as if she peed a little, but the more she felt around, she realized it was just her body playing tricks on her.

But this time, it was real. There was a distinct wet spot on her panties now that she could feel travel against her skin. Monica immediately brought her hands back to her crotch and squeezed her legs together.

Keisha sighed. “Well, we’re almost there, so just… keep holding on.”

“We’re not almost there, we’re still two miles from the exit!”

They sat in silence for a bit. Monica wasn’t even sure how long. She shifted into a cross-legged position, resting her elbow on her knee and her chin in her hand, once again starting out the window and into the cityscape. The night was cloudy and showed almost no starlight. Not that it mattered. The lights from the city usually drowned out most starlight. Instead she was doomed to focus on her slowly weakening bladder. The desperation was coming in waves now. Every few seconds, a feeling cascaded along her body and straight down to her crotch, and each time she would have to squeeze things shut to make sure nothing more leaked out. At long last, the sign for exit 65 rounded the corner.

“One more exit…” she whispered.

A sharp pain shot through her back. Her crotch burned in agony. Her muscles gave way again and she felt another burst of warmth blanket her panties. This was it.

“I can’t do it anymore!” Monica shouted. “Give me the cup!”

“We’re almost there!” Keisha said.

“I’m serious, give me the cup!” Monica held out one hand while the other grasped her crotch. “If you don’t give it to me now, I’m peeing on your seat!”

“Okay! Okay!” Keisha reached for the cupholder behind Monica’s seat and handed it to her. “Shit, there’s something in there still.”

“I don’t care!” Monica quickly unbuttoned her jeans and started to slide them down, along with her panties. She was pretty sure the car next to her could see her goods, but she had to go so bad that she didn’t care. She scooted up the edge of the seat and held the cup in front of her crotch… then released.

The car was filled with a loud splashing noise as Monica’s stream struck whatever was already in the cup. Not that it mattered. It quickly filled with a new liquid. Monica closed her eyes and let out the most epic sigh of relief one had ever heard.

“Jesus, Monica…” Keisha said with a hint of disgust in her voice.

Monica blew it off. She was simply relieved to finally… be relieved. The tension on her bladder slowly began to ease as she filled the cup between her legs. But… from the sound of things, the cup was getting full. She looked down below. It was already three-quarters full… and she still had to go.

“Uh… It’s getting full…” Monica said with a hint of panic.

“I don’t have another cup!” Keisha shouted! “Stop peeing!”

“I can’t!” Monica began to shift her position a bit, scooting forward slightly. Big mistake. She peed right on her wrist. Then the stream went the opposite direction, spraying the inside of her thigh. “Fuck!”

“What?” Keisha shouted. “You’d better not get pee on my car!”

“It’s fine!” Monica shouted. The cup was nearly full. She stopped peeing for only a moment, then started to roll down the window. Her crotch burned with the desire to finish its business as she waited for the window to go down. Why couldn’t these things go faster? Once it was finally down, she dumped the contents of the cup out the window, then brought the cup back down between her legs. Once again, the car was filled with the sound of liquid spraying against a solid surface.

Monica peed for about ten more seconds before her bladder finally felt empty. Her stream shrank away, letting out a few more drops into the cup. She filled it about halfway this time.

“Finished?” Keisha asked, mildly irritated.

“Yeah…” Monica sighed. “Thanks for the cup.”

She shook her head for a moment. “Girl, I can’t believe you just took a piss in my car.”

“I was literally about to pee my pants!” Monica said.

“I know, but… damn!”

Monica let out a sigh. “Look, I wouldn’t have done it if I thought there was another way!”

“Throw that cup out! My whole car is about to smell like piss!”

Monica dumped out the cup, then proceeded to drop it into the road. She lifted her hips off the seat and proceeded to pull her clothes back up. Her hand was drenched. She could feel her jeans stick to her leg where she peed on it. It was not the finest evening.

• Established Member

Desperate during sex

Kindra pulled Peter into her room and quickly sat down on her bed. She played with her long blonde hair a bit before stripping off her jacket… followed shortly by her shirt.

“I told you I didn’t live far from the bar.” she teased.

Peter removed his own shirt, then started to unbuckle his pants.

“Easy, tiger!” Kindra taunted. “We don’t have to jump in right away.”

“I know, but…” Peter grinned as he looked at her. “I want you so bad right now!”

Kindra giggled as she unbuttoned her own pants and let them fall to the floor. “All right, just let me take care of something first…” she started to walk towards the bathroom.

“Come on!” Peter said, hugging her from behind. She could feel his goatee tickling her neck as he started to kiss her. “I’m not sure how much longer I can resist you.”

Kindra sighed. “Okay, I suppose it can wait.” Truth be told, she really needed to pee. But she didn’t want to risk him losing interest. Guys were fleeting and if you teased them for too long, they’d move on to something else. This was her night. She finally brought home a good guy. And they were going to do it.

She reached behind, stroking the back of his neck as he kissed her. His lips moved from her neck down to her shoulder… then finally teasing the top of her breast. She took that as a sign… and started to play with her bra strap, twisting her finger around in it before finally pulling it down. Peter did the rest. He unhooked it from behind, letting it fall to the ground. He turned her around in his arms, and proceeded to kiss her right between the breasts.

“So… how hot am I?” she asked playfully.

“Hotter than the sun, baby!”

A bit cliche, but she accepted it. She put her hands on his chest, rubbing them up and down. He was pretty well toned, even if not super model quality. Peter’s kisses started to travel further downward. Kindra allowed herself to fall backwards onto the bed as he continued to kiss her belly. Then finally… he reached for the seams of her panties and gently slid them down her legs, tossing them to the side. He knelt down… she closed her eyes and laid back… then let out a soft exhale as she felt tongue stroke her clit.

He was starting slow. Long, gradual licks that started from the bottom and worked their way up, giving a little ‘flick’ against her clit. She allowed herself to let out a load moan, knowing it was something Peter wanted to hear.

The trouble was, every lick made her muscles weaken. Not really a good thing when you needed to pee. Was she doing the right thing by refusing to go before she and Peter did the deed? She wasn’t sure, but at the moment, everything felt way too good to simply stop. No. She would hold it. Though she had to admit she never tried having a full bladder during sex, she was pretty sure she could handle it.

Her breathing started to grow faster as her body heated up. Peter’s licks were growing a little faster. And how wonderful it felt… she shaved down there just for this.

Wow, I’ve really got to pee… She thought.

How embarrassing would it be to pee on a guy’s face while he’s eating her out. She couldn’t help but blush a little at the thought. But she would hate for the night to be ruined by such a thing. But the more he licked her, the more shaky her control became. Finally, she felt his tongue go inside of her… it was brief reprieve… until he started stroking the magic spot. Kindra sat up quickly before she lost control.

“What’s wrong?” Peter asked.

“Nothing.” She grinned. “I wanna do you now.”

Peter grinned back and finally let down his pants. Average size, she thought. But with the mood she was in, she wasn’t about to get picky over such things. She got on her hands and knees, took his dick in her hand, then slowly began to lick the tip. She began softly stroking it with her tongue before quickly putting the whole thing in her mouth.

It didn’t do much to relieve her bladder, but if Peter continued licking, she was bound to lose control. There was just no way that was going to work. With the strain on her bladder getting worse with each passing moment, she was starting to hope that the evening would simply end without any… accidents.

Peter closed his eyes and exhaled softly - watching him get into it like that was one of Kindra’s favorite things. Watching a guy turn to jelly in her hands while she pleasured him… it turned her on even more. She started to increase the pace of her sucking… but she also had to start squeezing her legs together. The need was getting bad as the night went on.

Peter put a hand on Kindra’s head, stopped her motions. “You ready?”

Kindra smiled and nodded.

He reached down into this pants and pulled out a condom. Kindra’s first instinct was to sit back and spread her legs apart, but she quickly decided against it. With how badly she needed to go, opening her legs was the last thing she should be doing. She should really stop and use the bathroom.

“Ah… do you mind if I…”

“What?”

