The Omozone

Flowing Creek

Anubis

• Established Member

The creek be flowing again! This was originally an interactive story, but I have decided to change it into a normal fiction story, so I could fix a few things. For those who haven't read the original, I hope you like this. Enjoy!

Chapter 1

Where is Sydney?

Zanthia woke up in what appeared to be a cheap motel room, to the sound of birds chirping outside. As her eyes fluttered open, she discovered that she was facing the window, which was covered by a curtain and had sunlight coming in all around the edges. She also noticed a slight need to pee, but it was bearable for the time being. She sat up so that the blankets covering her slid down off of her torso, revealing that she was still wearing the same clothes as the previous day. Below her waist, she could feel the material of her jeans and socks over her skin, but above it, which was no longer covered, she saw that she was still wearing her green t-shirt with a white star on the front.

How long have I been sleeping? She wondered, as she looked around the room. I don’t remember ever seeing this room? Where am I?

She took a moment to look around at her surroundings. The walls of the motel room were milky white and the curtain over the window had a grey and black checkerboard pattern on it. About a meter away from the foot of the bed, directly in front of her, there was a stained oak dresser that was about two meters wide, and there were only two doors in the room. One of them led to the outside, and the other one, about two meters to the right of the dresser, led to what could have either been a closet or a bathroom. The fact that she was unable to recognize any of it made her feel very uneasy.

Okay, I have to try to remember how I got here, she thought. I just have to remember what happened yesterday.

All she could remember was that she had been on a mid-summer road trip, with her best friend in the world, Sydney. The two of them had grown up in Ontario and gone to the same college. She could recall traveling through a heavily forested area in Manitoba, when they were both caught in a sudden, intense rainstorm. The last thing she could remember was seeing a blinding flash of lightning, but everything after that was a total blank.

She glanced to her left and saw a bedside table, with a clipboard resting on top of it. There was a single sheet of paper clipped to it, which, upon reaching over and picking it up she noticed contained some very personal information about herself. In the upper right-hand corner, there was an ID photo showing her turquoise-colored eyes and her brown hair, which was tied into a ponytail.

She reached a hand behind her head and felt it. What the hell? I usually untie my hair when I go to bed. What is going on here?!

She continued to look down the page, which displayed her age, her personality, and even some of her interests. The sheet described, in plain English, her hobbies and sexual kinks.

Zanthia blushed and put a hand over her mouth, as she looked at it. Oh my god. Whoever created this file… They know that I like doorknobs! I’ve never told anyone but Sydney about that!

There was also information about the underwear that she was wearing as well as some of her physical features. Whoever printed this sheet knew what kind of underwear she was wearing, the size of her breasts, and how well she was able to hold her pee.

Who created this file? She wondered. They know that I am wearing pink, cotton underwear. They also know that my bladder is huge. This is so… wrong!

She then glanced at the door that led to the outside, suddenly wondering if she and her friend had been kidnapped. It was also very concerning that the two of them weren’t even in the same room, so all she knew was that she had to find Sydney.

She must be so scared! Zanthia thought. I have to get to her, right away! I need to know that she is okay!

She put the clipboard back where she found it and threw the blankets off of her legs, putting put her own fear aside and springing into action. When she put her feet down on the floor, she spotted her sneakers lying haphazardly on the carpet, almost like they had been carelessly tossed there.

I would have never tossed them down on the floor like that! Zanthia realized. Someone must have kidnapped us and brought us here! Once I find Sydney, we have to get out of here! If we don’t, then whoever brought us here could come back and…

Not wanting to think about what might happen, she pushed the thought aside and grabbed her shoes. She quickly put them on, trying to hurry so that she could get out of there as quickly as possible. She tied the laces and stood up from the bed, but then another frightening thought stopped her in her tracks.

As she stood there, staring at the door, she thought, There could be armed guards out there. What will they do if I try to escape?

Her pulse began to speed up, as she wondered about whatever was waiting for her out there. There was no way of knowing how many bad things could happen if she went outside, but she didn’t want to think about them. All she knew was that she had to be careful. Even though finding Sydney and getting to safety was important, she had to think about her own safety first, to avoid getting injured or worse, which could leave her friend stranded, with no one around to help her.

Okay, I just have to think, she told herself. What am I supposed to do?

She glanced over at the window with the curtain over it and then looked back at the door again.

Maybe I could look out the window first, she thought. If it looks safe out there, then I can go and look for Sydney.

She looked over at the window again and took a step towards it. While she was preparing to take a second step, someone suddenly knocked on the door, immediately startling her. She heard three, solid taps, all in rapid succession, with the obvious purpose of catching her attention.

She froze in fear, as she suddenly found herself unsure of how to react. Crap! What do I do now?

She took a moment to decide what to do next, but quickly reached the conclusion that the safest idea was to just sit down on the bed and behave.

Well, if I just sit back down and act natural, whoever is out there won’t have a reason to be upset with me, she thought, as she backed up towards the bed.

The unexpected guest tapped on the door again, three times, just like before, as Zanthia took a seat on the mattress. She decided to let her hands rest next to her thighs, while hoping that she appeared calmer than she actually felt. As she waited for the visitor to enter, the nagging feeling in her bladder caught her attention again, but she chose to ignore it.

After a brief moment of silence, the door opened into the room. When she saw who was out there, she opened her eyes wide in surprise. Holy crap!

Standing outside in the sunlight, she saw a female police officer. The cop stepped into the room and gave her a smile. Even though Zanthia normally only felt attracted to guys, she couldn’t help but notice how beautiful this officer was. She was a little taller than herself, with very short red hair, only a few centimeters in length, hazel eyes, a handful of adorable freckles on her face, and a bosom that was just barely noticeable beneath her uniform. Her outfit was pitch black and she wore a nametag over her right breast that said “Miller” on it.

Feeling hopeful, Zanthia tried to explain the situation, “Officer, I need help! My friend and I, I think we’ve been kidnapped, we-”

Her words caught in her throat as she examined the officer’s uniform a little further. She noticed some unusual things about the cop’s outfit that gave her the feeling that something was a bit off. Over her left breast, just below her shoulder microphone, there was a small, grey, octagonal patch attached to her uniform, with a silver I at the center of it. Wrapped around her waist, through her belt loops, she was wearing a chain link belt, which was held in place by a padlock which hung down over the front of her pants.

“Kidnapped you say?” Officer Miller asked. “You sort of were, but it’s not what you might think. I know you’re probably scared right now, so that is why I am here to help you.”

Why is she so calm about this? Zanthia wondered. It’s like it’s just another day at the office to her.

“Um, why do you have that… belt on you?” Zanthia asked.

Officer Miller glanced down at it and then looked back at the frightened girl. “I’ll explain it in a bit. If you grab your clipboard over there and join me outside, I’ll fill you in on everything.”

Zanthia nervously grabbed her file off of the bedside table. “Okay…”

Despite the cop’s friendly smile, something still felt off about her. The way she was acting actually scared the poor girl, and her inability to remember anything about the previous night only made her feel worse.

The redhead turned away and stepped back outside, but Zanthia pressed the clipboard against her chest and hesitated. I don’t like this… Her uniform is just too weird! It isn’t right!

She took deep breaths to calm herself down, and tried not to panic, which she knew could probably put her and Sydney in even more danger. She took a few timid steps towards the door and then cautiously followed the officer out into the mid-summer heat. At every motel room door, she saw narrow, paved walkways that led from the building to the sidewalk by the road, which was about a hundred meters ahead of her. In between each of these walking areas, there were large patches of grass, with a single tree in the middle of each one. Some were deciduous and others were conifers. Zanthia was able to hear the birds chirping even louder once she was outside, but the sounds did nothing to calm her nerves. If anything, the normalcy of the environment only made her feel more uncomfortable.

Where are all of the parking spaces? Zanthia wondered. Why are there no cars here?

“Your friend is probably awake by now,” Officer Miller said, suddenly interrupting her thoughts.

The police officer’s bizarre attire, combined with her behavior and the lack of cars, creeped the poor girl out so much that she started to worry about her friend’s safety even more.

“Where is Sydney?” she asked. “Do you know where she is?”

Officer Miller held her hand out to receive the clipboard. “I’ll take you to her in a moment. First, we need to discuss some things.”

Zanthia hesitantly handed it over, while trying to calm herself again with her deep breathing technique. Unfortunately, the situation was confusing the hell out of her, so her coping abilities seemed very ineffective. She had a bunch of questions swirling around in her head, but trying to decide which ones to ask seemed like an impossible task.

Officer Miller glanced down at the sheet on the clipboard and cleared her throat. Her smile faded away when she looked up at Zanthia and the two locked eyes on each other. “Okay, the first thing you probably want to know is where you are. You are in a town called Flowing Creek. You are here because the mayor brought you here.”

The officer paused for a moment, giving Zanthia a moment to let the new information sink in, but the poor girl only felt more confused. What do you mean ‘the mayor brought’ me here?

After a minute or so, Officer Miller continued her explanation. “The belt I am wearing is required to be worn by all citizens, at all times, including police. It is there to keep people from using the bathroom whenever they want to. We are only allowed to do it three times each day, which is the only time the belts can come off. I am your Disciplinary Enforcement Officer, so it is my job to make sure that you and Sydney, as newcomers, understand the laws, okay?”

Zanthia shook her head, but said nothing. The questions in her mind continued building and she started to feel like she was going crazy.

“I know this must be confusing for you,” Officer Miller said with a frown. “Zanthia, if you have any questions, I will answer them as well as I can. I want to make this as easy on you as possible.”

Confusing?! Zanthia almost cried out. That’s a hell of an understatement!

As for the questions that she had, the most important one was about Sydney’s safety, so she asked again, “Where is Sydney? Can you please take me to her?”

Officer Miller then smiled and nodded. “Okay, I’ll take you there now.”

Upon hearing that, Zanthia began to feel a little relieved. Knowing that she was about to see her friend again made her feel like the situation wasn’t hopeless after all.

The cop motioned for her to follow. “Her room is on the other side of the building. If you like, I can answer any other questions you have along the way.”

With a relieved sigh, Zanthia went ahead and asked the second most important question that was on her mind. “Okay, so, why did the mayor bring us here?”

The two of them started walking across the grass, towards one of the pathways that was to the right of the motel room they had just come from.

Along the way, Officer Miller replied, “Well, Penelope brought you here because she wanted you here. I know that doesn’t sound like much of an answer, but you happened to be at the wrong place, at the wrong time, so she took advantage of it. She likes bringing new people here so she can have more citizens to control.”

The mayor’s name is Penelope? Zanthia wondered. Why would Officer Miller refer to her by her first name like that? This is just too weird.

“Wrong place?” Zanthia asked. “Do you mean where Sydney and I were traveling before we ended up here?”

The two of them moved into a shaded area, beneath the canopy of a large oak tree. Its branches spanned a great distance, shielding a large section of the property from the sun. Birds chirped happily above them, seemingly without a care in the world, as they continued their conversation.

“Yes, that is exactly what I mean,” Officer Miller replied. “When I ended up here six years ago, I was on a vacation somewhere in Canada, but I’m not sure where. I don’t know what you remember about how you got here, but I got caught in a downpour and I saw what I thought was lightning.”

Zanthia stopped in her tracks, suddenly remembering what she was thinking about, just before picking up the clipboard for the first time. I remember traveling through a rainstorm! There was a flash of lightning!

Officer Miller glanced at her after noticing that she had stopped walking, and her smile faded. “I hope I haven’t freaked you out too much. I really do want to help you ease into this.”

“No, you didn’t,” Zanthia said reassuringly. “Um, speaking of being at the wrong place, where is Flowing Creek?” 

Officer Miller frowned and shrugged her shoulders. “I really don’t know.”

Zanthia took a moment to think, as she wondered how the policewoman could know as much about the town as she did, without knowing where it was. This is insane!

She started trying to think of solutions. She knew that her smart phone was being charged up in her jeep, but she had no idea where the vehicle was. If she could find it, she thought that taking a look at the GPS might help.

“Isn’t there a way to find out?” she asked. “Can we use GPS or something?”

Officer Miller shook her head, winced, and briefly pressed her legs together. “No one can… There are no smart phones or personal computers here. People have landlines to communicate, but no one can call anyone outside of town. All of the computers that do exist here, are used for monitoring civilians.”

What kind of a place is this? Zanthia wondered. When I know Sydney is safe, we have to get out of here!

“Once you’re here, it’s like you’re stuck in Peaksville, Ohio,” Officer Miller said. “People have tried to leave before. They’ve gone out into the woods to escape, only to wake up in the motel again.”

Upon hearing those words come out of her mouth, any sense of hope or relief Zanthia previously had, went out the window. So no one can leave?! How is this possible?!

Her heart started pounding as she attempted to calm herself with her breathing technique again. Since nothing about the situation made any sense, she started to wonder if she was in a nightmare, which made her wish that she could wake up to find that it had all just been a bizarre dream.

Officer Miller bit her lip and turned towards the direction they had previously been going. “We should keep moving. Sydney is probably worried about you as well.”

Still trying to calm herself, Zanthia nodded in agreement and continued to follow along. She knew that she couldn’t allow herself to panic, no matter what. Once she found her friend, she knew that would be the time to sort things out, but until then, she had to keep herself together.

After passing through the shade beneath the oak tree, back into the sunlight, the two of them reached the corner of the building. Officer Miller led the way around to the side, which looked the same as the front section of the property. A walkway coming towards them from the road in the distance appeared to wrap around the entire building, while also intersecting with all of the short paths from each of the motel rooms.

Zanthia remained silent as they made their way around the building. Even though she felt like most of her questions had been answered, she still felt troubled by the fact that she didn’t know where she was. Before then, she had never even heard of a town called Flowing Creek. She had a feeling that the existence of a town with that name was possible, but she was certain that neither she nor Sydney had ever been to such a place.

Officer Miller remained quiet for as well, but after the two of them passed a couple rooms and a large spruce tree, she glanced down at the clipboard in her hand and broke the silence. “So, is it okay if I ask some things about you?”

The question caught Zanthia by surprise, suddenly pulling her back into the outside world. “Huh?”

“You don’t have to answer if you don’t want to,” the cop said. “I would just like to get to know you a little better, since we’re both stuck here now.”

The wording of that statement suddenly made Zanthia very uncomfortable. ‘Since we’re both stuck here now’? She makes it sound like we’re going to be here forever!

“Sure, if you want to,” she replied.

The officer made a soft grunt, before continuing her train of thought. “So… did you collect model trains?”

Still feeling very concerned about the situation at hand, Zanthia found it very difficult to shift gears and come up with an answer. I have some, yes, but why does that matter? We don’t even know where we are and we should be discussing getting out of here!

“I have a few,” she replied. “I’d like to get them set up on some tracks, but I live in an apartment and they are too noisy for the neighbors.”

“Interesting,” Officer Miller said. “What video games did you like before coming here?”

The way she kept acting like they were going to be there for the rest of their lives just seemed creepy. Why does she keep referring to my hobbies in the past tense? I’m not going to stay here!

“Well, I like to play Factorio, but if you’ve been here for six years, then you might not be familiar with it,” Zanthia replied, suddenly fearing the possibility that she might never see her home or possessions ever again.

Officer Miller raised an eyebrow at her as they went through another shaded area, beneath the leaves of a large maple tree. “Sounds interesting. Maybe you can tell me about it later, since we’re almost there.”

Looking ahead, Zanthia noticed that another corner of the building was only a few meters away, so she glanced back at the policewoman as they approached it and asked, “So, how much further do we have to go?”

Officer Miller pointed at it with the clipboard and gave her a friendly smile. “Sydney’s room is just around the corner.”

Good! Zanthia thought, suddenly feeling more eager than ever to see Sydney. Once I get to her, we can get away from this cop and then we can leave! There is no way that we can let ourselves get stuck here forever!

The two of them went around to the backside of the building and right up to the first door they saw. The officer gave her a friendly smile and said, “Sydney is in there. Would you like to do the honors? I think she will be less freaked out about all of this if you go in first.”

Realizing that she was probably right, Zanthia went up to the door and lightly tapped her knuckles on the door. “Sydney, are you in there? It’s me, Zanthia.”

She listened for signs of movement, but didn’t hear anything, so she knocked on the door again. Still not hearing anything, she glanced back at Officer Miller suspiciously, who gave her a shrug while tapping her foot nervously. Suddenly fearing that this was a trap, but hoping she was wrong, Zanthia gave the door another soft tap.

Edited by Anubis
Fixed text coloring
  • 4-Star 1
  • Established Member
5 hours ago, Lord Sake said:

As the guy who did the proofing for this I can safely say that turning it into a traditional story was absolutely the right move.

Thanks for the help with that, it made this first chapter significantly better than it was in the interactive. Also, I discovered a lot of issues that need to be corrected in the second chapter, some of which I didn't even remember were there. It's going to take quite a bit longer to finish than the first one, but it's coming along quite nicely.

• 1-Star 1
  • Established Member

Chapter 2

So Smooth and Shiny

Once again, all Zanthia heard was silence on the other side. Ignoring her concerns, she looked back at the policewoman to ask, “Could she be sleeping in there?”

Officer Miller shrugged again while shifting her weight from one foot to the other. “I don’t know, maybe.”

Zanthia knocked on the door again. "Sydney, are you in there?"

That was when she finally heard movement inside. She heard someone approach the door and when they opened it, she discovered that it was Sydney after all, just like Officer Miller had said. Her friend was wearing the same purple t-shirt and tight jeans that she had been wearing the day before. Her long, black hair that hung halfway down her back looked a bit messy, likely caused by her tossing and turning in her sleep.

Sydney nervously glanced over at Officer Miller, before turning her attention to her friend. "Zanthia?"

"Are you alright?" Zanthia asked. 

Sydney pressed her legs together and anxiously bit her lip. "Yeah, I just… Who is that?"

Zanthia's new companion flashed her a grin. "Officer Miller at your service!"

Sydney cautiously stepped outside and looked down at the belt she was wearing. "Why does your belt have a… padlock on it?"

Officer Miller’s smile faded a little and she briefly pressed her legs together again, as she gave her response. “It’s… something we all have to wear around here. I know you probably have a lot of questions, so I’ll answer them as well as I… can.”

Zanthia then noticed her wince again, right before she forced another smile back onto her face. Okay, she is acting very strange. 

While her friend asked the officer a couple of questions, Zanthia took notice of the fact that Sydney was showing all of the signs of needing to pee very badly, but was clearly too shy to say anything about it in the presence of someone she didn’t know. Since she had witnessed her dear friend becoming desperate on multiple occasions, it was very easy to tell when she was in that type of predicament. She also noticed that Officer Miller was showing the same signs, even though she was a little better at hiding them.

I wonder how long she has been wearing that belt, Zanthia thought. She will probably need to have it taken off soon, I imagine! 

Officer Miller answered Sydney’s questions as well as she could and said, “So, if you two are ready, I can show you around.”

Sydney glanced back over her shoulder into the room she had just stepped out of, without saying anything. Zanthia took a peek inside as well and discovered that it was identical to the one she had woken up in. She noticed that the door on the far wall was wide open, revealing that it was nothing more than a closet.

Sydney must have been looking for the bathroom when she found that closet, Zanthia thought. Does this motel even have bathrooms in it?

