The Omozone

Family Camping Trip (coauthored by pokemonlover)

AustinMalkovich

• Basic Member

Here's another story that was based on an rp session me and another Discord member had a while back. Hope you enjoy.

On a scenic drive through the Connecticut backroads, a family of four was on their way to their annual end of summer camping trip in the woods. They consisted of husband and wife Greg and Lucy, their twelve-year-old son Matt and their ten-year-old daughter Sophie. Sophie was especially looking forward to this as this would be her first time joining the family (the past two years they went without her, she stayed at home with a sitter) and she would finally get to see first hand what the camping experience is like for them, and now for her. They were about an hour away when Matt, engrossed on his phone, saw his phone run out of battery and shut down.

"Dad, I need your charger." Matt said.

"I didn't bring it."

"No chargers at all? Not even portable ones?" Matt complained.

"We've been over this many times, Matt..." Greg said. "The whole point of this trip is to disconnect ourselves from technology. What you have on your phone is all you get until the end of the trip. We'll be there in an hour, I suggest you start getting into survival mode quickly."

"Honey, there's a convenience store coming up." Lucy said. "You think we should...?"

"Alright." Greg said pulling over and parking in front of the store. "Pit stop, everyone! Everyone stretch, grab a drink and do your business while you can, this will be the last stop before we reach our destination."

Everyone got out and went to pee and get snacks.

Sophie walked around the corner to where the restrooms are just as her mother was coming out and peeked inside the door to find the bathroom completely smelled and the toilet was completely stagnant. Maybe for her mom it wasn't a problem, but for a kid like Sophie, this was a nightmare.

'I can hold it...' She said to herself.

"Sophie, let's go!" Lucy called out as Sophie hurried back to her seat.

The family buckled up and opened up their snacks before heading back out on the road; it's just under a hour until they reached the camping site and things were going smoothly for most of them. For Sophie, on the other hand, it wasn't exactly as smooth as she felt a familiar sensation in her bladder. She had begun to regret not relieving herself when she had the chance and hoped that she could at least hold on once she made it to their destination. At this point, her need was far from unbearable, and by the time they got to the campsite there was bound to be someplace for her to go pee. Right? Thankfully her family didn't take notice of her predicament; they were too focused on getting to their destination.

After about an hour of driving, the car parked and they started unpacking and got ready to head to the camping grounds

"Alright, do we have everything? We aren't going back to the car Until the week is over." Greg said as he carried a tent and sleeping bag.

Matt and Sophie each grabbed their backpacks and sleeping bags and followed their parents deep into the woods until they reached where they were to set up camp.

"Umm, where's the campgrounds?" Sophie asked.

"You didn't honestly think we were going to be camping with modern conveniences, did you?" Matt asked. "When we go camping, we do it for real."

"That's right." Greg said. "We got our own secret area in these woods with just us and a tent."

"Does that mean no bathroom?" Sophie asked with a hint of concern.

"Well no toilets, but we are surrounded by trees and bushes if you have to go." Greg said. "And you don't have to worry about being caught since we are so far into the woods, now let's go gather some wood for the fire pit. We'll also need to grab some stones so that we can make sure the fire can't spread to the forest; one spark is all it takes to cause a forest fire."

"Honey, why don't you and I set up the tent and the kids can gather materials for the fire pit?" Lucy said.

"Good idea." Greg said. "Matt, go get the biggest stones you can find and Sophie, go find the driest branches you can. If there's any moisture on them they won't burn."

"I wanna help set up the tent too." Sophie said. "Can I, Mom?"

"You're too little." Lucy said. "Listen to your dad, he knows best."

Matt and Sophie head to gather materials. It's just light enough to see, but the sun is starting to set. It takes a while but they gather what is needed and head back

"Are these okay?" Sophie asked dropping a bunch of branches on the ground. Lucy examined them and found most of them could be used while the others are just wet enough to not be able to be used for the fire.