Kindra paused. For some reason, she suddenly didn’t want to use the bathroom. There was something about this whole experience which she found oddly… thrilling. Trying to avoid having an accident while being intimate… it was making her heart beat.

“Never mind.” Kindra smirked. “Put it on and get over here!”

Peter proceeded to put on the condom, then slowly crawled on top of Kindra. He reached in and parted her legs, which instantly made her bladder control waver. Her hands immediately covered her pussy… and she felt a spurt of pee spray her hands.

“Say please.” She taunted, trying to play it off the fact she nearly had an accident.

Peter shook his head and smiled as he raised his eyebrows. “Please.”

Kindra thought about it for a moment. She was really taking her life into her own hands with this… but that was part of the thrill. She removed her hands and spread her pussy apart.

Peter rested his body atop hers, then carefully inserted himself inside of her. Kindra let out another soft breath as their bodies began to settle together. She reached around, grabbing his back as he cradled her in his own arms. He once again started to kiss her neck as he began to slowly thrust.

Each hip movement seemed to poke Kindra’s bladder. As much as she wanted to enjoy getting dicked down, it was eclipsed by the feeling of a very full bladder. Her insides were getting rocked and jolted with each thrust by Peter… and she knew she wasn’t going to last long.

But how could she stop now? Right in the moment where their bodies were joined together in the most intimate way possible? Could she really stop just to use the bathroom? Of course not. If experience taught her anything, if she stopped this now, the moment would be ruined and it would be hard to recapture it. She had to endure. She had to.

Kindra gasped as she felt him pump. How wonderful it felt to have someone inside of her again, especially since she broke up with her ex. Her body began to burn with pleasure as their pace quickened, his kissing more intense. He would occasionally moan in between breaths and it only continued to excite her. His back felt so smooth… she could nearly feel each individual muscle. The softness of his skin, his lips… she was getting close.

Their rhythm was getting fast. She figured him for being on the verge of climax as well. But she was once again interrupted by the attention of her bladder. She tightened her muscles with everything she could… but the faster Peter went, the more Kindra just turned to jelly herself. Her hips began to burn, her pussy tingled wildly, her heartbeat was out of control… she felt something wet and warm began to wash over her crotch… and bliss washed over her body, erupting outward like a pulse.

“Whoa, what?” Peter asked.

“O-Oh… m-my… G-God…” Kindra looked down where their bodies were locked together, only to see a stream of urine spraying against the top of Peter’s dick. What’s worse, she couldn’t stop it. She was struggling too much to catch her breath after that orgasm.

Peter quickly pulled out, looking in more confusion than disgust as Kindra uncontrollably peed on her bed.

“I’m so sorry…!” She plugged herself with one hand as she leapt from the bed and rushed over to the bathroom. She could still feel herself peeing as she hobbled along, partially bent over, completely naked… and finally sat down on the toilet to finish.

“What the fuck just happened?” Peter asked.

“I’m really sorry!” Kindra said with as sweet a face as she could make. “I wanted to say I had to pee, but…”

“You couldn’t have just said ‘let me pee first’?” he looked back and forth from her to the soaked bed.

“I didn’t want to ruin the moment…”

Peter chuckled and shook his head. “Would it be weird if I said that was kinda hot?”

“Maybe a little…” Kindra giggled. “But probably not any weirder than what I just did.” She grabbed some toilet paper, wiped, and flushed.

“Now… I think you still need to finished. She bent over, giving Peter a clear view of her body.

• Established Member

Relieving themselves in the woods

Jessie put her hands on her hips as she looked at the tent. Setting up for camping was probably the most tedious aspect of it, but once everything was set up, she could enjoy the trip. She sat down at the picnic bench a got out a deck of cards.

“Anyone up for a game?”

Aaron was trying his hand at starting a fire. Always the tough guy who pretended he knew a bit of everything when he, in fact, knew nothing. He kept trying to light a large log and blamed the wood or the wind when it wouldn’t catch.

Veronica was trying to make sandwiches for everyone. She was always trying to be helpful and busy as if she had some kind of duty to fulfill. She could never stand to be idle so she insisted on making lunch for everyone.

“I’m almost done here.” she looked up at Jessie. “Just have to make one more.”

Aaron threw his hands up. “I don’t know what’s wrong with the wood. I just can’t get it to catch.”

“It’s the middle of the day anyway.” Jessie laughed. “We don’t need a fire right now.”

“I know, but…” he sighed, “Yeah, all right.” he walked over to the picnic table and sat down across from Jessie.

“You worry too much about getting everything done right.” Jessie started shuffling the deck. “Eat a sandwich, have a beer, relax.” She grabbed a bottle opener and uncapped two beers.

“All right, here you all go.” Veronica handed a plate with a sandwich and chips to everyone.

“So glad we got the chance to do this before classes start up again!” Jessie said before taking a drink.

“Yeah, same.” Aaron took a drink. “Next year is gonna suck.”

“We’ll get through it.” Veronica smiled.

Everyone nodded in mild agreement. Jessie began dealing out cards, starting a game of crazy eights. Their games were always rather quick, at least Jessie thought so. Maybe it was the nature of the game itself, but Aaron always seemed to win most of the time. And if he didn’t win, he’d get pouty and indignant, which kind of deterred her from wanting to start another game. Once lunch was finished, she scooped up the cards and placed them back in the box, placing them atop a cribbage board.

“I’ve been meaning to ask,” Jessie said as she finished her beer, “Are there any bathrooms close by?”

Aaron shook his head. “Not really. There’s kind of a public picnic area if you drive to the bottom of the hill and I think they have some outhouses there.”

“Oh God…” Jessie grimaced. “Outhouses…”

“It’s fine.” Aaron sighed as he got up. “You just dig a hole and pee in that.”

“You… what?” Jessie blinked.

“Have you never gone to the bathroom outside before?”

Jessie shook her head.

Aaron made an uncomfortable exhale as he scratched the back of his head. “Well… you sort of…” he turned around. “Yo, Veronica, you want to explain this to Jess?”

Veronica giggled. “Oh no, I want to hear you explain to a girl how she’s supposed to pee outside.”

“Damn it…” Aaron paced slowly. “Well… there’s a lot of ways you can do it, and you just have to find the method that works for you. You can just kinda… sit on a log or something… or squat down over a hole and…”

“God, you have no idea what you’re talking about, do you?” Veronica shook her head. “But yeah, you just squat down and go. Go behind a tree or a bush or something.”

“I see…” Jessie looked around nervously.

“You need to go?” Veronica asked.

“Yeah…”

“Cool. I’ll go with you.” Veronica took her by the hand and started to lead her away from the campsite. They went across the gravel road, walked about 100 feet from the site, Aaron going back to trying to figure out how to start a fire. There was a small cluster of trees, including one of those weird ones that split at the base of the trunk. It seemed to provide a fair amount of privacy, and Veronica beckoned Jessie behind them.

“I had no idea you were one of those girls who never pees outside.” Veronica giggled.

“Is it really that unusual?” Jessie raised an eyebrow.

“All the girls I know have peed outside at least once.” She unbuttoned her jeans and squatted down over a root. Jessie’s first impulse was to turn her head as soon as she saw Veronica’s bare asscheek. But there was an innate curiosity as well. The faint sound of liquid splattering against a hard surface could soon be heard. Jessie looked between Veronica’s legs, only for a moment, seeing a small stream striking the root below her.

“”See? Nothing to it?” Veronica looked up at Jessie, completely unabashed.

“Isn’t it awkward to piss in front of someone like that?”

Veronica shrugged. “Not really. I think it’s more awkward to watch someone piss, but in this case, I’m demonstrating so I’ll let it go.”

Jessie sighed, then unbuttoned her own jeans, sliding them down to her knees. She got down into the same squat position as Veronica. As soon as she was down, the pressure on her bladder seemed to intensify, like her body knew it was about to release.

Veronica stood up and pulled her pants back up in one swift motion. The efficiency with which she peed was almost… admirable, in its own weird way. Even though Jessie needed to go, she found herself unable to actually pee, just sitting there in an awkward squat with her pants down.

