The Omozone

• Boss

A commission for @EtchyCat, whose twitter page has some neat stuff on it that you can go check out.

See this from the singer's perspective too!

What once had been a quiet local tavern became filled in an instant with raucous celebration on the equally-loud arrival of a jubilant snow leopard girl. By some miracle, establishment’s doors remained on their hinges after Ashe Sinclair kicked them in amidst a flurry of loose snow to share her excitement; only the owners’ foresight based on her prior visits ensured the doors were sufficiently reinforced.

This time, though, even that was just barely enough to withstand the force of her elation, and as soon as she was over the threshold she practically screamed that she was buying everyone a celebratory round or two or ten… She hadn't been clear on the details, but everyone was cheering her on for both her success and her generosity in making sure nobody would be going thirsty, least of all herself. And so with a drink in one hand, Ashe gestured wildly with the other while she recounted the tale of her latest success from her seat at the bar.

“Really, you would not believe how many hoops these guys made me jump through for that,” the snow leopard explained, gesturing towards the six feline women who had come into the tavern with her. “Well, mostly their parents, but just… Ah, man, gods only know just how long it took to actually get that whole account settled... I haven’t even been able to sleep the last few days just worrying about making sure I had everything in order…” Indeed, the skin under her eyes was dark, and despite her apparent energy her eyelids were still heavy enough that she had to resist the urge to just set her head down for a little nap.

But even so, there was still a sparkle in her eyes and she didn’t seem even remotely ready to turn in just yet – the night had just started, after all. “Well, anyways, it worked out real well in the end, so…” Holding her mug up triumphantly, Ashe called out, “Here’s to Trebyllec Tailors, and a hell of a lot more where all this came from! I’m paying for everything tonight!” Then she leaned back and, without so much as a moment’s hesitation, started pouring the mug’s contents into herself, downing the entire thing unreasonably quickly before slamming the empty cup onto the counter. “Haaah… Now, do not let that get empty again tonight,” she said to the tavernkeep, watching as he took the mug to refill it before she had even finished speaking. “We’re gonna be having a real party tonight!”

When she got her drink back, she lifted it up again as a salute, then set about drinking at a much more reasonable pace, sitting back and enjoying herself while talking to the crowd that had gathered around to hear her latest story, her speech set against a backdrop of energetic music from the musicians on stage in the middle of the tavern.

Ashe’s story, however, was interrupted by a woman’s voice. “Oh, Ashe, honey…” The light and delicate tone with which the approaching arctic fox lady was a stark contrast to her confident posture and smug aura. “Come now,” she said, shaking her head and tutting as she helped herself to one of the seats next to Ashe at the bar. “A real party? You and I both know that none of these people here would even know what a real party is.”

“What are you doing here, Hana?” Ashe just rolled her eyes in response, only momentarily glancing over at the fox to visually confirm her presence.

Hana let out a little chuckle, settling into her seat by wrapping her bushy white tail around to rest in her lap. “Why, isn’t it obvious, darling? Everyone in this town knows what’s coming when Ashe Sinclair kicks in the tavern door. I’m just here to… cash in, as it were.” She followed up by ordering a drink for herself, which she promptly received and started sipping at.

“Pfft, yeah, of course you’re here for the free booze. Should have known.”

“Well, that, and apparently now I’ve got to make sure you’re not making promises you can’t keep.” Hana’s ears and tail twitched playfully as she worked more on her drink between phrases. “Would be such a shame to deprive these lovely people of the real party you seemed so eager to give them just a moment ago, wouldn’t it?”

“So… what?” Looking over her shoulder towards the stage, Ashe raised an eyebrow as she asked, “You gonna drag me up on stage or something, then?”

Hanna giggled and took a more significant sip of her own drink before responding. “Oh, no, nothing like that, kitten. No, I’m just going to make sure these people get what you promised even if you’re not going to give it to them yourself.”

Ashe replied with a sarcastic nod. “Ah, I see. You’re going to just try to go ahead and upstage me altogether. Well, we’ll just see about that…” She finished by taking a hefty swig of her own drink and, when the mug made contact with the counter again, looked over at Hana with a smug grin on her face.

“Don’t start a fight you can’t finish, honey,” Hana said, her tone at first sounding like a genuine cautionary warning, but the confrontational undertones made it clear that she did not intend to try to talk Ashe down from the challenge. Indeed, her response was to down the remainder of her own drink all at once, setting the cup down to be refilled right away alongside the snow leopard’s.

For quite some time thereafter, the two barely spoke to each other while they focused on drinking, some silent agreement leading each of the girls to try and keep up with the other, and even prompting a few of the surrounding patrons to take advantage of the free drinks by joining in themselves; Hana and Ashe had set the pace, and while their own competition remained the main attraction, it had inspired others to join the contest themselves just to see if they could catch up.