"Sophie, a lot that you brought back are practically soaked." Lucy said. "It's like you're mind is somewhere else."

"Sorry, mom..." Sophie said as she felt another twinge in her bladder.

"Go easy on her, dear." Greg said. "It's still her first time."

"Whatever, I need to take a piss..." Matt said.

"Matthew!" Lucy scolded

"Fine, take a leak..." Matt said rolling his eyes.

"Still a bit crude for my tastes, but better..."

Matt mentioning it only makes Sophie realize that she still has to pee. With no toilets around at all and the idea of just using a tree or bush foreign to her, she just tries her best to ignore it and focus on the trip at hand while Greg made to start a fire as it started to get darker.

It was one thing for her to feel uncomfortable peeing in the woods, but Sophie wasn't even sure how girls were supposed to do it. She's seen her brother naked and peeing countless times when they were younger and she knew that she didn't have what he had. Peering around the trees, she caught a glimpse of Matt standing in front of a tree and peeing on it like he would a urinal at school.

'Should I do it like that? How would I even?' Sophie asked herself. 'I guess no time to find out like now...'

Finding a nearby bush, Sophie unzipped her jeans and got her fingers inside the fly. Feeling around, she tried to get her panties out of the way, but it just felt confusing and awkward with how they were designed and how her anatomy was. Not wanting to risk anything beyond that, she just zipped back up, her urge to pee now worse than before.

Matt soon returned.

"All better, now what can I do to help?"

Greg and Matt started putting up the tent and made sure they were safe from any wild animals that might be around.

"Well, it's getting close to sunset." Greg said grabbing some dry pine needles for kindling and lighting a match onto the fire pit. "Why don't you grab some dogs and waters from the cooler and we can get dinner started?"

'Please don't talk about water...' Sophie thought to herself as she started pressing her legs together.

Soon a cookout is started and everyone is roasting hot dogs over the fire, Sophie's urge to pee is getting hard to ignore when Matt and Greg are taking nice loud drinks from their water bottles.

As Sophie finished up her hot dog, Lucy made to speak up.

"I'm gonna go pee and then we'll get ready for bed."

Hearing this made Sophie realize that this was her big chance. If she could follow her mom, she could get an idea of how girls peed outside and then she too would be able to pee and be free for the rest of the week. Seeing that everyone else was distracted, Sophie stood up and sneaked away from the campsite.

As stealthy as she was, she was able to make out her mother through the shadows of the trees making her was behind a bush. She saw her about to unbutton her jeans and get ready to lower them until...

"There you are, you little tenderfoot." She heard her dad say as she felt his hand on her shoulder.

"Oh, Dad!" Sophie said nervously. "I mean... It's not... I just..."

"I'm glad I found you, we didn't want to start dessert without you." Greg said. "Come on."

"Alright..." Sophie sighed as she followed along, knowing very well she had missed her chance

Sophie went back to the campfire and soon after, Lucy finished up her peeing and came over so they can all enjoy dessert of s'mores and ice cream. After it got dark to where nobody could see and the fire began to die down, it was time for everyone to get ready for bed.

Both the kids and adults got their night clothes on, making sure nobody could see one another as they got undressed, and got their sleeping bags out as they crawled into bed and got ready to sleep, Sophia trying her best to fight the still growing pressure in her bladder hoping to at least make it until morning.

In the morning, Sophia crawled out of the tent. She looked an saw there was nobody to be found. She did however hear the sounds of loud dripping and rushing water. With her hands pressed between her legs, she ran deep into the woods while the sounds grew louder and water began running down from the trees. Out in the distance, she saw a lone toilet sitting in the middle of the woods. Beaming in relief she made her way, and tried to get her bottoms down, but they were stuck, like they were fixed to her skin. As she struggled, the rushing water grew louder and forest became flooded until everything went dark.

Sophia woke up. It was the middle of the night; the whole thing had all been a dream. Looking inside her sleeping bag, she was relieved that she was still as dry as a bone. However, the need to pee was now unbearable. It was now or never, she got out and crawled over to where her mother was sleeping.