“Um… can you… give me some privacy?” she asked Veronica.

“Pee shy?” Veronica giggled. “Yeah, I’ll keep watch over there.” she walked over to the other side of the tree cluster.

Once she was gone, Jessie started to feel her body relax a bit. Things weren’t quite so… tense. She felt everything start to move through her body, and soon exit it. She looked down between her legs at the pale stream that splattered into the dirt below, quickly creating a small, bubbly puddle.

Jessie couldn’t help but feel exposed like this. Peeing in the dirt, out in the open. She looked around frantically, trying to make sure no one was watching her do this vile deed. Yet could she really call it that? There wasn’t a realistic alternative. And since they were going to be staying for a few days, it probably wasn’t the last time she’d be peeing here. She looked back down, watching the puddle start to expand. The dirt was absorbing most of it, but she had to admit that she was a bit worried about hitting her shoe or something.

“Still alive over there?” Veronica called out.

“No problems so far…” Jessie responded.

Part of her just wanted it to end. This experience was humiliating enough. The loud hissing that seemed to resonate throughout the forest… it was enough to make her want to avoid camping entirely.

Her bladder was beginning to feel empty - the pressure slowly vanishing. The stream no longer blowing out with force, but becoming a gentle trickle. Then finally, a few drops… and nothing. She let out a relieved sigh as she pulled her pants back up. Not exactly with the same grace that Veronica managed to do. In fact, it took her a bit of time to drag them all the way up.

“All finished?”

“Yeah…” Jessie stepped out. There was a visible wet patch in the dirt, still covered in foam. Jessie never quite understood why that happened, and she always found it to be a little embarrassing, as if her pee wasn’t normal. Thankfully, no one was going to check.

• Established Member

Desperate during a performance or presentation

“Sammy!” the teacher called. “It’s your turn.”

Crap! Sammy thought. She hoped she wouldn’t get picked to present today, especially since she was planning on experimenting with another session of peeing standing up. She had already been holding it for most of class, downing a lot of water at the fountain before class started up again. The initial plan was to slip into the park and try peeing on a tree, but now that she was being called to present, she wasn’t sure if she could hold it all the way through. Standing up always made it a lot harder to hold it in.

She took off her hat and rose from her desk, taking her report with her, along with her poster. She stood in front of all 24 students who looked at her with meager interest. Little did they know she was on the verge of an accident.

“Okay, um… my report was on Martin Luther.” she held up her poster, then set it down on the white board. “He was a priest who was very unpopular with the Catholic Church…”

She hoped everyone couldn’t see just how hard she was squeezing her legs together. It took every ounce of willpower not to put a hand between her legs too. Somehow being in the public eye only made the need to go even worse.

“…and so his teachings were often considered heretical. That is to say, they went against the teachings of the church and were basically considered a crime.”

She tried walking back and forth a little bit in order to keep her body busy. It seemed to relieve a bit of the pressure.

“Sammy, dear, stop pacing so much.” The teacher gave her a dirty look. “It’s very distracting for your audience.”

Not as distracting as me having an accident… Sammy thought. Not that she could say it out loud. She could only stand there and emit as much contempt as possible for her unobservant teacher.

“Eventually, Martin Luther began to translate the Bible so that the common folk could read it for themselves and lessen the grip the church had on the people…” Sammy continued to wiggle in place. She kept her hands behind her back in an attempt to prevent herself from grabbing her crotch, but she couldn’t stop her hips form swaying back and forth. Her knees continually rubbed against each other. Sammy wondered if anyone noticed her body language. Her wiggling had to seem unusual to other people. But maybe they simply thought that she was just overly nervous. She looked in the eyes of the kids in the front row. Steve was just scribbling on a piece of paper. Amber was looking in Sammy’s direction but looked half dead. Most of them didn’t seem to notice or care.

Her bladder seemed to ache more. Sammy clenched her muscles as hard as she could. She had had enough long holds to know when a wave of desperation was coming over her. She stopped her presentation for a moment as she held her breath and tensed up.

“Sammy? Are you okay?”

Three seconds passed. Five seconds. The desperation seemed to diminish. Sammy let out a quiet exhale.

“Yeah, sorry!” she giggled. “Anyway, towards the end of his life, Martin Luther…” she continued on with her report. She tried to focus on her notes and just getting through this. It was only supposed to be a ten-minute presentation but it felt like it lasted all day. As she read each point on the paper, trying to recite all the relevant facts she studied, she started to pivot back and forth where she stood. The tension on her bladder was simply too much to reasonably ignore. As she paused her reading… I’m gonna pee my pants… I’m gonna pee my pants… please don’t let me pee my pants… She finally just started crossing her legs. She didn’t care anymore. The pain was simply getting to be too much.

“All right. Any questions for Sammy?”

Please don’t let there be any questions…

“Why didn’t he just move to another country?” asked Giselle.

“Well… I don’t really know.” Sammy said. Stop asking questions so I can go pee!

The teacher started to give a bit of a winded explanation in place of Sammy’s non-answer. She did her best to avoid groaning and rolling her eyes. Why did she put herself in this situation? She knew that presentations were going to happen today and that there was a decent chance of her getting picked. She uncrossed her legs, then crossed them again, this time putting the left over the right. If she ended up having an accident during a presentation… she wasn’t going to survive school.

Finally the teacher finished the answer. “Any other questions?”

There were a few seconds of silence.

“Okay, thank you, Sammy!”

The class clapped and Sammy put her materials back on her desk.

“Can I please go to the bathroom?”

The teacher gave her a sour look. “You should have gone before class. You know the rules.”

“Please, I promise it won’t happen again!”

The teacher sighed. “All right, hurry up!”

Sammy wasted no time. She quickly walked out the door and then broke into a sprint once she was in the hallway. Thankfully the bathrooms were only a few doors down. She opened the door, stepped towards the stalls, entered and latched the door shut. She pulled her pants down, sat down… and relaxed. She closed her eyes and exhaled as the bathroom was filled with the sound of urine striking toilet water.

“Finally…” she sighed. She could only imagine the jet stream that was shooting out of her right now. If things had gone on any longer, she was sure she would have ended up peeing herself. For someone who had earned something of a reputation as a girl who could pee like a boy, it would have been terrible to tarnish that reputation as the girl who had an accident. Still, she couldn’t help but feel a sense of disappointment at the fact she wouldn’t be able to practice peeing like a boy on her way home. It was her own fault for not planning out her day a little better. She almost always had to pee at this time and taking in the extra water didn’t help matters.

She looked down between her legs, watching the stream spray against the bowl of the toilet and let out yet another sigh. It seemed like a waste but she was loving the relief as well. The gradual release of tension from her bladder as it slowly emptied. There was something euphoric about it.

The stream started to shrink down, and the tension all but disappeared. Her body once again felt ordinary… back to default settings. Reduced to a minor trickle… then a few drops… then nothing. She reached for the toilet paper, giving herself a quick wipe, discarding the paper and then standing back up. She flushed the toilet, washed her hands, and started to head back to class.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Established Member

Drunk and Desperate

Leila got out a bottle of vodka from the shelf, as well as three glasses. She placed them on the counter and filled each of them up about a quarter of the way.

“Tonight, we celebrate!” she said.

“Celebrate what exactly?” Emma laughed.

“Getting through exams!” Leila finished pouring the final glass. “To hell with those things!”

“I’ll drink to that!” Karlie said.

“Honestly…” Emma said, shaking her head. “You’re both too young to be drinking like this.”

“Hey, if this was Europe, it would be perfectly fine.” Leila said, taking the first drink.

“But it’s not…” Emma wagged a finger. But she resigned herself to the impromptu party and accepted a glass. Karlie took the last one and three friends each took a drink.

“Good!” Leila exclaimed. “Round two!” she poured each of them another drink.

“Easy, sis!” Emma warned. “We’re gonna end up on the floor before this party even starts!”

“You might, maybe.” Leila laughed. “Just ‘cause you’re a lightweight.”