All the while, a crowd was forming around the girls, and those who came merely to watch and not compete spent their time cheering and taunting, supporting their favorite of the two or trying to coax one or both of them into giving up outright. Money even began to change hands while the bartender, in whatever time was available between refills, took on the role of impromptu bookmaker with a hastily-scrawled list of bets and a literal pot that had been quickly procured to centralize everyone’s coin.

This, of course, did not escape the notice of the main competitors, and it was Hana who first mentioned it during a bit of downtime; her current drink was half-finished, and she was taking a moment to rest while she was ahead – the unspoken rules of the contest dictated that it be a test of volume, not of speed, and Hana’s having managed to down an entire extra mug of mead over Ashe during their period of silence left her with some time to kill.

“Well, well,” she said with a light chuckle. “It seems we’ve got quite the audience, haven’t we, darling? And quite an invested one at that.” After another sip of her drink, she took a moment to think and continued, “Hrrmm… Do try not to disappoint everyone, then. After all, plenty of these fine gentlemen clearly believe in you, and surely you wouldn’t want them to lose all that money they’ve wagered on you after working so hard to earn it…” Hana finished by putting on a smirk and flicking her tail before returning to her drinking.

“Don’t you worry about me,” Ashe said, returning Hana’s expression with a little grin of her own. “You’ve got your own fans to impress.” She paused briefly to take a swig from her mug, downing more at once than Hana had done. “Frankly, I don’t really understand why, but if people want to throw their own money away that’s none of my business,” she concluded with an exaggerated shrug.

Hana responded with a quiet chuckle. “Mm, sounds like a lot of empty posturing to me. I shouldn’t be surprised, of course, but I would think you’d at least have the sense to recognize when you’re falling behind…” Finishing off what remained of her current drink, she continued, “No sense trying to brag about something we both know you’re not actually better at.”

“Oh, yeah?” The leopard girl reached for her own mug, quickly downing what was left within before holding it out to be refilled. Then, with her eyes narrowed and her gaze locked directly onto Hana, she brought the cup up to her mouth, the tip of her tail twitching as she started to pour the entirety of her fresh mead into herself. She didn’t stop even to breathe until the last drop was gone, at which point she slammed the mug against the counter, took a deep breath, and put on a confident smirk as she continued staring directly into Hana’s eyes. “Well, that makes us even.”

Thoroughly unfazed, Hana simply tilted her head and shrugged, breaking eye contact to focus on her own drink instead. “For now,” she said, getting right to work on trying to regain her lead over Ashe.

Despite her confidence, that proved to be a challenging task – round for round, Ashe didn’t seem to have very much trouble keeping up with Hana, and one could never maintain a lead over the other for more than a minute, if even that long at all. No amount of glaring or snide commentary from either side seemed to slow anyone down; if anything, every teasing line or taunting gesture just seemed to inspire whichever girl happened to be on the receiving end at the time.

Their confidence clearly wasn’t rubbing off on the other patrons who had inserted themselves into the competition, though, with the assorted competitors dropping off one by one until only a dedicated handful remained, the others having grown tired or sick as a result of their overindulgence in Ashe’s generosity. Those who dropped out of the race but stayed at the bar became attentive – if a little wobbly – spectators to what was clearly the main attraction, many of them even joining in on the gambling now that they themselves no longer had a stake in the race, though it was obvious they never had a chance anyways.

Even those brave enough to continue trying to match Ashe and Hana were demonstrably trying to punch well above their weight, with nothing to show for it – a few of the remaining extra challengers came quite close, but the two girls just kept pushing each other to go above and beyond. Whenever one of them seemed to be in danger of being eclipsed, whoever was falling behind would just down the entirety of her next drink all at once to stay ahead, which would usually in turn prompt the other girl to do the same, keeping both of them ahead of everyone else and unable to gain ground on each other.

The deadlock between the two and the comfortable lead they shared did, however, allow them to slow down and take a quick break to let their most recent drinks settle before going back for more. This time, Ashe was the one to prompt the momentary rest, setting down her half-emptied mug with a little giggle.

“How’s that for empty posturing, huh?” Laughing again and swaying a little bit in her seat, she turned to Hana with her tail swishing about behind her. “I could do this aaall night, you know.”

Hana shrugged and returned an unimpressed, narrow-eyed expression. “As could I, darling. Though…” She took a sip of her drink and then set her mug down to tug at the fur-lined black coat she had been wearing the entire time. “Perhaps I could do so more comfortably with a bit less weight,” she said as she stood up and stretched herself out; then she reached for her coat and, almost as if she were trying to put on a show, slowly pulled it down over her shoulders and away from her body entirely, carrying it to the nearest wall-hook with a slight sway to her hips and tail. When she returned to her seat without it, she was left wearing quite a bit less than her white winter fur would have suggested she should be – her chest and very little else was covered by a small white-and-blue top trimmed with silver and adorned with small silver ornaments. From her waist hung a similarly-designed long skirt, open on one side to show off her legs.