After Sydney shut the door behind her, she nervously folded her hands and allowed them to hang down in front of her crotch. “I guess I’m ready… Um, where is our stuff? I found that closet… and I thought… I thought my bags would be there.”

Officer Miller motioned for the two girls to follow her. “I’m not sure where all of your things went, but I can find out. Now, I’ll show you two around.”

She then led the two of them back towards the front of the building. Sydney nervously shuffled along beside Zanthia, who became very concerned about her well-being. Not wanting to cause her any embarrassment, she moved closer to her and whispered, “Are you going to be okay?”

Her friend unfolded her hands and then balled them up into fists at her sides. “Zan, I really need to pee… I don’t know how long I slept, but it must have been a while.”

Zanthia looked up at the sky and judged based on the sun’s position that it was around mid-afternoon. She couldn’t quite remember what time it was when the two of them had been caught in the rainstorm, but she guessed that it was some time around eight in the morning. If that was the case, then the two of them could have been sleeping for at least six hours, if not longer, which seemed like a reasonable explanation for her friend’s level of desperation, especially if she was hydrated before going to sleep.

She then returned her attention to what they were currently doing and she noticed that Officer Miller seemed to be in a bit of a hurry. She had to pick up the pace to keep up, which wasn’t too difficult for her, but this turned out to be a huge problem for Sydney, who was struggling to contain a bladder full of pee.

The red-headed cop glanced over her shoulder at them as they approached a large spruce tree up ahead. “Are you two keeping up? I have a lot to show you and not a lot of time to do it! My schedule is quite full!

Not wanting to slow her down, they both picked up the pace. They caught up with her just after she went around the front corner of the building and started heading in the direction of the room Zanthia had come from. As the three of them passed the oak tree where Officer Miller had stopped to chat with her first guest about how they had come to be in this strange place, Sydney changed the subject to try to distract herself from the situation. “Which room did you come from?”

Zanthia easily spotted it, just to the left of the walkway that passed through the shaded area beneath the oak tree’s branches. “It’s right over there. I’m not sure if it had a bathroom in it or not, but since it looked a lot like yours… it probably doesn’t.”

After saying those words, her squirmy friend groaned softly and suddenly appeared to be disappointed with that information. Of course, Officer Miller glanced back at them when she did, but then stopped in her tracks, and her facial expression indicated that she suddenly remembered something important. “Oh… kay… Before we get too much further, there is something you two ought to know. The place where I am taking you to, is where you will be staying. You, like the rest of us, have assigned living arrangements.”

Sydney’s face turned pale, but she remained silent, so Zanthia went ahead and asked the question that was on both of their minds. “Assigned living arrangements? What does that mean?”

Officer Miller put her hands on her hips and frowned. “Sorry for not mentioning this sooner, but I had to wait until the two of you were together, so that it didn’t freak you out as much. Of course, once you were together, I just… forgot. I have other things on my mind…” She pressed her legs together and winced, but quickly regained her composure. “So, if you two are ready to see your new place, then… we should get going.”

With that said, she continued leading them out to the sidewalk by the road up ahead. As the three of them walked past a sign welcoming visitors to the motel, Sydney slowed down a little, leaned in close to Zanthia, and whispered, “I think she needs to pee too. What is going on here?”

Hearing her friend mention pee made Zanthia realize that the feeling in her own bladder had increased slightly. She was still able to hold it without having to worry, but the sensation had become more irritating than it was to begin with. To distract herself, she decided to try reassuring her dear friend, so she put on a pleasant smile. “She’s probably been wearing that belt for a while. I’m not quite sure what is going on, but it will probably make sense soon enough.”

When they reached the sidewalk, the policewoman glanced back at her two companions. “Are you two keeping up?”

Once again, the two girls had started to fall behind due to how determined Miller was to get to wherever they were going. They picked up the pace again and caught up to her, just as she reached the sidewalk and came to a stop. 

Zanthia bit her lip nervously and apologized. “Sorry, we’re trying to follow along. This is just a little weird for us still.”

Officer Miller nodded and smiled at them. “It’s alright, that is normal. Okay, now, we are on south Raspberry Road at the moment.” She then pointed up the road, in the same direction she had gone to get to Sydney’s room. “Up that way, we will cross Flowing Creek Avenue and then we will be on north Raspberry Road. The duplex where you will be living is there. Any other questions?”

The girls both shook their heads, but the expressions on their faces indicated that they were both still confused. Zanthia, at the very least, felt a little better for having a good idea of which way was north and which way was south, without relying on her phone to guide her along. 

Okay, so the room I woke up in is on the west side of the motel and Sydney’s room is on the northeastern corner, she realized. If we can learn where everything is, in relation to this motel, we should have an easier time figuring out how to escape!

Officer Miller then lowered her hand and headed north. Sydney tried to keep her legs together as much as possible, while also trying not to fall behind, without much success. Zanthia slowed her pace down as well, to avoid getting separated from her friend. The two of them started to fall behind again as the redheaded officer continued marching forward. 

Sydney is having a very hard time here, Zanthia thought. I really hope we can find a bathroom soon, for her sake…

She then noticed two women about the same age as her walking towards them, hand-in-hand, while wearing the same belt as the cop. One of them was a young blonde, with hair that reached her shoulders, blue eyes, and a medium-sized bust. The other had long, brown hair that hung down past her shoulders, green eyes, a slightly larger bust than her companion, and she was a little taller. The blonde waved at them as the gap between them grew smaller and smaller. 

“Welcome to Flowing Creek!” the dark-haired one said as they walked past. “I hope you learn to like it here!”

Zanthia noticed that she had a golden octagon pinned to the front of her blue t-shirt as she thanked her for the warm welcome. “Thanks! Maybe we will!”

The blonde girl was wearing a golden pin as well, which seemed a little odd. Even though they seemed friendly, the golden octagons still made Zanthia feel a little suspicious. They aren’t cops, are they? What could those pins possibly mean?

Once the couple was gone, Sydney groaned again. “Officer Miller, how much further is it?”

Officer Miller glanced back at her and slowed down a little when she realized they were having trouble keeping up. “It’s about a kilometer and a half. If we hurry, we’ll make it there in no time!”

Sydney looked at Zanthia with pleading eyes and whispered, “I hope there is a bathroom there… I have to go so badly…

Zanthia started to worry that Sydney was going to hurt herself, due to the extreme level of desperation she was experiencing. If she doesn’t pee soon, she might hold it past her limits and then she will really be in pain! 

Soon, the three of them went past a picket fence separating the motel from the site of a small diner, which immediately caught Zanthia’s attention. Since it was a restaurant, she felt certain that there would be a bathroom there, despite how weird it seemed that there were none at the motel.

Officer Miller stopped and pointed at the diner with a friendly smile. “That, is Laura’s Diner! I love the coffee there. Best in town!”

Sydney groaned again, so Zanthia took it upon herself to ask for some assistance. “Officer Miller?”

Her smile faded as she glanced back at Zanthia and winced again. “Yes?”

“I don’t want to interrupt, but earlier you said that we had three chances to use the bathroom,” she said. “Is it alright if we use the first one now? We’re having a bit of trouble back here.”

Suddenly looking a bit irritated, the policewoman crossed her legs over each other, but quickly forced her friendly smile back onto her face. “Of course!”

“Can we use the bathroom at the diner?” Zanthia asked.

Officer Miller winced again and bent forward at the waist. “I’ve got some bad news for you… There is no bathroom in the diner.”

“What?!” Sydney cried, which caused her face to turn red from embarrassment due to her unexpected outburst. 

Starting to feel a little angry, rather than afraid, Zanthia put her hands on her hips. “What about the motel? Are there any back there?”

Officer Miller straightened her body back up and wiggled her hips back and forth, without uncrossing her legs, indicating that she had lost the ability to hide her own inner struggle. “No, there isn’t one there either…”

“Are there public bathrooms anywhere?!” 

Bending at the waist again, the poor cop replied, “None of the stores… or businesses have bathrooms in them… The… the only ones are at the… Octagon. That place is so much further away than the duplex that you might as well wait… until we get to your place!”

Suddenly feeling bad for Officer Miller, Zanthia’s anger dissipated, as she remembered the golden octagons that were pinned to the girls’ shirts. “What is the Octagon? Why are there no bathrooms anywhere else?”

The cop finally managed to regain her composure as she uncrossed her legs and straightened her posture. “I’ll explain more about that later, but we really need to get to the duplex… I know what you two are going through right now, trust me… but we have to keep moving!”

Zanthia suddenly considered the idea of looking for something Sydney could hide behind to relieve herself, but she also felt sorry for Officer Miller as well, and she didn’t want to be unfair to her by making her suffer through the sound of her friend peeing on the ground. She decided that there was only one option, which was to keep moving and encouraging her friend along the way.

Sydney groaned again and continued shuffling forward. “I hope we get there soon… This really sucks!”

“Officer Miller says we will,” Zanthia said. “You can do this. It’s going to be tough, but I believe in you. At the very least, it’s easier for you to keep up now.”

Sydney looked ahead and saw Officer Miller trying to walk as fast as she had been, but she kept stopping every few meters or so to cross her legs again, while she struggled not to flood her uniform. She had such a tight grip on Zanthia’s clipboard that her knuckles were turning white. 

“Maybe,” Sydney said. “But I wouldn’t have had this problem if I didn’t have to wake up like this!”

Hoping to get her friend’s mind off of her bladder, Zanthia decided that it would be a good idea to look at their surroundings and point out any places that Sydney might find interesting. After leaving the diner behind them, they passed a few small businesses, including a small book store and a violin shop. “Hey, Syd, we should check out these places when we get the chance! You might find some good books to read and maybe you could look at some of those violins in there, since I know how much you like to play them.”

Sydney glanced at them, but didn’t seem all that interested. “Maybe, I don’t know… If we get the chance, I probably could.”

When they passed those places, the three of them came to a library, which caught Zanthia’s attention even more. “Hey, you could find more books there, Syd!”

The two girls took a moment to check out the place from the sidewalk. It was a large, square building, with brick walls, massive windows, and a steel roof. The front entrance had two thick, heavy, double doors that appeared to be made of black cherry wood, at the back of a concrete porch that had five steps leading up to the top of it. Scotch pines dotted the grass all around the property, which added a little more atmosphere to the place. Unfortunately, what they saw next, threatened to make things worse for Zanthia’s companions.

What the fuck? Zanthia thought. It’s a fountain! 

Directly in front of the library, only a few meters away from the sidewalk, she saw a fountain consisting of the statue of a leafless oak tree with a raven perched on the highest branch, all resting in the middle of a stone basin full of water. The tree itself had holes in the trunk where water trickled out into the large pool at the base, creating a sound that people in Sydney’s situation never wanted to hear.

Sydney made a painful grimace and bent over at the waist, immediately stopping in her tracks and pressing both hands into her crotch, through her jeans. “Oh God, why is there a fountain there?!”

Officer Miller responded in a similar fashion, but what surprised Zanthia was that even she herself felt uncomfortable around the fountain. The sound of the trickling water made her own need a little more urgent, suddenly making her feel like she needed to press her legs together. Doing so seemed to help, but unfortunately for the other two that were with her, their attempts to remain in control seemed totally worthless. 

Officer Miller glanced at the fountain while quickly jamming one hand in between her crossed legs. “Shit…” She then turned towards the girls and moaned. “We’re almost there! We just… have to… get through the… the intersection! Come on…”

Once again feeling in control of her own bladder, Zanthia put a reassuring hand on her friend’s back. “You can do it Syd! We don’t have much further to go!”

Sydney glanced over at the fountain with tears forming in her eyes, but did not move. “I don’t know… I don’t think I can!”

Seeing that Sydney was absolutely frozen in place, Officer Miller took a moment to glare at the fountain, while she mumbled something that sounded like, “Penelope, you evil bitch…” She looked at Zanthia and Sydney again while bending over and swaying her hips back and forth. “Come on, it’s not that far! We… have to… keep going… Damn it…”

flowing_creekv2.thumb.png.0330bc3a9de8619b54fec7287857dd5b.png

*credit goes to Biku for this illustration*

Sydney let out a soft groan as she forced herself to take a few small steps forward. “Okay… I think… I can do it!”

Unfortunately for Officer Miller, the trickling water seemed to be too much for her to handle, because she dropped the clipboard on the ground and put her other hand in between her thighs. “Shit!”

She closed her eyes and tensed up all of the muscles in her body, but soon Zanthia heard the unmistakable hiss of pee soaking the crotch of her pants. The sound only lasted for about ten seconds before it came to a stop, but it was quickly followed by a second leak, which seemed to last even longer. When Miller was finally able to get back in control of herself, she opened her eyes, pulled her hands away from her crotch, and looked down at them with a look of disgust. 

Sydney, of course, stopped moving and pressed both of her hands against her crotch for dear life as well. She closed her eyes and her whole body began to tremble, but somehow she managed to hold on. Zanthia thought that was amazing, considering she had just been forced to listen to the poor cop’s accident, combined with the sound of trickling water. 

Officer Miller picked up the clipboard from where she had dropped it and straightened back up while she watched Sydney continue her courageous struggle. “I’m sorry I didn’t warn you two about these fountains, I forgot about that too… They catch me off guard all the time!”

Is this a common thing? Zanthia wondered. With everyone’s bathroom habits being so restricted around here, people probably piss themselves by this place all the time! Hopefully there aren’t very many more of these fountains...

Pushing her thoughts aside, she asked, “Are you okay, Officer Miller?”

She nodded and frowned as she continued watching Sydney. “It was just a leak. I shouldn’t get into too much trouble… I hope.”

As for Sydney, who was still struggling, she eventually found the strength to keep moving and took a few more steps. “Come on, let’s get out of here!”

Officer Miller gave the fountain one last angry glare, before leading the way again. She wasn’t walking as quickly anymore, making it easier for Sydney to keep up. Zanthia’s friend continued to shuffle along, as they tried to escape from the horrible sound that was coming from the front lawn of the library.

Now we can finally get away from this place! Zanthia thought. That will be better for Sydney at least.

Eventually, the three of them managed to get away from the library and come to an antique store, right at the intersection of Raspberry Road and Flowing Creek Avenue. Massive pine trees lined the edge of the sidewalk in front of the store, casting shade upon the facade of the building. Up ahead, Zanthia saw a few people going through the intersection on bicycles. Most of them were riding along the main road, but only a handful turned onto the road she was currently on, heading in the direction of the motel.

Where are all of the cars? Zanthia wondered. I expected to see a parking lot full of them at the motel, but there haven’t even been any on the road; just a bunch of people riding bikes…

Shortly after that, another couple walked past them on the sidewalk, hand in hand, but this time, neither of them were wearing the golden pins. Zanthia also noticed that they both appeared to be girls, just like the people she saw earlier. One of them was quite tall, had shoulder length red hair, a small chest covered by a green long-sleeve shirt, and a curvy backside accentuated by a pair of tight jeans. Her partner was a little shorter, but with a curvier body, very long black hair, tanned skin, and she was wearing denim shorts and a white tank top. The shorter one seemed to be experiencing some discomfort as a result of the belt and lock that she was wearing, but looked like she was doing far better than Sydney was.

Of course, it was then that Zanthia noticed something else strange as she looked ahead towards the intersection. I haven't seen any guys around here yet… It's also strange that some of them are walking around with golden pins on their shirts, while others are not… I don't understand what is going on around here!

When the three of them finally made it up to the crosswalk, she looked around at all of the people going past on their bikes or on foot and realized that she was surrounded by a sea of women, with most of them appearing to be in their twenties and thirties. They all were wearing chain link belts with locks as well.

This is strange, Zanthia thought. I don't see any guys around here! I wonder if there are any...

Officer Miller stopped and turned around to look at the two girls that were following her. "As you can see, this road gets very busy! Also, we don't have very far to go, so please be patient!'

Zanthia then looked to the east, down Flowing Creek Avenue where she saw a massive structure in the distance. It towered over every other building for as far as she could see. It appeared to be made out of steel, rather than wood or bricks, and it was in the shape of some kind of polyhedron, with three distinct sides visible from where she was standing. The edges of each intimidating, windowless wall made it obvious that the building had far more sides to it than just what was visible from the street.

Is that the Octagon that Officer Miller has told us so much about? Zanthia wondered.

Officer Miller smiled at Zanthia and pointed at the structure she was looking at. "There it is: the Octagon! Don't worry though, we shouldn't have a reason to go there any time soon. Also, we are getting very close to the duplex, so both of you can use the bathroom when get there!"

Sydney double crossed her legs and grimaced while they waited for the path ahead to clear up, but didn't say anything. Some of the passing women noticed Sydney's predicament and briefly gave her looks of sympathy. Zanthia felt bad for her friend as well, but was also glad that she would be able to get some relief soon. She just hoped that they would be able to make it there in time before the inevitable explosion happened.

Officer Miller's smile faded and she gave Sydney an empathic look. "If either of you have any questions, I can answer them for you along the way. Since I am less… preoccupied, I should be able to provide you with more helpful answers."

Zanthia considered asking if she could help Sydney find a place to relieve herself before they got there, but she had a feeling that it would be illegal. Worst of all, she doubted that there would be any good places for her friend to hide, which could make her nervous and unable to let go, if she knew strangers would be able to see or hear what was happening. It seemed that learning more about the town was the most logical thing to do.

Officer Miller glanced behind her to make sure the path was clear, but then motioned for the girls to follow her. “Okay, we can keep moving now! Feel free to ask me anything.”

The three of them slowly made their way along the crosswalk and through the intersection. Sydney kept both hands pressed against herself the whole time, obviously afraid of what could happen if any urine at all escaped her poor, bursting bladder.

Zanthia was afraid to ask her next question because of the situation that Sydney was in, but went ahead and asked it anyway. “So, why are there no public bathrooms anywhere except the Octagon?”

Officer Miller glanced at the towering structure, just before the trees in the neighborhood on the northern side of the intersection blocked their view. “Well, the reason is because it gives Penelope more control over everyone. No one has access to bathrooms at their workplaces, so they have to get over there every chance they get. Unfortunately, if they run out of time before they get their turn, they’re kinda screwed. The outside is completely monitored by cameras and guards, so no one can break the rules over there.”

Suddenly feeling horrified, Zanthia started to realize how messed up the place really was. “So, why do some people have golden pins on their shirts?”

Officer Miller's smile faded slightly as she gave her answer. "Ah yes, the pins. I forgot to mention those… The people who wear the gold ones like omorashi. Some of them are good people and some are assholes. Most of them are citizens, but a few are cops like me."

Zanthia suddenly felt her anxiety rise again. "Oh, I see… Is that a fetish of some kind?"

Officer Miller’s smile disappeared entirely and she became more serious. “It is a fetish for bladder desperation and… wetting…”

The response caused Sydney to groan, but it caught Zanthia by surprise as well. Oh no, that means that there are weirdos here who will get off to people like us being in Sydney’s situation! I don’t think I like that…

“So, what about the ones who are police?” Zanthia asked. “Do they have the pins on their uniforms?”

Officer Miller nodded as the three of them walked past the first house on the block. “Yes. However, the higher ups also have silver octagonal pins, to show off their senior ranks. If they have the fetish, the golden pin will be just below those. For ordinary cops like me, we wear it below our rank number.”

