The Omozone

The Desperate Bus Trip (cowritten by wolf)

AustinMalkovich

• Basic Member

So here's a bit of a history lesson. The basic premise of this was based on an old gag with a Discord member who I'm not even sure is on here, so I won't share names. The story itself was taken from an rp session with me and another member on Discord that I've retooled to make a coherent story, so I feel it's only fair to give him coauthor credit. Without further ado, I hope you enjoy.

---------------------

The girls of Oak Ridge Jr High’s 6th Grade Lacrosse Team had every reason to be excited as the bus made their way back to school. They had just won a grueling semifinal matchup and were on their way to their first championship match in school history. They could only chat amongst themselves and make more celebratory cheers as they couldn’t wait to meet up with their parents back at the school, which was still about five miles away on the freeway. It didn’t seem like long, especially when they didn’t notice the bus sputtering and slowing down over their cheering.

As the team bus continued to sputter and slow down (due to the bus engine overheating), some of the girls in the back started to notice that the bus was slowing down but didn't wanna ruin the mood that they had going at the moment. So they kept it to themselves while still whispering to each other and discreetly putting their hands into their crotches as they felt all the water that they had been drinking throughout the day; now they were really starting to wish that they had taken a bathroom break before they had gotten on the bus instead of waiting until they got back.

After a few minutes of being stalled on the road and pulled over, they heard a loud whistle and their attention was brought to their coach who was standing in the front of the aisle.

“Alright, girls!” She shouted so that everyone can hear. “I’ve just been informed that we’ve suffered a huge radiator leak and we won’t be going anywhere soon.”

The team was shocked to hear this.

“Do not worry. Your parents are being notified as we speak and an emergency bus is being dispatched and will be arriving within the hour. In the meantime, any questions are to be directed to me or the driver and everyone is to remain seated and remain calm.”

“Umm, Coach Reinhard?” Molly, the team captain, a young girl with her brown hair tied back in a ponytail and with tiny glasses, asked nervously raising her hand.

“Yes, Ms. Clayton?”

“Where do we go pee?” She asked shuffling in her seat and holding her crotch tightly.

Coach Reinhard was rather taken back by this question as she thought the girls had used the toilets before they got on the bus and left to go back to their school and wasn't prepared to deal with emergencies such as personal needs. But kept her composure in check and offered what solution she could given the circumstances.

"Well Ms. Clayton, if you have a spare bottle then you could use that otherwise you will just have to wait it out until the emergency bus comes and get us." She informed her.

Coach Reinhard was also starting to become a little bit aware of a slight pang that had only been getting more noticeable as they sat there. Since she had been busy making sure the girls got dressed and using the bathroom before they got on the bus. She hadn't had a chance to even go herself.

"But I don't have a spare bottle." Sonya, one of the midfielders, an Asian-American girl with black pigtails, whined. "You can't expect us to hold it for that long."

"And I'm not resorting to something so primitive." Jacqueline, the goalie and oldest and tallest of the team, a muscle-toned girl with a blonde bob cut, said rather snobbishly.

"I guess the only other option is to step out and pee on the side of the road then." Coach Reinhard said.

"That's even worse!" Jacqueline exclaimed.

"Well unfortunately, those are the only options other than wetting your uniforms. Until the emergency bus gets here there's nothing else I can do for you girls. I wish there was another way we could let you girls do your business but we can't. The nearest bathroom is miles away at best."

By this point most of the girls were starting to squirm and not one could have their hands out of their crotches lest they find themselves in a predicament where they don't have a clean change of clothes to change into and have to sit in pee for the duration of their wait.

"You guys are such wusses!" Holly, an African-American girl with braids, said standing in the middle of the aisle water bottle in hand. "Learn from a pro."

She immediately pulled down her shorts and panties, standing shamelessly as she began giving everyone in front of her a nice view of her ebony folds with only wisps of hair showing that, like for most of these girls, puberty was just beginning for her, while completely mooning everyone behind her, including her coach. Placing the narrow neck of her water bottle right against her tiny crease, she opened the floodgates letting out a huge torrent of yellow pee that completely filled the bottle.

