The Omozone

A Shy Girl's Sleepover (cowritten by wolf)

AustinMalkovich

• Basic Member

This is another story that was based on an rp session with me and wolf. I hope you enjoy.

Logan was getting the snacks and other things that he thought were needed for a sleepover and when he was done, he found his kitten and brought it with him as he heard the knock on the door and wondered if it was the girl that was coming over for a sleepover.

“Ira, you made it!” Logan said opening the door and welcoming his friend in with open arms. Logan and Ira were both ten years old and went to the same school. When he decided to hold a sleepover at his house on Saturday night and invited most of his friends, his mom made sure he invited at least one girl over to make it feel inclusive. Ira was a bit unsure after getting the invite, this was her first sleepover let alone one with nobody but boys. Nevertheless she was invited and didn’t want to pass up the opportunity.

“Hey Logan.” Ira said holding a sleeping bag and overnight bag in both hands. “Anywhere I can put my stuff?”

"Yeah sure, you can lay it in the living room somewhere. The others aren't here yet, so you have plenty of choices where you wanna place your stuff at." He said as he looked at her and went to go and sit back at his computer where he had been playing a small game while he waited for the others to arrive, until his mom decided to come in and give him a bit of a talking to.

“Logan, you have a guest over!” His mom scolded. “Be a good host and show her where we keep everything.”

“But mom...” Logan whined.

"No butts young man, now show your friend around or else I'll send her home and cancel the sleepover." She told him as she went to go and make sure that everything was in order before she had a house full of loud kids, until suddenly she got a call on her cell phone and she went to answer it.

"Yes, mom. Come on Ira." He told her as he motioned with his head for her to follow him since his hands were occupied with holding a kitten at the moment.

“You have a kitty!” Ira squealed as she noticed the kitten that Logan had on his shoulder.

“Yeah, our cat Josephine had four kittens a while back and they were just weaned off their mother.” Logan explained. “We’re now starting to find homes for them.”

"It's so cute, I wish I could take it home with me, but my dad won't let me bring home cats for some reason. I don't know why though, kitties are so cute." She said as she looked at the kitten and wanted to pet the cute little thing, but knew it wasn't her kitten, so she couldn't do it unless Logan was okay with it.

“You can hold her if you want.” Logan said. “We haven’t named the kittens because our parents don’t want us getting attached to them.”

Although the kitten didn't think this was a very good idea and instead decided to stiffen it's grip on the boys shoulder instead, the kitten was scared of this new person as it should be based on the instincts it had so far at only two months old, it was still a young kitten.

“On second thought, maybe it’s best if I let her warm up to you first.” Logan said letting her rest on her shoulder. "Come on, let me show you around."

Logan then began showing Ira around the house and the various rooms just as the first two guests walked through the door to join in on the tour.

“Here’s the kitchen.” He said. “If you want a quick snack or a drink, just help yourself from the fridge. But don’t fill up because mom’s ordering pizzas once the rest of the guests arrive.”

Ira just nodded

“Bathroom is down the hall through that door.” Logan said. “If you have your toothbrush and stuff, you can set them on the sink. Come on, I’ll show you where I keep my games.”

Logan brought her to where he kept his games and put the kitten on his shoulder and opened up the place where he kept his games, which was a closet in his room. and showed her his collection.

"Impressed? I have a lot of games, some from when my parents were kids themselves." He said as he looked at her.

"Wow, that's a lot of games, I'm surprised your able to have so many!" She said as she continued to look at all the games that he had.

She was so amazed at all the games that he had, that she didn't even realize that she was starting to need to pee a bit because of the large soda she had drank on her way over here, because of the fact that her dad hadn't had time to make her something to eat before he had to go work today.

"Nice right? I got them because my dad was okay with buying them for me. I have some really good ones too." He said as he let her continued to look at the cupboard full of just games alone.

“Hey, since we already have the first two guests over, how about you pick one out? Just to help break the ice as my mom would say.” Logan said.

“Okay.” Ira said. “What should I pick?”

“Oh you’re my first guest. Pick whatever you want. I’m sure the others won’t mind.”