She reached up and gave the patch on her uniform a soft pat. “I don’t wear one myself because it just… weirds me out, but for people who like it, they are the lucky ones. They get special treatment and receive the best jobs, but the good thing is that they are required to wear their pins in public, at all times, just in case some of them decide to be creepy about it. Normally the rest of their kin will call them out on it when it happens anyway. Sometimes they will even help people like us, by giving up bathrooms breaks so we can go more often and won’t have to suffer too much.”

Well, it’s good to know that the ‘three times a day’ bathroom rule has a loophole! Zanthia thought, suddenly hoping that Sydney could take advantage of it somehow. 

Officer Miller paused for a moment and looked around to make sure no one else was around to hear. “Oh, um, one more thing. The cops with the golden pins are better at getting away with being assholes, because they can disguise it with authority. You can tell the difference between the bad ones and the good ones by their behavior, though.”

Zanthia gave her friend a worried look and then looked back at the enforcement officer. "Oh that's… good to know, I guess."

Sydney continued shuffling forward with one hand squeezed between her thighs and the other balled into a tight fist. Beads of sweat began to form on her forehead and her red face. The bulge of her bladder had even become visible through the purple shirt that she was wearing.

Officer Miller turned her attention to the poor girl as well. "Damn, how are you still holding it?"

Sydney blushed even more from the embarrassment of being asked such a personal question. "I just… am…"

She is so close to losing it, Zanthia realized. I don't know how she will ever make it the rest of the way…

She looked around at all of the houses along the road, hoping that they would get there soon. The neighborhood in that area was filled with large trees of various types, which cast their shade over the street and the properties on both sides of it. She spotted what looked like a small police station on the right side of the road, four lots from the intersection. From the house just past the station, a group of three women started heading towards them on the sidewalk as they approached. The first thing Zanthia noticed about them was that all of them were wearing the golden pins.

Oh no, Sydney isn't going to handle having a bigger audience very well, Zanthia thought. Hopefully they don't stop to talk to us just because we are new here. There isn't enough time for that! 

The tallest of the small group was quite a bit taller than either Sydney or Zanthia, who were both average height, and she had long, black hair tied back into a ponytail. She had a pretty face, lovely smile, brown eyes, pale skin, and a medium bust. She was wearing a white blouse, embroidered with golden thread around the edges and tight jeans that hugged her curvy hips and legs. She smiled at Officer Miller.

Officer Miller must know a lot of people in this area, Zanthia realized. They probably see each other all the time! If they slow us down for even a minute, that could be very bad for Sydney!

The DEO stopped to greet them with a smile, but she quickly pressed her legs together again, indicating that her bladder was refilling itself once again. “Well, good afternoon Himari, how are your subs doing?”

Zanthia was a bit surprised by that question and wondered if she heard it correctly. Subs? Are they in a Dom and sub sort of thing?

To her right, the second woman, who had light brown skin, black hair, and hazel eyes, seemed quite friendly with the officer as well. She was wearing a plain white t-shirt and tight jeans, like her Domme. Zanthia noticed that she appeared quite desperate, with her legs pressed together, but her situation seemed less dire than Sydney’s. She even seemed like she was enjoying her own desperation. Sydney, on the other hand, doubled over again and her body started to tremble. She pressed both hands against her crotch and it seemed as though she might have reached the end of her battle. 

“Are we almost there, Officer Miller?” Zanthia asked. “We really need to hurry!”

Her DEO glanced back at Sydney and then pointed at a house that was directly to the south of the small police station, on the third lot from the intersection. “That is it, right there!”

“The subs are doing great,” Himari replied, just as she noticed Sydney’s predicament. “But you better get the new girls inside, before it’s too late!”

She and her two companions gave Sydney an empathetic look. The third member of their group, a girl with shoulder-length blonde hair, green eyes, and average sized breasts in a blue t-shirt and a pair of tight jeans asked, “Is she… going to make it?”

Sydney started panting and double crossed her legs as she begged her bladder not to empty itself. “No, please… No…”

She let out a loud groan and pressed against herself even harder, but the soft hiss of pee spraying against clothing became audible for about five seconds, before she stopped the flow. Appearing confident that she managed to stop the flood, she pulled her hands away and tried to stand up straight, but then she leaked again, creating a second, much longer hiss. She crossed her legs and pressed her hands back against her crotch, just as a small wet patch began to form on her jeans. “Oh no… I…”

“I’ll see you around, Officer Miller,” Himari said quickly. “Come on you two, we’re going back home.”

As they walked away, Officer Miller turned towards the girls and said, “It’s going to be okay, Sydney. We’re close now, so we just have to get inside.”

She kept her hands pressed against her crotch as she shuffled towards the duplex, while blushing from the embarrassment of nearly having a major accident in front of other people. Zanthia put a comforting hand on her arm and led the way. “Just a little further, you’re almost there.”

Sydney gave her a weak smile and nodded, but soon tears began to well up in her eyes and her lips began to quiver. Her dear friend put an arm around her as they followed their DEO up the narrow, paved walkway that extended from the sidewalk to the porch, before going up the steps to the front door. 

As Zanthia helped her friend up the steps, she asked, “So, this is really where we will be staying, huh?”

Officer Miller opened the front door and held out her hand, motioning for them to follow her inside. “Yes, it is. I hope you like the doorknobs here… Penelope picked them out, just for you.”

Then, it was Zanthia’s turn to blush from embarrassment. “She… She did?”

Officer Miller nodded. “Yes, I know that sounds a bit creepy, but she wanted to help you feel welcome here. This is what she came up with.”

Before then, the only person who ever knew about her doorknob fetish was Sydney, but that was only after they had known each other for many years. She found it difficult to accept the fact that the mayor of Flowing Creek knew about it. Okay, I think I have had enough of this place! As soon as we can, Sydney and I have to make a run for it! Not only did she come close to wetting herself in public because of some crazy rules, now it turns out that the place we have been assigned to live in was specifically made with doorknobs that I like to get off with!

Just to be polite, she kept those thoughts to herself as she helped her friend get over the threshold, into the main entrance. It was a small room, with two washing machines and dryers for the laundry. The door to the first apartment was on the left side of the room and the door to the second was straight ahead. The appliances were located in between the two apartments, for easy access. 

Officer Miller pulled a key off of her keyring and handed it to Zanthia, “You will need this. It’s the door straight ahead of you.”

Zanthia pulled her arm away from Sydney and grabbed the key. Before she stepped up to the door and put it in, she noticed that their neighbors had a different handle on the door. The door on the left side of the laundry room had a lever handle on it, while hers had a perfectly round, smooth, brass doorknob with a keyhole in the middle of it. It also looked brand new, like it had just been installed very recently.

This is so embarrassing, Zanthia thought as she put the key in and turned it. This doorknob is so smooth and shiny, just the way I like them, but everyone knows why they are here… 

She unlocked the door and gave it a light push, forcing it open, then put her arm around Sydney again. She helped her into the apartment, with Officer Miller right behind them. A short hallway led into the living room space, which looked quite comfortable. The luggage from Zanthia’s jeep was also lying on the floor in front of a small coffee table in the middle of the room.

Officer Miller stepped over to the table and smiled at them. “So, what do you think? Home sweet home, right?”

There was a long, brown sofa big enough to seat four people along the west wall, just to their right. At the far end of the couch, there was another door, which looked like it could have led into either a bedroom or a bathroom. The living room had a soft, beige carpet and on the far side of the room, along the east wall, there was another doorway leading into a kitchen, with a brown love seat next to that, and finally, there was a dark green recliner in the corner. On the north wall, just ahead of them, there was also a closet. 

It does look nice, Zanthia thought. But home sweet home it is not!

Resting on top of the coffee table, she saw two water bottles and a pair of chain-link belts, with padlocks to accompany them. Oh great… I was wondering when we would get those.

Officer Miller pointed down at the table. “So, as you can probably imagine, these things are for you. I have to insist that both of you put these belts on and drink all of that water. It’s an order from the higher ups, so… I don’t have much say in this, unfortunately.”

“Can we still go to the bathroom first?” Sydney asked, still struggling to hold back the flood as she pee danced next to Zanthia.

Officer Miller smiled and nodded. “Yep, you sure ca-”

Suddenly, her radio came to life, cutting her off, and a very commanding female voice came through it. “Miller, have you brought the new girls to their living space yet?”

She grabbed her shoulder mic and held it up to her mouth. “Yes, ma’am.”

“Alright, have them put the belts on and bring their personal information to me ASAP!”

Officer Miller looked down at the clipboard in her hand and her face suddenly went pale. “Um, Sarge, I… I only have one of their files. I must have forgotten Sydney’s at the motel.”

“What?!” the Sarge cried. “You had better get your ass back there and get it! You won’t be getting a bathroom break until I have both of them on my desk! The same goes for the girls!

Sydney’s eyes and mouth opened wide in horror, but she remained silent.

“Yes… ma’am,” Officer Miller replied. “Right away!”

The radio went silent and then she pressed her legs together and wiggled her hips. “Oh no… There is no way I can make it there and back! The Sarge had me drink a lot of tea and water earlier and it’s still going through me! And that fountain… I can’t get past it again… If I take another route, it will take even longer to get there!”

Zanthia realized that there wasn’t a whole lot of hope for Sydney either. She was still pressing both hands into her crotch between her crossed legs. The leaking she had done on the sidewalk had done nothing to help, in fact, it almost seemed to have made her situation worse. Even though she knew that their DEO had to obey her superior officer, it didn’t necessarily mean that her friend had to.

Unfortunately, due to her tone of voice, she had a feeling that if they asked, neither of them would be allowed, so she asked, “Will the Sarge led Sydney go if she just lets out a little? Maybe just enough to take the edge off?”

Officer Miller shook her head. “No, once she gives an order, it’s final. You either obey it… or else!”

Well, so much for that, Zanthia thought. Obeying Officer Miller’s superior is clearly the best option, since she isn’t willing to negotiate. Also, it would be bad if we got in trouble on our first day in this town. We might never be able to escape!

The redheaded DEO did a pee dance and winced as she gave Sydney an empathetic look. “I’m sorry, Sydney. I’ll try to hurry!”

Sydney shuffled towards the table and reached for her belt with one hand. She picked it up, but just looked at it, without making any attempt to put it on. She still had her other hand pressed against her wet crotch, obviously afraid to remove it. 

Officer Miller put her shoulder mic back in its place and put her hands on her hips. “Okay, I can’t leave until those are on you… We have to be quick about this!”

Zanthia did not protest as she stepped up to the table and grabbed her belt. I can’t believe we have to do this… This really sucks!

She lifted the hem of her shirt a little, causing the white star on the front to wrinkle up. She slid the belt through the loops on her waistband, reached for the padlock, and put it through the ends of her belt, before latching it.

Sydney, on the other hand, continued to stare at the chain in her hand, without doing anything. “No, I can’t… I can’t do this!”

Zanthia gave her a worried look. “This is the only way for us to stay out of trouble. Here, I’ll help you.”

Sydney groaned again as she handed the belt to her friend. She pulled her other hand away and straightened up as much as she could, while keeping her legs pressed tightly together. Zanthia slid it through the belt loops on her jeans, pulled the ends together, and put the other lock in place.

Officer Miller glanced at the door on the far end of the sofa, but then shifted her gaze back towards the girls. “Okay, now that the belts are on, I have to leave. I’ll be back, as soon as I can. Uh, if you want to check out the bedroom, it’s, uh, through that door… Now… I’ve got to get… out of here! I’ll be back as soon as I can! I swear!”

Then she rushed out of the room, leaving the girls alone in their apartment. She slammed the door shut behind her on the way out, finally giving Zanthia the chance to sort things out and gather her thoughts.

Sydney doubled over again and groaned loudly. “Oh god, Zanthia! I can’t… I can’t take this anymore!”

Zanthia put her arms around her to provide her with some comfort; to help ease the suffering that she was currently enduring. “It’s going to be okay. We will find a way to get out of here, Syd. I promise you that we will, no matter what.”

Keeping one hand between her legs, Sydney put her free arm around her friend. “But how? We don’t even know where we are!”

All we really know is that we are in a strange town with a psycho for a mayor, Zanthia thought. 

Keeping that thought to herself, to avoid stressing Sydney out any further, she said, “All we have to do is bide our time and learn as much as we can about this place. Somehow, someway, there must be a way to escape.”

Her friend hugged her even tighter, while trying not to cry. Zanthia could feel tears starting to soak into her shirt, where Sydney pressed her face against her shoulder. “Okay… But now… I have to pee… so bad…”

She is so scared, Zanthia thought. I am too, but I have to be brave for her. We will escape this hellhole, no matter what!

They glanced at the water bottles sitting on the table and Sydney cried, “I can’t drink that whole thing! It’s too much!”

Zanthia picked up one of the bottles and took a close look at it. On the white label, it said, “Mayor Penelope’s Private Reserve” and, in smaller text near the bottom, “591mL”. Aside from those two things, there was no other information on it, which made her feel a little suspicious. It looked like an ordinary bottle of clear water, but she couldn’t help but wonder if there were any other ingredients added to it as well. 

I don’t really want to drink this whole thing either, Zanthia thought. But I am a little thirsty and Officer Miller said we had to, so maybe I can handle it. 

“So, what do we do now?” Sydney asked.

Zanthia looked down at the padlock on her belt and grabbed it. She took a close look at it, wondering if she could pick at it somehow. She quickly glanced around at the living room, wondering if maybe, just maybe, she could find something to pick the lock with. She thought there was a possibility that she could find some paper clips or safety pins hidden in the luggage or somewhere in the apartment. While she hadn’t gone out of her way to pack those things, she hoped that by some stroke of good luck, they would be there anyway.

I think I know how to pick the locks, but I don’t have much experience, Zanthia thought. I played a game once where my character was a spy and I had to pick locks open. I looked it up to see if it was possible and found an article that explained it in detail. Oh God, it was so long ago… I hope I can remember what to do!

Even though she had no experience doing it in the real world, she tried to remember the instructions contained in the article. She thought it had to be just as simple as straightening them out, filing down the points, and popping the lock open. All Sydney would have to do is let out enough pee to last until she received permission and then she could put the lock back in. She also recalled that the article had included a disclaimer saying that the information should be used for honest purposes. Even though it wasn’t exactly honest, she was willing to try it anyway, for her friend’s sake.

Edited by Anubis
Added some art bruh
  • 3-Star 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Established Member

Chapter 3

I Can’t Hold It Anymore

Zanthia spoke up with what she was sure was a good idea.  “Maybe I could try to pick the lock on your belt! Then you can go to the bathroom to let out enough that you can make it until you get permission!”

Sydney pulled her head away from Zanthia’s shoulder and gave her a very frightened look. “But Zan… How are you supposed to do that? I can’t… I can’t wait that long!”

Zanthia looked back down at their luggage and realized, Sydney is out of time… She could end up soaking her pants before I’ve even started looking! Even if I could find some paper clips in time, I still don’t know if it would work or not. I’m not Cate Archer, after all, so I may have to come up with a new idea… 

Sydney suddenly groaned again, immediately disrupting her thoughts, and started shuffling over towards the kitchen doorway. “I can’t hold it anymore… I can’t…”

“Syd, where are you going?” Zanthia asked.

She stopped in the doorway with both hands pressed against her crotch and her body started to tremble again. She glanced back at Zanthia with pleading eyes and an expression of pure desperation. “Zan… Please help me find… a pot or something…”

“What are you planning to do?” Zanthia asked.

Sydney was silent for a moment while she continued to struggle in the doorway, then her face went red. “I’m going to let it out… through my pants, into something! I don’t c-care what… Just... anything!”

She continued her journey into the room and frantically pulled a hand away from between her legs to flip on the lightswitch. Zanthia followed her into the kitchen while she hobbled over towards a counter that spanned the full length of the north wall and partially wrapped around to the east side of the room. It came to a stop next to an electric oven that was directly across from the doorway. Still using one hand, Sydney opened up one of the cabinets that was underneath the counter and started to frantically search through it. She pulled random pans and bowls off of their shelves and threw them onto the floor. 

What if we get in trouble for this? Zanthia wondered. I don’t want her to keep holding any more than she has to, but… 

She hesitated for a moment as she feared the consequences they might face after Officer Miller returned, but then Sydney paused and glanced back at her with tears in her eyes. Seeing this was all of the motivation Zanthia needed to spring into action.

Okay, screw standing around and worrying about what might happen! Zanthia thought. I don’t give a damn if it gets us into trouble! She is my friend and I am going to help her, no matter what! 

She hurried over to the stove and started opening up cabinet doors next to it. If Sydney wastes all of her energy trying not to piss herself, then we will never find a way out of here! If we are going to escape, then being desperate to pee the whole time is not going to help! 

During her search, Zanthia found a lot of interesting things in the cabinets. There were plastic bowls of various shapes and sizes in there, as well as cooking sheets and pans. It was quite a surprise to discover that so much stuff had been left behind for them to use.

I wonder how long all of this stuff has been here, Zanthia thought. How many people have lived here through the years? How many years has this town even existed? This is crazy… 

Her thoughts were suddenly interrupted when she heard the sound of metal cookware banging together. When she looked back, she watched Sydney pull a large steel pot out from beneath the kitchen sink, then double cross her legs and groan loudly as she set it down on the floor. 

Zanthia could hear the hiss of pee soaking Sydney’s panties again when it made contact with the light grey linoleum. It started to soak the crotch of her jeans and streak down her leg before she turned and squatted over the pot. She grabbed the countertop to support herself and let loose with a loud moan. The urine gushed through her clothes into the container beneath her. The wet patch spread up her backside a little and small rivulets trickled out on either side of the main jet that sprayed into the pot. 

Sydney closed her eyes and continued to moan. “Ooohhh God… That feels, sooo good!”

The sound of her pee spraying into the metal pot suddenly made Zanthia feel uncomfortable. She stood up from her kneeling position and pressed her legs together. She watched the stream spray out for nearly a minute, before it slowed down to a trickle and stopped. Her sudden sense of urgency subsided once the sound of urine spraying into the makeshift toilet came to an end, but then her anxiety returned with a vengeance as her mind once again began to focus on the potential legal consequences of Sydney’s actions.

Sydney stood up and smiled at her, showing just how much better she felt. “That feels better. I couldn’t wait anymore!”

When Officer Miller returns, it’ll be very obvious what happened, Zanthia realized. There is no way that we can hide this!

Sydney started to inspect the damage. She looked at the streak that went down her leg and felt her soaked crotch with her hand. “I can’t believe that I had to do that…”

Zanthia tried to force a half-assed smile onto her face, but it didn’t look convincing at all. “We’ve had to do all kinds of crazy stuff today, haven’t we?”

Sydney looked up at her friend and her own smile faded. “Yeah, we have… We need to get out of this place, just like you said, no matter what it takes.”

It was then that Zanthia remembered the water bottles that were sitting on the coffee table in the living room. They had both been instructed to drink all of the water that was in them, so she went ahead and mentioned it. “So, about that water…”

Sydney glanced back at the doorway to the living room and frowned. “I don’t want to drink all of it at once. I think I can handle it better now, but I’m afraid that I’ll have to…” She paused and pointed at the pot that she had filled with her pee. “Do that again…”

Since she did feel a little thirsty, Zanthia decided to make a suggestion. “What if you drink the amount that you want and I have the rest? I can drink all of mine and maybe-”

Her friend suddenly interrupted her with a suggestion of her own. “Or we could just dump out what we don’t want. How will anyone know if we drank it all or not?”

