The Omozone

Fire Emblem: The thunder mage’s predicament

• Basic Member

There were few days as happy as today in Begnion castle. The young Empress Sanaki had reconciled with previously wronged prince Reyson and Princess Leanne of the fallen Heron tribe, the attack on the warmongering Kingdom of Daein was to begin today, and Ike, leader of the Greil Mercenaries, was to be made a Lord for this occasion. The knights and mercenaries either found themselves celebrating while they could, or preparing for the long march ahead. 

One such member of the mercenaries was celebrating by eating breakfast, much to the shock and awe of the kitchen staff.

8F65A378-2C7B-4553-BA31-54126452219B.thumb.png.5b087a4271474639826ff32cf4ccd0dc.png

“Did that lass o’er there come in late? She’s eating like she’s plum possessed.” Said the first maid.

“Oy? Naw, she was the first one ‘here in fact. You’re new to this shift ain’t ya? Well, she’s been eaten like this for the past few weeks,” explained the second maid, who was only a little more used to this sight.

“Eh? Wot? I’m surprised she ain’t chundered yet. She got some sort of parasite from the water?“ 

“Nothing as fancy as that. Asked that Mia lass the same thing, I did. Aside from being a bit faint, she’s fitter than a mallie bull.”

“Crickey! She’s like one of those sub-humans, she is."

“Worse than them even. A few of that Ike fella’s subhumans joined in on breakfast. Even they gave her stares once they’d finished.”

“Bloody ‘ell! And the apostle wants us to make sure all the guests get their fill? Who is this lass?”

“ I ‘eard her name’s Ilyana. The cook’s just ‘bout given up on her. He’s been making these big pots of soup in the hope that she won’t eat up everything in the palace. She’s gotta be on her second pot by now.”

“Wot? Those big pots? I think I’d be bursting for a chamber pot of my own if I had that much soup.”

To this vulgar remark, the second maid elbowed the first, “The higher-ups don’t want that kinda talk ‘round ‘ere.”

“Oy! I’m telling the truth, am I not? All of it's gotta go somewhere.”

“I know, now stop bringing it up. She’s kept me here for an hour now and you’re gonna give her the next pot.”

“Oh alright. You shouldn’t get your bloomers in a twist. Not like you’re the one slurping down whole pots of soup.” 

The second maid didn’t want to humor her comrade anymore, instead sighing and crossing her legs while she stood against the wall.

~

The time had finally come for the newly-lorded Ike to set out with his forces. For Ilyana, that meant a ride on the merchant’s caravan who always followed Ike around to capitalize on his group’s need for weapons and medicine. 

Ilyana sat on the side of the wagon, her legs dangling over the edge while she looked out at the odd assortment of people who’d joined the fight against Daein. Among them were those who’d been at the core of the Greil Mercenaries, like the axeman and the priest; and militiamen, like the short armor knight and the soldier girl. Some laguz had joined too, like that cat girl and those burly tiger men; there were even distinguished knights, like the axe horseman in the red armor and the stern-looking pegasus knight. 

She found herself envying all the people for their ability to walk such long distances without fainting. It was nice to have so many people to rely on, but she wished she could make it to places herself more often. At least her feebleness made it easier for her to get food out of people. 

Ilyana leaned against the wagon as the first vestiges of hunger started to settle in on her. Her eyes drifted across the sight in front of her until they landed on a silver haired-myrmidon named Zihark. Names were hard for Ilyana to remember, though she was sure it was something along the lines of Zeke. No matter his name, he had treated her to food eighteen times since he had called her out on her many attempts at food thievery and conning around the camp. She still has no idea why he continues to treat her to food, but the act gives her a strange warm feeling each time he does. 

THUMP

The thunder mage’s rear was thrown a good few inches off its seat as one of the carriage’s wheels went in and out of a hole. Luckily for her, she landed back in her seat without falling off the carriage. 

“Everything alright back there?” Muston, the weapons shopkeeper and coachman of the caravan, asked the four other people riding. 

“I’m fine.” “I’m doing a-okay!” Said the twins, Jorge and Daniel, who were a pawnbroker and blacksmith respectively.

“I’m quite alright.” Replied Aimee, the item vendor. 