"Oh damn, does that feel good!" Holly said immersed in her sweet relief.

"Wow, she's so brave." Molly said.

"Just like an attacker should be." Mary-Anne, the team's second attacker, a girl with shoulder length black hair said.

Holly then finally finished up as her pee reached the 300ml notch on her water bottle and shook her hips dry.

"Anyone else think they're too above it all to pee outside their comfort zone?" She then got back dressed and took a seat next to her two fellow attackers.

"Oh yeah?" Another one of the girls, a defender, said as she stood up, going to the back where the emergency door was located and pushed it open. "Watch this!" This girl, a Korean-Italian mix girl named Jessica who had straight jet black hair, undid and pulled down her pants and panties all the way to the floor and positioned herself and bent her knees slightly and leaned back just enough before she opened her folds to reveal her pee hole and then opened the floodgates and everyone watched from the window and sides of Jessica as she peed standing up like a boy would without a bottle or anything. Luckily she was far enough inside the bus so that none of the drivers could see anything more than just her arching stream as they drove by, if they could see anything.

Everyone watched in amazement as she peed in an arch and it landed onto the ground below the bus.

“Room for one more?” Asked Natalie, a Scottish redhead as she prepared to squat next to her.

“Anything for a fellow defender.” Jessica said as she moved to the side.

Natalie immediately got her lower garments off, immediately showing off the crimson bush adorning her newly maturing vagina. She immediately released a powerful stream of pee, thick and foamy, that equaled in distance to her teammate as she leaned back with only her hands to support herself.

While some of those girls had found relief, the rest of the girls that hadn't peed in a bottle or out the door had still made the conscious decision to continue struggling to hold it in, either with loud moaning or constant pee dances as they had no choice but to listen to the sounds of relief that their fellow teammates were having and that they so desperately needed.

“Alright, I’m heading outside!” Molly exclaimed as she bolted for the door.

“Wait for us!” Said Kylie and Miley, the blonde haired identical twins who served as her attacking midfielders. “We’d never leave our captain behind.”

Molly just sighed in annoyance. She hated having her own personal cheer squad accompany her as she did her most private deed, but the need was unbearable so it didn’t matter at this point. Crossing over to the grassy median, Molly just looked around and squatted down while lowering her shorts and panties. She then shrieked as she noticed as she was flanked on both sides by the sycophantic clones who began peeing in harmony to her own peeing. As they has they’re most private areas exposed, they couldn’t help but look down and notice something lacking about Molly’s most private area that most of the girls her age already had.

"Molly, why don't you have hair down where the rest of us do?" Miley, who was the more tactless of the twins, asked her captain as Kylie wondered the same thing but had a little bit more dignity and kept it to herself as she continued to focus on peeing and emptying her bladder at the moment. 

"You mind your own business!" Molly exclaimed, blushing furiously as she covered herself with the hem of her shirt as she kept on peeing.

Meanwhile, the two defenders were still going and it was getting close to four and a half minutes. Jessica especially usually took really long when peeing because she usually drank to the point where she was bursting before a game and it now became apparent to her that her fellow defender had seemed to be doing the same whenever they were hanging out.

Back with Holly’s group, her fellow attackers were still lauding her for her efforts.

“That was amazing!” Mary-Anne said. “I didn’t know you had it in you.”

“I concur.” Said Trixie, a girl with short black hair held back with a headband, wearing horn-rimmed glasses and braces. “Who would’ve thought the human bladder was capable of expelling that much so quickly.”

“Well now you know, bookworm.” Holly said.

“Come on, Trixie. Let’s go pee too.” Mary-Anne said heading outside.

“Hold on a minute.” Trixie said reaching into her knapsack and pulling out a magnifying glass and notebook with pen. “This is a perfect opportunity for field studies.”

The two girls then headed out to the median where their captain and friends were already in the process of peeing and immediately took position. Mary-Anne squatted over a suspicious looking mound of dirt while Trixie just took an average patch of grass. With her garments down and study materials out, she began to pee.