She makes a good point, Zanthia realized. We are here by ourselves, so there is no way that anyone will know what we do with the water! But then again… What if we are under surveillance? Maybe we are being spied on right now! 

An expression of fear appeared on both of their faces as Sydney seemed to catch on. “Zan, you don’t think they are spying on us, do you?”

Zanthia then looked down at the floor and noticed that the grey linoleum was decorated with blue and orange speckles for the first time. The colors began to blur together and she started to feel dizzy. She looked over towards the center of the room, where there was a round, wooden table with three chairs around it. I think I should sit down.

Sydney went over to her and put an arm around her shoulders. “Come on, I’ll help you get over there. Don’t pass out on me, alright?”

Zanthia nodded as her friend guided her over to the table and pulled out a chair for her. She carefully sat down and folded her arms on the tabletop. 

Sydney grabbed a chair for herself as well and she plopped down onto it with a squishing sound. “Ugh, now I’m going to get pee on this chair!” 

Zanthia hardly noticed that she had spoken as she began to obsess over the possibility of there being hidden cameras and audio devices in the duplex. She glanced over to the doorway and saw a register on the floor next to it that covered up the opening of a ventilation shaft. Could there be surveillance equipment in there? Maybe it’s in the cupboards. It could be anywhere!

Sydney put a reassuring hand on her arm. “Well, we don’t really know that we’re being spied on. There is no way for surveillance equipment to be hidden in every house is there? We’re not in Oceania, are we?” 

Zanthia shook her head. “I don’t know where Flowing Creek is. All I know is that I hate it here and I want to leave. Somewhere in that Octagon… Big Sister is controlling everyone’s lives! Even when they… go to the bathroom…”

Sydney nodded and folded her hands on the tabletop. “It’s so creepy that she does that… The biggest mystery is how she is able to get away with it. What if it isn’t even a person? What if Penelope is the name of an organization? Maybe it’s an acronym for something.”

Officer Miller keeps talking about Penelope as if it’s a single person, Zanthia remembered. But could it be that she’s a part of the conspiracy?

Zanthia let out a sigh and put a hand over her eyes. “I don’t know… I’m starting to get a headache.”

“Okay, I’m going to go dump out the… uh, the pee,” Sydney said as she looked at the pot with disgust. “I’ll be back in a bit, so just sit there until you start to feel better.”

Zanthia looked up and nodded, but then closed her eyes and tried to calm herself down. She listened as her friend picked up the pot and slowly dumped it into the kitchen sink. Next, she heard the sounds of Sydney setting the pot aside and rummaging around in the cabinet down below. Finally, Sydney turned on the water and started to wash the inside of the pot. 

“Good thing there’s a bunch of dish soap and rags down there,” she said. “It just sucks that we don’t have a dishwasher.”

When she was finished with the pot, she started to wash the inside of the sink. Zanthia crossed her legs and bounced them up and down in response to the sound. When the water finally shut off, she uncovered her eyes and watched as her friend crouched down in front of the cabinet again, likely to look for towels.

“How did this get here?” Sydney suddenly asked.

She pulled something out and stood up. In her hand, she was holding what looked like one of the golden, octagonal pins, with a small, folded-up piece of paper taped to its back. She pulled the paper off, set the pin down next to the sink, and then she unfolded what looked like a corner piece that had been torn off of a larger piece. She furrowed her brow as she read it. “Trust Miller, she can help you… Jess.”

Who is Jess? Zanthia wondered. Is that someone who lived here before us?

An expression of fear came over Sydney’s face and she looked over at Zanthia again. “Who would throw their pin under the sink like that? Didn’t Officer Miller say that it gives them a special status?”

She then went back over to the table and set it down in front of Zanthia, who picked it up and noticed that the message was written in small, cursive writing. Sydney went back out into the living room while Zanthia sat there, trying to decide if the note was accurate. She had a feeling that Officer Miller might be trustworthy, but she still had her doubts. 

Whoever Jess is, she must have put her pin under the sink for a reason, Zanthia thought. I wonder if she got into trouble and that is why she isn’t here anymore. I hope she is okay… 

Sydney returned with the water bottles in her hands and set them down on the table, then sat back down in her chair with another squish. “Well, we should probably drink these… We can just drink what we want and then dump out the rest. I think we should just tell Miller we drank it all.”

Zanthia dropped the note down on the table and pulled one over to herself. She opened it and took a small sip, but her friend just watched instead of opening the other one. The liquid in the bottle definitely tasted like ordinary water, so she felt a little relieved. She put the cap back on and gave her friend a faint smile. “Well, it tastes alright, I think. I wonder if it’s safe after-”

Suddenly someone started to knock on their door, interrupting what she was about to say. The taps were soft, but still audible, and they came only a couple seconds apart. 

Sydney glanced towards the doorway with a surprised look on her face. “Could that be Miller already? Why doesn’t she just come in?”

“I don’t know,” Zanthia replied. “Maybe someone else is out there.”

“Could it be another cop?!” Sydney cried.

When the knocking came again, Sydney lowered her voice down to a whisper. “What should I do about my wet pants?”

Ignoring her friend’s question for the time being, Zanthia took a big gulp of her water and took a deep breath. Feeling ready to take on whatever was coming next, she got up from her chair and headed for the doorway. “I’ll be back, Sydney.”

Sydney opened up the other water bottle and slid her chair closer to the table to hide the evidence. “I’ll stay out here and hope they don’t suspect anything.”

Zanthia heard the knock again as she went through the living room, so she picked up the pace, fearing that the person might get impatient if they happened to be another cop. She went through the short hallway that led to the laundry room and came to a stop in front of the door. 

What if it’s Officer Miller’s Sarge? She wondered. I sure hope not! 

She cautiously grabbed the knob and slowly pulled the door open. She took a peek outside and immediately sighed with relief when she realized that it was just an ordinary citizen waiting for her. She was a blonde girl, with shoulder-length hair and tight jeans, grey walking shoes, and a green t-shirt with an image of an eagle carrying a fish in its talons on the front. She had a pair of small, perky breasts underneath her shirt. There was no golden pin anywhere on her body.

She smiled when and introduced herself in a southern American accent. “Hey! I’m Lisa, your neighbor!”

Zanthia pulled the door open all of the way and looked out towards the front entrance. There was no one else around, so feeling satisfied that Lisa was alone, she decided to introduce herself as well. “Um, hi. I’m Zanthia, nice to meet you.”

She then noticed that Lisa had her legs pressed together and was doing a very subtle pee dance right in front of her. Neither of them made any mention of it as Lisa continued smiling. “Since y’all are new here, I wanted to welcome you to the neighborhood! I know this must be so terrifying for you, so I was hoping I could help.”

Zanthia smiled back. “Thanks, that’s very kind of you.”

Lisa then glanced at the doorknob and her smile faded a little. “It’s so weird that they got rid of the old flip handle that was here before. There was nothing wrong with it as far as I know, but at least this one looks nice…”

Zanthia blushed a little. “Yes, it is nice. All of them are new, like this one…”

Lisa’s smile vanished entirely and then she tried to look past Zanthia, into the apartment, before looking back up at her again. “Y’all are probably feeling overwhelmed about being in this crazy place, but I know the feeling. When I first arrived in Flowing Creek, I was a complete mess…”

Zanthia’s smile disappeared as well. “Yeah, that’s one way of putting it. Sydney and I are still a little freaked out.”

Lisa wiggled her hips and grunted softly before she shared her story. “When I first came here, I was checking the windows for cops and looking for bugs all the time! I didn’t ever find any cameras hiding in my apartment, thank God! I also had a few… accidents in public. They really hit me hard at first, ya know… But, once I realized how normal they are around here, then it wasn’t as bad… It’s against the law to do it too many times. You’re not even safe in your own home!”

That’s terrifying! Zanthia thought. At least there is no surveillance equipment hidden in here, but if that is true, does that mean cops will search our place at random times?

Lisa wiggled her hips and winced, but then smiled at Zanthia again. “Is it alright if I come inside? I would feel better about discussing this stuff in there. I would like to help you if you’re confused about anything.”

Zanthia felt uncertain about inviting her in. Even though she didn’t seem all that dangerous, the fact that she didn’t know her at all was enough to trigger some anxiety again. She looked back towards the kitchen and Sydney glanced at her, looking quite nervous, but then she looked away again and took a sip of her water. 

“I understand if y’all don’t want me to come in,” Lisa said. “It’s normal to be paranoid around here… It’s just that, I don’t want to risk someone coming in here and overhearing anything.”

Lisa doesn’t seem like the type that would rat us out, but it’s hard to be sure, she thought. She seems just as paranoid as us, so maybe it will be okay if she comes in. 

Interrupting Zanthia’s thoughts, the blonde immediately pressed a hand against her crotch and let out a squeal. “Shit… I can’t stay too long… I really need to find my DEO so I can get this damn belt off!” 

Seeing that she was in a hurry, Zanthia decided to ignore her doubts and invite her inside. “Okay, come in.”

Lisa smiled as she entered through the doorway. “Thanks!”

Zanthia shut the door behind her and followed her to the kitchen. Her guest did a pee dance in the doorway when she got there, before offering Sydney a friendly greeting. “Hi there! I’m… Lisa.”

Sydney smiled back, but didn’t say anything. She instead glanced down at Lisa’s legs and blushed. The blonde visitor did the same thing, making it obvious that she was embarrassed about being so desperate with an audience in front of her. 

“Do you want to sit down?” Zanthia asked her, as she returned to her chair and took a seat.

Lisa shuffled over to the table, but did not grab the third chair. “I think I’ll stay standing… So, d’y’all have any… questions?”

Zanthia took a moment to think of some specific ones, since she had millions that she wanted to ask. She thought back to the conversation they had at the front door and came up with something.

“What happens to people who have too many accidents?” Zanthia asked.

Sydney suddenly looked up at Lisa with a fearful expression and scooched her chair closer to the table, to hide her own accident. “Yeah… What happens th-then?”

Lisa looked at Sydney, then glanced back at Zanthia, all the while squirmed and wiggled around. “Well… the first time you have an accident, you get… a single strike on your record. If you get three, within…” She paused and put a hand against her crotch. “I’m sorry, this is… difficult… Uh, if you get three within a… thirty day period, then you get arrested… and taken… taken to the Octagon… Penelope will decide if you should be convicted or not and she… she will decide your sentence. It’s usually not too bad the first time… but if you get three more strikes again, then… it’s more serious.”

Sydney glanced over at the pot near the sink, but then looked up at Lisa again. “How serious?”

Lisa crossed her legs over each other and groaned. “Three more strikes and then it’s… Bladder stretching… It has something to do with a catheter belt thing… I haven’t experienced it yet, but I’ve heard it’s… bad.”

Sydney’s face turned as white as a ghost when Zanthia exchanged glances with her. What kind of a punishment is that?! This is insane!

Wanting to know more, Zanthia asked a question about the mayor next. “What else can you tell us about Penelope?”

Lisa hesitated to answer at first, but the desperation on her face was quickly replaced with fear. “Penelope… is no mayor, even though that is her title… She is nothing but a dictator! If you break her laws, then she is the judge, jury, and executioner!” She paused for a moment as she continued to struggle, but then she said the most terrifying thing that the two girls had heard since waking up at the motel. “I’ve been on trial a few times… It seemed like she was able to read my thoughts… somehow. I wet myself on purpose a few times… but I lied about it once… Somehow, she knew and she called me a liar… Maybe she’s just very intuitive, or maybe… Maybe... “ 

Zanthia exchanged glances across the table with her friend again, as she began to wonder if Penelope had telepathic abilities somehow. She doubted that it was likely, but at the same time, she had a feeling that hiding things from her was futile. Maybe she was able to detect her anxiety or something and assumed she was guilty. That is the only thing that makes sense!

“Okay, I really need to find my DEO now!” Lisa cried. “I just came back from work and I am very hydrated, so I really have to leave!”

Zanthia still had more questions, so she asked one more as her guest turned and hurried back towards the kitchen doorway. “If there are no cameras, do the police bust in and check things whenever they want to?”

Lisa suddenly froze in the doorway and glanced back at Zanthia. “Y-yes, they will if they suspect… Oh no!”

That was when Zanthia heard the hiss of pee and saw a wet patch spread out from Lisa’s crotch, around her butt, and down her legs as she struggled not to lose it all. The blonde doubled over and crossed her legs over each other, just as the back of her legs started to get wet, but then she finally got it to stop spreading. Her bladder was back under control, but there was no way to hide what had just happened.

She turned towards the two girls and blushed. “I’m so sorry about this! I will come back and… we can talk more after I get this damn belt off!”

Then she hurried through the living room to the front door, leaving them alone in their kitchen. Sydney put her head down on the table and her black hair hung down towards the seat of her chair, just as Lisa opened the door. “I hate this place, Zan… It sucks…”

Then Zanthia heard Lisa start begging someone for the bathroom and she knew that it could only mean one thing. There is a cop out there!

She leaned to the side so that she could see the entrance from where she was sitting. Now she was able to see the officer that Lisa was talking to. She was a fairly tall cop, with blonde hair streaked with red and tied into a long, braided ponytail. She had blue eyes and a mischievous grin on her face. 

Zanthia looked over at Sydney and whispered, “Lisa’s enforcement officer is out there… I hope she doesn’t come in here.”

Her friend picked her head back up and leaned over so she could see the entrance again, but then the officer spotted her and waved. There wasn’t a golden pin visible on her uniform anywhere, but that didn’t help Zanthia feel any better about the situation.

The officer reached for the doorknob and put one foot into the apartment. “Hi there! I hope you like our town, newbie!”

Then she pulled the door shut and Sydney let out a sigh of relief. “Holy crap, that was… terrifying!”

Zanthia nodded her head. “I thought she was going to come in! I’m glad she didn’t though. Hopefully Lisa doesn’t live alone over there…”

Sydney had a single strand of hair hanging over her forehead, so she brushed it aside with one hand. “So Lisa has a job here… I wonder how long she has lived in this town.”

Zanthia found herself wondering about it as well. “I don’t know, Syd. I wonder what we even need jobs for anyway. Since our housing is assigned, then it doesn’t appear that we have to pay for it. Maybe there is another reason.”

“Do we even have to stay here long enough to need one?” Sydney asked. “We’re getting out of here, right?”

I sure hope so, Zanthia thought. Earlier, Officer Miller said this place was like Peaksville! I thought I understood what she meant back then, but now it makes even more sense! If we make a run for it, then we will probably get arrested, so we can’t rush this. We need to prepare for our escape. 

“Syd, we need a plan. We will probably not be able to take all of our stuff with us, unless we can somehow get a car. I don’t know if there are any around here, since everyone travels around on bikes.”

Her friend sighed loudly. “This place is so creepy, Zan! Not seeing any cars is so… weird. Is it possible that only cops have cars? We haven’t seen any squad cars around here yet, but we haven’t seen many police officers either.”

“Yeah, so far,” Zanthia said. “Hopefully we don’t see many more right away.”

The two girls became silent for a moment, but that was when the front door of their apartment suddenly burst open. Feeling panicked, they both jumped up and took a look to see what was happening. Luckily for them, it turned out to be the case that Officer Miller was back and looking like she was about to wet her pants again. 

She slammed the door shut behind her and hurried into the kitchen. “Okay, I got Sydney’s file… and I took everything to the Sarge… I really did try to hurry, but on the way back that… damn fountain… slowed me down again!” She put both hands between her legs and started marching on the spot. “Shit, I’m so close to losing it again! The Sarge inspected my wet pants… She… she wants to see you two, so she can inspect yours as well… Oh fuck!”

There was another hiss as more pee leaked into her pants, but she managed to stop it after a few seconds. Once she was back in control again, she looked at Sydney and her expression made it clear that she knew something wasn’t right.

Sydney tried to explain, but all she could do was mumble a few words. “Um, Officer Miller, um…”

Their DEO suddenly looked terrified. “Why aren’t you bursting? What happened?”

Sydney glanced over at the pot by the sink, Miller following her gaze. “I couldn’t hold it… I…”

“Well, this changes things,” Officer Miller said. “You’re probably going to get a strike for this… That means you only get two more and then… shit is going to hit the fan.”

The two girls exchanged fearful looks again as they feared the unpleasant inspection they were about to be subjected to. Thanks to their conversation with Lisa, they were fully aware of the potential consequences they might face, but there was also the fact that they had drawn unwanted attention to themselves. This meant that planning an escape could be very difficult. 

Edited by Anubis
Recolored the text
  • 4-Star 1
  • Established Member

*performs necromancy*

Chapter 4

Long Arm of the Law

Not wanting Sydney to find herself on the Most Wanted list, Zanthia started trying to think of solutions. “Officer Miller, would it be possible for Sydney to change quickly? If she shows up for the inspection with dry clothes on, then she won’t get in trouble, right?”

Officer Miller performed another pee dance while she considered the potential consequences. “It might work, but she will have to hurry!” She reached for the key ring that was hanging from the hook on her belt, but she struggled to remove it. “Come on, damn it!”

Does she really think that this will work? Zanthia wondered. I hope she can get Sydney’s belt off, so we don’t keep the Sarge waiting for too long…

Luckily, the red-headed cop was able to remove it, and she held the ring up in the air. “Ahah! I got it!” She then frantically looked through the keys that were on it until she found the right one. “Okay, this one will get the lock off. If you want to change really quick, then… you had better hurry!”

She handed the key to Sydney and the relief that Zanthia saw on her friend’s face was a welcoming sight. It was nice of Officer Miller to put her ass on the line like this, just to help out. It demonstrated that whoever put the note under the sink was right about her being trustworthy.

Sydney gladly accepted the key and stood up so she could take off her lock. “Thank you!”

She set the padlock on the table when she was done and hurried towards the bedroom to get changed. Zanthia remained seated, but she could feel her own need for the bathroom increasing a little, so she put her knees together and started to bounce them up and down. “Your Sarge isn’t going to get impatient, is she?”

Officer Miller looked down at Zanthia and leaned against the table with one hand. “If she’s quick, then that shouldn’t happen… Luckily for you guys, she doesn’t know that Sydney was about to piss herself earlier…” Then she groaned. “I wish I could get my belt off right now, but Sergeant Hilltop has my… key…”

So that’s the Sarge’s name! Zanthia realized. I’m glad that she doesn’t have our keys…

Then Officer Miller glanced down at the water bottles on the table. “You two should finish drinking your water before we get there…”

Zanthia took another drink of her water; that was when she noticed that it was still about two thirds full, and that Sydney had barely had any of her own. Shit, we still have a lot of water to drink…

In the bedroom, Zanthia could hear Sydney pulling drawers open and sliding them shut. She started to hope that her friend would be done soon, because it seemed like a bad idea to keep the Sarge waiting. She didn’t seem like someone that they wanted to piss off.

Officer Miller glanced back at the doorway to the living room and expressed the same thoughts. “She better hurry in there… I can’t pee until this… inspection is over.”