Meanwhile, Ashe took advantage of Hana’s little break to relax and do her own stretching, arching her back and lifting her tail as her hands went as far above her head as they could go. She held that position for a moment, watching as Hana sat back down with her legs delicately crossed. “Mmh… Was wondering when that would come off,” she said with a little chuckle that quickly died off when her stretch brought an awkward feeling to her attention; a twinge in her belly, a feeling that was bound to make itself known sooner or later during a drinking contest, which prompted her to mimic Hana’s pose.

Hana cracked a bit of a smile at Ashe’s comment, glancing over at the leopard without turning her head. “Hoping it would have been sooner, were you?” She flicked her tail towards Ashe while taking a sip of her drink.

“More like expecting.” Ashe returned the tail gesture with one of her own while examining her own mead, then continued, “I mean, this place isn’t supposed to be a strip club, but you do kinda turn it into one every time you come through the door…” A smirk appeared on her face as she brought her mead up to make a little more progress on it, shifting in her seat as she ignored the little warning from moments prior.

“I do no such thing,” Hana said, rolling her eyes and drinking some more. “I am always fully dressed.”

“What, you call that fully dressed? That barely counts as clothes at all. Like, really, with a skirt like that, there’s nothing but your underwear keeping people from seeing your –”

Thank you for your input, dear, but I hardly think you’re in a position to criticize with an outfit like that.” Hana turned to shoot a quick glare at Ashe before examining the leopard’s choice of dress – her chest and very little else was covered by a small blue top, and around her waist lay a belt holding up her long dark trousers.

“Well, at least I leave something up to imagination,” Ashe replied, shrugging and returning her focus to her drink. “Can’t just give it all away like that.” She took another quick sip, then looked down into the mug, swirling it around for a moment and evaluating the situation. After being alerted to her drinks’ effects during her stretch, she was now consistently aware of the subtle pressure of all her mead now resting in her bladder; not quite enough that she needed to do anything about it, but still more than enough to become obnoxious later in the competition.

With a little shrug to herself she quickly finished what was left of her current drink, then set the mug down and pushed off the counter to get to her feet, pausing for a moment to steady herself once she was upright. Then she started to turn around, but Hana took notice and interrupted.

“Hrrm, I didn’t think you’d give up so easily,” she said, watching Ashe’s swaying with a little giggle. “Where’d all that confidence go?”

“I’m not giving up,” Ashe replied with a glare and an indignant flick of her tail. “I gotta pee.”

Hana sat back with drink in hand and a cheeky grin on her face. “Oh, I see.” Another giggle escaped her with her next breath. “Kitten needs the litterbox,” she teased in a songlike voice.

“What, and you don’t?” Folding her arms, Ashe focused in on the mug in Hana’s hands. “You drank just as much as I did, and I’m not the one who spent the better part of a year being called Yellowtail.”

Hana cringed in response to the nickname, nearly choking on her drink in the process, quickly working out how to swallow before coming up with a rebuttal, her cheeks flushed and eyes avoiding contact with Ashe’s. “W-well,” she started, clearing her throat and trying to recover her sophisticated tone to make her argument. “See, that was just… Uh…”

While she tried to think of something, a nearby audience member butted in to ask, “Yellowtail? What’s that about?”

Nearly in unison, the two girls hastily shouted back, “None of your business!” Then, noticing they had both answered the question, they looked at each other and paused for a moment before breaking out into a fit of laughter.

Nobody else seemed to understand what was so funny, but the two were perfectly content to just enjoy the moment all by themselves, giggling uncontrollably for several seconds before starting to calm down again. Hana leaned forward onto the counter, breathing deep with her drink still in her hands, and Ashe stood with a hand up to her mouth while her laughter slowed down and faded away.

“Ahah, yeah… Hmmph…” The snow leopard sighed and folded her arms in front of her. “Well, anyways… I really need to take a leak, sooo…”

Hana simply shrugged and went back to drinking. “If you say so.”

“Hmh…” Ashe responded with a vague noise, then turned around and took a few unsteady steps to bring the tavern’s restrooms into view… as well as the long lines outside their doors. “Ah, shit…” With a weak sigh, she looked over at Hana and gestured with both hands towards the bathrooms. “Y’know, I think you might actually be onto something with that whole litterbox thing. Better off finding one with a line that long, anyways… Oh, well…” She then returned to her seat and absentmindedly picked up her freshly-refilled mug and took a little sip from it. “At least there’s always yellow snow to be made if I really need it…”

“Seriously?” Hana raised an eyebrow at Ashe, then glanced over as subtly as she could in the general direction of the bathrooms, her legs pressed a little more closely together than before while she grumbled under her breath.