“Hmm...” Trixie said analyzing her peeing slit through the magnifying glass as it soaked her black pubic hair. “Stream seems to spiral at 2.5 mm from the exit point. The hairs on the left of the crease seem to get more wet than the hairs on the right. Stream has only a faint golden hue, indicating more than adequate hydration and foam puddle indicates-“

“OW!”

Trixie immediately cut off her stream and ran off to see what had happened. She found Mary-Anne still bottomless, but sitting on the grass rubbing her private area.

“Mary-Anne, what’s wrong?”

“I don’t know. I was just peeing when I felt a strong sting in my privacy.”

“Let me take a look.” Trixie said moving her hands out of the way, exposing Trixie to her lush pubic hair.

“Umm, okay... Just be gentle.”

“You’re not making this easy.” Trixie said combing through the thick bush before her. ”There’s a new invention called the razor, try it sometime.”

“Oh shut up.” Mary-Anne said blushing.

“Ah here’s the problem.” Trixie said noticing a tiny welt right on her left fold. “Fire ant sting. You must’ve squatted over its home.”

"What?!" Mary-Anne asked shocked. "You mean I was peeing over a whole nest of fire ants?! I thought it was just a pile of dried mud." She said as she started to hyperventilate a little since she had a crippling phobia of ants.

Meanwhile, the two defenders finished up their pee and the two swayed their hips dry to get the remaining pee off their pubic hair and then redressed and went to take their seats. The rest of the girls who had not taken their turn to relieve themselves because they thought the rest of their peers were too indignant to do such a private deed in front of each other were still in their seats and holding on for fear of wetting themselves having chosen to wait out the bus that was coming to take them back to school.

Among them was the goalie Jacqueline, who was beginning to struggle to hold it in and yet still refused to sink so low as to pee outside or in a bottle with her fellow teammates. Her fellow defender, Sania, a Pakistani-American whose hair was hidden by her hijab couldn’t help but notice her desperation and offered to help her.

“You oughta just go now.” She said. “It’s not worth hurting yourself over pride.”

“No! I won’t stoop so low as to pee like a savage.” Jacqueline said.

“Here, you can use my water bottle.” Sania said handing her near empty water bottle to her. The sloshing sounds proved too much for Jacqueline’s overflowing bladder.

“Gimme that!” She said snatching the water bottle and throwing her shorts and panties off. “Dam’s a-bursting!”

With the open bottle against her tight folds, she spread her legs open and immediately let out a high pressure jet of pee into the bottle, sighing in near orgasmic relief.

“Hey, who’s running water here? Some of us are still holding it in-“ Holly said turning her head around to see her fellow teammate peeing like a racehorse in the near empty bottle with no dignity. “Oh dang girl! How long have you been holding it?”

“Since the start of the game.”

“You got guts, Jackie! No wonder Coach made you goalie.” Holly said as she continued to stare. “Man, you’re totally hairless. You wax or something?”

“Hair is detrimental to aerodynamics, not to mention it really shows when wearing the wrong sportswear. Can you stop staring and let me pee in peace now?”

“Okay okay.” Holly said turning back around as Jacqueline kept peeing. Sania, meanwhile, felt her own need increase and hobbled out of the bus and squatted on the pavement, peeing with her vagina and pubic hair visible for the world to see

The last two were Sonya, the team’s center and youngest member, who was too timid to make her need known but was still struggling to hold it in, along with Rebecca, the remaining midfielder who hadn’t gone yet and her older friend was sitting next to her giving what encouragement she could

"Sonya, you really should just go, don't hurt yourself over this." Rebecca said to her friend as she tried to look through her bag and see if there was something the young girl could use to relieve herself. She was usually the one to put everyone else's needs above her own and she was desperately bursting at the point, but she wouldn't let herself find relief until the rest of the team had successfully found their own so she made it a point to make sure nobody knew she was as desperate as them

“No, I can’t!” Sonya whined squirming in her seat. “You know I'm pee-shy!”