Zanthia took a few more sips before Sydney finally ran back into the kitchen, putting her belt back on as she went through the doorway. “Okay, I think I’m ready now. I tried to hurry, but I had to get some clean… underwear.”

Sydney blushed after admitting to changing her panties, and Officer Miller grabbed the lock from the table to hand it over. “Alright, put this on. We have to go… Now!

Sydney took the lock and quickly locked her belt back up. “Okay…”

Zanthia got up from the table, the girls grabbed their water bottles, and then Officer Miller led the way through the laundry room and back outside into the summer heat. Sydney sipped on her water as they went down the steps to the footpath leading out to the sidewalk.

Once they were on the cement, Officer Miller doubled over and looked north, towards the small police station next door. “Shit… I don’t know if I can hold it much longer…” She took a small step onto the grass, but stopped suddenly to fight for control over her bladder. “Damn it… No!”

Behind them, Zanthia heard the front door of the duplex open and close, causing the girls to glance up at the top of the porch, where they saw the cop with the braided ponytail and red streaks in her hair. She looked down at them with a smile on her face. Her uniform looked almost identical to Miller’s, with the only exception being that the numerals on her patch indicated a higher rank.

“Are you going to make it, Miller?” the other cop asked.

Officer Miller glanced back up at her and scowled. “Screw you, Harris!”

Sydney tensed up nervously as Lisa’s DEO descended the steps and joined them on the grass. “Is that any way to talk to a superior officer, Miller?”

“I’m going to… make it,” Officer Miller replied, as she continued her desperate journey across the grass. “It’s not that far!”

The second officer then turned her attention to Zanthia and Sydney. “Ah, you must be the newbies I’ve been hearing about. I understand you two were asleep for quite a while.”

Sydney’s expression was fearful, but Zanthia gave her the best poker face she could make. “That would be us,” she said.

Officer Harris shifted her gaze over to Sydney, but then she looked back at Zanthia again before continuing on their way towards the station up ahead. “I’ll see you three when you get there!”

Miller crossed her legs and scowled at the other officer as she walked away, but she was suddenly unable to move due to the fullness of her bladder. It seemed that at any moment, she was going to lose her battle and wet herself completely.

Her muscles must be all tired out from holding it all in, Zanthia thought. She’s probably at her limit by now!

The officer put both hands in between her legs and groaned loudly. Once again, Zanthia heard the sound of pee spraying against clothing, but this time it didn’t stop. It gushed out of Miller at full force, into her pants, boots, and down onto the grassy soil beneath her. Small rivulets escaped through the material of her pants here and there as she pulled her hands away and gave in. It took well over a minute before the geyser erupting out of her finally came to a stop, and she moaned loudly with relief as the last few spurts escaped.

When it was all over, she turned around and looked down at herself, with her hands held out at her sides. “Shit… I can’t believe I did this again!

Hopefully she doesn’t get into too much trouble for that, Zanthia thought. The Sarge seems very strict… 

Officer Miller then looked up at the girls and noticed the worried looks on their faces. “I’ll be okay, don’t worry about me.”

Zanthia began to feel bad for asking the officer to help cover up Sydney’s accident. It was clear that her friend felt the same, because she suddenly looked ashamed.

“It’s okay, really,” Officer Miller insisted. “Hilltop pulls this shit all the time! She wears the golden pin and she just happens to be a total bitch as well. Let’s just get this inspection over with and we can laugh about this later.” Then she forced a smile onto her face and turned towards the station up ahead. “Okay, this will be a lot easier now!”

She resumed leading the way again and held her head high, despite the fact that her boots were squishing as she walked. It was difficult for Zanthia to determine if she was putting on a brave act, or if she was really as confident as she appeared. I suppose she has learned to adapt in the six years she has been here, so maybe she’s better at coping with this than we are. We probably shouldn’t feel too bad about asking her for help though, since we aren’t used to living like this.

The three of them passed between a pair of large pine trees and went up to a paved driveway. It was a lot wider than the footpaths that led up to the houses, and there was a gap in the sidewalk that was wide enough to drive a car through. Near the northwestern corner of the building, about a meter away from the edge, was the door that led into the front lobby. A few meters past that, there was an attached garage, with  a large steel door covering the opening. The exterior walls were painted black and there was a giant golden octagon painted on the wall above the walk-in door.

Officer Miller went up to the entrance and glanced at the girls as she pulled the door open. “Alright, here goes nothing!”

Zanthia and Sydney followed her in and quickly looked around, only to be surprised by how welcoming the front lobby looked. The carpet was a light shade of blue and there were comfortable-looking chairs all around the room. Bright lights illuminated the area and a seemingly-friendly female police officer was sitting behind the front desk. She didn’t seem much older than thirty, and she had shoulder-length brown hair, pale skin, and turquoise eyes like Zanthia’s. This cop had an athletic build and the patch on her uniform was identical to the one Officer Miller’s. She smiled at the three of them as they approached the desk. “Squishy boots again, huh?”

Officer Miller nodded and smiled back at her. “Yeah, you know how Hilltop is…”

Zanthia looked down at the officer behind the desk curiously. She noticed that the cop had her legs pressed together and was bouncing them up and down. Her hands were up where they could be seen, but she was tapping her fingers nervously next to the keyboard with one of them, indicating that she had other places she wanted to be.

“Yeah, don’t I ever,” the officer behind the desk replied. “She’s ready for you. Come on back.”

“Alright,” Officer Miller said before turning to address the girls. “Her office is this way.”

She led the girls past the front desk and down a hallway. When the three of them got to the end, they went into a small office on the right, and that was when Zanthia and Sydney saw Sergeant Hilltop for the first time. She had dark brown eyes, tanned skin, and black hair tied into a bun. There was a golden pin just beneath the silver “III” at the center of her patch.

She looks like a drill instructor, Zanthia thought.

The Sarge was on the other side of a large metal desk that was bolted to the floor with large brackets attached to the bottoms of the legs, and a long cylindrical bar bolted to the front near the top, with two sets of handcuffs dangling from it. There were two chairs sitting directly in front of the desk, just out of reach of the restraints. She was sitting in a chair with her feet on top of the desk and her legs crossed, showing off the soles of her boots. “Well, it’s about time you brought them here, Miller. I was just about to come looking for you.”

“It took me a while to get back there, Sarge,” was Officer Miller’s response. “I was… not in good shape.”

Sergeant Hilltop smirked at the lower-ranked officer. “Go wait for me in the dressing room. I’ll be there soon to get your belt off.”

“Thank you, Ma’am,” Officer Miller said. “Good luck you guys.”

Then she left the room, leaving the girls alone with the terrifying woman on the other side of the desk. Sydney looked down at her water bottle and squeezed it tight with both hands. Zanthia held hers down at her side, hoping to appear calmer than she actually was.

Sergeant Hilltop pointed at the two chairs in front of the desk. “Have a seat, girls.” She then gave them a cold stare and they quickly did as they were told. “Well, you both look dry so far. That’s a good sign. Drink. That water should have been gone by now.”

The girls glanced at each other briefly, before opening their bottles. As much as she hated to do it, Zanthia started chugging hers, managing to finish most of it after stopping for a breather near the end. Her friend, though, only took a few big gulps before putting the water bottle down between her knees.

The Sarge glanced back and forth between them and smiled. Then she put her feet on the floor and opened up one of her desk drawers. She pulled out a clipboard with two sheets of paper clamped to it and set it down in front of the girls. “Do you recognize these?

Zanthia looked down at them and immediately realized that these were their files, with their ID photos and personal information on display for everyone to see. She tried to remain calm, even though her friend suddenly looked terrified.

“Yes, those are our files,” Zanthia replied. 

Sergeant Hilltop glanced down at the clipboard and then looked into Zanthia’s eyes. “I like the way you tie up your hair. It’s cute.”

Zanthia forced a fake smile onto her face. “Thanks.”

“How desperate are you?” the Sarge asked.

Zanthia could tell that her need for the bathroom was on the border between annoying and urgent. Under normal circumstances, she would have been looking for a toilet soon, but she felt confident that she could manage for a couple more hours, as long as she didn’t have to chug any more water. “I’m about a six out of ten, I think.”

Then the Sarge’s smile faded and she looked at Sydney, causing her to blush. “What about you? For a girl who slept over seven hours and spent well over half of another locked into a belt, you seem unusually comfortable. Did you have an accident?”

Sydney looked shamefully down at the floor, but remained silent. 

Then the Sarge chuckled and her smile came back. “If you had an accident and Miller helped you cover it up, then all three of you will be in a world of hurt. We have ways of learning the truth and they are not pretty. If you are honest with me, then perhaps Penelope will go easy on you if I decide to file charges.”

It was then that Zanthia suddenly remembered the catheter belt that Lisa had mentioned earlier. She wasn’t sure if it was one of their interrogation techniques or not, but she really didn’t want to find out. It became clear that coming clean was the best idea, but she wanted to protect her friend, so she decided to bend the truth just a little. 

“Sergeant Hilltop,” Zanthia said.

The Sarge turned her attention away from Sydney again. “Yes?”

Zanthia quickly gulped down the last of her water before explaining what happened. “When we got to the duplex, there was no way that Sydney could wait for Officer Miller to get back, so she did have an accident. I asked if she could change before coming here, and I was hoping you wouldn’t notice… It was all my idea.”

Sergeant Hilltop raised an eyebrow and her smile faded a little. “Interesting… Go on.”

Then Zanthia paused for a moment, as she thought about asking for a lawyer, but she had a bad feeling that no such thing existed in Flowing Creek, so she didn’t even bother. 

What a crazy idea, she thought. Even if there are lawyers here, I don't think even Phoenix Wright could get us out of this mess… 

It was then that Zanthia decided to put herself on the line for her friends, to keep them out of trouble. “If it’s possible, I would like to receive their charges, so they don’t have to. I don’t know if Officer Miller will get charged or not, but… I don’t want her to get in trouble either.”

Sydney glanced at her friend with an expression of terror on her face. Clearly she did not want Zanthia to do this, but she had already opened Pandora’s Box, so there was no going back.

Sarge's smile became an amused grin and she leaned back in her chair. “That can be arranged, if that is what you really want. You will have three strikes on your record, unfortunately, so that means you would have to be arrested and put on trial.”

Zanthia’s bladder spasmed and she pressed her legs together upon hearing those words. “Oh, I see…”

Sergeant Hilltop started numbering Zanthia’s charges off on her fingers, one at a time. “You will first be charged with covering up evidence, which gets you two strikes right off the bat. Then you will be charged with having an accident, since you want to accept Sydney’s charge on her behalf. As for Miller, it’s up to me to discipline her, so don’t worry about that.” Then she folded her arms across her chest and chuckled. “Whatever happens next is up to Penelope. Since you’re new, she might cut you some slack. Your honesty will certainly help for sure. She hates it when people lie.”

“That’s good,” Zanthia said, but she still had a bad feeling that the Sarge was going to say something that started with ‘but’.

But if she does decide to convict you, the most likely sentence you will get is losing one of your bathroom breaks for the next three to five days. It’s a good thing you’ve got a massive bladder, isn’t it? You can handle twice a day, can’t you?”

I could possibly handle three breaks in a day, but two? Zanthia thought. There’s no way!

“I don’t know,” Zanthia replied. “I don’t know if I can do that.”

Maybe I should ask if there are lawyers in this town! She thought. I don’t know if there are any or how they could even help, but there is always hope!

Afraid of what might happen if she was unable to make it through the day with only two bathroom breaks, Zanthia asked, “What will happen if I can’t make it twice a day?”

Sergeant Hilltop picked up the clipboard from the desk with both hands, but continued looking at Zanthia. “If that’s the case, then you just might become Penelope’s dog for a little while.”

What the fuck does that mean?! Zanthia wondered. Her dog?!

The Sarge looked over the file for a moment and then glanced up at Zanthia once again. “But you do have other options. Sometimes strikes can be removed from your record if you are willing to work them off. That means you could accept corporal punishment from me, you could do community service, or many other things.”

Zanthia swallowed hard. “Corporal punishment?”

“That’s just one of your options,” Sergeant Hilltop replied. “Unfortunately, you don’t get this choice once you reach three strikes. It only works if you have one or two.”

Zanthia could feel the fullness of her bladder pushing its way into the urgent stage, and she started to fidget as she asked about getting a lawyer. “Okay… um, this might be a stupid question, but… are there any lawyers in this town that can help me?”

Sydney shook her head and put her hand over her eyes. Even Zanthia felt like an idiot for asking, but she had to try. Luckily for her, the response she got was a pleasant surprise.

Sergeant Hilltop’s grin disappeared and she suddenly looked annoyed. “Yes, there are lawyers…”

Then Sydney removed her hand from her face. “There are lawyers here?

Zanthia was equally as surprised as her friend, but she also thought it was odd that the Sarge seemed annoyed when she answered the question. I’m guessing she didn’t want me to know about them! She was probably hoping that I wouldn’t ask.

The Sarge looked over at Sydney and then back at Zanthia. “Yes, there are a few around here, but I’m not sure they can help you though. You might be better off not going to see them.”

Zanthia squeezed her legs together for a moment to ease the pressure in her bladder as she considered seeking their help. Officer Miller probably knows more about them. I’ll ask for her opinion and then figure out what to do!

The Sarge put the clipboard back in the drawer she had got it from and let out an irritated sigh. “If you want to go see one of those lawyers, then Miller can take you there, but… When Penelope is ready for you, then you had better be at your apartment whether you have found a lawyer or not! If I have to come find you, then you won’t like it. You are dismissed!

Finally, we can get away from this crazy bitch! Zanthia thought, suddenly feeling relieved. 

Neither she nor Sydney hesitated to make a run for it once they were free. They hurried back out into the hallway, where they ran into Officer Harris. She was standing in the doorway of a side office, with her arms folded over her chest and her legs crossed. She smirked at the girls as they passed by, but didn’t say anything. Once they were back out in the lobby, they each took a seat on a couple of the chairs near the front window.

Well, my chances are... probably not good, but if there are lawyers here, then I can’t give up hope, Zanthia thought as she sat down.

That was crazy,” Sydney whispered. “When you asked about the lawyers, I thought she was going to laugh in your face.”

Feeling just as surprised, Zanthia glanced at her friend and said, “Yeah, I thought so too. I don’t know if they will be able to help, but it’s possible.”

Sydney folded her arms over her chest and leaned back in her chair. “But how are they supposed to help? This place is run by a dictator who… likes to torture people’s bladders!

Zanthia sighed quietly. “Yeah, it seems hopeless, but if Penelope allows lawyers to practice law here, then maybe they know how to change her mind about things.”

The two of them then waited in silence for Officer Miller to return from behind the service desk. It only took a few minutes before she returned to the lobby wearing clean clothes. Zanthia looked up at her to see that she had a horrified expression on her face as she approached.

“Okay, let’s head back, you two,” she said. “Zanthia, I can’t believe that you accepted all of those charges on your record like that! That was insane!”

Zanthia stood up and wiggled her hips when she felt a sudden urge to pee. “I just wanted to help… Sydney is my friend and I couldn’t just let her get in trouble for something she had no control over!”

“Well, you have guts, I’ll give you that,” Officer Miller said. “Come on, we should head back to the apartment so I can get your belt off. We can figure out what to do next after that.”

That would be nice, Zanthia thought. I do need to pee pretty badly, so it would be good to get it taken care of while I can! 

Officer Miller led the girls back outside, across the property line, and then back up the porch steps on the front of the duplex. As the three of them went through the laundry room, Zanthia noticed that Lisa’s door was open. She came out with a basket full of laundry and smiled at her neighbors when she saw them. 

Miller smiled back and gave her a friendly greeting. “Hey, Lisa. Getting some chores done, I see.”

Lisa smiled back. “Yeah! How are y’all doing? Officer Harris told me about the inspection. How did it go?”

Miller gave Zanthia a surprised look. “You’ve met already?”

Their blonde neighbor laughed. “Yeah, we introduced ourselves earlier while you were gone. I had a bit of an accident, but everything is okay now.”

Zanthia gave Lisa a smile as she stepped up to the door to unlock it. “The inspection went better than we thought it would.”

Before Lisa had a chance to reply, Officer Miller interrupted her. “We have some very important things to discuss, so we can’t chat right now. I’m sorry, but that is how it is. We’ll see you around later, okay?”

Lisa’s smile faded slightly, but she still waved at the three of them as they went back into the apartment. “I’ll see y’all later then!”

Once Officer Miller and the girls were all in, Sydney closed the door, and they went back into the kitchen, where they each grabbed a chair and sat down to figure out their next move.

Miller leaned forward and folded her hands on top of the table. “So, Hilltop says you asked about a lawyer.”

Zanthia nodded and crossed her legs. “Yes, I did. I had to know if there were any in this town.”

Officer Miller began to tap one of her feet nervously. “It’s a good thing that we have a few, but the legal proceedings are probably different from anything you’ve ever seen…”

Zanthia began to feel anxious again as she bounced her legs up and down. “Oh, I see…”

“If you would like to go there, I can take you,” the cop said. “Luckily the law firm isn’t far from here, but we’ll have to walk there. It’s impossible to know when Penelope will be ready for us, so it could be any time. No matter when it is, we’ll have to drop what we’re doing and get back here, so that Harris can pick us up.”

We probably don’t even have enough time to get there, let alone choose a lawyer before we’re called into the Octagon, Zanthia thought. If we hurry, we might have a shot at getting there in time, but… I have one more problem and dealing with it might slow us down too much… 

After making a split decision, she said, “I want to go get a lawyer. We don’t have much time, so maybe you could tell us more about them along the way.”

Officer Miller smiled and got up from her chair. “Alright, let’s get going then. Do you want to use the bathroom before we go?”

Zanthia shook her head as she got up. “No, I need to get a lawyer first. Maybe if there’s time later, I can do it then…”

Officer Miller motioned for the girls to follow her and said, “Excellent idea! The less time we waste, the better!”

Sydney stood as well, and the three of them left the apartment once again. Lisa wished them well as they passed by, but to Zanthia’s horror, they found Sergeant Hilltop standing on the walkway between the porch and the road. She was holding two bottles of water in one hand and two bottles of green tea in the other. Officer Miller let out an irritated sigh as they descended the steps.

She shoved them into the arms of the girls’ DEO with a grin. “Before you three go to see the mayor, I need both of you girls to drink these!

She then laughed at them and put her hands on her hips. “Before Officer Harris takes the three of you to the Octagon, the water and the tea should be gone! Don’t bother dumping them out and trying to lie about it later because Penelope will ask about them, and she can spot a liar from several kilometers away!”

Zanthia anxiously pressed her legs together and began tapping her foot, which caught the attention of the Sarge. “Around here, there is no escaping the long arm of the law! Dishonesty will get you nowhere, so just come clean and hope for the best. Good luck Zanthia! You will need it!”

Officer Miller rolled her eyes as the Sarge walked away, before she led the girls back in the direction of the intersection they went through earlier.

“Do we really have to drink all of these?” Sydney asked. “It’s too much!”

The DEO nervously glanced down at the bottles in her arms. “Unfortunately, yes. If you two don’t drink them exactly as you’re told, Penelope will find out about it. It’s like she has a sixth sense about these things.”