“I’ve been drinking longer than you have!” Emma pointed a finger at her younger sister. “I think I know how to hold my liquor!”

“Are you kidding me?” Karlie gave Emma a gentle shove. “You get giggly after a single glass of wine!”

“Shut up, flat tits!” Emma scoffed. “If anyone is a lightweight, it’s you.”

“Hey!” Karlie yelled her demeanor changing quickly. “You don’t comment on my tits!”

“Right, right,” Emma waved her hand. “I forgot your chest is off limits.”

Leila started to giggle. Karlie was indeed quite small in all departments and got incredibly defensive about it. Despite the fact they were the same age, that girl was cursed to look like a kid. But she always had her hair well brushed which made it glisten in the light. Leila wished she could grow her hair out that long, but it always became a wavy, unmanageable mess if it went beyond shoulder length.

Emma took only half of her second drink while Leila and Karlie each downed theirs in one gulp.

“Oh shit…” Leila coughed a bit.

“Too much, too fast?” Karlie grinned.

“Maybe.” Leila held up a hand, as if asking the world to wait a moment.

“You going to be okay?” Emma asked.

“Yep.” Leila stood upright once again. “Let’s do a third.”

The night continued, with the girls continuing to slowly down the bottle of vodka together. While Emma had paced herself, Karlie and Leila chose not to show as much restraint.

“So like… you know that mansion,” Karlie said, slurring her words. “There’s a whole bunch of people who disappeared up there, you know? And the police aren’t even looking for them.”

“Yeah, cause they’re looking for actual criminals here in the city.” Leila responded, slumped on the couch with her legs spread open.

“But it’s still really suspissshhhh… you know.” Karlie waved her hand a bit, then plopped down on a chair.

“It’s like the seventh disappearance…” Emma nodded. “The police should do something.”

“Yeah, maybe…” Leila grumbled. “I’m not even a cop yet so I don’t really have much say.”

“I’m gonna go up there and find out what’s happening myself!” Karlie pointed into the air. “At some point… you just gotta take matters into your own hands… oh man, I gotta pee.”

“Me too.” Leila nodded. “I cannot… friggin… get up, though.”

“Good.” Karlie said as she clumsily rose from her chair. “That means I get to go first.” She stumbled over towards the lone bathroom, slid the door closed. Leila’s crotch tingled as she heard the familiar sound of urine splashing into the water.

“How drunk are you, Emma?” Leila asked.

“Not bad… but not good.” Emma chuckled a bit. “You seem worse off than me.”

Leila nodded slowly. “I had… more than I thought. I’m starting to regret it.”

“You gonna puke?”

“I don’t think so… but I really gotta pee… and I do not know if I can make it to the bathroom.”

“Well, try.” Emma raised an eyebrow. “Last thing anyone wants to do in the morning is clean up pee.”

“You mean I can’t just pee my pants?” Leila whined.

“I will excuse many things as a result of intoxication. Pants wetting is not one of them.”

Leila tried to get up from her spot on the couch, but quickly fell back down. “Damn it. Karlie!” she yelled. “Hurry up! I’m gonna pee!”

There was no answer.

Emma looked over to the bathroom. “Karlie? You okay?”

“…No.” She sounded as if she was speaking into the bowl. “I think I’m gonna lose it.”

“Come on!” Leila said as she laid down on the couch. “I don’t know if I can hold it.”

“Want to use the lobby bathroom?” Emma asked.

“I am definitely not going to make it all the way down to the first floor.” Leila said, eyes half open. “Get me a bottle… or actually… a bowl. No way I can aim into a bottle right now.”

“Don’t be disgusting…” Emma grimaced.

“I’m hammered.” Leila answered, struggling to get up again. “We’re way past disgusting.” She looked back over at the bathroom. “If she doesn’t get out of their soon, I am seriously going to have to consider alternatives.”

“Just… hold it…”

Leila finally managed to stand up. “I can’t! I really need to go!” She put a hand on her crotch as she started to stumble towards the kitchen. Leila could barely tell what her own body was doing but she knew enough to feel that familiar sensation in her bladder. Her biggest problem now was that, in her inebriated state, she saw no harm in just giving up. It seemed better than continuing to wait for Karlie to get over her sickness.

She pulled her shorts and panties down to her ankles. She hopped up onto the sink, positioning her hips over the drain. There was tension on her face for only a moment, replaced by a look of relief as the room was filled the sound of a stream of liquid striking a metal surface.

“Are you… seriously… peeing… in the sink?” Emma looked at her sister in horror.

“Well it’s better than pissing myself!” Leila protested. She could barely concentrate on what she was doing. It was taking all of her effort just to avoid falling forward… or to the side… or any direction really. The only thing she was sure of was the relief she felt as her bladder quickly emptied itself. She hoped there were no dishes or anything in the sink, though it was far too late to actually worry about that.

She turned the sink on behind her in an attempt to wash everything down the drain faster. Leila was no stranger to peeing in unconventional places if the situation demanded it… but she never had the gall to do it in front of her own sister. Must have been the alcohol.

Too busy to take a break

Ever since the pandemic hit, Sandy had been able to work from home. While she missed the office and being around some of her co-workers, she had to admit that being able to work from home had its perks. No commute, for one thing. The other perk was that she didn’t even have to dress for her job. Today, she sat at her desk wearing nothing but a pair of panties. Her office was private enough to where she could get away with that. The window was blocked by a  number of shrubs so no one would be taking a peek at her.

The office itself was just a small room, containing a few filing cabinets, her computer desk, a chair, and a few plants and paintings. It was modest, but she didn’t need it to be anything grand.

Her headset started ringing. She was about to take her break in order to go to the bathroom. “All right, I’ll just take this call, then I’ll pee.” She put it on and tapped the enter key on her keyboard.

“Hello Ms. Church, this is Sandy. How can I help you today?”

“I can’t log on to my account!”

Wonderful. Another old person who has no business using the internet.

“All right, what can I do? Do you need me to reset your password?”

“I can’t find the Google!”

Sandy paused for a moment. “Excuse me, ma’am?”

“The Google disappeared from my computer!” the customer responded rather angrily. “Did you people move it?”

“Ma’am, we don’t have control over that.”

“Well I’m not the one who did it!”

“Okay,” Sandy said, trying to de-escalate the situation. “Let’s just find it then. Are you using mac or Windows?”

“I don’t know!”

Sandy sighed as quietly as she could. “Is there a little apple picture anywhere on your computer?”

“No.”

“Okay, then you're probably using a Windows computer. Now, do you know where the start button is?”

“There’s no button that says ‘start’!” The woman was starting to become agitated again, which only served to frustrate Sandy even more.

The exchange continued for nearly a half hour. Sandy was getting full to burst. She crossed her legs, rocking herself back and forth in her chair, trying to avoid making any grunting noises over her headset. Ms. Chruch only just managed to locate Google and they were now beginning the process of trying to find the website. The only problem was that Sandy wasn’t sure if she could get her caller to that point before… bad things started to happen. If only she had ordered a wireless headset. She had to end this call quickly.

“All right, so do you have our web address?”

“What is a web address?” asked the elderly woman.

Sandy cursed under her breath. “It’s okay, I’ll just tell it to you.” She spoke the address first. Ms. Church didn’t get it. So Sandy tried again. And again. Then she simply spelled it allowed, going over each character one by one. Old people shouldn’t have computers. Calls like this were absolutely ridiculous.

“Which one is the back slash again?”

Sand put a palm on her forehead and a hand in her crotch. “The one with a question mark on it.”

“Oh…”

“Are you on the website?”

“I think so…”

“Okay…” Sandy sat up and uncrossed her legs for a moment, then quickly reset her position as she came precariously close to peeing herself. “Now… click the little square at the top that says ‘sign in’.”

“Okay.”

“Now… enter your username and your password.”

“What’s my username?”