"Okay, hmm...how about Monopoly?" She asked as she had seen the board game in the stack and went to get it from the pile, making sure not to scare the poor kitten on her friends shoulder.

"All right, that sounds like a good game to play." He said as he let the kitten continue to rest on his shoulder and soon he heard his mom calling up to him concerning one of his friends and he got a bit worried and called down again

"Hey mom, what were you saying about my friends?" He asked her, wondering why she was calling up to him about his friends with the sleepover.

“I said tell him to stop harassing the kittens!” His mom said.

“Oh, shoot! I gotta go take care of this.” Logan said running upstairs. “You go set up the game, I’ll be down in just a minute.”

Ira began to set up the game in the middle of the living room. As she did she felt another twinge in her bladder. Seeing how immense the house was and not remembering where the bathroom was, she decided to wait for her host to come back down and lead the way.

After all, he said he wouldn’t be long.

Logan went upstairs and went to his friend.

"Andy come on, how many times have I told you to stop messing with the cats. Just because your here doesn't mean that you can mess with them. Don't blame me if you get scratched for messing with them too much, my mom doesn't like it when you mess with them." He said as he saw his friends hand going for the kitten on the shoulder and slapped his arm away.

"Your not listening to me at all are you Andy?" He asked him as he pulled his friend out of his room and walked with him downstairs.

“I’m sorry...” Andy said ashamed. “Can I still take one home?”

“If you behave yourself.” Logan said. “Hey, Ira, is the game set up? Save the thimble for me.”

“Yeah, sure sure...” Ira said trailing off as she fidgeted a bit.

"You okay there Ira, you look a little bit fidgety? Eh, your probably just excited for the game, right?" He asked her noticing her predicament.

“No I...” Ira said before walking over and whispering something in his ear.

“Oh... Oh!” Logan realized. “Okay, let me walk you there. Andy, you get Mitchell and set up your pieces and money. I’ll be right back.”

Logan began to walk Ira down the hall to the restroom.

Once she was inside and she was sure that she was by herself, she lifted up the toilet lid and begin to try and get her clothes undone, while letting herself fidget more than she had allowed herself to do when she was in front of the boys.

Logan waited outside the bathroom door until she was done, making sure she was alright and wanting to be nearby if she needed help. Logan couldn't help but look surprised and blush as he heard the faint sound of a rushing jet of pee hitting the toilet and a faint sigh. He recognized the unique pitch as the muffled sound one's stream would make if they were sitting down with their stream hitting near the edge of the water.

'So that how she pees...' He thought to himself. 'I wonder then...'

He then heard the stream stop followed by a few more spurts. After hearing the toilet paper being ripped off and the toilet flush, he just jumped back to make sure Ira didn't catch on to him listening when she opened the door.

Ira, not knowing that Logan had been listening to her while she was peeing, came out of the bathroom and was ready to walk back to the room to play the game

"I feel so much better now, I'm glad I was able to make it before things got messy." She smiled at this as she walked with him.

The four started with their game. After the first hour passed, the final two guests arrived and sat down to watch as Ira, now with a kitten beside her, rolled the dice. She rolled a three and landed on Pennsylvania Avenue, a space that Mitchell opened and had built three houses on already.

“That’ll be $1,000.” Mitchell said holding his hand out triumphantly.

"Lucky you, but I'm about to get a property that's gonna be worth almost 5x as much as your property." He said as he rolled the dice and got the exact number of spaces he wanted and landed on Boardwalk, purchasing it from the banker and smiling at the others, feeling proud of himself.

“Great job, Carnegie.” Andy said sarcastically. “Too bad you still have to pick up Park Place and are down to your last 200 with nothing to fall back on.” Logan’s smile just faded as he saw that Andy and Mitchell had completely monopolized the corner by the Go to Jail space, effectively destroying his chances of rounding the board once again.

"Yeah... well... at least I can get some good money from Boardwalk" Logan retorted as he continued to play and waited for his turn to roll the dice and see where he got to and hoped that he didn't have to get stuck on one of Andy's squares.

A quick land on income tax later followed by a rather pricey stay at the two houses on Pacific Avenue and Logan found himself the first to lose all his money, even having to mortgage his deed to Boardwalk to cover the cost.