Can she read minds? Zanthia wondered. After what Lisa said…

Officer Miller flashed the girls a grin, interrupting Zanthia’s thoughts. “A lot of people think she can read their thoughts, but that’s impossible! It’s the other cops and the public surveillance cameras that we need to worry about the most. She’s very good at reading body language and sensing emotions, I think, but most of what she knows probably comes from the cops anyway.”

Her words sounded reassuring, but Lisa still haunted Zanthia’s mind. She said Penelope threw her exact thoughts back at her and accused her of lying! Maybe Lisa was exaggerating…

Sydney anxiously bit her lip and pointed at the bottles of tea. “So, does the tea have… strong diuretics in it?”

Distracted once again, Zanthia was drawn back into the outside world when Miller frowned and nodded. “Oh yeah. In fact, it would normally be a good idea to drink the water first, to avoid dehydration, but since you’re already hydrated, then it should be okay to drink the tea right away. It’s up to you how you do it.”

She then gave the girls their water and tea so they could carry them, and then the three of them continued on their way. A black police car passed them as they headed towards the busy intersection up ahead. Zanthia took a good look at it and she saw a large, yellow octagon painted on the side, with the words “Flowing Creek Police” written in the middle of it. The red and blue lights appeared to be embedded in the frame at the top of the windshield, rather than being on the roof. She stopped walking and watched as it pulled into the driveway of the small station near the duplex.

Officer Miller frowned as it passed by. “It sucks that I’m not permitted to drive those yet… I have to be a Senior Officer first, like Harris, but I’m getting close to promotion! I just have to keep the Sarge happy. If only she didn’t like to make me drink so much tea…”

The three of them then became silent for a bit as they continued their journey down the sidewalk, giving Zanthia a chance to think. She was starting to understand the situation better, and realized that the experienced cops, considered trustworthy by their superiors, were able to drive cars. Everyone else was required to take a bicycle, or else they were doomed to walk great distances with a bloated bladder. This helped her to understand why Miller was able to put up with Hilltop’s antics, but she couldn’t help but wonder if there might be other benefits to getting promoted. 

Changing the subject, Officer Miller gave the girls a worried look, since they still hadn’t opened any of their bottles. “So, what will it be? Tea or water? You might as well get this started before we get there.”

The girls glanced at each other nervously and then looked down at their drinks. As much as they hated to do it, they knew they were just ordered to consume more liquid and there wasn’t much they could do about it, so they had to make a choice.

Edited by Anubis
  • Very Jingly 1
  • Established Member

Chapter 5

Not Exactly Phoenix Wright… But Close Enough

Uncomfortable with the idea of adding diuretics to the equation, with no guarantee that she would have time to use a bathroom before her trial, Zanthia decided to start with the water.

Putting the tea under one of her arms, she untwisted the cap on the water and took a drink. “I guess this is the safest option…”

Officer Miller gave her a friendly smile as she took a sip. “Good idea.” 

At least the water tastes good, Zanthia thought as the cold liquid went down her throat. It’s pretty hot out here, so maybe I’ll be able to sweat some of it out anyway.

Then they started walking back towards the intersection of Flowing Creek Avenue and Raspberry Road, which they originally crossed through on their way from the motel to the duplex. Along the way, Zanthia suddenly felt a strong urge to pee and pressed her legs together until the feeling subsided. When they made it to the intersection, the crosswalks and the streets were slightly less busy than they were earlier, but there were still a few women walking along the sidewalks and passing by on bicycles. A cop car also passed them as it headed down Flowing Creek Avenue, towards the Octagon.

Zanthia nervously watched the vehicle as it passed, but then she looked back up at the massive structure in the distance. I can’t believe we have to go there… This really sucks!

Officer Miller looked up at the building as well and let out a sigh. “Okay, I should probably recommend a couple of lawyers for you, just so you don’t get one that sucks.”

Zanthia nodded in agreement, as she took another swig of water. I sure hope one of those lawyers can help me out. There is no way I can get through the day without peeing more than twice. If that is my sentence, then… I don’t know what I will do.

Heading down the sidewalk next to Flowing Creek Avenue, the three of them passed a few small businesses, but paid very little attention to them. Along the way, the girls listened carefully as their DEO explained, “The best lawyer in this town is Genevieve Briarwood, but there is no guarantee that she will be available. Since she helps the most people, she’s usually busy with other clients. The second best one… she’s good, but a little odd…”

“What’s odd about her?” Sydney asked curiously, before taking a sip of her water.

Officer Miller smiled and chuckled as she thought about this particular individual. “She’s an excellent lawyer, but… Paula White has an unusual sense of humor and always shows up with the weirdest hairstyles. When you meet her, you’ll probably be thinking there’s something wrong with her, but that’s just a facade. At least, I hope it is.”

Oh god! Zanthia thought. What if Paula is a complete idiot? Then I’ll never get off the hook!

Zanthia kept those thoughts to herself as they walked past some kind of an amphitheater with a large, oval-shaped wall around it. Much like the library and the motel, it had multiple walkways around it that led to multiple entrances on all sides of the structure. The barrier around the outside was filled with stone arches and pillars that were spread a few meters apart and offered support to the levels above it.

Holy crap, she thought to herself, as the sight of it distracted her from what was going on in her belly. This place looks like the Roman Colosseum!

Officer Miller noticed Zanthia’s fascination with the structure, so she went ahead and told them a little about it. “We use this place for all kinds of things, from concerts to competitions. The most popular event is a series of competitions that we call the Iron Bladder Games. It’s the closest thing to the Olympics that we have around here.”

Both Sydney and Zanthia looked up at it in amazement, as the red-headed cop led them past. Once they left it behind, they picked up the pace and headed past a grocery store, without paying it any attention. It had a small parking area in front of it, but it was filled with bicycle racks and there were only about 5 parking spaces in the entire thing. Just past the store, they crossed another side street and Zanthia noticed a pair of cop cars parked by the sidewalk on that road. They definitely had officers in them and she couldn’t help but wonder if they were being watched.

Suddenly feeling self-conscious, Zanthia glanced down at the bottle of water she was holding. I should probably drink this a little faster. We’ve got to be getting close by now!

Zanthia took another big gulp as they came up to another intersection, but when they got there, they had to stop and wait for traffic. Dozens of women went by on their bicycles and a couple more cop cars went through as well. While they waited, she anxiously marched in place.

When it was safe to get across at last, Officer Miller motioned for the girls to follow. “Alright, let’s go!”

Eager to get moving again, Zanthia ran across the street, then slowed down to walk at a brisk pace while her companions hurried to catch up. Trying to ignore her bladder, she kept her focus on the businesses they were passing by. The next one she saw was a locksmith’s shop, with the company logo at the center of a large display window. 

I wonder if this is where they designed the padlocks on our belts, Zanthia thought. Maybe there are more of these places around here.

When Miller and Sydney finally caught up, Zanthia slowed her pace a little as they came to an upscale apartment building. 

When they passed by, Sydney excitedly pointed out the sign for the law firm up ahead. “Briarwood Law! We’re almost there, Zan!”

“Thank God!” Zanthia said as she picked up the pace again.

Since they were getting close, the girls both gulped their water down as quickly as they could, ands soon as the apartment complex was behind them, they got a good look at their destination. It was a fairly small, rectangular building, constructed out of bricks. There were small windows all around the outer walls and a driveway leading up to the front entrance, with a bike rack on one side and a parking area for police vehicles on the other. Directly in front of the steps leading up to the front door, there was another fountain, just like the one they had seen at the library.

As soon as Zanthia saw the fountain and heard the trickling water, her eyes opened wide in horror and a major spasm hit her bladder, forcing her to cross her legs and put one hand between them. “What the hell?!”

“Shit!” Officer Miller cried. “We were in such a hurry that I forgot to warn you about the fountain! I’m really sorry, Zanthia.”

As she tried to regain her composure, Zanthia looked up at the sign in a pathetic attempt to ignore the fountain. Unfortunately, it didn’t help much when she read their slogan aloud. “When relieving yourself is a crime… We will help you, so you don’t have to do the time?!”

Then Zanthia turned towards her friends and started panting like a dog as she continued to struggle against the flash flood that threatened to soak her underwear. “Officer Miller… Is there some other way to get in there? I don’t know if I can do this!”

The cop gave her an empathetic look. “There’s a back door, yes, but that entrance is for employees only, last time I checked. I wish I could tell you something more helpful, but this is the only way to get in there.”

Zanthia looked back up at the front door and groaned. She was afraid that she wouldn’t be able to make it inside without wetting herself, but she took a deep breath and got ready to make a run for it. “It’s okay, Officer Miller… I think I can get through this…”

Using the deep breathing technique she’d practiced in the past, Zanthia tried to mentally prepare herself for the obstacle. After her anxiety started to come down, she was able to calm her bladder a little bit as well. She kept one hand against her crotch and sprang into action. She sprinted towards the entrance, but the moment she reached the steps and began her ascent, another spasm rocked her bladder and she froze. Officer Miller and Sydney exchanged a glance before hurrying after her.

Zanthia grabbed the railing to support herself while her entire body tensed up. “Come on… I’m almost there… Almost there!”

Sydney put a reassuring arm around her friend. “It’s just a few steps, Zan. You can do this!”

Zanthia looked up at the front door and forced herself to take another step, but then a spurt escaped into her panties. 

She put both hands between her legs, accidentally dropping her tea and the nearly empty water bottle in the process. “No! I’m leaking!”

Officer Miller picked up the bottles and went up the steps ahead of them. “Just a couple more, Zanthia! You’re almost there!”

Zanthia pulled one hand away and grabbed the railing again, then looked back up at the door and took a few deep breaths. Come on, Zanthia. You can do this! You have to!

With a renewed feeling of confidence, she pushed through the desperation and continued on. Ignoring the trickling fountain behind her, she grabbed the door handle, yanked it open, and then the three of them rushed inside. Once they were in, the door slammed shut behind them, blocking out the noise and helping Zanthia to feel a little more at ease.

Now that they were safe, she stopped to inspect the damage and was pleasantly surprised that her jeans were still dry. Wow, I can’t believe I made it through that without pissing myself!

Since her bladder had finally calmed down, Zanthia took a look around at the lobby they were in. There was a service desk up ahead, where there was a dark-haired college girl in a red t-shirt and daisy dukes arguing with the secretary. Leather chairs lined the edges of the seating area, with paintings of oceans, lakes, and rivers hanging from the walls above them. The carpet on the floor was light grey, with wavy red and blue lines running across it. 

Officer Miller led Sydney and Zanthia up to the desk, where the girl in the red shirt had started to grab herself through the crotch of her shorts. “I need to see Genevieve! I’m on my last strike and I don’t want to wear the belt!”

Zanthia tensed up when she heard that. I hope she isn’t talking about the catheter belt…

The woman behind the desk was wearing a dark grey blazer with a white shirt underneath, and she had red hair that hung to her shoulders. She glanced at Officer Miller nervously before turning her attention back to the client. “I’m sorry, but she is out of the office right now.”

The girl in the red shirt angrily slapped the service desk with one hand. “Who can I see then?!”

While they were waiting, Zanthia pressed her legs together and wiggled her hips. She looked up at the wall behind the secretary and noticed a surveillance camera pointing at them. Directly underneath it was the entrance to a short, narrow hallway with offices on both sides. At the opposite end, there was another door, which she assumed was the employee’s entrance.

The woman behind the desk handed the girl in the red shirt a list of all of the other lawyers. “These are the ones we have available right now.”

The girl in the red shirt grabbed the edge of the desk with one hand, while holding herself together with the other. “Oh fuck, I can’t take this anymore! I can’t!”

The secretary pointed at the front door. “Ma’am, if you could, please step outside and-”

Zanthia watched in horror as the girl in front of them doubled over and groaned. A small wet patch formed on the crotch of her shorts, but luckily she managed to use her fingers to stop it from spreading.

If her hand slips, Zanthia thought. She’s going to-

Thinking about what might happen triggered a violent spasm in her own bladder and she pressed a hand against herself with a gasp. Don’t think about it, Zanthia! Don’t think about it!

The girl in the red shirt turned and ran for the door, but the moment she got to it, she grabbed the push bar with one hand and froze. Zanthia forced herself to look away, but she still had to listen as the girl moaned and flooded her shorts, shoes, and the carpet at her feet. 

Hearing the sounds caused Zanthia to put both hands between her legs and perform a cute pee dance in the middle of the lobby. Come on Zanthia, don’t lose it now! Just look at the list and everything will be fine...

Wanting to get this over with, she went up to the desk and looked down at the list of names. She saw that the list contained seven different lawyers, but the last one had been scribbled out. Okay, it looks like the last one got fired, so I only have six to choose from. Oh God, who should I pick?

While Zanthia was thinking, Officer Miller went up beside her and asked, “How busy is Genevieve? It’s Zanthia’s first day and she’s already in big trouble. I know she likes to help newcomers, when she has the time. Can you get a hold of her?”

The secretary frowned and looked past them at the girl in the daisy dukes, who was now glaring at them. “I’ll see what I can do.”

Giving up on the idea of hiring Genevieve, Zanthia soon discovered that Paula White was still available and considered hiring her as a defense attorney, despite her oddities. Of course, there were other good ones further down the list that she thought about hiring as well. 

Hmm, Phoebe might be good, Zanthia thought. She’s only lost six cases out of a total of twenty three… That’s not bad. 

The next person below her was a woman named Gina, who also lost six cases, but the ones below that were all terrible. Zanthia glanced back up at Paula’s name and thought about picking her again, but then she glanced back at the angry girl by the doors, who held up her middle finger in response.

Looking away from her, Zanthia turned her attention to the secretary. “I would really like to have Genevieve as my lawyer, but if she’s not available, then I’ll go with Paula White.”

Overhearing the conversation, the girl in the daisy dukes went up beside Zanthia and got up in her face. “Hey! I came in here before you, so I should be able to pick a lawyer first!”

Zanthia immediately turned her head towards the girl, suddenly feeling terrified. “But I-”

Then this stranger stuck a finger in her face. “I don’t give a shit if you’re new here! You-”

Officer Miller suddenly grabbed her by the wrist and forced her arm down with a snarl. “Back off! You were new here once, so you should remember what it’s like!”

The girl in the red shirt was startled by the cop’s response. “I… I’m sorry… I just don’t want to wear that damn belt!”

“Okay,” Officer Miller said as she let go of her wrist. “You just go ahead and take Genevieve when you can and we’ll go with Paula.”

“That works, I guess.”

Officer Miller’s anger faded a little when she saw how ashamed this other girl was feeling, but then she left her with a warning. “Now, if you ever get up in Zanthia’s face again, Penelope’s catheter belt will be the least of your problems!”

The girl in the red shirt nodded and walked over to one of the chairs in her squishy shoes, where she then chose to remain standing instead of sitting down. 

Zanthia forced herself to look away from her again and breathed a sigh of relief. I don’t know what might have happened if Officer Miller had not been here! I guess it’s a good thing I didn’t have to find out.

Then Officer Miller finally helped Zanthia out with the whole lawyer situation. “So, is Paula around? I think we should let that girl have Gen.”

The secretary chuckled when the officer pointed at the girl in the daisy dukes with her thumb. “Yep! She currently has a client in her office, but I think she will still be able to help you.”

Zanthia breathed a sigh of relief. “That’s good! When can we see her?”

“Hmm…” the secretary said, as she checked her computer. “Actually, they should be done right about now. Come on back!”

Sydney gave her friend a reassuring smile. “This is good, Zan! Things are finally getting better for us!”

The secretary got up from behind the desk, allowing her guests to see that she was wearing grey slacks with a chain-link belt to hold them up, and led them down the hall, past some offices. Next to each of the doorways, the names of the lawyers that used those offices were on display. Trying to keep herself distracted, Zanthia read each of them as they passed by. The first two offices belonged to Gina and Phoebe and one of them was shut and locked, but in the other, Phoebe was with a client and another officer. 

The two attorneys from the bottom of the list were in the next pair of offices and both Sydney and Zanthia curiously peeked in at them. Both were dressed like the secretary, but one of them was twisted into a pretzel as she tried not to wet herself in her office.

I’m pretty sure she’s about to be fired soon, Zanthia thought. 

Pushing the thought of her mind, they came across two more offices that had their doors shut and locked. One of them belonged to Genevieve and the other had the name removed. Just past those was the Administrator’s office, which was locked, and the other was Paula White’s office.

Wow, she really does have a client! Zanthia thought to herself, when she saw a girl with green hair that went down to her shoulders sitting in a chair across from the attorney. 

This client had her hands cuffed behind her back and there were two police officers standing on either side of her, while she and Paula quietly discussed their particular situation.

I wonder what she got in trouble for, Zanthia thought while she waited out in the hall.

Then she took a good look at her attorney and realized that she definitely did have some wild hair. For the most part, it appeared as though she’d just woken up and her light brown hair was tangled up all over the place and yet, it also seemed deliberate in the way that it was woven neatly together in some places, but wild and messy in others, and on the sides of her head she had a pair of buns that resembled porcupines, with their quills poking out in every direction. As for her attire, it wasn’t much different from what the girls were wearing: jeans and a t-shirt.

Though her unprofessional appearance was a little concerning, Zanthia was still glad that she could help. She’s not exactly Phoenix Wright… But close enough!

When she was finished with the client, the cops led their suspect out, and Paula grinned at the secretary as she led Zanthia and Sydney into the room. “Dee! I see you have another one for me!”

The secretary rolled her eyes and chuckled. “Yeah. We have a couple of newbies here. It’s still their first day and they’re already in hot water.”

Paula suddenly burst out laughing and shook her head as she gave them the least sincere sounding apology imaginable. “I’m sorry… I’m sorry…” 

The two friends gave each other worried glances as they both started to wonder if their attorney was insane.

When Paula finally calmed her laughter, she let out a final chuckle and motioned for the girls to have a seat. “Okay, I’m good. Thanks for bringing them in, Dee!”

Dee left the two girls alone with the attorney and Officer Miller stepped into the room, but remained by the doorway. Paula straightened up the mess of papers that covered her desk and glanced up at the girls. “So, what’s going on?”

The girls stared back at her nervously, so Officer Miller took it upon herself to explain the situation. When Paula heard that Zanthia had offered to accept Sydney’s charge on her behalf, her eyes opened wide in shock. “Damn! You have guts, girl!”

“Paula,” Officer Miller said, grabbing her attention. “We don’t know when Penelope will call us in, so we don’t have time to mess around.”

Paula clicked her tongue and looked down at the papers on her desk. “I’m almost finished with this paperwork. That last client is in a lot more trouble than Zee, over here. Just give me like… two minutes!

Did she just call me Zee? Zanthia wondered. I guess it’s official. I am totally doorknobbed.

The girls got up and went back into the hallway, while Paula finished up some last minute work. When Officer Miller saw their worried looks, she smiled and put a hand on each of their shoulders. “I know she’s a little strange, but don’t worry, I’ve seen her perform miracles in Penelope’s courtroom.”

“Hopefully she doesn’t take too long to finish the paperwork,” Sydney said. “What if we get called into the Octagon before she’s done?”

“Don’t worry about that,” Officer Miller replied. “We already made it here and she will be more than willing to help us. If we have to take off suddenly, I’ll just have to let her know what’s going on.”