“Sure, why not? Everyone does it.” Ashe couldn’t help but start giggling again, adding, “I mean, don’t tell me you forgot that time we tried to write ou-“

“And don’t tell me that you forgot that Alistair made it quite clear that such means of… of, eh, calligraphy practice, are wholly unbecoming and inappropriate.” Giving her mug a little swirl, she added more quietly, “Besides, I’d think you’d have better things to focus on right about now.”

Ashe leaned over onto the counter, resting an elbow on top and supporting her head with that hand. “See, that’s your problem,” she said, pointing at Hana with her free hand. “It’s always Alistair this, Alistair that with you. Like, what, did you… bring him along with you when you left or something?”

“Oh, don’t tell me you thought leaving meant leaving everything behind. Just because we’re not living with him anymore doesn’t mean what he taught us isn’t useful anymore. Doesn’t mean we get to stop acting civilized.”

With a playful little flick of her tail and a roll of her eyes, Ashe replied, “What’s so uncivilized about having a bit of fun every now and again?” Picking up her drink and taking a sip, she continued, “Gotta lighten up, you know? Nobody’s gonna want to do business with someone who’s got a stick so far up her ass.”

Hana sighed and shook her head. “Maybe not anyone you would do business with,” she said, “But I deal with a… Well, a higher class, let’s say. People who actually appreciate professionalism.”

As soon as she got done saying that and helped herself to some more of her drink, the various patrons around the two girls turned to her with plenty of glaring and raised eyebrows, and even a little bit of amused chuckling from somewhere within the crowd. For a moment there was silence, then someone shouted, “Hey, we’re plenty suff… Uh, suh-… Y’know, s’fisty-cated!”

That just made the audience start laughing, and Ashe joined in with them, putting one hand up to her face and repeatedly banging on the counter with the other; and after a moment where she just raised an eyebrow and tipped her head, Hana added a little chuckle of her own.

Ashe wasn’t laughing for very long, though – after just a few seconds she was forced to stop and squeeze her legs together, her reckless enthusiasm bringing the pressure within her to the front of her mind as all that weight bore down on her in a bid to escape. But, when she looked down at herself and checked her pants for any unusual marks, she just started giggling again. “Oh, gods,” she managed to force out between breaths as her laughter became just as potent as before. “Man, I just almost pissed myself!” And rather than trying to do anything about it, she just kept laughing at her own situation, repeatedly and loudly reaffirming that she was about to start spilling her drinks.

“What, really?” Hana slipped a hand down between her closely-pressed thighs as she voiced her own amusement at Ashe’s predicament, practically howling at the leopard’s wild squirming and thrashing tail. “W-well,” she eventually managed to calm down enough to say, “Heh, well, then, go do something about it before you flood the place. Go find a litterbox if that line’s too much for you.”

“Ahah, I… Haah, I can’t move!” Indeed, Ashe just sat there and continued to laugh at herself, energetically bouncing and wiggling all the while. She did seem to be losing steam, though, her hysterics settling down into unstoppable giggles; but then she suddenly stopped entirely, snapping her head up as her ears perked up and twitched excitedly. She eagerly spun around to look towards the source of the sound, already certain of what it was well before her gaze settled on the stage and the band assembled on it. “O-Ooooh, oh, that’s… my song!” she called out, turning back only to take a quick swig of her drink before jumping to her feet… only for the sudden shift to forcefully shake up all the mead she’d been collecting within her, prompting her to look over at the door with her thighs rubbing against each other. “Mmph, but first…” She glanced over at Hana with a little smirk and a giggle. “There’s a contract outside that needs my signature.”

Hana just rolled her eyes and returned to her drink, while the snow leopard started towards the door with her hips conspicuously swinging; but as she took her first few steps her gaze drifted back to the stage, noticing the singer in particular – one of the girls from the family she’d just made a deal with, who had clearly gone to great lengths to convince the band to let her sing this particular song. It would have come as no surprise if it turned out that her singing now was in some way related to the way this girl kept looking at Ashe while the contract was being finalized; and even if it were pure coincidence, it was still a very generous and thoughtful gesture.

So Ashe stopped in her tracks, looking over at the door again for just a moment, then down at her swaying hips and shifting legs, then back at the girl. “Actually, I really ought to be here for this…” And with her tail held high, she instead made her way to the middle of the tavern.

On her way to the stage, she made sure that for every occupied seat she passed by, she gently brushed her tail up against whoever was sitting there, drawing more than a few curious sets of eyes towards her swaying hips as she meandered over to her destination. When she finally pulled herself up onto the stage, she already had a few audience members cheering her on and even making some suggestive remarks as the swinging of her hips became more pronounced.

She made her way towards center-stage, and when she got there she stopped and turned her back on the audience, her shifting and wiggling spreading up to her shoulders as she put one hand on her waist and reached back to hold her tail up with the other.