“Should’ve done the 10%, you had virtually nothing.” Andy said.

“I don’t like doing the math!” Logan said sitting on the couch to observe the rest of the game.

"Well looks like it comes down to me and Andy and Ira." Mitchell said as he took his turn and then let Ira take her turn.

Ira was starting to get a little thirsty at the moment, but didn't wanna bother Logan with such a silly request.

It was only thirty minutes later when the game finally came to an end. Ira finished third with Andy and Mitchell finishing a close second and first respectively.

“Good game everyone.” Logan said before turning to the newest guests. “Mark, Johnny. How about checking to see if dinner will be here soon and when you come back, there’s something I want to show everyone.”

Ira got up and took a second to get herself re-oriented and went over to her friend.

"That was a good game." She said as she looked down and saw the kitten that had been next to her starting to climb up her leg. "It looks like she likes me." She giggled as she looked at her friend.

“Your mom says she just ordered the pizza.” Johnny said. “It should be an hour at most.”

“So what is it you want to show us?” Mark asked.

“Follow me.” Logan said leading everyone through the kitchen, where Ira decided to pause and grab herself a soft drink from the fridge, and out the back door, leading them to the large open backyard. The yard was practically an open field with no other neighbors in sight. Right in the middle was a giant tent being set up by Logan’s dad, large enough to hold all six kids.

"We're all gonna sleep in there?" Ira asked, surprised by how open the backyard was and at the moment, she was sorta occupied with drinking her soda and the surroundings they were in. Never in her life had she felt like she could have all the space to walk around in and explore and just have fun in.

“That’s right. I asked my dad if he could get the biggest tent he could find and he was more than excited that I wanted to start roughing like he did as a kid.” Logan said. “Come on, Ira. Take your socks off. The grass feels nice.”

“Logan, don’t just tell girls to take their socks off.” Mark teased

"What? She's among friends here, it's not like we're gonna make fun of her, are we guys?" He asked them pointedly as he began to take off his own shoes and socks and then walk on the grass.

Not wanting to feel left out, Ira took her socks off and joined the boys in running around in the grass, but not before downing the rest of her drink. After a few games including tag and hide and seek, the kids heard a voice call to them.

“Kids! Food’s here!” Logan’s dad called out. “Come out on the patio and I’ll serve you all a plate!”

The six walked to the patio and sat down in different chairs and waited for plates to be given to them, Logan and Ira were especially hungry after all the games they had both been doing with the others that were at the sleepover.

Logan’s parents then passed them each a plate with two slices of pizza and a tall glass of cola to go with it. The kids couldn’t help themselves as they started to dig in. Logan was especially ravenous as he shoveled in his first slice of pepperoni like a machine.

“Slow down, Logan.” His mother said. “You’re with company.”

"Sorry mom, it's just sooo good." He said as he tried to slow down on eating the slices of pizza, he knew there would be plenty left over for them to eat if they wanted more.

After Logan’s parents went inside to deal with their own affairs, Logan finished up and made to get out of his seat.

“Something I gotta take care of...” He said as he stood on the edge of the patio steps, facing the grass.

The rest could only hear the sound of jeans unzipping as they could only see,from their perspective, Logan placing his hands in front between his legs. Immediately, a thick stream flowed out and splattered onto the grass much to everyone’s shock.

“Dude, are you peeing?” Johnny asked.

"Yeah, I had to pee." He admitted as he continued to pee, not really caring what the others thought of him as he continued to pee off the patio steps.

“But out here?” Andy asked

“Yeah, my parents say they don’t mind as long as I don’t do it in front of them.” Logan said. “You’re welcome to join me.”

He then turned to Ira, who had been watching with great curiosity.

“Oh Ira, I know with you being a girl and all you’d probably be uncomfortable peeing outside, so you can keep going in the house and we won’t judge.” Logan said

“Okay...” Ira said as she saw the rest of the boys join in.

The boys all were happy in their relief and just peed next to each other in their relief and did like Logan said and didn't judge Ira for not wanting to join them. The sight of the five boys did have its effects on Ira though and the soda she had earlier was now taking its toll on her bladder as she wandered back into the house to take care of her business. Back outside, the boys finished up with Logan giving his penis a good shake and zipping his jeans back up.