Zanthia tensed up as she felt another urge to pee, but she did her best to suppress it. “So, how do we pay her for this?”

A surprised look suddenly appeared on Officer Miller’s face. “Oh! I forgot to tell you that we use Flowing Creek currency, to pay for public services. I don’t have any money on me right now, so I will have to grab some when I get the chance.”

I wonder what Flowing Creek currency looks like, Zanthia thought. 

For the next few minutes, the three of them waited in the hall until Paula finally left her office and smiled at them. “Okay, if you need a lawyer, then I’m all yours!”

And of course, that also happened to be the moment that Officer Miller’s radio came to life and Sergeant Hilltop’s voice bellowed out at them. “She’s ready for you. Get your asses back to the duplex, ASAP!”

When the radio went silent, the girls’ DEO glanced up at Paula with a fearful expression. “And not a moment too soon!”

Damn it! Zanthia thought. How am I supposed to get to the bathroom now?!

Paula frowned and put her hands on her hips. “Well, that puts the pressure on us. We didn’t get much time to prepare for this trial, so I guess I’ll just have to wing it!”

Zanthia resisted the urge to facepalm and balled her hands into fists. Yep, I’m definitely doorknobbed. There’s no question about that!

Paula pointed at the employee exit. “Okay, we’ll go out the back. There’s no fountain back there and I have a police escort who’ll get us to your pad in no time! Just let me lock up first.”

She shut off the lights to her office and locked the door before leading the way to the back parking area. Sure enough, there was another cop car, where another officer was leaning against it with her hands in her pockets. She was a bit small for a cop, but Zanthia had a feeling that she was probably tougher than she looked. The officer was just a little shorter than her, had a lanky body type like hers, and shoulder-length, dark purple hair. Both of the girls noticed that she lacked the golden pin, which was a comforting sight.

As soon as they left the building, Officer Miller handed Zanthia her tea, but kept the water bottle. “Well, you girls had better drink up before we go see the mayor. Sarge’s orders…”

Zanthia looked down at the bottle of tea in her hand as if it was poison. Oh God, how am I supposed to do this?

Then Paula’s police escort cleared her throat and crossed her legs over each other. “Can we get going now? We’ve all got shit to do!”

Realizing that she needed to hurry, Zanthia got in the back of the cop car and took a seat in the middle, while Miller and Sydney got in on the sides. The other cop and Paula got into the front.

It’s a lucky thing I’m not claustrophobic! Zanthia thought as they all buckled up. Then she pulled the seatbelt away from her bladder and shook her head. But I still need to pee though. I guess my luck is running out!

The driver started up the car and Paula glanced back at the girls. “And we’re off! Got any questions?”

Zanthia had a million questions she wanted to ask, but decided to settle with two. She pressed her legs together and started bouncing them up and down. “So, what will happen at this trial?”

Paula grinned at her. “Great question, newbie! Basically, you and the witnesses will stand behind podiums and your wrists will be cuffed to the sides. The mayor will be the judge and the jury, but she will sometimes act as the prosecutor. She just loves courtroom drama!”

Sydney’s eyes went wide in horror. “Cuffed to the podium? Is that really necessary?”

Paula chuckled. “It’s a little extreme, sure, but it’s the only way to keep people from making a run for it. All you need to know is that honesty is your best friend. If Penelope’s in a good mood, she might even give you some slack. But if you lie and she thinks you’re hiding something, then it’s game over.”

Paula turned back towards the front as the purple-haired cop backed out of the parking space and headed in the direction of their duplex. Zanthia looked over at Sydney, who appeared to be on the verge of tears after hearing about the mayor’s idea of a trial, then grabbed her friend’s hand and gave her a reassuring smile, but the bouncing of her legs betrayed her confidence.

As they passed the amphitheater from the back side of the structure, Zanthia asked her lawyer another question. “The Sarge said that being new in town might help. Is that true?”

Paula glanced back and smiled. “Penelope understands that you’re not used to the system yet, so she’s likely to be more lenient. Just don’t expect her to go easy on you after your first trial though.”

Then it was Sydney’s turn to ask a question of her own. “If we get in too much trouble, will the mayor send us to jail?”

Officer Miller looked over at Sydney and answered the question, before Paula had the chance to answer. “Unfortunately, yes. There’s a dungeon underneath the Octagon, but it’s usually reserved for the worst offenders.”

Sydney’s face turned pale and she squeezed Zanthia’s hand tight. “Okay, that’s good to know, I guess.”

Zanthia exchanged a look with her friend and they both nodded at each other. Now that they were beginning to see the big picture, they knew it was time to get out before they were unfortunate enough to become fully fledged citizens.

The purple-haired cop glanced at the girls in the rearview mirror and chimed in. “The best thing you can do for yourselves is join the police force! It’s totally worth it, trust me! After your first promotion, you get extra bathroom breaks!”

That sounds nice, Zanthia thought. But I don’t plan on sticking around long enough to become a cop.

Before long, they found themselves back on Raspberry Road, heading south toward the duplex. Another squad car was parked by the side of the road in front of it and Officer Harris was waiting there with Sergeant Hilltop. The purple-haired cop pulled over on the opposite side of the road and parked the car.

I can’t believe I’m about to be put on trial, Zanthia thought as her friends got out. 

She unbuckled her seatbelt and started to get out on the driver’s side, but before she put her feet on the ground, Paula turned to look at her one more time. “Don’t worry, Zee. I just have to round up some witnesses and then I’ll meet you at the Octagon.”

Zanthia glanced back at Paula with a smile. “Thanks.” 

As soon as she got out of the car, she slammed the door shut and put a hand between her legs as another spurt threatened to escape into her undies. Then she turned and watched as the Sarge came walking over with an evil grin on her face.

After regaining her composure, Zanthia pulled her hand away and stared at the senior officer, who put her hands on her hips. “Well… well… well… You girls were supposed to have your tea gone by now.”

“But we drank the water,” Sydney said defensively. “Isn’t that good enough for now?”

The Sarge glanced at Sydney, but made no effort to answer the question. She just motioned towards the other car with her hand and said, “It’s time. I recommend that you both drink that tea before you get there. Penelope expects it.”

Officer Miller led the girls to the other squad car and opened the door for them. “We better get in. You guys can sit in the back.”

Zanthia felt another bladder spasm and put another hand against her womanhood. Though the pee tried to force its way out, she managed to hold on, much to her own amazement.

Officer Miller put a hand on her shoulder and gave her a worried look. “Are you going to be okay, Zanthia?”

Zanthia looked back at her and spoke in a shaky voice. “I don’t know…”

The Sarge folded her arms and watched with a smirk from the middle of the street as the poor girl got her bladder back under control and climbed into the back of the car. As she was getting in, another spurt escaped into her panties. 

“Oh no!” She tossed the bottle of tea down to the floor of the car and put both hands between her legs.

She fought to regain control again, while Harris and Miller got into the front. Sydney got into the back seat from the other side and then the higher ranked officer pulled her long braid around to the front, to avoid sitting on it, and glanced over at the junior cop. “So, are you and the girls ready?”

Officer Miller stared straight ahead as she answered. “Yep. Let’s just get this over with.”

Sydney watched in horror as Zanthia squirmed and bounced around on the seat. Her breathing was coming out in short gasps and she appeared to be on the verge of having a major accident. 

Hearing the commotion, Officer Harris put a hand on the wheel and looked back at her with a grin. “Are you gonna make it?”

Ignoring the question, Zanthia frantically grabbed the seatbelt and tried to put it on. With shaky hands, she buckled up, just as a long squirt escaped into her panties. Once she was safely strapped in, she pressed both hands against her crotch, before her bladder had the chance to answer the question for her.

Edited by Anubis
  • Very Jingly 1
  • 5-Star 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Established Member

Chapter 6

Aren’t You Glad You Have a Lawyer?

Officer Harris continued to look at Zanthia with that creepy grin of hers while she waited for a response. Knowing full well what her bladder’s answer was, Zanthia decided to ask the officer if there was any way she could relieve a little bit of the pressure before leaving the duplex.

She shook her head and groaned. “I don’t think so… C-can I let out just a little bit before we go? Just to take the edge off?”

Officer Harris’s grin faded a little. “That’s not up to me, unfortunately. The Sarge is the one you’ll have to talk to.”

“Oh God, why?” Zanthia moaned. 

Officer Harris looked over at the red-haired officer beside her and chuckled. “I didn’t make the rules…”

Zanthia glanced out the window, where she saw Sergeant Hilltop having a conversation with the purple-haired cop and Paula. She considered rolling down the window and calling out to the Sarge, but was afraid that if she pulled one of her hands away from where they were needed most, she would start leaking again.

Officer Miller glanced back at the poor girl and then rolled down her window. “Hey, Sarge! Zanthia has a question for you!”

Looking quite annoyed, Sergeant Hilltop turned away from the conversation she was having and forced a smile onto her face. Then she strolled over towards the car and leaned in through the open window so that Zanthia could hear what she had to say. “What seems to be the problem?”

“Sergeant, can I let out just a little bit?” Zanthia begged. “Just enough that I can make it there… Please?”

Sergeant Hilltop stood up straight and tapped her chin with her index finger while she thought about it. “Hmm… I need to think about this.”

Think faster, bitch! Zanthia thought. I’m about to burst all over the place!

“Ah!” the Sarge pointed up at the sky and leaned back in through the window. “Okay, sure, but you won’t be doing it in a toilet. You will do it wherever I want you to!”

“Okay,” Zanthia reluctantly agreed. “I’ll do it anywhere, but please don’t make me humiliate myself.”

Leaving her police escort behind, Paula went over to Sergeant Hilltop and tapped her on the shoulder. Then the Sarge turned towards her and scowled. “What do you want?”

“Are you harassing my client, Sarge?” Paula demanded.

The Sarge folded her arms over her chest and continued to scowl at Zanthia’s attorney. “I am under orders to send her to Penelope, right away! She wants to pee a little, to help hold it in, but she needs my permission to do it.”

Paula wagged her finger at the angry cop. “She has a lawyer now, Sarge, therefore, she has every right to use the bathroom before the trial, given that she hasn’t used up her three opportunities to do so.”

Oh god, is this really the time to be arguing about this?! Zanthia nearly screamed. Both of you just shut the fuck up and help me!

Sergeant Hilltop threw her hands up into the air and scoffed. “Alright! Whatever! Just remember, she has to be desperate during the trial and she must hold it throughout the whole thing!”

Then Paula put her hands on her hips. “But it will do no good if she wets the back seat, now will it? Either way, she will still have to prepare for the trial, but it would be better if she didn’t have to sit in a puddle the entire way there!”

Zanthia gave Sydney a panicked look, indicating that the argument had gone on long enough. Sydney looked over at Paula, who stuck a finger in the Sarge’s face. “You will be my first witness, Sarge. Congrats! You should feel proud of yourself.”

Sergeant Hilltop glanced back at the girls and a fearful expression briefly appeared on her face, but it was soon replaced with a scowl and she opened her mouth to protest.

Paula held up her hand. “Ah-ah-ah! No back talk, Sarge!”

Then Paula handed her a slip of paper and the Sarge looked down at it in disgust. “A subpoena? Really?!

Paula grinned and pointed back at the other car, where the purple-haired cop had already gotten into the driver’s seat. “Alright, Sarge, you must get into the other car. If you don’t, you’ll be held in contempt and… you know what Penelope will do if that happens.”

Fine!” Sergeant Hilltop cried, before storming off towards the other squad car.

Then Paula leaned in through the open window and smiled at Zanthia. “So, you want to let out enough to keep holding, eh? Officer Em, could you take my client back into the apartment so she can… do the deed?

Officer Miller smiled at Paula. “Sure thing!”

Officer Harris let out an irritated sigh, shut off the car, and put her arms on the steering wheel. “Just make it quick, you guys…”

Miller smirked at the other officer, who planted her forehead down on her forearms. “Aw, what’s the matter? Are you about to flood your seat too?”

“Shut up,” Harris mumbled.

Then Miller got out of the car and Zanthia sighed with relief. Finally! I can get this done and over with!

Feeling glad that she was being allowed to relieve some of the pressure, Zanthia froze again as she prepared to face her next task: getting back to the apartment without flooding her jeans. Keeping her hands pressed against herself, Zanthia double crossed her legs, and both Officer Miller and Paula gave her worried looks after they opened her door.

“Are you going to make it into the apartment, Zee?” Paula asked.

“I-I’m not sure,” Zanthia stammered.

Paula glanced around, looking even more worried, and then looked back down at Zanthia. “If you can’t make it to the apartment, then maybe you could try going somewhere else, just so you don’t have to travel as far.”

“But where else can I go?!” Zanthia cried. “I don’t know what to do!” 

“You can go anywhere you want to,” Officer Miller replied. “I’d go for the pine trees if I were you. They’ll even hide you from the station next door.”

Zanthia started to panic as she considered her options. She glanced down at her unopened bottle of tea on the floor, but had no interest in gulping it all down just so she could pee in it. Then she noticed that Sydney was holding onto her empty water bottle from earlier and considered trying to pee into that, but she was afraid of making a mess everywhere if she tried it.

Okay, I don’t like these options, she realized. What about the trees?

She looked over to the pine trees that were on the property line between the duplex and the police station. The foliage seemed quite thick, and one of them even had a small gap in the branches she could squeeze through to a shaded area beneath the tree that resembled the inside of a cave. If she couldn’t make it to the apartment, that seemed to be the most private place available.

Finally, she looked up at the duplex and thought about going in there. Our apartment is probably the most private place there is, but I don’t know if I can make it! I’m going to have to get the lock off of this belt first, no matter what I do, and… I might lose it the moment it comes undone!

Officer Miller held her hand out to her. “Do you need some help?”

Zanthia took a deep breath and shook her head. “No, it… It’s going to end in disaster no matter what I do, so I guess… I’m going to try to make it to the Octagon.”

Officer Harris lifted her head back up and glanced back at Zanthia with a smile. “Let’s get going then!”

Paula raised her brow at Zanthia. “Are you sure?”

Zanthia nodded frantically. “Yeah, I just want to get this trial over with as soon as I possibly can!”

Paula took a step back and put her hand on the door. “Alrighty then. Best of luck to ya.”

Then she shut the door and walked away, while Officer Miller got back into the car and the other cop started the vehicle back up.

As soon as her lawyer got into the other vehicle, Zanthia’s eyes went wide in horror as she realized what she had just done. Oh God, I could have gone under the trees but it’s too late! We’re moving again! How could I have been so stupid?

Sydney put a reassuring hand on her friend’s arm as Officer Harris pulled the car away from the curb. “It’s gonna be okay, Zan. The Octagon isn't very far away.”

I hope you’re right, Syd, Zanthia thought as she forced a smile. Maybe if I succeed at this, Penelope will be impressed! I just hope she goes easy on me.

For the second time that day, the girls went down Flowing Creek Avenue and looked out at the buildings as they passed by once again. Every little bump in the road caused the pee in Zanthia’s bladder to slosh around, and she squeezed her hands even tighter with her thighs. While she sat there holding on for dear life, she glanced down at the bottle of tea that was rolling around on the floor of the car, but was too afraid to reach for it.

Not wanting to risk getting in more trouble for wetting the seat, she looked over at Sydney. “Hey, Syd… Could you please hand me the tea?”

Sydney nodded and picked it up off of the floor. “Here you go, Zan.”

Zanthia pulled one of her hands away from her crotch and reached for the bottle just as the car went over a massive bump, forcing her to jam her hand back in between her thighs as more pee squirted into her wet panties. “Oh, God!”

Officer Harris smirked at Zanthia through the rearview mirror. “Oops, sorry… Pothole.”

Officer Miller glared at the senior officer. “You hit it on purpose!”

Harris sneered back. “Prove it!”

Zanthia watched their driver glance back at her again in the rearview mirror and smile again. Oh no… Officer Harris must like omorashi! But why isn’t she wearing the golden pin?

Shaking her head to push that thought aside, she did her best to ignore the pervy cop that was trying to make her struggle even worse and reached out to take the tea from Sydney, but was too afraid of what might happen if she tried to open it. “Uh, Syd…”

Sydney immediately realized what was wrong and opened the tea for her. “Hang on, I’ll get it.”

Once the bottle was open, she handed it to Zanthia, who smiled back at her friend. “Thanks.”

Zanthia gulped down a mouthful of tea, shuddering as she thought of what would happen once it made its way into her leaking bladder. Up ahead, she saw that they were approaching another intersection where the traffic light suddenly turned red, and Officer Harris was forced to stop behind a long line of bicycles and another cop car.

“Oh, come on,” Zanthia moaned. “Did we really have to get stuck at a traffic light?”

While they sat there waiting for the light to turn green, Harris started to play with her braid as she smiled at the girls in the rearview mirror. “What’s the matter? Is the seat belt getting a little too tight for ya?”

For someone without a golden pin, she seems to be enjoying this way too much! Zanthia thought. I wish she would stop staring at me like that. It’s really creeping me out!

As soon as the traffic got moving again, Officer Harris turned her attention back to the road and continued on through the intersection. The car went up a slight incline, and then they came to a fairly long bridge with a series of three massive arches on either side. As the vehicle began to cross, Zanthia saw a fairly strong but narrow river down below. On either side of the river, there were long strips of grass dotted with small evergreen bushes, and there were sidewalks and fences near the water’s edge on both sides.

Zanthia bit her lip and looked away from the river. “Oh God, I can’t look at the water.”

Officer Harris looked at Zanthia through the mirror again and chuckled, before making a poor imitation of the girl’s lawyer. “Are you going to be alright, Zee?

Up ahead, the traffic on the bridge suddenly came to a halt and the brake lights flashed on the police car that was in front of them. The people on the bikes stopped as well and Harris slammed on the brakes as soon as her attention was drawn away from the back seat, before Zanthia had a chance to answer. “Oh shit!”

“Oh, shit!” Zanthia agreed when the seat belt dug into her bladder and more pee escaped through her fingers, causing Sydney to reach over and take the tea back from her so she could use both hands again. “What is happening up there?!”

Miller punched their driver in the arm and angrily pointed through the windshield. “Hey, you almost hit that girl on the bike ahead of us!”

“Hey, that wasn’t my fault!” Harris shot back. “I have no idea what the hell is going on!”

Miller shook her head. “You would have noticed sooner, if you weren’t being such a perv.”

Now getting defensive, Officer Harris scowled back at her partner. “I was not being a perv!”

After the most recent leak, Zanthia pulled her hands away from her crotch and realized that she wasn’t feeling quite as desperate as she had been earlier. Her crotch and her bum were now quite damp, and she wiped the pee off of her hands on the front of her jeans. Now feeling a little optimistic, she thought, Wow, I handled that like a boss! I just hope I can make it the rest of the way without any more incidents… 

Then she looked up ahead and noticed that the traffic was no longer moving. Wait, why aren’t we moving? Is this why Officer Harris almost hit somebody?

Some of the people that were on their bikes got off and decided to stand there while they waited. They all appeared to be experiencing varying degrees of desperation, with some of them squirming and pee dancing in the middle of the road.

Why can’t they just walk around the car that’s up there?! Zanthia wanted to scream. Everyone is on bikes for crying out loud, so how can this be happening?!