No… no… no… no… Sandy buried her hands in her face. There was no way she was going to be able to use the bathroom before this call ended. She looked down below and began to entertain the idea of peeing on the floor. That would be… gross. The other option was to just pee in the chair, but she didn’t relish the idea of sitting in her own urine. She started to look around to see if there was anything she could possibly go in. There was her coffee cup, but that wasn’t nearly large enough to hold everything. All of her drawers were full of paper and stuff… was the floor really the only option?

She started to look up Ms. Church’s login information, at least what was available on her end.

“It looks like your username is your first and last name. All lowercase letters.” Sandy started to slide her panties down, placing them on top of her desk. She swiveled her chair over to the side, so as to avoid hitting her computer tower.

“Okay…” Ms. Church could be heard typing very slowly. “It didn’t work…”

Sandy covered her mic and sighed again. There was no longer any choice. She scooted up to the edge of her seat and spread her legs apart.

“Remember, there’s no spaces or anything else. Just lowercase letters.” She looked between her legs and watched as golden liquid began to spray out of her body.

“I think I know how to type, dear!” said the grouchy old woman.

Sandy let out a sigh of mild relief as she spoke. “I’m sorry, Ms. Church. No disrespect intended.” There was a loud splatter sound as her pee struck the floor protector below. The mic wasn’t supposed to pic up much external noise, but Sandy couldn’t help but wonder if her caller could pick up the noise. She would have preferred to squat if possible but the cord wouldn’t reach.

Ms. Church had started to go into a bit of a rant that Sandy was only partially listening to. Her main focus was trying to avoid peeing on the carpet. But as she watched the puddle expand, it was starting to look like it would stretch far enough to start spilling out onto the carpet anyway. She leaned back a bit, trying to create more of an arc while she peed. She could feel some of it pooling underneath her slightly, that minor hint of wet warmth that kissed her butt. Though at this point, she didn’t really care. The relief was far too great to worry about such details. The slight scent of coffee began to fill the air, mixed with the scent of her urine. Sandy smiled bashfully. Somehow the thought of sniffing her own pee like this made her feel incredibly naughty. It was bad enough that she opted to work naked, even if it was in the comfort of her own home, but to also pee in her office while on the phone with a customer…

“Okay… and my password is ‘Roosevelt’.”

Sandy’s thoughts were interrupted. “Ma’am, you shouldn’t give out your password, even over the phone.”

“Don’t you people already know it?”

Sandy looked back down at her stream. “Well, no, we don’t. Passwords are private and company employees aren’t allowed to see it. We can help you reset it if needed, but we don’t know the actual password.”

“Oh… I guess that makes sense.” She started typing again, which was about when Sandy finished peeing. She let out one final spurt and was finally empty.

“Okay… oh good I think I’m on.”

“Wonderful, Ms. Church!”

“Thank you for being so patient with me, dear, I know us old folk can be a pain when it comes to computers.”

“It’s no trouble, I’m glad I could help.”

The call ended. Sandy looked down at the puddle and sighed. She didn’t feel bad over it, per se, but rather felt bad that she had to do it. It wasn’t like she could just disconnect the call. Though she had to admit… she probably could have kept holding it and be okay.

Wetting on a Dare

Sleepovers were always fun for Kayla. Just being around her friends in her pajamas felt exciting in a way she couldn’t fully describe. It was her best friend, Hannah’s birthday, and she had invited Kayla and two other girls over. Hannah’s Dad had grilled everyone some burgers, even going out of his way to prepare a veggie patty for Joanna. They all got to eat on small trays in the living room, watching Frozen and singing their hearts out to all the songs. He was always a fun guy to be around but when the day was done, was kind enough to leave the girls to their own devices. After dinner was finished, all the girls went up to Hannah’s bedroom.

Once Hannah’s Dad left the bedroom, a vile smirk grew on Hannah’s face. “So… who wants to play truth or dare?”

Kayla looked at Joanna. Joanna looked at Kate. Kate looked at me. We all looked at Hannah and gave her a nod with smiles on our own faces.

Hannah gathered everyone to the carpet in the middle of the room. “Okay. You all know the rules. On your turn, you pick a person and ask them truth or dare. On truth, you can ask them any question and they have to answer truthfully. On a dare, you can ask them to do anything. You get one point if you do your truth or dare correctly.”

“What if they don’t do something you ask?” asked Joanna.

“Then no points.” Kayla said with a shrug.

“I’ll go first since it’s my birthday.” Hannah looked over at Kate. “Truth.”

Kate put her hands in her lap and sat on her knees.

“Have you ever… kissed a boy?”

Kate grinned. “Yes.”

“Who?” Kayla and Hannah asked at the same time.

“That wasn’t part of the truth!” Kate teased. The rest of the girls each gave her a roll of their eyes. “My turn.” she looked over at Hannah. “Dare.”

“Bring it on!”

“Okay… I dare you to… throw a pair of panties out the window!”

Hannah gave a sharp sigh. She then opened her dresser and took out a pair of clean white panties. She walked over to her window, opened it wide and tossed the pair out. “Is that really the best you have?” she laughed. “Okay fine, I guess it’s my turn again.”

“Hold on, let me go to the bathroom.” Kayla said as she got up.

Hannah looked over at Kayla. “Oh in that case… Kayla, I dare you too… pee yourself!”

“Oh she won’t do it.” Joanna chuckled.

“I wouldn’t!” Kate added, waving her hands.

Kayla nervously shifted. The game may be in it’s early stages but she really didn’t want to be first one to chicken out, despite its incredibly embarrassing repercussions.

“Do it!” Hannah goaded, poking Kayla in the shoulder.

“You really want me to?” Kayla giggled. “Right here in your room?”

“You probably won’t!” Hannah gave her a light shove.

Well… now Kayla had to. She walked off the carpet, standing over the hard woods. She spread her feet apart slightly as she looked each girl in the eyes.

“Oh my God… are you actually going to do it?” Kate asked.

“Holy crap…” Joanna put her hands over her mouth and locked her eyes on Kayla’s shorts.

Hannah’s mouth was shaped into an apprehensive ‘O’ shape. She remained silent, eyes fixed on Kayla’s groin, just like everyone else.

Kayla had a big smile on her face. She brushed her blonde hair out of her face, then looked down between her legs, and relaxed. Nothing seemed to happen at first. Everyone, even Kayla, watched the danger zone with anticipation, waiting for the first sign of activity. The moments seemed to last forever as they waited. Kayla let out a soft giggle. Her panties quickly started to grow warm and wet, then quickly seeing liquid drip out the sides of her shorts, loudly splattering down onto the ground.

The sound of her pee striking the ground, however, was nothing compared to the sound of screams and laughter that filled the room.

“Holy shit, you actually did it!” Hannah screamed, pointing at the expanding puddle.

Joanna was too busy screaming incoherently, with an occasional “Ew!” coming out of her mouth. Kate was in stitches. She did her best to watch the show, but the poor girl was on the floor, clutching her sides.

Kayla spread her feet a little farther apart, trying to avoid having the puddle touch her bare feet. She hadn’t peed herself since preschool so experiencing it again was quite odd. She had forgotten how warm it felt.

“She peed! She peed!” Joanna started yelling.

“Shut up, Jo!” Hannah said. “My Dad is going to hear!”

“Well, I did it!”

“God, I didn't think you’d actually do it!” Hannah said, running into the bathroom and quickly returning with a roll of paper towels. “Clean it up!”

“Why do I have to clean it?” Kayla pulled up on her shorts, releasing the last of her pee into them. “You’re the one who dared me!”

“It’s still your pee!”

That was about when Hannah’s Dad came in. “What are you girls laughing about?” He quickly noticed the puddle on the floor, as well as Kayla’s drenched, pink shorts and quickly put the pieces of the puzzle together. However that didn’t stop Joanna from yelling “Kayla peed her pants!” at the top of her lungs.

“Kayla… why?” he asked.

Kayla bashfully shrugged.

The man sighed. “All right, I’ll clean it up. Don’t worry. You go into the bathroom and change.”Peeing in a potted plant

It was the weekend, which meant Sammy spent most of her time playing her Nintendo Switch on the living room couch. Now the problem with Sammy was that she tended to drink a lot of water or soda while she was gaming and often became too absorbed in what she was playing to go to the bathroom until the last possible second. A situation which was coming up on her now.