In the moment she spent facing towards the band, Ashe locked eyes with the singer, whose wide-eyed stare accompanied a hesitant little wave of her hand as she tried not to get distracted from her singing; or her dancing, for that matter. Indeed, the performer with the single-braided fire-kissed hair wasn’t just a songstress tonight, she was a dancer too; or, at least, she seemed to be trying to be one, with how she was stepping from side to side and wiggling her body as clear and vibrant words flowed from her lips.

Ashe put on a narrow-eyed smirk and waved in return, then looked over her shoulder at the people watching her just as intently as the singer seemed to be, some of them calling out to her or raising their drinks; and off in the distance, she even noticed that Hana had joined the ever-present line for the bathroom, her open skirt exposing her crossed legs while she swayed on her feet with her arms folded.

Then the leopard looked back at the band – especially the singer – and moved her hands up to the back of her head, tail still raised and now swishing about as she continued her wriggling. She ran her fingers through her hair, bringing her hands up as high above her head as they could go, one hand lightly gripping the wrist of the other. With a quick wink towards the singer she then began to slowly turn around, everything moving together in sync with the music, her hips keeping time, until she was facing the audience. She then used her movements to work her way down to her knees, bringing her hands down as she leaned forwards then stretched her legs out behind her, her chest down against the stage and her hindquarters raised with her tail held up high. And while she continued wagging her rear end and tail to the music, the strain of this new position sent a shiver down her spine, puffing up her tail and causing her to exaggerate her movements just a little more without going off-beat.

Nevertheless, she held the pose for a moment while she scanned the audience, more spectators joining in on the cheering and shouting, asking for more. Even Hana was looking over at her from the bathroom line, and Ashe kept her gaze fixed specifically on the vixen as she moved to invert her pose – bringing her rear down, she instead pushed up off the stage to raise her front half up, curving her spine to emphasize her chest as she got another shiver, flicking her ears in response.

Briefly revelling in the crowd’s boisterous reaction, she reached out for a nearby pole and used her wiggling to pull herself up and wind herself around it, working her way up with graceful fluidity as she got herself off the ground. And once her body was wrapped around the pole, her tail spiralled up to wrap itself up around her in turn, leaving her to catch the fluffy tip in her mouth while she tilted her head to the side and looked out over the audience as they called out for her to take something off.

She just shook her head at the request, spinning herself around and wiggling the tip of her tail at the crowd before unwinding herself and instead strutting around the pole; she released her tail from her mouth and let it follow behind, keeping one hand on the pole as she circled it with an emphasis on the movements of her hips as always. After one full lap, she paused briefly when she came back around to face away from the audience, running her free hand along her tail for a moment while she once again locked eyes with the singer. Somehow, the girl was still able to maintain the elegance of the song despite the fact that she was clearly struggling to look away from Ashe for more than a few seconds at a time, all the while performing a more exaggerated version of the leopard’s dance.

Putting on another suggestive grin, Ashe danced her way across the stage, closing the distance between herself and the singer with winding, exaggerated steps until she was near enough to lean forward and reach out to stroke the girl’s cheek with the back of her hand, wiggling her butt at the audience in the meantime and causing the singer to hit a couple of wrong notes as she dutifully continued with her performance, dancing and all; the only direct acknowledgement the fire-haired singer gave to Ashe’s presence was to briefly stare at the exposed skin between her chest and waist, then turn her head away, occasionally glancing back with only her eyes. She was shaking, and had her hands folded behind her back, where her tail was trying to swing in time with the music while occasionally twitching erratically; but she didn’t do anything to even try to stop Ashe’s advance.

Continuing her performance, then, Ashe laid a hand on the singer’s nearest shoulder, slinking around to get behind her and lay her hand on the girl’s other shoulder as well. The leopard then leaned in over the still-singing cat and started gently nibbling on her ear, prompting both a little jump and a puffy tail from the girl herself as she squeaked out a note much higher than intended, and an outburst of suggestive whistling, applause, and enthusiastic cheers and catcalls from the audience.

And with still no resistance from the girl as she continued singing and wiggling even more intensely than before, Ashe continued her own wiggling as her hands moved to the singer’s sides and started slowly moving down her body, getting far enough down for Ashe to hook her thumbs into the girl’s waistband and pull down just enough to give a little hint of the vibrant pink panties beneath.

Then, after showing off the waistband of the girl’s underwear for just a moment, Ashe pulled the singer’s clothes back up before moving her hands over to the girl’s belly in something of a hug from behind, for which Ashe stepped a bit closer until her body brushed up against the swinging ginger tail ahead of her.

When she felt the soft fur tickling her skin, Ashe was suddenly hit by another spark running through her spine, this one strong enough to force her to transition the swaying of her hips into a twist that led to one leg crossing over the other, in the process pushing down on the singer’s belly and creating another sequence of very sharp notes.

It took a few seconds of Ashe standing in place and squirming intensely for her to regain her composure, releasing her hold on the other girl and taking a step back for a moment to pace back and forth behind the trembling performer while trying to adjust to the new hot, wet feeling between her legs.