“I’m…fine,” Ilyana said shakily. This, of course, was a lie. The impact had opened up her perception to a feeling that was only a little less familiar to her than hunger, and this nagging feeling was starting to distract her from her hunger. 

“How did it get this bad already?” She thought to herself while squeezing her legs together. As such a big eater, the mage was used to having a lot of drinks with her large meals, but she’d never had that much liquid in such a short time. 

“You seem tense, Ily.” 

Ilyana looked over her shoulder to meet Aimee’s piercing gaze. “I’m fine. You know… just… hungry.”

AE2A6F9A-CA82-4512-9C7B-3C17406A4151.jpeg.75531ac7b8dea3abbf4c0069c4068fd6.jpeg

Aimee’s smirk peaked at Ilyana’s repose. “Well, I’m sure you’ll get your lunch break soon. It just seemed that the tumble got you a bit more… rattled than usual.” 

It was clear that Aimee wasn’t particularly convinced. Daniel had once told Ilyana that Aimee was once a fortune teller, and the idea of Aimee knowing about her desperation made her squirm. 

“Yes, a lunch break. I wonder what they’ll make for us to eat.” Losing herself in food talk might distract both her and Aimee from the dull ache in her abdomen.

“Oh, I hear it’s going to get very cold the closer we get to Daein, so Oscar wants to make a large stew to warm the army up.”

Suffice to say, this had the opposite effect that Ilyana had wanted. A hand drifted to the front of her skirt for a squeeze to alleviate the pressures. “That… sounds good. Thank you.”

“No problem, sweetie.” Aimee then took out a book and began to read it. Ilyana was grateful to have the liquid talk end so soon.

“Though, Alec does make good food. I think I’ll be fine if I find somewhere to go before eating.”

Ilyana found herself squirming in both desperation and anticipation at the thought of Oscar’s cooking, despite having completely misremembered his name as Alec. 

~

It couldn’t be said that Aimee was lying when she told Ilyana it would be getting colder. The meadows of the Daein countryside showed noticeable tints of white from frost. The gusts of wind cut through Ilyana’s exposed legs like a knife does to warm butter.

The coldness seemed to shrink her continuously-filling bladder, a combo that did not bode well for her. Ilyana found herself hugging her knees to her chest for warmth and to alleviate the pressure she felt below. She cursed her decision to not carry around any sort of leggings, but miniskirts were the standard uniform for female mages. If she were a Sage instead, she’d be able to wear a dress, which would be a much better outfit compared to her current one. 

Even the scenery from the wagon became increasingly dour as the army marched on. Ilyana could see the humble farmers of Daein, shut up in their houses to avoid the potential wrath of their invaders. She could sympathize far too well, as she had been forced into Daein’s army against her will. She would always be grateful to the leader of the Greil mercenaries for reaching out to her during a skirmish and offering her a spot in his mercenary group. He had even taken the merchant's caravan that she had been separated from under his wing, reuniting her with Aimee, Muston, and the twins.  

“I wonder if those people think that they’ll be forced into this army... as Daein did to me.”

With only sad sights to look at, and an emptying stomach, and a need to pee, Ilyana could safely say this was the worst march she’d been in yet. At least most marches didn’t involve the third thing. She pondered curling up to try and sleep until it came time to stop, but that brought new paranoid thoughts of what would happen while asleep. Would the cold keep her asleep long enough to, dare she think it, wet herself in her sleep? No! That just couldn’t happen. She couldn’t do a reenactment of what happened that time that redhead fell asleep on her Wyvern.

Ilyana broke free from her paranoia in time to notice a couple of farm boys who had mustered up the nerve to watch the army pass by their cottage. They seemed to be staring at her though, not her face, but lower? Ilyana’s own eyes looked down and she quickly put her legs down to hide the cream-colored sight she’d shown them. The farm boys pretended that they hadn’t been looking where they had been. 

“Oh… now I can’t curl up for warmth….This useless…skirt,” she thought as her hands instead made their way back to her lap so she could best hold herself.

What felt like hours of discomfort and hunger eventually seemed to be nearing its end as the wagon stopped. Aimee got up from her seat to question Muston after he questioned a guard himself. After a minute or so of talking, Aimee returned to her seat. Ilyana looked at her expectantly, waiting to hear the news.