Trying to calm herself, Zanthia took a deep breath, and then Sydney reached over to grab one of her hands. While the two officers in the front continued to argue like an old married couple, the two friends smiled at each other. 

Hoping it would help to pass the time, Zanthia decided to interrupt the argument to ask a question. “Do traffic jams happen often around here?”

Realizing that Zanthia had just asked a question, Officer Miller glanced back at the girls with a worried look. “They happen on occasion, when crossing the bridges to the Octagon. Everyone has to go through security checkpoints first, but sometimes there’s a delay. It’s impossible to know what might be causing it until we get up there.”

I guess that explains it, Zanthia thought. But why do we have to go through checkpoints in the first place? 

Then the traffic started to move again, but the people that had been riding bikes just walked them forward instead of getting back on, while the police car up ahead crawled forward.

Officer Harris let out a sigh of relief once things started moving again. “Well, that didn’t take as long as I expected. Sometimes this shit takes forever!”

Even though Zanthia was glad to see that the traffic was moving as well, it certainly didn’t do much to help her situation, so she tried to distract herself from it by asking another question. “When I get there, will I get a moment alone with Paula?”

A friendly smile suddenly formed on Officer Miller’s adorably freckled face when she glanced back again. “Of course! It’s just that…” Then she paused and her smile faded. “It might be a while before that happens.”

Zanthia sighed. “Just my luck.”

After another ten minutes went by, they finally made it across the bridge, and both Sydney and Zanthia saw what looked like an enormous wall of steel just around a curve in the road ahead. Though the structure was mostly obscured by small office buildings and trees, they both exchanged worried glances that indicated they had a fairly good idea of what was up there.

“I think we’re getting close, Zan!” Sydney said while trying to reassure her friend with a smile. “Maybe you won’t have to wait as long as you think!”

Hoping that she was right, Zanthia looked ahead through the windshield and watched the checkpoint slowly come into view. As it became more visible, she saw a small barricade in the street with what looked like a small garage in the middle. It was only large enough to hold one car, but with the door wide open, she could see that it had another entrance at the back and a security station inside. Since she had no choice but to wait, she figured that now would be a good time to take her tea back from Sydney again. 

Zanthia held out her hand to Sydney, but kept her legs crossed as the pressure built again. “Okay, I think I can hang onto the tea now.”

Sydney hesitated before handing it over. “Are you sure?”

Zanthia took the tea from Sydney and shook her head. “Not really, but… I just want to get this over with.”

After she opened up the tea and took a few large gulps, the squad car up ahead finally pulled into the garage. As soon as the traffic came to a stop again, both of the girls watched closely as another officer emerged from the security office and opened the rear passenger door of the car in front of them. She spoke briefly with someone who then stuck out their arm and allowed the cop to put a yellow bracelet around their wrist.

I wonder if that person is about to go on trial like I am, Zanthia thought.

Luckily she didn’t have to wait much longer for the car up ahead to exit the checkpoint through the back, allowing the traffic to keep moving. The girls on the bikes continued forward, and one by one they came to a stop in front of the security station to speak with the officer before continuing on their merry way.

Zanthia watched as some of the girls pee danced after getting off their bikes and stuck a hand between her thighs as the pressure in her bladder continued to rebuild. Are those people paying to get in? Maybe they’re here to use the public bathrooms at the Octagon!

Officer Harris came to a stop again, while they waited for the line of people to get through on their bikes, and she slapped the steering wheel again. “We’re cops… We shouldn’t have to wait out here like this!”

Officer Miller chuckled and playfully tugged on the other cop’s braid. “Get yourself some of those silver pins and you won’t have to wait for anything!

Harris scowled at the junior officer but then an amused smile returned to her face. “It’s going to happen one of these days. Just you wait.”

Officer Miller laughed at her. “Suuure.”

The way those two go at it makes it seem like they’ve known each other for a long time, Zanthia realized. If my bladder wasn’t trying so hard to self-destruct, their bickering might be hilarious!

She took another sip of her tea and started to squirm around on the seat while they continued to wait. “Come on… Hurry up, people.”

Once the line of bicyclists were nearly through the checkpoint, Officer Harris inched the car forward and came to a stop with the front bumper sticking into the garage. 

Come on, just a couple more, Zanthia thought. We’re almost in there!

She took another sip of her tea, but then handed it back to Sydney and put both hands between her thighs as she prepared herself for the coming disaster. 

When it was finally their turn to pull up to the security station, Officer Miller glanced back and explained the purpose of the yellow bracelet to the girls. “When we get up there, Zanthia, one of those officers will put a bracelet on your wrist. Since you’re a suspect, you’re required to wear one and it must be scanned on our way into the Octagon.”

“Okay,” Zanthia replied as she realized that she was right about its purpose.

Officer Harris pulled up to the security station window and stopped the car just as another officer with a blonde ponytail came out of the office. She wore glasses over her face and had a petite frame, which caught Zanthia’s attention in a way she never expected.

Is it just me, or does that cop look really hot in those glasses? Zanthia wondered. Oh God, since when am I bisexual?!

The blonde cop pulled the door open and smiled sweetly at Zanthia, while holding about a dozen yellow bracelets in her hand. “So, who might you be?”

Zanthia reluctantly told the cop her name and then the officer asked, “Could you hold your arm out for me?”

Zanthia stuck out one of her arms. “Uh, sure… I guess.”

Still smiling sweetly, the blonde cop carefully put the bracelet around Zanthia’s wrist. “Until the end of your trial, you are not to intentionally remove this bracelet, under any circumstances. If you do, then you may receive further charges, and you don’t want that.”

When she was done, Zanthia pulled her arm back and inspected the bracelet. “Okay…”

To her surprise, the bracelet contained a lot of identifying information, such as her name, ID number, and there were yes and no checkboxes to indicate whether she had an attorney or not, with a check in the “yes” box. The bracelet was made out of thick plastic, meaning that if she wanted to break it off, it could be done, but not without some effort.

Zanthia rolled her arm over until she saw the barcode on the underside of her wrist, and then looked up at the blonde cop. “Um, what if it comes off by accident or something? I-I know that’s probably not… likely, but… What if it does?”

The blonde cop grinned and giggled. “Paula can help with that. Aren’t you glad you have a lawyer?”

Zanthia smiled up at the officer. “Oh yeah! I don’t even want to know what would happen if I didn’t have one.”

“Good luck, Zanthia,” the cop said before closing the door and returning to the security office.

Officer Harris put the car back into drive and scoffed. “Finally! Let’s get the hell out of here!”

Then she pulled the car out the back door, leaving the checkpoint behind them. As they pulled forward, both Zanthia and Sydney looked up at the massive steel walls of the Octagon in awe. It looked much more intimidating up close, and neither of them could believe that they were about to go into that place.

Edited by Anubis
  • Very Jingly 1
  • 5-Star 1
  • Established Member
On 7/4/2021 at 3:58 PM, Lindzthe angel said:

I am loving this story it’s almost getting to the part that we left off at 

Oh yes, it's very close! I already have a lot of ideas for what comes after it's all caught up, but I just need to come up with an outline for it.

• 5-Star 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Established Member

Chapter 7

Our Beloved Mayor

The plaza that surrounded the structure was filled with massive bike racks, where all of the women that went through the checkpoint had stashed their bikes while they queued up at the half a dozen public bathrooms embedded within the outer walls of the Octagon. To keep the crowd in check, every single one had a police officer guarding them and making sure that everyone in the crowded plaza took turns without getting into fights. 

Oh God, I wish I could use one of those right now! Zanthia thought. This really sucks!

While Sydney looked out the window at the passing crowd, she furrowed her brow and put her index finger against the glass. “Uh, Officer Miller… I wasn’t sure if I wanted to ask this earlier, but why haven't we seen any guys since we came here?"

Officer Miller glanced back at Sydney with a puzzled look. “Because there aren’t any in this town.”

Officer Harris chuckled as she drove around the queues, through a lane that had yellow lines of paint on the sides and arrows in the middle. As the path curved around the building, Zanthia crossed her legs and bounced around on the seat while she tried to see where they were going, but the ladies that were all waiting for the bathrooms held her attention. 

Even if I could be in one of those lines, I doubt I would ever be able to make it into one of those bathrooms anyway, Zanthia realized.

Though the public bathrooms beckoned to her, Zanthia tried to ignore them and instead made a comment on the bizarre situation that Sydney had just pointed out to them. “I guess we know what Penelope’s preference is…”

A half smile appeared on Officer Harris’s face as she glanced at Zanthia in the rearview mirror. “I’d say our beloved mayor has good taste.”

Beloved my ass, Zanthia thought. She's nothing but a sadistic perv! She probably gets off on our suffering.

As they left the bathrooms behind, they came to the opening of a parking garage on one of the structure’s other seven sides and went inside. Zanthia soon discovered that there were dozens of police cars parked within the spaces and she also noticed several cops milling about as they went about their business. The squad car that had gone through the checkpoint ahead of them went around a curve up ahead and disappeared.

“Now that those damn bikes are out of our way, the rest of the trip should be smooth sailing,” Officer Harris said. “It’ll just take a couple minutes to get to your elevator.”

Thank God, Zanthia thought while she squirmed around on the seat. My bladder is filling up so fast, I can barely tell any leaked out anyway!

Fearing that she might spring another leak at any minute, she pressed both hands against her crotch and squeezed them between her thighs.

Officer Miller noticed how much trouble Zanthia was having and looked over her shoulder at the poor girl. “How are you doing, Zanthia?”

“I’m not sure,” she replied. 

Then Officer Miller gave her a reassuring smile. “Before we get on with the trial, you’ll get the chance to meet Penelope beforehand, and you can probably ask her if you can let out enough that you can hold it in during the trial. If she’s in a good mood, she will probably say yes.”

Isn't that wonderful? Zanthia wanted to say. The dictator might allow me to let out some of this pee. What am I supposed to do if she isn’t in a good mood?!

“Hopefully she’s not being a bitch today…” Officer Harris quipped.

After hearing the driver’s comment, Zanthia couldn’t help but wonder what might happen if Penelope was in a bad mood. What if she’s like Sergeant Hilltop? If she’s as intimidating as she sounds, then I’m probably screwed!

Then Zanthia paused and remembered all of the times that Paula or Officer Miller had mentioned that she might go easy on newcomers. But then again, if she is willing to go easy on people sometimes, then maybe it won’t be so bad. The Sarge is nothing like that, so maybe I’ll be okay.

Officer Harris glanced at her in the mirror and gave the girls another creepy smile. They both did their best to ignore her, but neither of them could help feeling more anxious because of it. Luckily, the moment they followed the first cop car around the corner, the two friends finally heard the words they had been wanting to hear since they left the duplex.

“We're finally here!”  Officer Miller announced. “Now we can get out of this damn car!"

As the other cop car pulled away after dropping off the suspect they had in the back, another officer from that same vehicle escorted a cute redhead with shoulder-length hair through a pair of sliding glass doors, and Officer Harris giggled while she watched them enter. “Aw, what’s wrong Miller? You tired of me already?”

I know I certainly am! Zanthia thought. The sooner we get in there, the sooner she’ll quit staring at me! I just wish she didn't have to be our neighbor's enforcement officer.

As soon as Harris pulled up to the sliding doors, Zanthia peered through the glass and saw what looked like another security checkpoint. The suspect from the other vehicle passed through something that looked like an airport security scanner on her way to the metal doors of the elevator waiting on the other side.

As soon as the redhead put up her arms and allowed herself to be scanned, Zanthia started to panic. I have to get through that?! How am I supposed to do this?!

Before she had a chance to figure it out, Officer Harris put the car in park and unlocked the doors. “Alright, everybody out!”

Zanthia reached for the door handle and opened it, but she hesitated the moment her feet reached the ground. Seeing that she needed a little help, Sydney and Officer Miller quickly got out and immediately went to her aid.

“Are you going to make it, Zan?” Sydney asked, looking worried.

Zanthia shook her head as Sydney helped her get to her feet. “I don't know…”

Once she was out of the car, Miller shut the door behind her and slapped the roof of the car, giving Harris the signal to leave. Before taking off, the other cop rolled down her window. “Good luck in there, Zan.”

Then Officer Harris winked at the girls and took off, leaving them behind. Once she was gone, Zanthia bent forward at the waist and pressed both hands against her lady bits. Though she was certainly glad that the senior cop was gone, it didn't help to alleviate the fear she was feeling about the possibility of being convicted and forced to get through the day without peeing more than twice. 

After the squad car they just got out of disappeared around another corner in the parking garage, Sydney put an arm around her friend and a look of disgust appeared on her face. “Who does she think she is? Talking to you like she’s your best friend when she doesn’t even care!”

Hearing the comment caused their DEO to smile at them. “I know, right? She does that all the time! Anyway, we're getting close. All we have to do is get through this checkpoint and hope that Paula gets here soon.”

“I sure hope she does!” Zanthia cried. “I just want to get all of this over with!” 

Still using both hands to hold back the flood, Zanthia shuffled up to the doors of the security station, which slid open, allowing the three of them to enter. On the way through the entrance, her bladder made another attempt to empty itself and another leak nearly made it into her already wet underwear.

Zanthia suddenly gasped and froze, just as the doors slid shut behind her. “Oh no… Oh no! This really sucks!”

Another officer came out of one of the offices when they noticed the girls and their redheaded escort enter the station. This one was a cutie with long, black hair, tanned skin, and brown eyes, and she had two pins on her uniform, rather than a patch like Miller had: one silver octagonal pin, and a golden one beneath it.

The girls’ DEO bowed her head at the other officer. “Lieutenant. These are the newcomers that the mayor wants to meet with.”

The lieutenant smiled at the girls. “Ah, yes. She is very excited to meet both of you! Best of luck to you both.”

“Thank you,” the two friends said in unison.

The lieutenant paused and watched Zanthia struggle for a brief moment, before she added, “And apparently, her bladder slave is eager to meet you as well.”

“Her what?!” Sydney cried. “Did you say… bladder slave?

“Yes,” the lieutenant replied. “She is unique. She is one of the very few that have chosen this for themselves, and Penelope seems to be satisfied with that.”

Better her than me! Zanthia thought. Now let us through! All I care about right now is being able to pee!

Almost as if she had read her mind, the lieutenant added, “I know you have more important things to get to, so I won’t keep you. I just thought you should know.”

Then she returned to her office, but Zanthia still couldn’t move. Another leak managed to escape, giving her panties a fresh warmup before she was able to stop it. “Guys, I can’t move… I… I’m not going to make it!”

“But Zan, you made it this far,” Sydney reminded her. “If you can make it through that other cop's horrible driving, then you can make it through this.

Zanthia wiped a bunch of sweat off of her forehead with her forearm and put her hand back between her legs. “I don't know, Syd… I’m in so much trouble already and now… It’s game over!”

Offer Miller put a gentle hand on her shoulder. “Sydney is right. You made it through situations where I would have already failed. You can do this.”

Zanthia glanced back and forth between her two companions, realizing that they were right and forcing herself to take a step towards the scanner. I made it past the potholes and the fountains, so I should be able to make it up that damn elevator. Come on Zanthia, you have to move!

As she took another step, she once again reminded herself of her accomplishments and commanded herself to keep moving. She took a deep breath and pushed forward until the scanner was directly in front of her. Another officer that was running the machine instructed her to step onto a small, metal platform at the center of the scanner so she could begin the process.

As soon as Zanthia stepped onto the platform, the officer said, “Please put your arms up over your head and hold still!”

She tried to pull her hands away as instructed, but the moment she did so, another spurt of pee escaped into her underwear and she put them back where they were while doing a pee dance. “Oh crap! Oh God!”

“Zanthia, please hold still,” the scanner operator told her. “The system can’t scan you properly while you’re squirming around.”

She continued to struggle until she regained control of her bladder, and then she did her best to hold still and lift her arms up over her head. She tensed up all of the muscles in her body, bit her lip, and groaned softly as she attempted this herculean task.

“You can do it, Zan!” Sydney called out to her.

Officer Miller quickly joined in with some words of encouragement of her own. “You can do it, girl! Show that scanner who’s boss!”

As the red-headed cop started to cheer her on, Zanthia couldn’t help but smile a little. With Sydney and Officer Miller here with me, I can get through anything!

As soon as Zanthia was in position, she closed her eyes and silently begged the technician to get the show on the road. 

“Alright, good!” the operator said. “This will only take a minute.”

While Zanthia waited for the process to end, she balled her hands into fists over her head and her entire body started to tremble from the immense effort she was putting into not soaking her jeans. Oh God, this is torture!

She gritted her teeth and silently begged the machine to hurry up. Luckily the scanning process was over in about a minute, like the cop had said, but for Zanthia, it felt more like an hour. When it was finally over, the cop chuckled. “Alright, we’re done! Good job!”

As soon as Zanthia heard those words, her bladder let loose and the wet patch that had already formed between her legs began to spread outward, and a narrow wet streak went down the inside of her leg.

“Oh shit!” Zanthia cried as she put her hands back down to her crotch and struggled to get her bladder back under control again. “Not here! Not now!”

After a little more squirming and pee dancing, she finally stopped herself from totally wetting herself and stepped away from the scanner. Then she glanced back and watched as Sydney went through it as well. Though she was able to hold up her arms and remain still with much less difficulty than Zanthia could, it was obvious that the scanner still made her feel uncomfortable.

Hopefully we won’t have to go through that thing again, Zanthia thought. We’ve got to find a way to get out of this town, but until we do, we’ll just have to stay out of trouble.

After Sydney had gone through the scanning process, Officer Miller passed through it as well and once they were all done, the DEO grinned at Zanthia. “That was amazing! I never could have done that if I was in your situation.”

Feeling just as amazed, Zanthia shook her head and a faint smile formed on her lips. “I didn’t think I would be able to do it either, but having you guys here really helped.”

Then Officer Miller’s grin faded away and she glanced over to the office the lieutenant had gone into. “Now someone just has to come out and scan your bracelet and we’ll be done here.”

“Okay,” Zanthia replied, just as the lieutenant stepped out of the office with a handheld scanner.

“That was impressive!” the lieutenant said with a smile. “I have a feeling that the mayor is going to love you.”

Fear suddenly flashed onto Zanthia’s face and she nearly blurted out, That’s a terrifying thought! Still, I guess it’s better than her hating me.

The lieutenant held out her hand and Zanthia reluctantly held out her wrist so the officer could scan the bracelet. As soon as she was finished, she said, “Alright, you’re good to go! Good luck.”

The lieutenant then returned to the office, leaving Zanthia alone with her friends once again. They turned towards the elevator doors and Officer Miller pressed the button to call it down to their floor. 

While they waited for the elevator to descend, Zanthia danced around a little bit and tapped her feet against the floor. I guess this is it! We’re going to meet Penelope!

As soon as the elevator arrived, the doors slid open and the three of them went inside. Then Officer Miller pressed the button for the top floor and as the doors slid shut behind them, Zanthia couldn’t help but wonder what Penelope might look like. After everything she heard about her, she doubted that she would be a carbon copy of Sergeant Hilltop, but despite this, she still feared that the worst was yet to come.

• Very Jingly 1
  • 5-Star 1
  • 2 weeks later...