As she moved, she looked down past her swinging hips to see if there was any outward evidence of what had obviously just happened, only for her attention to be drawn to something glistening on the floor between the singer’s feet; something that would occasionally ripple when hit by a droplet from somewhere up above.

Ashe’s gaze followed the girl’s legs up to where her tail poked out from a hole in the back of her skirt; watching the girl swing her butt around with such energy, it was suddenly obvious why she had been dancing this whole time, and that realization along with the sight of the little puddle of the girl’s pee sent Ashe into another uncontrollable giggling fit. This time, she doubled over, knock-kneed, one hand on her belly while the other returned to grab the singer’s shoulder, the leopard’s rear end sticking out and wiggling just as emphatically as the other girl’s.

Just a few seconds in, though, Ashe suddenly cut her bout of laughter off with a gasp, the hand on her belly shooting down to between her legs and holding tight for a moment, moisture seeping through to her fingers as a brief jet of pee sprayed through her lacy blue panties, easily saturating them and overflowing into the fabric of her pants. But even that was amusing, so she went right back to giggling after suppressing her urge to leak any further, straightening up and stepping towards the singer again. She positioned herself off to one side, squirming and wiggling as she put one hand under the other girl’s tail and ran it all the way along to the twitchy, white-furred tip; she grabbed the girl’s tail where ginger gave way to white, then leaned in for a quick teasing nibble before brushing the fur against her cheek.

When she released the girl’s tail, Ashe’s hand followed it back down to where it passed through the slot in her skirt, and her other hand reached forward, pushed up on the back of the singer’s jacket, and touched two fingers to the point where the girl’s tail met the skin of her back. This alone caused the girl to shiver and once again sing a brief note sharp, and when Ashe started scratching at that area the girl tensed up, arched her back, and shifted her singing into the next octave up. For the first few seconds, Ashe simply looked down at what she was doing, noticing the puddle on-stage growing in short, intermittent bursts, then she looked out towards the audience, raising her own tail and giving it a little wiggle while, of course, shaking her hips as well.

It was hard to tell what they were cheering for this time, though – her, or the fox making her way to the stage much like Ashe herself had done, swinging her hips and brushing her tail against everyone she passed by; Hana was even taking advantage of the open side of her skirt to draw attention to her thighs with a hand very conspicuously placed on her waist.

When she climbed up onto the stage, she did so by first putting her hands down on its surface, then bringing herself up one leg at a time, the motions shifting her skirt enough to give a clear, if brief, view of her blue-and-white striped panties and a discolored spot on them right between her legs. Slinking up to the stage with no regard for what she was making visible, she ended up on her hands and knees, looking over at Ashe and the singer with a predacious gleam in her eyes and crawling towards them with her hips wiggling much like Ashe’s.

Ashe, of course, spotted the approaching hunter, and moved to protect what she figured would be the vixen’s most likely prey – she stopped rubbing the singer’s tail, moving one hand instead to the middle of the girl’s chest and the other to her shoulder, and pressed herself against the girl from behind, wrapping her tail around the both of them. The singer was still tense and shivering, still off-key as she continued to try to power through the rest of the song.

Hana was undeterred, however, and crawled a little farther forward, only stopping to look up at the two and lift her rear end and wagging tail. Her hip-swinging became a gradually-accelerating wiggle of her butt as she tensed herself up, suddenly leaping from her position to land just out of arm’s reach of the singer, covering the remaining distance with a roll that allowed her to push herself up to her feet, ending up face-to-face with the trembling cat girl. The damp spot between her legs grew thanks to the impact with the stage shaking her up, and the strain of the whole motion, but she didn’t seem to notice as she brought a hand up to tap the tip of the singer’s nose with a single finger; the songstress had jumped in Ashe’s grip when Hana landed in front of her, cutting her song off with a squeak for just a moment before she could shakily recover, standing knock-kneed and quivering as she continued to force the melody out in an equally-quivering voice.

With a little giggle, Hana took her hand and moved it to rest on the singer’s cheek, her other hand finding one of the girl’s arms and taking hold to start gently pulling her away from Ashe; the leopard, of course, wasn’t ready to let go yet, and tightened her grip on the girl, squeezing one of her little breasts through her shirt in the process and eliciting a little whimper. But Hana won out in the end, tugging the singer out of Ashe’s grip and prompting her to follow along with a few unsteady steps to the side. She kept her hold on the girl’s arm, stepping around to her side and bending over to emphasize the assets nearest to her tail while she leaned in close, humming along to the tune and running her other hand through the vibrant orange hair atop the singer’s head, all while breathing right onto her crimson cheek.