“It seems that we’ve come close to one of Daein’s forts. It will be Ike’s first battle in this country, so he’s setting up camp to best prepare for the battle.” Aimee said in a much more serious tone than she usually spoke with. 

“Oh… I see…” Ilyana replied, though it didn’t matter much why they were stopping. Just being able to stop was all Ilyana wanted. She weighed her choices for a bit. Should she try to find food, or should she deal with the heavy pressure in her abdomen? 

“It might take Ogma some time to cook. I’m really hungry, but I think I’ll have to use the bathroom first,” Ilyana thought as she once again completely misremembered Oscar’s name.

Ilyana unsteadily hopped down from her perch on the wagon, though she stumbled a bit on her landing. It seems that the combined effects of her full bladder and empty stomach were causing her to be even less fit-to-walk than usual. 

Ilyana’s gaze swept across the first vestiges of camp that were beginning to form. A pink-haired horseman was being scolded by his younger sister for trying to get out of work. Not too far from them was a tall man in blue armor showing off his ability to lift wood to his sworn lady. She even saw a very young archer do his best to start a fire. 

“Everyone seems busy enough. I don’t think anyone will mind if I slip off to- “

“Hello, Ilyana. You’re cold, aren’t you?”

Ilyana spun around on her heel. In front of her now was both the best and worst person.

“Hello… Z-Zeke?-“

“Zihark.”

4245E096-04D1-4744-AF9B-63BA7C71C3B4.thumb.png.8a4d31f867782be67605747f6f8fae23.png

“Zihark! Right. I… am cold. I’d forgotten how chilly it could get in Daein…” Ilyana gripped the hem of her skirt, a sign of her embarrassment at Zihark catching during such an awkward time. 

“Well, perhaps it’s good that it’s Zark and that armor knight,” Ilyana thought about a few strange times when a blonde man in heavy armor kept trying to flirt with her. While that knight was insistent, Zihark would probably leave her alone if she just excused herself.

“I’d imagined the weather would be tough in such light clothes. Why don’t I treat you to lunch? I’ve already got my tent up, and it should be warmer there.” 

“Oh, yes, absolutely, you’re too kind.” It seemed that, in the battle between her hunger and her need to pee, her hunger won.

Zihark led Ilyana back to his tent. Her hands were balled into fists that rested in front of her skirt as a way to discreetly hold herself. Though it wasn’t even a minute of walking, it felt like an hour thanks to her weak constitution. Not to mention the very noticeable ache in her abdomen. 

The pair eventually made their way into his tent. Inside were some basic necessities such as Zihark’s bedroll or battle gear. There were even two logs he’d brought inside to act as makeshift chairs. 

“You’re so fast at setting these things up,” Ilyana said in slight awe at how quickly Zihark had settled in, despite having only a slight edge in time to do so.

“Oh, it’s nothing. I just had a bit of time before you got here. You’ve got to be quick to pack and unload when you’re a mercenary.” Zihark replied with a faint smile.

Ilyana sat down on one of the logs as Zihark passed her the food. It couldn’t be said that the food was gourmet, as it was simply dried meat and some porridge with fruit. Despite the simplicity of it, just having the food come from Zihark and being eaten alongside him made Ilyana feel very warm inside. 

“This is all made very well, for rations at least,” Ilyana said with a grateful smile.

“It really isn’t anything. It’s what you need when traveling around.” Zihark deflected the praise back.

“Why did you decide to travel around?” Ilyana kept with the conversation even though it would be best to leave quickly. 

“I’d had my fill of Daein to put it in simple terms. I’m actually from here you know? I wandered around until I’d learned of Crimea and Gallia’s alliance. The idea of the Laguz and us Beorc being equals was appealing, but it turned out the sympathies only applied to the royal families of the countries. It didn’t feel all that different from being in Daein. Then, of course, I’d joined that anti-laguz vigilante group to sabotage them from the inside. Lethe convinced me to join during that battle in the port town, and now it seems I can make a change back home.” 

Ilyana had listened to every word, and looked down when Zihark had finished. “ I don’t have any reasons as grand as that… I’m from Daein too, but I left because my parents said they couldn’t feed me anymore, so I found work as a mage. I at least have talent with thunder magic.” Ilyana looked up again at Zihark. 