“So how about we grab our sleeping bags and set up the inside of the tent?” He said. “Now that the sun is going down, I can ask my dad to get the fire pit started.”

Back inside, Ira walked out of the bathroom drying her hands when she saw one of the kittens walk up and rub against her feet.

“Oh, hi there.” Ira said picking up the kitten. “Would you like to come outside with us? You’d probably get lost with you being so small.”

The kitten, a black and white one, mewed softly at her question and started trying to rub up against her hand, as far as it was concerned, she was the closest human that it could get attention from and it was gonna get as much attention as it could from the human.

“Come on, sweetie.” Logan’s mom said picking up the kitten. “Let’s get you back to your pen.”

Ira watched as the kitten was carried away before walking back to the patio where she saw the boys and Logan’s dad getting ready to put logs on the fire pit. Ira joined them out by the fire pit, grabbing another soda with her, and put her sleeping bag in the tent with the others and waited for the pit to become lit up with fire, hoping they would get to roast marshmallows or something that. That would be really cool if they could do that, she thought.

“Alright, guys.” Logan said. “Sun’s going down. Did you remember to bring the stuff I asked?”

“Sure did.” Johnny said. “I brought the graham crackers!”

“I brought the chocolate!” Mark said.

“I brought the marshmallows!” Mitchell said.

“And I brought the book of creepy tales!” Andy said as they all held up their respective items.

“What’s going on?” Ira asked

“Oh, this was going to be a surprise, but I told the boys that sunset would be the time for s’mores and spooky stories around the campfire.” Logan said. “You think you can handle it?”

Ira nodded confidently and was ready for it. She could handle a few scary stories, she wondered if the boys could.

“Andy, since it’s your book, you can go first.” Logan said “Very well...” Andy said flipping to a random page. “This one’s called The Girl With The Velvet Necklace.”

As Andy began reading in a low, creepy voice about a young man who fell in love with a girl who always wore the same velvet choker, the sun finally went below the horizon leaving the only light coming from the fire. As Andy reached the end of the tale, revealing that the necklace was what was keeping her head on her shoulders, Ira couldn’t help but feel a tingle in her bladder. But she went and ignored it as she and the rest chomped down on the s’mores they made. Ira continued to eat and just waited for her bladder to calm down and waited for the stories to be over with. The soda she was still drinking was affecting her bladder still.

“Okay kids! Time to wrap it up!” Logan’s mom shouted from outside.

Logan then threw sand on the fire to extinguish it as they got ready to crawl into the tent, but not before two of the boys took one last chance to relieve themselves on the grass. Ira thought about joining them but still wasn’t comfortable about peeing next to boys. She then looked back at the house and how far away it seemed in the dark, especially after hearing all those ghost stories. She decided her need wasn’t that bad at the moment and she could even wait until morning if she wanted to.

Afterwards, each of them took turns getting inside the tent one at a time to change into their pajamas or other night clothes. Once everyone was changed, they got in their sleeping bags with Logan keeping the top flap of the tent partially open so they could gaze at the stars.

As everyone started to fall asleep one by one, Ira was still awake, bothered by the problem she had going on right now, that she hadn't gotten a chance to take care of yet that she wanted to take care of. Regardless though, she couldn't go while the boys were awake and waited for them to completely fall asleep and wouldn't wake up if she were to walk over them to get outside of the tent or be woken up by her zipping the opening of the tent.

Once she was sure everyone was asleep, she quietly crawled out of the tent and looked out. She saw the steps leading to the patio and the house, but the dark made it look so far away, as the darkness tends to do, and she was already frightened of the idea of going out by herself after hearing all those scary stories.

Pressing her legs together and bouncing around, she looked to the open yard and realized she had no other choice. As she got her pajama bottoms to her knees, she was about to go for her panties until...

“Ira...?” Logan whispered peeking out of the tent.

"Logan? I'm sorry, I just really had to go pee real bad, I was embarrassed to join you guys and the house is so far away..." She said as she looked at him

“It’s fine, I have to pee too.” Logan said. “I was actually too nervous to go in front of everyone else. I just pretended I was okay with it at first because I didn’t want to seem like a scaredy cat.”