In response to having her toy taken away, Ashe folded her arms and put on an exaggerated pouty face, sticking her hips out to one side as she once again scanned the hollering audience. While she looked out at them, they started calling out to her specifically, suggesting ways for her to steal the singer back or get back at Hana for having taken her; but Hana was still clearly the star of the show for the moment, and as Ashe watched and listened to the crowd she considered what the best way would be to bring their focus back to her. One specific idea for how to keep eyes on her came to mind, and her expression became a sly grin as she stepped forward to the front of the stage with her hips swaying as intensely as always.

This started drawing eyes towards her, both from the audience and even from Hana, who occasionally turned her attention away from the singer to check on what Ashe was doing; the singer herself kept her eyes on the fox, too focused on what was being done to her in the moment. And with all of this attention on her, Ashe stopped a few steps away from the edge of the stage, grabbing the bottom of her shirt with both hands, and tipped her head to the side, pausing with a flick of her tail as the crowd erupted into thrilled cheering, laughing, and whistling.

Ashe nodded at the crowd after this response, and waved her tail in an elegant flourish as she smiled and started pulling up on her top, very slowly revealing some of what little skin it was hiding. The crowd fell silent, the tension of anticipation washing over them as they paid close attention to what the leopard was doing while she wiggled around on stage.

She got as far as exposing the bottom half of her breasts, stopping just shy of uncovering her nipples before she gracefully turned herself around and pulled her shirt off the rest of the way, holding it high above her head as she thrust her hips out to the side, looking over her shoulder with narrowed eyes and bringing her tail up to once again take hold of it with her mouth.

The audience couldn’t seem to agree with itself on its reaction to her pose – half of the spectators applauded this view of Ashe’s well-toned rippling back as she showed herself off; the other half were not yet satisfied, practically begging for her to turn around and show them more.

But then she gave a little wink and turned to look directly at the singer, who still seemed more focused on how Hana was playing with her… until Ashe’s shirt hit her right in the face, the surprise making her stumble backwards a couple of steps and cut her singing off entirely with a shocked squeak. A few drops fell from under her skirt to the stage below as she pulled the shirt off of her face and looked over at Ashe, her eyes going wide and mouth hanging slightly open as her gaze got stuck on the leopard’s chest. This seemed to unite the audience in acclaim again, cheering and hollering as Ashe finally managed to make the singer lose her composure enough to stop, despite having enjoyed her graceful and melodic articulations up until just then.

Hana was clearly not impressed, though; with a hand on her hip she looked over at Ashe and rolled her eyes, giving the former singer a firm little pat beneath the tail before straightening up and challenging the leopard directly with a pronounced wiggle. “And I’m the one who turns this place into a strip club, am I, little kettle?” Putting a hand on her chest, she continued, “At least when I do it, I do it right! Just watch and learn, dear… and do try not to spill any of your tea this time.”

Ashe recoiled in response to the nickname, letting out a little gasp both at the completely uncalled-for reminder of past indignities and at the fresh warmth that flowed out into her pants and underwear in the moment of lost focus Hana had caused. Her tail puffed up behind her, and she tried to formulate some response, but just found herself standing there with her mouth silently open.

“Yes, eyes on me, just like that,” Hana said, moving her hand down to the bottom of her little top and taking a few swaggering steps forward, chuckling along the way and brushing the former singer’s nose with the tip of her tail; the girl sniffled and took a step back, attentively watching with wide eyes as the remarkable scene unfolded before her, the promise of another girl losing her shirt keeping her in place despite the fact that both hands were now pressing her skirt between her legs.

Regaining her senses, Ashe gave her head a little shake and watched where Hana was going… noticing the suspiciously-glistening spot just ahead of her, right where the singer had been standing until Hana had pulled her away. “Hey, watch out!” she called to the fox, pointing over at the puddle and waving her tail.

“Yeah, sure,” Hana replied with a dismissive scoff. “Not falling for that again, te-Aaahn!?“

Ashe brought a hand up to her mouth, wide-eyed, as Hana’s confidence vanished in an instant when she set her foot down in the singer’s puddle, only for that foot to slip out from under her; a shocked, squeaky yelp left her as she fell back. Her tail blew out to an absurd size on her way down to hit the stage hard, landing on her rear and only barely catching herself with a hand behind her before she could fall any further.

As the fox quickly looked around to try and figure out what had happened, Ashe started giggling at the sight of her sitting in the pool left behind by the singer she had been toying with mere moments before. The audience had quieted down as Hana hit the floor, and without any noise from them Ashe could hear a faint hissing coming from the fox’s general direction; Hana seemed to notice it too, her ears twitching as she looked around to try to identify the specific source, before finally looking down at herself and moving the fabric of her skirt out of the way.

The sight of the confused fox discovering the stream pouring through her striped panties and soaking through her skirt to join the puddle beneath her completely destroyed what composure Ashe had left, and she burst out laughing hysterically at the scene before her. She doubled over and buried one hand between her legs, the other coming up over her chest as she practically howled at Hana’s misfortune, driving herself to lightheadedness from watching the pool beneath the fox spread out over the stage.