“I suppose you don’t really need a reason to travel. You’ve got a better heart than most, as long as you don’t try to steal someone’s food again.”

Blushing, Ilyana retorted,” I.. told you I’d stop that, and I haven’t done that recently...”

Zihark chuckled in response. “I know, otherwise I wouldn’t have invited you for lunch this time or the other several times.”

Ilyana pouted and uncaringly took a swig of her drink. The effect this had on her made itself known immediately. The ice-cold liquid contrasted with the warm feeling in her body to make her bladder absolutely ache. Before she was done drinking, Ilyana had panickedly squeezed her legs together. 

Zihark watched her with confusion as she set her cup down. “Is everything alright?”

“Um… yes. I just forgot something… important.” Ilyana tried to regain her concentration after her slip-up.

“Well if you need to go, I won’t stop you. Hopefully, you can get it done before Ike decides to attack the enemy base.”

“Go, yes, I need to go now. Thank you for the meal.” Ilyana stood up and made her way out of the tent.

Ilyana stepped out of the tent only to notice that everyone in camp was heading in the same direction. Could it be too late already? A young fire mage soon answered her question.

“Come on you two. Ike’s ready to start the battle,” the short mage said.

Ilyana heard a voice from behind her.

“Alright. Thanks, Tormod.” 

Ilyana was startled. She’d never even heard Zihark exiting the tent.

“Aah…” Ilyana let out the tiniest of moans as her surprise leaked a single drop into her panties. Things were definitely not going well. 

“Oh, did I startle you, Ilyana?” Said Zihark with concern. 

“No… I’m… fine. I’m just… a little dizzy.” Which wasn’t a lie. The exertion of staying in control did manage to daze Ilyana for a small bit, but she regained control of herself and walked over to the main group with Zihark. 

Standing in front of the group was the newly-lorded Ike and his advisors from the Greil mercenaries. Wasting no time on pep talks or speeches, Ike laid out the groundwork that had been decided on for the battle. 

8D07232C-8639-47D8-9E4A-6EB0105F9504.jpeg.ecc20a2bff4d4d018844e85842e971bb.jpeg

“We’ll need to take a strike force to deal with the small interior of the base while the rest of the battle happens outside. The base has Wyvern riders stationed atop the hills to pick us off as we enter, so we’ll need our fliers and our archers to hold them off. Once those are done, we’ll need any mages we have that can use long-range magic to pick off their long-range magic users. Once those are dealt with, the charge should be easy. Don’t let your guard down though.”

“Long-range… that means me,” Ilyana thought as she looked down at her bolting tome, which she could use to send far-away bolts of lighting to smite her foes. 

Ike spoke up one last time.”Everyone, move out!”

~

The assault force soon found itself standing at the gates of the base. It was clear that the troops were divided into the ground force, who stayed just within the walls of the base, and the wyvern riders, who perched on the hills to the right, ready to pick off any unsuspecting troops that lay in range. 

Right before it was time for Ike to make the first move, a group of five people with wings came from the back. Ilyana recognized them as laguz they’d met before, but didn’t know their names. After a bit of talking, the buff hawk and the heron woman left, leaving the heron man and the other two hawk men. 

“It seems the prince of herons and the hawk king’s two retainers are to join us,” said Zihark, who was standing next to Ilyana. Though she wasn’t sure if he was talking to her about it. Ilyana was instead hoping she could make it through the battle quickly. 

“Ulki, Janaff, I want you and Tanith to engage the wyverns now. Astrid, Rolf, back them up.” Ike commanded, and so the fliers and archers ran off to the right. The battle had begun. 

Ilyana and the others ran up the steps and encountered fierce resistance from the soldiers inside. Ilyana stood back and fired electrical magic at her. The rumbling of her thunder was able to shake her to the core, producing another leak into her panties. This was no time to hold herself though, and she instead increased her concentration into the battle at hand.

As she progressed further into the base, a chill breeze began to pick up, though the adrenaline was keeping her warm enough to keep her bursting bladder under wraps. This didn’t last long, however, as the breeze whipped into a vortex of chilling wind that cut at her like thousands of tiny knives. She had to get out of the vortex quickly. Ilyana endured the pain as she used her magic to visualize where the opposing wind mage was. Then she chanted the words of the bolting tome, smashed her fists together, and heard a loud boom from behind one of the base’s walls. 

