The Omozone

Juniverse Character Interview/AMA

Lost Loli

• Established Member

Might be jumping the gun a bit with this, but I felt like the sooner I got it out there the more effective this'd be as a supplement to parts of my stories which might not have been covered in detail. Anyway....

WELCOME TO THE JUNIVERSE AMA/CHARACTER INTERVIEW THREAD!

Here you can chat with each of the Juniper girls and Melissa to get to know them better. Do keep in mind that each girl has her own personality so it might take more work to get certain questions answered depending on who it's asked to. Without further ado, let's greet the girls!

Firstly, we have the youngest of the triplets, Cleo Juniper.
"Hi there! It's nice to meet you all. I'm a little nervous as this is my first time in any kind of interview situation, but I'll do my best to make this work!"

Next, we have the middle triplet, Carrie Juniper.
"Pleased to meet you. I feel like you all know us better than we know you, so I'll see if I can get this interview to be a two way thing."

Thirdly, here's the eldest of the triplets, Casey Juniper.
"Yo! If you've got questions, then I have answers to them! Feel free to shoot as many my way as you want."

Last, but certainly not least, there's Melissa Mayers, the (self-proclaimed) rival of Carrie.
"HEY! There's no self-proclaimed about it! Wait, huh?! You didn't tell me we were already rolling. *Ahem* Hello, everybody. It's nice to have a chance to talk with fans every once in a while, so I guess I can take part in this little Q&A session."

(I'm also open to answer questions as well, if there are any for me.)

Now that we have greeted the cast, it's time for something that nobody really likes but is a necessity anyway. That's right, here're the ground rules so things can run smoothly.

1. Limit of 10 questions per audience member per post. These questions can be distributed in any way they want and even asked to all of the girls. Please preface the questions with who they're directed at. (Questions directed at me don't take up question slots, but no more than three of those per post, please.)
  2. Lewd questions are allowed, but the girls are also allowed to refuse to answer them until they feel comfortable enough to do so. If you get spurned, then wait a bit until you ask those kinds of questions again and you might find that the girls are more willing to answer them.
  3. Once an audience member has asked their allotted questions, then they can't ask any more until their first batch has been answered. (This probably won't come up that much as I'll aim to answer questions as promptly as I can, but it's still something that needs to be known in case this gets bigger.)
  4. All questions are allowed, but any joke questions will be met with a similar answer based on the girls' personalities.
  5. HAVE FUN! This isn't really a rule, but it's what this thread is about so it's worth mentioning.

With that, the admin stuff is all out of the way. Enjoy!

JUNIPER TRIPLETS REVIVAL

Focus Stories:
Cleo Juniper                                       Carrie Juniper                                       Casey Juniper                                Melissa Mayers

JUNIVERSE AMA/CHARACTER INTERVIEW

• Established Member

Hiiiiiiya~
I'm Etchy~
(To all)
So...I haven't had a chance to read any of the stories you are all involved with yet, but I hear they focus on a certain type of content...Why is that?~

Cleo, why are you so nervous? You seem shy...does that really suit this sort of work?
Carrie, I appreciate you wanting to get to know your fans~ Being the middle child can be hard~ Whats the worst part about that for you?~
Casey, you seem very confident here~ Any particular reason? Experience maybe?
Melissa...Rival? What do you mean rival?

Ty~

• Basic Member

Sounds like fun.

Cleo, what is your favorite time of year?

Carrie, Melissa's made her thoughts on you pretty clear, what do you think of her?

Casey, what is your favorite sport other than baseball?

Melissa, how often do you run across your fans in your everyday life?

• Established Member

Question to All
Cleo  - "WHAAAAAAAAT?! Y-you mean people have s-s-seen all of the times I've...I've..." *DEEPLY BLUSHING* "Honestly, I don't know... I mean, sometimes when you do stuff you forget about other stuff until the other stuff starts to get more pressing, and when it gets more pressing you're probably in the middle of doing something and can't easily stop so...well....you know."
Carrie - "Oh, you're an interesting one, aren't you? Diving straight in there and blurring the boundaries between the real world and fiction. I guess it's because the one behind them is a deviant, but that could just be prejudice. To put it another way, everyone does it so I'm not entirely sure why more forms of media don't include it. Perhaps it's the whole idea of it being a sensitive subject that shouldn't really be talked about in polite company, but I'm going off on a tangent there. Nonetheless, I'm interested in seeing whether or not there'll be more of these questions somewhere down the line. It's rather fun to talk about."
Casey - "Dunno, really. Guess Carrie's onto something, though. I mean, it's just something everybody does. Not sure why it's the focus, to be honest, but I guess there's a bigger reason behind it. Still, it is a little weird how things just happen to go in a fixed direction."
Melissa - "HOLD ON A SECOND! You mean all of those times...all of it....WAS PLANNED?! I demand to see whoever wrote the script so I can give them a piece of my mind!"

