The Omozone

Highlight Why This Forum Is Unique?

• Basic Member

I'm guessing a lot of omorashi fans go to OmoOrg or PeeFans, as that's the first one that comes up in search (I only discovered this forum by mistake). So maybe highlight why this forum is a bit different to get more users? For example, there seems to be less focus on ABDL or very young anime style content here (which for me is a good thing) and you have a section purely for game developers so I don't have to search through posts of text-based roleplaying.

Edited by Charlie_Says
  • 1-Star 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Boss
On 10/13/2022 at 5:21 AM, Charlie_Says said:

I'm guessing a lot of omorashi fans go to OmoOrg or PeeFans, as that's the first one that comes up in search (I only discovered this forum by mistake). So maybe highlight why this forum is a bit different to get more users? For example, there seems to be less focus on ABDL or very young anime style content here (which for me is a good thing) and you have a section purely for game developers so I don't have to search through posts of text-based roleplaying.

The intention is to develop this place to be more focused on artists and the promotion of artistic integrity.

Currently, it's very small so there's not much in the way of distinguishing features, but as we grow it'll hopefully develop in that direction, a place for open and honest criticism and discussion about artistic topics.

• 5-Star 1