The tornado began to falter, and Ilyana relaxed, but from the relaxation came a huge spasm that traveled from head to toe. She whimpered as a powerful leak forced itself out. Now her panties were incredibly warm and wet. She had to find a place to go soon. 

“You, Beorc mage.” 

Ilyana looked up to see the heron prince from before.

“I saw your battle there. Allow me to chant for you, so that you may regain your strength.”

Ilyana could say no words before the man began to transform before her. Soon, he was entirely a heron, with no trace of human to be seen. Then from his beak came a beautiful song like none she’d ever heard before. It was both invigorating, and relaxing. 

Ilyana held in her moans as her bladder muscles relaxed. Now the warm wetness in her crotch had expanded to dribble down her thighs. 

The chant didn’t last for too long fortunately enough, but a new problem soon arrived as the heron suddenly pushed her to the floor. As two arrows whizzed over his head, he transformed back to human form and yelled out “Archer.” 

From the patch of frost that had accumulated near the wall of the base, Ilyana fired a wild shot to get the archer off of them. Fortunately, he rolled away and became focused on the nearby Ike instead. 

The heron and Ilyana got up as Ike defeated the archer, and then began to help him. Ilyana decided they must have been friends before the war. Then she looked at the heron, trying to hide her squirm from the frost on her thighs.

“Thank… you... um.” 

“Reyson. Take care of yourself out there,” he responded.

Reyson then turned back into his full-heron mode and left to find someone else to invigorate, leaving Ilyana alone. 

“I don’t think I can handle this battle much longer.” She panicked. Just one more skirmish and it might be the end of her control.

Fwheeeeeeet

The startling sound of a whistle forced the dribble to travel down to her ankle. The source of the whistle was none other than the brown-haired Pegasus knight commander. 

AB21C1D8-54B2-48F7-86A2-ADB630AEA98F.thumb.png.a4ec83082287fa1d1f78c3038ce6255b.png

“You three. The battle is nearly won. Now your job is to clear out any stragglers. We’ve yet to capture the commander of this base though, so don’t bring the Begnion Pegasus knights shame by being caught off guard,” she barked out to three Pegasus knights.

“Yes, commander Tanith,” the three said in unison. They then flew low across the room, further into the base.

“This is perfect,” Ilyana thought. “If I follow them, they could block out any enemies while I go.” Begnion’s Pegasus knights were top of the line, so it seemed like the safest way for her to find the relief she needed. 

Ilyana hobbled off in the same direction as the Pegasus knights. Her panties were wet, her lower half was freezing, and the pressure was forcing her into labored breaths. The mage kept hope though, and that hope paid off when she found a soldier-less room. 

Ilyana hobbled off into a corner. She could pee on this wall, and nobody would be any wiser to it. She reached under her skirt and- 

Fwish

She cried out as she felt a sharp pain across her back. Ilyana turned around to face her attacker. His robes were that of a Sage, much more powerful than a simple mage like her. 

7D72DF02-B314-42B8-B1AA-D4ABC949937A.jpeg.3b460b02e7813938199cc4fb6819df7c.jpeg

“It’s simple good fortune that brought your little group this far, little mage. Like those Pegasus knights from before, I, Kayachey, will show you the true power-”

Ilyana didn’t give him a chance to finish as she fired an arc of elthunder at him, but he was light on his feet, and he fired a blast of sharp wind at her in relation.

“-of Daein,” Kayachey finished with a smirk. 

That final blast was the end for Ilyana’s overclocked bladder. Every drink she’d had since breakfast that morning gushed through her wet panties with little resistance. All the liquid she’d tried to keep in check streamed down her legs and created a steaming puddle by her feet. Even then, Ilyana tried to stay determined, trying to create another thunder spell to defend with, but her legs gave out with relief, and she landed on her knees in her ever-growing puddle. 

Kayachey couldn’t help but scoff at the sight. “So, Crimea’s mighty army wets itself at the sight of a true Daein Magus. Now look, little mage, I’ll spare you from the shame here and now!“ 

“Not yet you won’t!” A blur flew by Kayachey, and he’d taken a good cut to the chest. The one who had dealt the blow was a man with silver hair.