Questions for Cleo
Nervousness and shyness - "Well, I'm not used to being the centre of attention. Casey's generally more outgoing than me and Carrie's always so reliable so I kinda just blend into the background. I see this as a step towards overcoming that part of me. It might not be the best choice, but I like pushing myself to do better."
Favourite time of year - "That's kind of hard to answer. I like the Spring time because that's when all of the cute baby animals are born, but I also like Summer as the weather's perfect for going to the beach or just spending some time relaxing in the back garden listening to all the birdsong. Each season has its own ups and downs, so it's not easy to choose."

Questions for Carrie
Pains of being the 'Middle Child' - "I'd say the worst part is that, even though I'm not the eldest, I'm still babysitting my sisters. If it wasn't for me, I don't think either of them would get far in school. I don't know if you've ever tried tailoring revision material for two totally different personalities while also making sure all the important information is easy to grasp, but I can assure you that it's easier said than done."
Thoughts on Melissa - "Aside from being obnoxiously annoying and completely unable to express her true feelings, she's not that bad of a person. She makes for a good target to match or pass when it comes to test season. If she wasn't so fixed on being my rival, then she'd make my job a whole lot easier when it comes to helping my sisters revise for their exams."

Questions for Casey
Confidence - "This is the first interview thing I've done, so I wouldn't say it's experience. We're just chatting and answering people's questions. Sure, it might be more of a one-way thing than how it normally goes, but it's pretty much the same as if you're talking with friends."
Other favourite sport - "Does gaming count as a sport? If not, then probably Basketball. Slam dunking a ball into the net while the crowd goes wild is the best, even if you're not the one doing it. Sports are a team effort, so any win is one for the team, and any loss is something for everybody to learn from."

Questions for Melissa
'Self-proclaimed' rivalry - "It's just how it sounds. Carrie's my rival! It all goes back to Primary School, which I think might be called Elementary School elsewhere? Not too sure on that. Since way back then she's always been competing with me for popularity, whether it's through test scores or otherwise. Even now she's still trying to top me on all of the leader boards when it comes to end of unit tests or exams as a whole. One of these days I'll make sure I get a high enough score that she'll never be able to beat me! But wait, wouldn't that mean...? M-maybe it's okay if she keeps matching me. It'll be boring otherwise"
Fan run-ins - "Pretty much every school day. I mean, the Belladonna Baby magazines I model for are aimed at people my age, so lots of girls at school have a copy of them. Form time usually has a conversation or two where I talk about the latest trends with my friends. I'm not nationally famous, not yet anyway, and I'm happy with being locally known so I'm in no rush."

JUNIPER TRIPLETS REVIVAL

Focus Stories:
Cleo Juniper                                       Carrie Juniper                                       Casey Juniper                                Melissa Mayers

• 1 month later...
  • Boss

Been a while, eh?

For the triplets generally: What's it like all going to school together, presumably constantly in the same classes on account of the identical age?

On a related note, what's it like when all three of you are together compared to when each of you is on your own? Can't imagine y'all'd be too keen on being apart for too long.

And for Melissa: Who says anyone wrote a script? Why would there need to be one? Improv isn't that difficult, is it?

• 1 month later...
  • Established Member

(I really should check back here more. O_o Anyway, while very belated, let's move this along again.)