“Hmm, I think I have an idea...” Rebecca said. “Hey Coach!”

Coach Reinhard ran over to where the two girls were sitting.

“What is it dear?”

“Sonya really needs to pee but is too afraid to go outside. I was thinking she could use some help from someone with experience, if you know what I mean.”

“I think I do.” The coach said. “Come on, Sonya. I’ll take you outside and help you out. You too, Rebecca.”

This was likely the break the coach was looking for, as her own need to pee had been growing but she didn't want to let the rest of the team see their coach desperate or even peeing alongside them. The three walked outside as Rebecca, a Latin-American girl with long black hair turned to her friend.

“Coach helped me get used to using public showers when I joined the swim team.” She whispered. “She can certainly help you with peeing outside.”

Sonya was still incredibly nervous, but it was better than her having wet clothes that was for sure.

"O-Okay coach, what do I need to do?" She asked nervously as her hands were now deep inside her crotch and she was really wining about her need to pee and her legs were crossed over each other so tight that that they looked like they weren't about to be separated easily. Even if she wanted to, she probably wouldn't be able to without some help.

"It's okay, Coach." Rebecca said. "I can wait until everyone else goes first and then I'll go myself, I'm sure you have to pee just as badly as the rest of us do, if not more with how busy you've been."

“No, Rebecca, I need your help for this.” Coach Reinhard said not wanting to be the one to personally show Sonya despite her apparent need being the perfect demonstration. “If Sonya sees you peeing outside next to her, it’ll make her feel more comfortable about doing it.”

“I see where you’re going with this.” Rebecca said. “Okay Sonya, just watch what I do.”

Sonya got in front of Rebecca as the latter lowered her clothing, exposing her teenaged vagina and pubic hair.

“You just gotta lower your clothes, squat down and just relax.” Rebecca said as she squatted down on the grass, Sonya still staring inventively at her vagina as it began to let out a small trickle of pee (she didn’t have to go as badly as the other members, but just enough that she was glad she did).

“Just keep peeing until you got nothing left.” Rebecca said as her stream was coming to an end and stood up. “Find something to wipe with or, if you don't have anything, give your hips a shake"

Rebecca then shook her hips until the remaining pee droplets were gone.

"Get back dressed and ta-dah! You went pee!” She said as she pulled her shorts and panties back up and stretched her arms out in triumph at the final words.

“Wow...” Sonya said in awe.

“Come on, I’ll give you a hand.” The coach said leading her younger protégé to a different spot, knowing very well that she had to pee as well.

Sonya was still very unsure about this but she felt another pang and thought she felt her panties start to dampen and her defenses starting to crumble and she teared up looking up at her coach.

"Coach! I can't hold it anymore! My hold is slipping! Help! What do I do?!" She asked clearly in the middle of a very urgent potty emergency, jumping up and down and about to wet herself if she didn't go right now.

“Here, shorts down!” Coach Reinhard said yanking her shorts and panties down, exposing the cute and hairless vagina that lay underneath and was now crying out to pee out its contents now that it was free.

“Okay, and squat...” Sonya repeated Rebecca's instructions to herself as she squatted down and relaxed. Right then, her pee stream shot out with tremendous force as it hissed and splattered onto the grass below. She just closed her eyes and let out a happy sigh as the feeling of relief finally sunk in as she continued peeing and making a foamy puddle by her feet. As she kept peeing, Coach Reinhard was immediately reminded of her own need to pee and set off to find her own spot. The coach did manage to find her own spot and set about doing the same as the other girls, getting undressed and squatting down, as her relief finally set in, she relaxed and immediately after her stream started to exit her body like an open fire hydrant. She could only sigh as she made a foamy puddle between her legs and labia easily outmatching the girls she was coaching.