“Z-Zihark!” Ilyana called out, still spreading her puddle a bit. 

“You remembered my name this time,” Zihark said with a smile. 

“Guh.. lucky shot, “Zihark,” but you haven’t won yet.” 

The two men of Daein engaged in a ferocious duel. Both had speed like the wind itself, and neither could gain an edge, Zihark dodging every attack while Kayachey always kept out of range. 

Ilyana’s heartbeat a million times per second. Both from the relief flooding out from her, and Zihark. Zihark had saved her, was still saving her, and she was just sitting down while wetting herself. She just had to help him, even like this. 

Despite how good she felt, and her legs being jelly, Ilyana pushed herself up, not caring that she had to put her hands in the puddle to do so. Her soaked skirt flapped in the wind as she conjured one more bolt, and aimed well. 

“El... ELTHUNDER!” She pounded her fists together once more and sent a blast straight at Kayachey. It hit him square in the back, and Zihark dealt one more blow just in case. 

Now everything was over, both the battle in the base and in Ilyana’s bladder. Zihark walked over to the mage, and his smile faded. 

“Why is that… snow… yellow?” He said awkwardly. He then saw her wet skirt and darted his eyes away with a blush. 

“Oh...” Ilyana’s face blushed several times harder than Zihark’s.

“Ah...”

“I…had to go…. during the march… but… then the… lunch,” she stammered out.

“Oh gosh. I… stopped you then. I’m so sorry, Ilyana.”

“Oh.” Was all she could say in return.

“I’ve really made it hard on you then,” he said with a hand on the back of his head.”

“Ah.” 

“Um. I’ll tell you what. This base is bound to have more uniforms here. I’ll help you find a change. Then I’ll buy you dinner tonight, as an apology.”

It was the second comment that made Ilyana realize that, between the battle and the desperation, she was incredibly hungry.

“..Sure..” She was able to say.

The two walked through the halls of the base, encountering no more soldiers. The tension could be cut with a knife, but as they walked, Ilyana started to feel her heart beating more. It was her fault she had wet herself, but Zihark was shouldering the blame. He’d even offered her food. This all culminated in a desire to hug him, to be close. But alas, she couldn’t try in her soaked state, and that made her feel more than a little sad. 

“These must be the women’s barracks. Maybe there are clothes inside,” Zihark said as he led her inside.

The pair rummaged through the clothes, trying to find clothes suitable for a female mage, or even a cleric if they had to. 

Ilyana went through female soldier gear, cavalier outfits, and even a Wyvern rider outfit, but no mage. Zihark, on the other hand. 

“Oh what about this?” He asked as he showed off a long set of women’s robes. 

C8297E2C-583F-4CC4-8C83-10AB11798EC1.thumb.jpeg.ba6136c38a767402b2830a76c1fec884.jpeg

“Oh.. those are… for a Sage. Those would do perfectly,” she said with a hint of excitement. 

“Great. I’ll just step outside then.” Zihark laid the clothes down on the bed as he left. 

Ilyana inspected the colors well. They weren’t too off from what she already wore. It made sense considering both her wet outfit and this one were of Daein origin. 

Ilyana untied her cape and hood first, then shimmied her soaked skirt down her legs. It had managed to get soaked in both the front and back thanks to her fall. Then came her shirt, and finally, her panties, which were in an even wetter state than the skirt. It definitely felt much better to be rid of them, but what would she wear underneath now?

She looked into the box and saw a pair of lacy black panties. Was she really willing to steal a stranger’s underwear? The answer of “yes” came surprisingly easy. Soon, the rest of the outfit followed, including a set of leggings for warmth. 

When she finished putting on the outfit Ilyana noticed a strange stick on the floor. She picked it up and saw it was a staff like clerics used, but she felt different holding it than when she’d held them before. It felt as though she could use it to heal.

“But the only way to use it would be if I gained the power needed… to become a real Sage…” Her breath became heavier. Had she truly earned the power to call herself a true Sage? What could it have been? The battle? Defeating that commander? Could it have even been these feelings for Zihark? Whatever it was, she was eager to see if it was true, so she walked back to the doorway, and presented herself to Zihark.

“So… what do you think, Zihark?”

Edited by Bonzobread116
Forgot an important image