“Really?” Ira asked

“Hey wait, you’re able to pee outside?” Logan asked. “Even though you’re a girl?”

"No, I haven't peed yet, I don't know that I can pee outside, I thought girls couldn't do that kind of thing." she told him as she looked at him.

Logan just stared at her incredulously.

“Okay, I’ve done it once.” Ira admitted knowing her bluff had been called. “I had to pee on a road trip a few years back and my mom took me to pee by the side of the road. I haven’t done it since then because I never found a reason to.”

“Can you show me?” Logan asked

“What?” Ira said shocked

“I mean I know that girls are different from boys and can’t pee like boys so I’ve always been curious to...”

“Well, okay...” Ira said. “But only if I can watch you.”

He nodded and decided that he could pee with her so that she could show him how she peed and she could see him pee and got himself ready to pee with her.

Logan lowered the front of his pajama bottoms and undid the flap of his boxer shorts, getting his penis out and aiming below. At the same time, Ira got her underwear off and squatted down, her legs spread and vagina in full view. Both relaxed and peed, their streams hitting the ground with a loud hiss as the two began to stare at each other.

As Logan peed, he couldn’t help but glance over and observe Ira’s stream as it flowed straight down with minimal arching. Was this plain area all that girls had between their legs? No wonder they couldn’t stand or found peeing outdoors inconvenient for them. Still, this was his first time seeing a girl not only without her bottoms, but also peeing in her natural state and he wanted to take in this moment as much as he could.

Ira couldn’t help but feel the same way as she continued to pee and watch her friend's stream. This being her first time seeing a boy peeing up close and seeing the proper equipment at work, she was surprised at how good of an arch that boys could do when they peed standing up and they didn't have to even hold anything open, just aim and release. Boys really did have it better than girls when it came to peeing, she figured.  The two decided not to say anything lest they make the situation more awkward than it needed to be and kept peeing.

Logan was the first to finish and shook his penis dry before getting back dressed. That’s another thing Ira couldn’t help but envy: With boys, they could shake off what they had left, but girls didn’t have that luxury. They were always left either needing to find something to wipe with or get their clothes dirty. Case in point, she finished up and saw how wet her vagina was left. With no paper on hand and no leaves strewn about, she could only wipe with her sleeve and walk back to where she threw off her lower garments to put them back on.

They then headed back to the tent, finally relieved and ready to sleep peacefully, not one having a care in the world at that particular moment.

The next morning, after a hearty breakfast and getting everyone cleaned up, everyone’s parents came by to pick them up. Just as Logan had anticipated, everyone was begging their parents to take one of the kittens home with them and to his surprise all the boys’ parents agreed (although Logan was still adamant about not giving one to Andy). They wouldn’t be picking them up immediately of course, there would still be a lot to prepare. Ira was still trying to convince her dad to take the last one.

“Are you sure we can’t take one?” She asked

“I’m sorry sweetie, but you know your mother has terrible allergies and can’t have cats in the house.” Her dad said. “It was hard enough convincing her to let you come over here.”

Logan was busy trying to keep Andy from taking one of the kittens home with him. His friend really wanted one, but personally Logan didn't believe he was ready to handle the responsibility and plus he tended to terrorize the kittens so they weren't too happy about going home with him either.

“What do we do now?” Logan asked.

“Say, doesn’t your sister have a farm only twenty miles away?” Logan’s mom asked his dad

“Yeah, and she has been meaning to look for a cat to help with her mouse problem...” His dad said in agreement.

“Are you thinking what I’m thinking?”

"I believe I do." Logan's dad said as he looked at his wife and smiled at her and his son. He had an exact idea of what she was thinking and pulled out his phone and dialed his sister's number and walked away.

"Hey Adriana, it's Erick, how's the farm going?"

Meanwhile, Logan was saying his last goodbyes to Ira. He would never forget what happened last night and as he watched her as she walked back with her parents to her car, he couldn’t help but feel that a new friendship had come from that moment. Maybe they would share moments like this again, if she was willing that is...

THE END

Archived