The Omozone

• Basic Member

I found this forum by mistake after searching for the Omorashi.org one, but very happy to have an extra place to hang out! I thought I'd post this here, as I'm guessing there will be people interested in it...

I'm learning my way around Unreal Engine as part of a development course and decided that it would be fun (and educational) to create an omorashi themed game as my first main project. I'm a lot better at the non-arty stuff, so I'm looking for someone who can create and animate the models once I've built the core game.

Concept:

It's a typical fantasy RPG where you select gender, character type (only human at present, but adding furry and magical later on), then a 'class' depending on your specific interests (purely omorashi right now, but adding DL and scatorashi options later). The theme is roughly based on Alice in Wonderland but with magic. You start the game as either Alice or the Hatter when you fall asleep while travelling and miss your stop. You end up at a small village somewhere you don't recognise and need the bathroom so rent a room at the local tavern. While there you accidentally walk in on a meeting and are recruited by a group that is trying to overthrow the Red Queen and take back control of all the regions of Wonderland before her guards completely take power. The guards are too strong to fight, even with the best weapons, and only a magical potion can weaken them. The plan is to distribute the potion to contacts the group has in each area, so they can secretly poison the guards with it and then go to war. However, the guards would notice the potion if they tried to carry it out of the village (they have tried and failed twice already). And it's harmful to all magical characters, so they can't volunteer to internally carry it. So Alice / Hatter is recruited to consume the potion and then act as a vessel to carry the potion to other areas of Wonderland. The potion is extremely potent and will stay in their body for years with unknown side effects, but shouldn't cause any real damage to a human.

So firstly, there will be basic desperation as initially the player has to 'carry' the potion from the village to one of the outposts of each region, where a contact will collect it. But as the game progresses, the 'side effects' of the potion become more clear and you can use these effects as fun additional abilities in the game. For example, you can 'train' via the village medic and the use of extra potions / spells to dramatically increase bladder output and basically turn yourself into a weapon to both attack mobs and also relieve pressure a bit! The different abilities will be optional, so if you are turned off by any messy stuff, you can stick to just desperation without witnessing any acidents (intentional or otherwise). But I personally thought it would be funny (and hot) to use omorashi as part of the combat system. The same will go for other classes.

I've been working away for a few weeks now and so far I can load up a menu screen, create a new game, have a basic world with a small village square, tavern, a secret gallery that can be unlocked after 50 completed quests with a bunch of omo themed content, and then a couple of level maps to use as a test. The 'health' and 'pressure' meters are up and working, with various sounds triggered as the player gets more desperate. The world map is also working, with waypoints to teleport the player to the start of regions (levels).

The main thing I'm lacking right now are the Alice / Hatter models and animations. I could probably work out how to build and animate these myself given enough time, but would prefer to have someone working on those while I focus on the rest of development. At some point I'd also like to get proper male and female voices for narration. I've been using and editing free sound fx, but this is only limited to the odd word / noise, not complete spoken phrases. But that is secondary to the models / animation.

I've added some images below to give you an idea (ignore the error messages in the corner). The character models are just the default UE ones for now (the peeing stone statue in the gallery is the one that's custom built). I'm working on the UI / inventory system next and will add some more teaser images when there's more to share.

Start Menu.jpg

Village Square.jpg

Traders.jpg

Tavern.jpg

Washroom.jpg

World Map.jpg

Sewers Exterior.jpg

Sewer Tunnel.jpg

Sewers Interior.jpg

Keykeepers House.jpg

Gallery FO.jpg

• 1-Star 1
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Basic Member

I forgot this was here! Still working on the game in my free time (although need to learn animation, as my art skills are severely lacking). I’ll do another update soon for anyone who’s interested.

• 1-Star 1
  • 5 months later...
  • Basic Member

* One of the main characters in the demo. You can play as the Maid (Alice) or the Hatter. Her costume isn't quite complete yet (still need to add white stockings, ankle boots, dress straps and a few details like buttons). We also have a model for the Hatter, but he currently has no clothes! 🙃

Alice_DefaultDress.thumb.png.6fb9650e7d592e05bdb202e01d66b492.png

Edited by CofS
  • Basic Member
On 1/4/2022 at 12:49 AM, raizle5raizle54 said:

I would love to see more of this and even possible support it through patreon or some similar platform

Thank you for the offer, but I'm not sure how I could do that without adding my real details. So far all the platforms I've seen for fundraising sadly aren't anonymous. But if I ever win the lottery, I promise to devote all (most) of my time to creating an AAA standard RPG for the omorashi community! It's a lot of fun, so I'd be very happy doing this as a full time job! 😄

Edited by Charlie_Says
  • Boss
On 10/12/2022 at 5:22 PM, Charlie_Says said:

Thank you for the offer, but I'm not sure how I could do that without adding my real details. So far all the platforms I've seen for fundraising sadly aren't anonymous. But if I ever win the lottery, I promise to devote all (most) of my time to creating an AAA standard RPG for the omorashi community! It's a lot of fun, so I'd be very happy doing this as a full time job! 😄

Patreon is fully anonymous as far as the public-facing end goes - patreon itself still needs some real information to be able to process payments and for legal reasons and whatnot, but nobody will ever actually be able to see any of that and you get to just show whatever name to the public that you choose.

There's very few things that don't work like that, really.

• 3 months later...

(Charlie_Says) Lost my log in to the site and wasn't getting password reset emails, so created a new account. Have more pics to spam. Been working on the UI menus and a bit more level map (train station, market square, tavern upstairs, etc).

Intro.png

MarketSquare.png

NPCs.png

Station2.png

Train.png

TrainSchedule.png

TrainSuccess.png

PixieTest2.png

CraftUI.png

Inventory.png

Looking for the train station.png

Maps.png

Quests.png

SkillsUI.png

Upgrades.png

You can be creative and try to let your character use various other objects in the game if there's nowhere else to go. A vase, for example. Although you may find it's already full of water and won't be much help!

When you do get your character to a bathroom / chamberpot / other available place, you can watch them in close up.

Vase.png

Chamberpot.png

Mini-games in the tavern, where you can take a break from the main game (and give your character a rest) and compete with other players over a holding contest. We thought it would be a fun way to let players interact! :)

GamesTableLayout.png

• 2 months later...