“Honey, we’re going to the store.” Her mom said. “We should be back in an hour or so. Will you be all right?”

“Yeah, mom.” Sammy nodded, still focused on Animal Crossing.

“Take a break from that.” her mother said, starting to close the door. “I don’t want you to strain your eyes.”

Sammy ignored the remark. The door closed. She heard the sound of car doors closing. The engine starting, and her parents driving off. The house was silent. She was home alone.

“God, I really need to pee…” Sammy giggled, shifting her legs together. She was starting to earn a reputation at school as a girl who could pee like a boy, something she tried to often practice on her way home, though it was sometimes difficult to find a private place to do so. Now that she was home alone, though… “Well, Mom did tell me to take a break…”

She put the Switch down and stood up, looking around the living room. Where would be a good place to pee? She preferred not to go in a place that would involve a lot of clean-up. However, since it was raining outside, that meant that she couldn’t just go somewhere in the backyard. She would have to do it inside, but she wasn’t about to just go in the toilet or shower.

Then she saw it. The potted plant on the coffee table. It was barely bigger than a standard bowl. With how badly she needed to go, Sammy wondered if the plant could even hold everything. She had to find out. She pulled down her pants, as well as her panties, taking them all the way off. Though she had become a bit more experienced when it came to peeing standing up, she had also learned that it was far safer to just remove the pants completely to avoid any mishaps. She kicked her clothes over to the side, the dragged the plant to the edge of the coffee table. It was about a foot below her crotch. However, the target area was quite small. The pot itself was no wider than about six or seven inches. Sammy knew she was taking a big risk, but somehow that made the moment all the more exciting. Could she make it into the plant without spilling?

She spread her feet apart slightly, then reached between her legs, spreading herself open. This was always the tricky part. Distance was never a problem but Sammy wasn’t sure if she could hit such a small target. Sure, she practiced hitting the shower drain enough times but she could afford to be wrong there. This time… if she was off by even a little… she was going to pee on the table, the carpet, herself… there were a lot of ways this could go badly. But that didn’t stop her. She took a deep breath and released.

Of course, things didn’t go as planned. When the stream came out of her, she ended up peeing on the side of the pot. She quickly stopped herself, then pulled up just slightly. She started peeing again… and successfully made it into the dirt. Sammy let out a sigh of relief and began to pee in earnest, taking the pressure off her poor, tortured bladder. She could feel some of it dripping down the inside of her thighs and imagine there was a little bit of spillage down onto the carpet below… but for the most part, she had succeeded. Sammy gave a grin as she watched everything start to puddle up and bubble inside of the plant.

Things quickly started to flood. Pee began to drop out of the sides and down into the overflow plate. The dirt wasn’t absorbing it as fast as she thought it would. But at this point, she couldn’t stop. Her confident smile turned into one of worry and embarrassment. It wasn’t long until pee started flowing out onto the table.

The stream started to shrink, and Sammy let out a sigh of relief. Thankfully, not too much spilled out. She scooted a bit closer to the plant, positioning herself almost directly over it as she emptied the last of her bladder. A few more drops and the deed was done. She stepped back a bit, trying to assess the damage. Indeed, there was a bit that managed to spill onto the carpet, which she would have to clean up quickly. The problem right now was that pot was filled so much with pee that Sammy really wasn’t sure what to do with it. Did she attempt to dump it out into the toilet? Leave it and hope it goes away? She scratched the back of her head as she stared at her puddle…

Peeing in a container

Marisa had been holding it for what felt like hours. Normally she wouldn’t subject herself to this kind of torture, but it was for a purpose: she wanted to see just how much pee her bladder could hold, and the only way to do that was to measure. She got out a liquid measuring cup capable of holding at least one liter. She stood there in her room, legs clenched together, hands grasping her crotch. She was on the verge of having an accident. Which meant it was time. She put her phone on her desk, opened the camera app and started recording.

“Hey everyone,” she gave quick wave to the camera. “So today, we’re going to see just how much pee my bladder can hold. I’ve drank a mountain dew and two glasses of water and have been holding it for about… two hours, I think. As you can see I’m just bursting for a piss, so we’re going to start measuring before I start leaking!” She began by taking off her t-shirt. Then slid off her skirt. She gave a little twirl, showing off for the camera. Then she slipped off her bra, and finally, her panties. Standing there in all her naked glory, she spread her arms open and gave a good view of her body. She always considered her figure to be average. Not the most shapely hips, but she thought her bust was fairly generous. A B-cup wasn’t the biggest nor was it the smallest. She had shaved herself before getting started so her groin was nice and smooth, and she gave it a gentle rub.

But she wasn’t going to last much longer. So she lifted her leg up on the desk, giving the camera a good view of her pussy. She held the measuring cup just below it, then rested her free hand on her raised knee.

“Okay… here it comes!”

Pee shot out of her with such force that she nearly dropped the cup. The hiss of her stream striking the hard plastic resonated through the room, and Marisa let out a small giggle.

“Wow, it’s really coming out hard, isn’t it?”

100 milliliters. 200. 300. The damn thing was filling fast. It was starting to froth down there. The color ended up being a pale yellow. 500 milliliters.

“Oh boy… I hope this cup can hold everything!” she laughed.

700 milliliters. The sound of the container slowly being filled with pee became more and more high-pitched. As if the sight wasn’t reminder enough. She had an audio queue as well to remind her that her container was about to overflow. 800 milliliters. The stream was starting to die down a bit. No longer peeing at full force, she brought the cup down a little, trying to follow where her stream went. 900 milliliters. She might not be peeing as hard as when she started but she could tell that she still had a fair bit left in the tank. She reached over towards her desk and grabbed a second measuring cup.

“I grabbed an extra just in case.” she giggled.

1 liter. As quickly and as carefully as she could, she lowered the full cup and moved the empty one into position. She continued peeing, though it was coming out so weakly now. At this point, her stream was really just a dribble, yet still, it kept coming. Maybe her bladder was just in shock over the long hold, but she still felt like she needed to pee. 1100 milliliters.

“Holy shit, I’m peeing so much!” she laughed, nearly spilling the first cup.

The stream was almost gone. Everything was a slight trickle now. But still, she kept going, trying to empty every last drop she could. It stopped for a moment. She had to give a firm ‘push’, but after a second, the stream started up again.

1200 milliliters. Maybe a little more. But that was it. She couldn’t squeeze out anymore. She put her leg down and set the two measuring cups down on the desk in front of the camera.

“And there you have it! One thousand, two-hundred milliliters. That’s how much my bladder can hold.” She smiled at the camera and opened her desk drawer. “Now… for the part that I know you all have been waiting for.” She pulled out a vibrator and then laid down on her bed.

• Established Member

Four new prompts this time: Desperate while needing assistance, Wetting as part of a plan, Wetting a Swimsuit, and Need to go during a fight.

Desperate and needing assistance

Haley tapped her foot while she looked out the bus window, crossing her legs, hoping she wouldn’t pee herself. She had chosen a new outfit today - wearing a tube top and shorts with a rather elaborate new belt she had gotten off of Amazon. It had a buckle of notable size and complexity, being a large, oval-shaped metal contraption with the words ‘babe’ on it. It was a bit tacky, but she liked how it glittered in the light; a great way for drawing attention.

But now, she had gotten herself into a bit of a predicament. After coming home from that party, she really needed to pee, having of course forgotten to go before leaving. By the time she arrived at her stop, she was on the verge of collapse. Haley nearly ran out of her seat, moving as quickly as possible down the isle and down the steps, leaving the bus. As she headed down the sidewalk of the suburbs, the only thing she could think about was sitting herself on that toilet and finally getting some relief. The entire bus ride was nearly forty-five minutes… forty-five minutes of agony as her bladder antagonized her. Her muscles were beginning to feel fatigued from the extended length of holding it in.