Questions to the Triplets
Travelling to School and situations in Classes
Cleo - "It can be a bit tough due to the fact that bus seats normally come in pairs unless you sit near the back of the bus. This leads to the awkward situation of someone being left on their lonesome if all the rear seats are taken. Thankfully, this is only something we tend to run into in the colder months of the year as biking to school is much cheaper than having to pay for seasonal bus passes. When it comes to classes, the only ones we're really in together are the core subjects, like Maths, English, Science and, for Carrie and myself, Physical Education. Our school runs on an elective system where you pick up to four classes you'd like to attend alongside all the core subjects to help get you ready for whatever career you'd want in the future."
Carrie - "Backtracking a little bit here, somehow it falls down to me to wake up both Cleo and Casey in time for the bus. I'd leave them to sleep in if it wouldn't reflect badly on my position in the Disciplinary Committee. Can't exactly say I'm a part of it if I knowingly let acts of tardiness slip by when they could've been avoided. Honestly, I can't help but be concerned on how they'd cope in the world once we graduate."
Cleo - "I'll get better when it matters, I'm sure of it! As they say, 'you're only young once' so you've got to make it count!"
Carrie - "And binging those Japanese cartoons until the early hours of the morning is what youth's for?"
Casey - "You're such a stickler for the rules. If you keep on like this nobody's going to want to-"
Carrie - "You're just as bad with those videogames of yours, so don't think you're not a part of the problem!"
Cleo - "A-anyway! Let's get back to the questions otherwise we'll be here arguing until one of you gives in."

The terrible trio as a whole vs. separate
Carrie - "I think it kind of speaks for itself, as you've probably seen. It's much quieter when we're apart, but I guess I've gotten too used to the noisiness that I can't fully appreciate the time I get to myself. They have their faults, but at the end of the day we've been together for pretty much all our lives so it's noticeable when we're alone."
Cleo - "Couldn't have said it better myself and I'm sure a lot of people we know would agree. I often find myself spending more time in Carrie's room than my own when I've got homework or revision to do."
Carrie - "That's probably because I insist you do it to make sure you're not slacking off when you should be working. If I left you to your own devices, you'd cram all of your homework in the day before it's due and stress yourself out over trying to finish it all in a single evening."
Cleo - "Um...yeah. That too, I guess."
Casey - "On the flip side, if I don't drag Carrie out of her room every now and then she'd be as pale as a ghost. Same applies to Cleo as well. Both of them are shut-ins who'd rather spend time drifting off into fantasy worlds rather than going out and getting some sun and fresh air."
Carrie - "So, there you have it. While we do like time to ourselves, it's better for all of us when we're together."
Casey - "We do have a bit of a rep with the teachers of the classes we've got together, though. Some of them have even started splitting us into different groups when it comes to group projects so we're not always relying on Carrie to pull us through the tough stuff. I'm not looking forward to the end of year tests if I'm stuck having to learn from my own hastily scribbled notes."

Question to Melissa
"That's not what I mean! I want to know who makes it so all of those...humiliating things happen! I can do improv if needed but I can hardly call it that if I'm stuck in a really bad situation which I would've normally done everything to avoid that I've got to get myself out of with my dignity intact. Anyway, that's beside the point. The kind of improv I'd like to do would be on the stage or during talk shows, and not picking between immediately visible embarrassment or a secret solution that'd save face but be even worse for people to find out."

JUNIPER TRIPLETS REVIVAL

Focus Stories:

• 4 weeks later...
  • Established Member
On 12/15/2020 at 12:37 AM, Vuplix said:

Cleo how old are y’a OwO I think y’a 12
And if it’s ok describe what y’a look like

"I'm not that young. Although it has been pointed out that I might be a little lacking in places to confirm this. Anyway, I'm old enough to be here, so take that as you will."
(Author Sidenote - All my characters are of legal age for the respective laws and regulations for both my home country and the host country of this site. This includes, and is limited to no less than, 18-21 years of age, depending on reader perspective.)
"I'm not that great at describing myself, but I'm certain there are some descriptions of what I look like in previous things I've been included in. Either way, I'll do my best here: I've got ash blonde hair and green eyes, unfortunately I'm a little short for my age and didn't inherit much in the way of *ahem* 'certain' assets b-but they're still there, honest! I did go out a bit over the summer so I picked up a bit of a tan but that's faded by now. Kind of a bummer, but it is what it is."

Author Footnote: Good to see a new member here. Welcome to the site! I would recommend checking out the stories linked in my signature below for a little more insight into the characters included in this AMA.

JUNIPER TRIPLETS REVIVAL

Focus Stories:

Archived