"Mom... Mom..." she whispered loudly.

Lucy groaned as she opened her eyes "Sophie? What's the matter, Sweetie?"

"I gotta go pee..." Sophie said fidgeting. "Can you come with me?"

"Sure..." Lucy said sympathetically. "I'll be glad to help you out..."

Unzipping the tent and grabbing a flashlight, Lucy held Sophie's hand as they walked into the woods, finding a spot just close enough to the tent for her to do her business

"Go ahead and find a bush to take care of it, I'll be here if you need me..." Lucy said standing on the other side of the bushes

"That's not what I meant..." Sophie said nervously. "I mean..."

"What is is?" Lucy asked.

"How do girls pee outside?"

"Oh that's right, I never taught you." Lucy realized. "Alright, the boys are asleep, so I'd be happy to teach you if you want."

"Are you sure?" Sophie asked.

"Of course." Lucy said. "I also need to go now anyway, so I can go with you."

Lucy just got in front of her daughter and shone the flashlight in front of herself.

"You just get your pants and panties, watch what I'm doing, and take them down to your knees like so."

Lucy got her lower clothes down like she demonstrated while Sophie watched. Lucy was keeping the flashlight on her as she demonstrated so that Sophie could clearly see how it was done.

"Next you squat down, like this, making sure you keep your legs slightly spread so you don't make a mess." Lucy said squatting down with her daughter still keeping a close eye, the light now on the ground and facing her at an angle where her exposed vagina could be seen in it. "And just..."

The night air was filled with an audible trickle as Lucy then began to pee on the ground, the light giving a good view of her stream so that Sophie would know as to how it all works. After a good ten seconds, her stream came to a stop.

"You try now, just do what I did."

Sophie took the flashlight and pressed it against her chest with her chin as she lowered her pajama bottoms and panties to her knees. With her hands now free, she held the flashlight and squatted down exactly as her mom did. She let out a small trickle of pee, but when she uses the flashlight to see how her stream is coming out, she noticed she was getting it on her feet. She readjusted herself and looked back at her vagina as her stream began to arc onto the soil below and into a healthy stream

"Like this?"

"That's right, you're getting it." Lucy said

Sophie spread her feet apart further so they wouldn't get any more wet and she finally began to pee at full force as her stream grew more intense and louder. Sophie could only sigh in relief as her mom took notice.

"How long were you holding it in for?" She asked.

"Since we left the gas station." Sophie admitted. "The bathroom was too dirty and I expected us to go to the campgrounds where they had actual toilets. It feels so good to finally get it out of my body..."

"Honey, why didn't you say so earlier?" Lucy said. "You know it's bad to hold it in that long."

"I don't know..." Sophie said ashamed. "I guess I was afraid you'd be mad at me for not being honest about going back at the store..."

Lucy just put a hand on her daughter's shoulder.

"Honey, I could never be mad at you over something as silly as that." She said.

Sophie finished up after a good minute, letting out a few last spurts. After Lucy handed her a tissue, Lucy wiped her vagina dry and  put her clothes back on.

"Thanks for taking me, I don't know how much longer I could have held it."

"Come on, let's walk back and get some sleep." Lucy said. "We've got the whole rest of the week to look forward to."

With that, they headed back to the tent and resumed their good night's sleep. At that moment, Sophie found herself having a connection with her mother that she never knew she had before. In the mornings before breakfast and in the afternoons when needed, the two of them would have their own private pee side by side in a hidden grove while Greg and Matt got breakfast ready or whatever and they'd spend the time just chatting and bonding, even if it was just so Lucy could see how Sophie was adapting to peeing in nature. Maybe as the week would progress they would find themselves bonding over other various activities they had planned...

THE END

Edited by AustinMalkovich
  • AustinMalkovich changed the title to Family Camping Trip (coauthored by pokemonlover)