It was night time, and no one was really out or about, though there was enough porch lights and street lights on that there really wasn’t any way for her to discreetly squat in some grass or something. No… it was no more than an eight minute walk back to her house so Haley should be able to make it. She had to admit though… the idea of simply peeing on the side walk was quite tempting. The embarrassment from such an act seemed outweigh the pain of holding it in for another ten minutes.

She arrived at her porch and quickly got her keys out of her purse. She fumbled with them, trying to find the correct key. She knew if she moved too hastily, she’d end up actually making it take longer. Funny how trying to move fast could sometimes cost more time. But she managed to get the right key and open the door.

“Oooh… I have to pee so bad!” She placed her purse and keys on the side table by the door, then rushed down the hall, finally able to place her hands on her crotch without anyone seeing. The bathroom door was wide open. She entered, closed the door and reached for her belt buckle. But… it wouldn’t come undone.

“You’ve got to be kidding me!” She started to frantically tug at it, hoping it might break loose in some way, even though she knew it was far too strong for that to actually happen. She couldn’t see why it wouldn’t move. Why did this have to happen now when she was on the verge of finally being able to pee!? She tried to pull her shorts down anyway but the belt was simply on too tight.

“Haley? That you?” It sounded like her roommate.

“Tara?” Haley called out, “My belt is stuck, I need help!”

“What?”

“I have to pee! I can’t get my belt off! Help!”

Tara slowly walked in through the bathroom door. She was dressed in a sweatshirt and sweat pants, looking like she had just gotten up. Her hair was kind of a mess, all of her makeup was off. “What’s wrong with it?”

“I don’t know, I just… can’t get it off! Hurry! I’m gonna pee my pants!”

“Okay, okay, calm down!” Tara knelt down and tried to pry the buckle loose. “Is there, like, a button to press or something?”

“It’s supposed to unclip or something, I don’t think it’s an actual buckle!”

“I feel like that’s something you should know when you’re buying a belt.” Tara continued to fiddle with the buckle, tugging it and pulling on it a little harder with each attempt.

“Don’t push on my bladder, I’m gonna pee on you!”

“You want this off or not?” Tara responded calmly.

Haley couldn’t really see what was going on exactly. She looked up at the ceiling, trying to focus on not peeing. She was clenched so hard, she could crush a watermelon between her legs.

“Oh I see.” Tara squinted, looking underneath the buckle. “It’s caught on your shorts. It won’t come undone.”

Haley groaned. She started to rock back and forth where she stood. At this rate, she wasn’t going to last much longer. Her body felt like it was about to burst. Her brow furrowed and her lips pressed together. But with Tara handling the belt, she couldn’t even put her hands between her legs to try and get some relief.

“I’m going to need to use some scissors or a bobby pin to try and pry it loose.” Tara opened the drawer and pulled out a pin. She pressed it in between the belt, wiggling it loose. She was constantly pressing against Haley’s bladder while she did so. Her movements were getting more forceful with each passing moment though. Finally, she gave one sudden jolt.

“Got it.”

But it was too late. That final movement cause Haley to lose her balance slightly. She stepped back, trying to recover, but the poke against her bladder caused her control to slip. Her shorts grew warm and she could feel hot liquid streaming down her legs. She quickly opened her legs up, looking down and seeing a growing wet patch on her crotch with golden fluids leaking out of the leg holes of her shorts.

“Jesus, Haley!” Tara stepped back in alarm.

“Oh God, I’m so sorry!” Haley held her arms up in panic. “I just couldn’t hold it anymore!”

“Well, sit on the fucking toilet or something! Quit pissing on the floor!”

Haley looked over at the toilet, then back down at her shorts. Every instinct told her to just disrobe now and move to the toilet, but for some reason, her body wouldn’t move. All she could do was watch as she created a golden puddle on the linoleum floor.

Tara sighed and watched the mess. “Sorry… I didn’t mean to… you know…”

Haley waited a few moments for her bladder to finish emptying itself. She winced as she tried to step away from the puddle, but her socks and shoes were soaked. She could feel her feet sloshing around with each step. “God, this is so embarrassing…”

“Yeah, I never thought I’d see a grown woman pissing herself.” Tara crossed her arms and stepped out of the bathroom.

“I’ll… clean it up…” Haley took a step.

“Just… stay there,” Tara held out a hand to stop her. “I’ll bring you some clothes. No need to drip all over the house.”

Deliberate Wetting as Part of a Plan

Karina stood outside of the store, squeezing her legs together. Sam came around the corner and gave her a wave. “You ready to go?”

Karina nodded. “I’ve been holding it for at least an hour.”

“I still can’t believe you’re doing this for a pack of cigs.” Sam shook his head.

“Trust me.” Karina grinned. “When this shopkeeper seems me have an accident, he’ll be eager to help. He can’t resist helping a cute girl.”

Sam sighed. “All right, whenever you’re ready.”

Karina took a deep breath and walked into the store. She was wearing an old pair of ripped jeans and a t-shirt, nothing she was eager to hold onto. The general plan was to pee herself and have Sam reach around the counter to take a pack of cigarettes. Thankfully, this shop didn’t keep them in any kind of case, so if he was quick enough, he could get them without alerting anybody.

She walked around the frozen foods section, arms crossed, examining the shelves. The shopkeeper was at the end of the isle, sitting on a stool in front of the register, playing with his phone. He looked up and gave a wave to Karina. She smiled and waved back. Now that she knew he was paying attention… it was time. She spread her feet apart just slightly… then released.

Nothing came out. She gave a quiet chuckle, realizing that peeing for an audience was a bit difficult. She looked down at her crotch and pushed a little… then started to feel something move through her body. A warm, wet patch started to grow inside of her panties, and she watched her jeans darken as she began peeing in full. The dark spot travelled down her thighs, mostly focused on the left side. Then everything began dripping out and creating a puddle.

“Oh no…” she said aloud. Then she looked over at the shop keeper.

“What happened?”

“I’m so sorry…” Karina gave a pleading look. “I have bladder control issues… and I… I…” she began to sob. She made direct eye contact with the man while she peed. Her heart began to race a bit and she could feel her face start to flush. She never imagined that she would be wetting herself on purpose, and she couldn’t help but feel a bit childish.

“Hey it’s okay.” said the shopkeeper, getting up. He started to walk over towards her. “I’m sure it’s not your fault. Do you need anything from me?”

“Do you have any extra clothes?” Karina tried to get some tears out, though nothing came.

“Yeah I have some spare sweat pants.”

He reached into a backpack behind the counter and pulled out some gray pants. They were a bit baggy but better than nothing.

“Can you show me where the bathroom is so I can change?”

“Of course.” he gestured to the back of the store. “Follow me.”

It felt ridiculously warm. Karina put her hands over her mouth to hide her smile. A normal person might have been disgusted but she was quite amused with what she had done. She let out the last of her bladder’s contents, then carefully stepped out of her puddle. The man led her over to the sole bathroom, which said “employees only”. It was funny. All you have to do is pee yourself to make someone fall for you.

Once they were out of sight, Sam rushed in behind the counter and snagged a pack of cigarettes. He was out of there before anyone could even say anything.

“Here,” the shopkeeper grabbed a plastic bag and handed it to Karina. “You can put your wet clothes in here if you want.”

“Thank you so much,” Karina put a hand on his arm. “You’ve been so kind.”

“Hey, it’s nothing.” he smiled. “Just take care of yourself. Glad I could help.”

Karina entered the bathroom and began to remove her wet pants. When she got out, she gave smile and cute wave to the shopkeeper as she walked out.

“Mission accomplished?” Sam asked.

“Yep.” Karina laughed. “You got the cigs?”

“Sure do.” They walked back behind the store and opened the pack. Sam handed one to Karina and took one out for himself.

“Ah, the things I’ll do for a smoke.” Karina said as she lit her cigarette.

Wetting in a swimsuit

Erika walked into the pool room and took off her sweatshirt, showing off her new bikini. Josh and Makayla were already there waiting, giving her wave when she walked in. Erika waved back, tossed her sweatshirt onto a nearby lounge chair and jumped into the pool. She quickly surfaced and took a breath.