Sonya, meanwhile, was still in the process of letting out her own high-pressure stream, to the point where it was boring a hole in the dry soil. It was already a couple of minutes, but she couldn’t help but stare at her own little folds to see just how much was coming out at once and the foamy puddle representing her effort; needless to say, she was almost proud of herself. She decided to take out her phone and snap a couple pictures, to make sure Rebecca knew she did what she did. Eventually, the stream turned into a trickle and she stood up and shook the wetness off her thin crease. Getting back dressed. She ran back to her coach.

“I did it, Coach! I peed outside all by myself!” She exclaimed proudly but paused after noticing that she was too immersed in her own relief, making a thick stream and puddle that made hers look like a tiny drizzle. “Wow, you really had to go...”

"Hm? Oh Sonya I'm proud of you and yes I did really have to go. See, peeing outside isn't so bad? Now you have something proud to tell your mother when you get back to school besides that you won the game with your team. Can you please go over and wait with Rebecca while I finish up?" She asked the youngest team member and continued to focus on getting her bladder empty.

While Sonya and Rebecca waited for their coach, the last of the teammates finished up their own peeing and soon everyone was back in their respective seats, feeling much better. Soon enough the coach finished and wiped with her sleeve to get rid of the pee on her vagina and then redressed herself before walking over to the two she had taken outside with her to go pee. Her stream had drilled a hole at least five centimeters deep into the sand.

With all the girls finished up and back on the bus, they had nothing left to do but wait for their ride home. In the meantime, they began to converse about the experiences they had.

“Seriously? 950 milliliters?” Sania said in surprise as Jacqueline began showing off her pee-filled water bottle.

“Yep, it takes a bladder of steel to be this athletic.” Jacqueline bragged.

“Hey Jessica...” Natalie said. “Can you teach me how to stand like that?”

“Of course. We defenders gotta stick together after all.” Jessica said giving her a light punch on the shoulder.

“Just hold still, this will only sting once.” Trixie said to Mary-Anne as she rubbed some ointment on her vagina.

“Just hurry up.” Mary-Anne said. “The sooner you finish, the sooner you can stop touching my tinkle crease.”

“Hey, did you know our captain is completely hairless?” Miley shouted as Molly hid her face, blushing as some of the girls just giggled. Kylie just led her captain to her seat, sensing her embarrassment.

“It’s okay, Molly.” Sonya said. “My tinkle place hasn’t grown hair yet either.”

“Just shut up...” Molly said.

Holly just leaned back and dumped her pee bottle out the window. “Well, my job is done.”

Rebecca and Sonya started to share their experience as well.

“So did you get to go pee like a big girl?” Rebecca asked Sonya nodded in pride.

"I even have the pictures to prove it." Sonya said pulling out her phone and showing the pictures she took: One of her squatting, another of her peeing folds, and lastly one of the wet, foamy puddle and crater when all was finished.

“Good girl. I knew you could do it.” Rebecca said. “As a special treat, I’d like to invite you to my outdoor camping slumber party by the lake this weekend. My parents let me pee wherever I want there since it’s so secluded. We can even pee together.”

“I would love that.” Sonya said. “I also saw Coach taking a pee out there. She must’ve really needed it based on what I saw."

"Well, if you ladies would remember to go to the bathroom when you have a place to use then you wouldn't be in this situation, alright?" Coach Reinhard lectured. "But nonetheless, I think we all learned a valuable lesson about container and outdoor urination and how it can help us in a pinch, didn't we girls?" She asked them as she looked at all of them and waited for a response.

Meanwhile Jessica, now having been able to show off her technique to her fellow teammates now wanted to try it in the forbidden place of the boys bathroom and in a urinal just like the boys did. Although she decided to keep it to herself for now, lest she freak out the rest of her teammates, and just focus on helping to teach Natalie how to go standing like she did.

"If you want to, we can start teaching when we get back to school, Natalie. Maybe we can make a sleepover of it even?" Jessica suggested as she looked at her teammate and continued to wait until their ride came and got them.

Although Sonya was now starting to come down from her pride streak and was now starting to feel shy again, she knew that she had accomplished something she thought she would never ever accomplish in her life and was very proud of herself.

Archived