Her laughter only stopped for a tiny moment, a little hiccup as her hysterical wailing forced her to squeeze hard with the hand between her legs in a vain attempt to stop a hissing jet of her own from effortlessly spraying out through her clothes, streaming down between her fingers and forming another puddle on stage.

And then, with the very next breath, she went right back to her cackling, now at her own misfortune as well. She was even thoroughly entertained by the fact that she had been unable to properly regain control after that interruption, and she had just barely enough sense left to realize that she was doomed to join Hana in flooding the stage; but she didn’t have to destroy her clothes in the process.

Without even thinking about it, her hands dug into her waistband and she tore her pants down right in front of everyone, the audience going wild as she finally showed them the frilly blue silk underwear she had been keeping to herself all this time. The leopard dropped herself down into an unsteady squat, sticking her butt out and holding her tail high, still giggling uncontrollably even as her own bladder’s contents surged through the thin fabric and splattered against the wood below.

Swaying as she was, though, and with such a careless stance, she inevitably fell over onto her knees, lifting her rear end up while both she and Hana continued their respective floods, the vixen now laughing right alongside her as the absurdity of the situation hit her almost as hard as she had hit the floor.

The only one not laughing was the fire-haired songstress, who had stayed only long enough to watch Ashe drop down as her own flood began, fleeing from the stage with her tail between her legs rather than staying to see the scene play out in its entirety. Her frantic escape easily drew Ashe’s attention, and her laughter only grew more intense as she pointed towards the girl as she fumbled her way down from the stage.

And when the singer disappeared, the two remaining girls simply continued hollering at each other throughout their shared incident, each little lake widening by the second; and with Ashe so near to the edge of the stage, hers even became a waterfall as her flood ran out of room to expand to, pouring down to the floor below and pooling there instead.

This continued for quite some time, the spectators cheering and shouting as they watched how each of the two dealt with the consequences of their unplanned competition; Ashe kneeling with her tail waving around behind her, her position emphasizing her butt and leaving her torrent clearly visible, and Hana sitting back in what had started as some other girl’s puddle and was now overwhelmingly her own, one hand behind her to hold her body up and the other grabbing her tail to lift it well out of the way of the flooded stage to avoid another year of bearing the Yellowtail title.

All the while, the two kept up their laughter, lightheaded and breathless but still finding themselves exceedingly amused by what they were doing. Even when their streams started to finally die down, their giggling and wheezing did not; not until well after both girls had exhausted their supplies of processed mead, finding themselves completely out of fuel as they sat where they were and recovered with deep, heavy breaths, still occasionally throwing in a little chuckling.

Hana’s recovery saw her awkwardly roll herself into a position where she could sit on her own legs and easily keep her tail out of danger, hands on her knees as she let out a long, contented sigh; and Ashe stayed kneeling, stray droplets continuing to fall from her panties with declining frequency, her breathing coming as heavy panting while swishing her tail.

And as the two gradually pulled themselves back together, the crowd enthusiastically applauded their unorthodox performance, many of the spectators taking advantage of the show being unambiguously over to rush for the bathroom lines and ensure they didn’t create the very same spectacle.

“So…” Once she was back in working order, Ashe took a deep breath and started talking to Hana with a light and playful tone, fully removing her pants as she spoke and then sitting down in her puddle. “I guess I win, right?”

“What are you talking about?” Hana tipped her head to the side and narrowed her eyes at the snow leopard girl. “I drank more than you did.”

“Sure, but you started peeing first too. That means I had more drinks in me at the end, so I win.” Ashe playfully flicked her tail and proudly puffed out her still-bare chest, with only a hand cupping each breast for cover.

“I don’t recall that being how that works.”

Ashe shrugged and let out a quick breath in lieu of laughter. “Well, it is, so I guess you’ll just have to do better next time.”

Folding her arms and flicking her own tail, Hana replied, “Oh, don’t you worry, kitten, I’ll drink you under the table any day you want.”

Their banter continued for a little while along those lines, only to be interrupted by the tavernkeeper when he approached the stage, careful not to step in the overflow puddle Ashe had left on the floor. “Well, it sure looks like that’s another successful show for you girls. I’ll have to figure out how that pot’s getting divided up after all that, but in the meantime…” Holding out a stack of towels, he added, “Someone’s gonna have to help with the cleanup, and since you’ve both been so generous in the past, I’m sure I can count on you this time too, hm?”

Ashe and Hana both looked at him, then at each other, and at the pools beneath each of them; after a moment, they looked back at each other and started giggling again. They had a lot of spilled mead to take care of now, but even that couldn’t dampen their spirits. Ashe was even still laughing as she looked down at herself and then scanned the stage one more time.

“He-hey, did… Ah, did either of you see where my shirt went?”