“Glad you could make it!” Makayla said.

“Glad to be here!” Erika responded.

“Nobody ever uses this pool.” Josh laughed. “They all want the heated ones or wave pools.”

“Why is it here then?” Erika asked.

“I don’t know.” Josh said. “It’s just cool having a pool all to yourself.”

“Are there really no grownups around?” Erika said with a mischievous smile.

“Yep!” Makayla nodded. “We can do whatever we want!”

“You don’t say…”

Erika splashed the both of them. They splashed her back. The room became filled with splashing and laughter. The game started to come to a close when everyone started to grab each others arms in an attempt to stop the splashing. They proceeded to move to a game of ‘marco polo’, and then finally racing each other back and forth across the pool, even though it wasn’t more than about 5 meters in length.

After the race, Erika jumped out of the pool and sat at the edge. “Okay… I need a break.”

“Yeah…” Makayla said. “I need to go to the bathroom anyway.”

“Me too.” Josh said.

“Ooh… me too!” Erika said with a grin.

“All right, let’s all pee then maybe we can get some ice cream or something!” Makayla started to head towards the bathroom.

“What if we just… pee in our swimsuits?”

“Ew, gross!” Makayla said.

“That’s really weird!” Josh laughed. “Would you really do that?”

“I would!” Erika put one hand on her hip and a finger on her lip.

“Come on! Don’t do that!” Makayla said.

“Why not?” Erika said. “There’s drains everywhere. We don’t have to walk all the way to the bathrooms. Or you could even just go in the water.”

“Oh God, you’re disgusting…” Makayla winced.

“All right, you do it.” Josh said, gesturing at Erika.

Erika flashed a toothy grin. “Okay…” She walked over to a nearby drain and stood with her feet spread apart. Josh and Makayla looked over at her with stares of anticipation, eyes fixed between her legs. She looked at her crotch and relaxed her muscles… Yellow liquid began to soak through her bikini and spill out into the drain. The room echoed with the sound of her pee striking the ground. Josh and Makayla’s eyes were wide open, mouths agape, watching the fluids spill out of Erika.

“She actually did it…” Josh said.

“That’s so gross…”

Erika looked up at the ceiling, closed her eyes and let out a very loud sigh of relaxation as relief flooded her body. Her crotch became warm and wet, even though most of it was just leaking through. It wasn’t like wetting pants or shorts. Everything just went right through. She let out a soft giggle.

“See?” she shrugged, emptying the last of her bladder. “Nothing to it!”

“Well I’m definitely not peeing in my swimsuit!” Makayla held out her arms as she walked outside of the pool house.

Erika turned to Josh. “Well? What about you?”

“I… don’t think that’s for me.” Josh laughed nervously.

“Oh come on!” Erika walked over and splashed some water onto her crotch, then over onto the drain. “Just do it! You’ll feel better!”

Josh shook his head as he followed Makayla to the bathrooms. “You’re one crazy girl, Erika!”

Need to go during a fight

Minty drew her sword, then let the rest of her gear fall to the ground. The bandits each drew their swords. By themselves, bandits weren’t that much of a problem.

It was rare to encounter one who could wield a sword with some semblance of skill. Bandits were like wolves. They relied on their numbers for strength. It was sad, really. She was looking forward to peeing on a tree and then maybe pleasuring herself afterward, but with these two preying upon her, that wasn’t going to be an option. She would have to continue holding it until both enemies were defeated… if she could.

The first bandit attacked, lunging in. Minty parried the thrust easily. She would have followed up with an attack but the second bandit was coming in quickly.

“Don’t know why you think being naked out here all alone was a good idea but sure glad you did!” He yelled as he came in with a lunge.

Minty parried that thrust as well. She moved off to the side, trying to keep both opponents in front of her. She delivered an overhead slash at the man’s neck. He blocked it, and she quickly pulled her weapon back in and delivered a thrust of her own. Unfortunately, he moved to the side and the weapon glanced off of his leather chest plate. The first bandit came in with a rapid slash to her gut, causing her to jump back. He continued to swing wildly, most of which Minty just dodged or deflected. She took a deep breath and held out her sword in a defensive stance with one hand, while the other grasped her crotch.

“How about you just give up?” The first bandit said. “I promise we’ll be gentle!”

“Look, she’s horny!” The other bandit laughed. “She’s already grabbing her pussy!”

“That’s not the reason.” Minty said calmly. “But if you think you’re going to even touch this body without my permission, then you’re a fool!”

She had to admit, despite always being naked, the reaction from people were a bit tiresome. Bandits in particular. They always assumed she was easy because of her state of undress and made statements like this. But now, she simply wanted to avoid peeing in front of them. Who knows what irritating comment they might make if that happened?

One of them came at her again with more thrusts and sharp cuts. This bandit might possibly know what he ’s doing, if only a little. The other bandit would come in with these wild slashes, easily telegraphing his moves with exaggerated arm movements and sloppy footwork. As soon as he had a misstep, or if the other bandit was far enough away, she would strike against him.

As she parried another thrust, she felt something warm travel down her leg. Did she just pee a little? She didn’t think she had to go that badly, but if she was already leaking… then again, she hadn’t ever needed to pee during a fight. When she focused on the fight, it became harder to hold it. She delivered a quick slash at the man’s back, which had far less armor on it. He screamed and turned around, taking a more defensive posture than before. Now that he knew his prey wasn’t helpless, he wasn’t so confident.

The other bandit rushed at her, sword held high. Minty dropped into a low stance and delivered a swift cut across his abdomen as he passed by her, missing his strike completely. The man fell over, clenching his wound.

“You’ll pay for that, missy!” said the first bandit. “I was going to be gentle with you, but now I think I’ll go in rough!”

Minty gulped and readied her sword. She had to pee so badly. She just wanted this fight to be over so she could relieve her aching bladder. Normally, having to hold it in would only serve to arouse her, but under these circumstances…

The bandit came at her again. This time, with a faint. He seemed like he was going to give another thrust but he stopped just as Minty positioned her sword for another parry. Then he cut low, towards her legs. She blocked it, then he went high. Finally a thrust, then another thrust. That final strike grazed her shoulder, as she was too focused on holding.

As much as she hated to give these bandits any satisfaction, there was very little choice. The more she held it in, the more distracted she became. If this kept up, it might result in a fatal mistake. So she spread her legs apart, a bit of a wider stance than she normally had, she exhaled, keeping an eye on her opponent… and released. A soft hissing could be heard as her stream started to strike the dirt below.

“Aw, the poor naked girl is peeing herself in fear!” the bandit laughed.

“I was needing to go before you two jumped me!” Minty said with a grin. “Now I’m just getting done during our fight!” She went on the attack, continuing to pee while she lunged forward. The bandit managed to parry the strike. She stepped back, her stream landing on the bandit’s boot, though under the circumstances, neither party seemed to care. He came forward with another cut, which she ducked, then slashed upward, aiming for his sword arm. A direct slash on the tendon. The man dropped his sword and Minty followed up with a thrust to his lower abdomen, right where there was a gap in the armor. He clutched the wound, slowly backing off into the forest.

Minty breathed a sigh of relief and let herself pee in earnest. She stuck her hips out in front of her and looked down at her groin, watching her stream with glee. The relief she felt was immense. Between winning the fight and peeing, she was experiencing a sense of satisfaction that she had never felt before. So as she watched the millions of golden droplets fall out of her body, she gave a soft smile and coo of enjoyment.

The other bandit started to scurry off, watching the show for a while before deciding that Minty was too much to take on alone. Minty looked over at the cowering bandit as he shrunk into the distance, then back down at her stream which was starting to shrink away. Soon enough, it shrunk away into a few drops, and then nothing at all.

She took a quick look around the area, making sure no one else was around. Everything seemed clear, though it was hard to say if those bandits were still around or not. She moved down to the river bank, finding a small area underneath a fallen tree. She sat down, spread her legs and slipped a finger into her pussy…

Archived